Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Britney Spears Marks the End of Her Child Support Payments to Ex Kevin Federline

Today is a big day for Britney Spears: her youngest child, Jayden, just became an adult — he turned 18 today! — and she officially no longer has to pay child support to her ex-husband Kevin Federline, according to a new source. The “Toxic” singer is reportedly planning to mark the special occasion in a super sweet way, and it proves that her priorities are with her kids.

The Daily Mail confirmed that Spears’ child support payments to Federline will end today. She has been paying her ex for the care of Jayden and Sean Preston, who turns 19 this week, for 17 years, which totals an estimated $5 million (!!). Spears paid Federline $240,000 a year from 2007-2017, per court documents, then it was increased by court order to $480,000 a year.

“The amount of money Britney has given Kevin for the two boys is extraordinary and it is enough for any man to support an entire family, which is what she believes he has done,” a source told The Mail on Wednesday.

The Woman in Me author is reportedly excited about the idea of “having her boys back” in her life now that they are both adults, and the insider dished that she is going to celebrate this turning point in her life in a super sweet way. The proud mom is giving her son a gift that “is more expensive than anything his father could afford.”

All moms love spoiling her kids, and now that Spears will have a significant amount of extra cash each month, she can really afford something big for Jayden! The fact that she is planning to celebrate the end of almost a lifetime of child support by buying her son something just proves how much of a caring mom she is.

Jayden and Sean Preston have been living with Federline, their stepmom Victoria Prince, and Federline’s four other kids in Hawaii since Aug. 2023. Spears has had a fractured relationship with her sons, which has led to some drama after her conservatorship ended in 2021. (Which Federline defended.) However, in June, Federline’s attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan told Entertainment Tonight that the boys want to reconcile, noting that this process can be “difficult and take time.”

“The good thing is that the boys saw their mom was doing well and have a desire to speak with her,” he added. “There has been some telephonic communication between Britney and her sons, and we think that is a step in the right direction.”

The insider told The Mail yesterday that her boys know Spears “would do the world for them,” but she is done supporting Federline. “She will be very careful to make sure any money she gives to them will not be handed over to their dad,” the source said, adding, “Britney is doing extremely well right now.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89September 16, 2024 11:17 PM

[quote] Spears paid Federline $240,000 a year from 2007-2017, per court documents, then it was increased by court order to $480,000 a year.

Goddamn, that's a lot of money.

No wonder he never got a job.

by Anonymousreply 1September 13, 2024 6:38 PM

Hopefully, she’ll purchase him & his brother a home, because once that gravy train is over, so is Kevin’s tenancy or homeownership in whatever home they’re living in currently.

by Anonymousreply 2September 13, 2024 7:06 PM

Is this a joke? Supposedly she hasn’t seen her kids in years because they hate her. Plus she’s quite insane.

by Anonymousreply 3September 13, 2024 7:09 PM

I hope that Kevin saved or invested some of that money, because the well has dried up.

He might actually have to *gasp!* get a job.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 13, 2024 7:10 PM

More money for meth, Britney. I hate to say it, but it's true.

by Anonymousreply 5September 13, 2024 7:12 PM

[quote] “Britney is doing extremely well right now.”

It has been at least a few months since the last mentally damaged stripper hostage themed video I believe. Probably the best we can hope for.

by Anonymousreply 6September 13, 2024 7:12 PM

I guess the boys will visit if she gives them a big check/car/ etc. I’ll be waiting for a picture of them with her. Is there any actual proof she is doing well? .

by Anonymousreply 7September 13, 2024 7:14 PM

WHET Sam Asghari?

He's nowhere in sight.

I almost forgot that they were "married."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 13, 2024 7:15 PM

[quote] Britney Spears’ Sons Are Reportedly Ready To Reconcile & Fans Are Raising Their Eyebrows at the Timing

After a 13-year conservatorship and fractured relationship with estranged sons Sean Preston, 18, and Jayden James, 17, who she shares with ex Kevin Federline, Britney Spears must be jumping for joy at the news that her boys are reportedly ready to reconcile with her. But fans are understandably worried about the timing of this news.

Sean and Jayden, who are currently living in Hawaii with their dad, are apparently ready to strengthen their bond with their mom, according to Federline’s attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan. He told Entertainment Tonight on Tuesday, “Reconciliations and the reunification of relationships are difficult and take time. They are sometimes complicated and always a lengthy process.”

He continued, “The good thing is that the boys saw their mom was doing well and have a desire to speak with her. There has been some telephonic communication between Britney and her sons, and we think that is a step in the right direction.”

This statement comes after the news that the “Toxic” singer and her teen sons are allegedly “fully back on track” and speaking regularly, according to the Daily Mail.

“Britney has been speaking to, and working on, her relationship with Sean Preston and Jayden for months now,” the source said. “The boys have so much love for their mother, as she does for them. Things are fully back on track and they are looking forward to the future together.”

