Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Martha Stewart endorses Kamala

Come on, Ina. Your turn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 14, 2024 3:09 AM

Props to Martha. And her explanation was smart.

Martha is smart.

by Anonymousreply 1September 13, 2024 10:45 PM

She would absolutely loathe me and look down her nose at me but I adore and respect her, such a smart, take no shit woman.

by Anonymousreply 2September 13, 2024 10:47 PM

I'm surprised this wasn't reported sooner. She endorsed before the debate.

[QUOTE]During the 2024 Retail Influencer CEO Forum Tuesday, Stewart shared that she would definitely be tuning in to the evening’s debate between Kamala Harris and Donald Trump: “Oh, you bet.” But for the first time this go-round, she also said who she’s voting for: “Kamala,” she said, with an emphasis on its correct pronunciation. Can we picture a Martha and Snoop campaign commercial?

[QUOTE]Stewart supports Harris because she wants a president “who doesn’t hate New York” and “doesn’t hate democracy,” she explained during an on stage conversation with the Daily Beast’s Chief Creative and Content Officer Joanna Coles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 13, 2024 10:49 PM

A duplicate thread is not a good thing, mein Fuhrer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 13, 2024 10:50 PM

OMG, what does Megyn Kelly say about this outrage?!

by Anonymousreply 5September 13, 2024 11:16 PM

This thread has a better title.

Anyway, Martha has disliked Trump for a long time. I was watching an old cooking show (IIRC, Joan Rivers as a guest) and Martha had a negative reaction when the name Donald Trump came up. I can't remember who mentioned him, Martha or Joan Rivers.

by Anonymousreply 6September 13, 2024 11:18 PM

Martha is a long time Democrat. This is no surprise.

by Anonymousreply 7September 13, 2024 11:22 PM

Wouldn't a Martha and Snoop campaign commercial be something else?

by Anonymousreply 8September 13, 2024 11:31 PM

Is she allowed to vote as a felon?

by Anonymousreply 9September 13, 2024 11:42 PM

Time for a Curry Cook-Off!

Kamala Harris and Martha Stewart versus donald and Paula Deen. Be there!

by Anonymousreply 10September 13, 2024 11:51 PM

[quote]Is she allowed to vote as a felon?

Is Trump?

by Anonymousreply 11September 14, 2024 12:01 AM

Even though there is another thread, whenever there's a high profile endorsement for Harris, it deserves as many mentions as possible.

by Anonymousreply 12September 14, 2024 12:17 AM

Wait until I endorse.

by Anonymousreply 13September 14, 2024 12:24 AM

Have no use for celebrity endorsements of politicians.

by Anonymousreply 14September 14, 2024 12:30 AM

[QUOTE]OMG, what does Megyn Kelly say about this outrage?!

Maybe she missed the endorsement? Martha said this only a few hours before Taylor released her announcement and Daily Beast didn't report until today. All the media coverage was about the debate and TS. If this is the case, Kelly's a pretty shitty "journalist."

Also, it's much easier to go after younger, blond billionaire rather than an 83 year old millionaire. Kelly doesn't have the balls to say "Fuck you, Martha Stewart." She'd get backlash for elder abuse.

by Anonymousreply 15September 14, 2024 12:40 AM

Martha is smarter than Megan Kelly. In a war of words, Martha would win.

by Anonymousreply 16September 14, 2024 3:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!