Once the news spread, fans were quick to voice their concerns for the singer and their suspicions about the boys’ motives. “Britney Spears’ son are being good to her now because Jayden is about to become 18 and child support is now ending. Sean Preston already turned 18. Her kids owe her an apology,” one person tweeted.

“I’m glad to hear that Britney Spears is reconnecting with her sons,” another said. “But as we know, her youngest is reaching 18 soon. So no more child support. I pray they aren’t using her. She’s been through a lot.”

“I hate that they treated her so badly and now those child support checks drying up so they wanna come back in her life,” someone else wrote. They added, “And this may not be the case, but it SURE IS convenient.”

Their motives may be suspicious, but this is partly Spears’ initiative too. “Britney wants to prioritize taking care of herself and reestablish a relationship with her family, including her kids,” the insider dished. “This is a top priority of hers and she would love to heal things and get to a place where things can be healthy and consistent.”

Last May, Federline requested to move Sean and Jayden to Hawaii with him and wife Victoria Prince. At the time, Spears reportedly hadn’t seen her boys in over a year, and they allegedly didn’t even say goodbye to her before leaving, per TMZ. This is no surprise, given how Jayden publicly blasted his mom in a Sept. 2022 interview with Daily Mail.

“I think Mom has struggled giving us both attention and showing us equal love and I don’t think she showed enough to Preston and I feel really bad for that,” Jayden said. “We’ve both been through so much pressure in the past that this is our safe place now, to process all the emotional trauma we’ve been through to heal our mental state.”

He also accused his mom of posting on Instagram “to get some attention.” Still, he said at the time that he is “100 percent” sure that their relationship can be repaired. “It’s just going to take a lot of time and effort. I just want her to get better mentally. When she gets better I really want to see her again,” he said. Speaking directly to his mom, he said, “I love you a lot, I hope for the best for you. Maybe one day we can sit down like this and talk again.”

After this interview, the “Stronger” singer took to Instagram to comment, writing in part, “It deeply saddens me to know his outcry of saying I wasn’t up to his expectations of a mother … and maybe one day we can meet face to face and talk about this openly !!!!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 13, 2024 7:30 PM

How is she still alive?

by Anonymousreply 10September 13, 2024 8:51 PM

LOL how the sons wanna "reconcile" directly with her now that the money train to Kevin is ending.

I'll bet they do!

by Anonymousreply 11September 13, 2024 8:54 PM

Kevin Federline looks great, after losing all that weight.

Now he can see his HUGE dick again!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 13, 2024 8:54 PM

Now that Ah dun' need to support the lil' crotch droppings no more, Ah can finally use the money for sumthin' truly important, such as even sleazier stripper outfits and livin' in a permanent drug-induced haze, y'all! Oh, and knives, of course! Those knives ain't gunna pay themselfs, ya know?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 13, 2024 9:01 PM

He looks great, R12. Good for him!

He appears to be a good father, so credit where credit is due.

Is their home in Hawaii Brittany’s under a trust for the 2 boys?

I’m assuming it is, as it makes zero sense for Federline to haul his entire family there, otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 14September 13, 2024 9:07 PM

I think it's hilarious that Kevin is 46 years old, and he doesn't have one wrinkle or one gray hair.

Must be nice being a "man of leisure."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 13, 2024 9:12 PM

"He appears to be a good father,"

Kevin had $480K in annual incentive payments to be a good father.

One does not bite the hand that feeds one.

by Anonymousreply 16September 13, 2024 9:23 PM

[quote] Kevin had $480K in annual incentive payments to be a good father.

For 10 years, Kevin received $240,000 anually, and that was raised to $480,000 for the past 7 years.

That's where the article came up with a $5,000,000 figure.

That is an incredible amount of money for a dad to raise two kids.

I'm seriously wondering what he's going to do for money, now that his youngest just turned 18?

Does Britney still hold any affection for Kevin? Will she slide him some cash, every now and then?

She should be grateful that he relieved her of the burden of raising two sons, for so many years.

by Anonymousreply 17September 13, 2024 9:29 PM

I find it weird that people are bagging him for taking child support payments. He was granted sole custody and that’s pretty unusual. She was judged not capable of caring for them to any degree. The kids mother is rich. I’m surprised the payments weren’t higher frankly.

by Anonymousreply 18September 13, 2024 9:34 PM

Is she going to gift her eldest son an expensive pearl necklace on the condition that he doesn't hock them if times get too tough?

by Anonymousreply 19September 13, 2024 9:34 PM

Kevin would have to be a complete idiot to have burned through that amount of money. Im sure hell be fine, financially.

I do find it hilarious that he ejaculated in a woman twice and for that hard work, he was granted thousands of dollars in child support. But hey, if I had the same opportunity, I'd take it.

by Anonymousreply 20September 13, 2024 9:38 PM

Kevin has that big beautiful juicy cock. Too bad hes a total douche nozzle.

by Anonymousreply 21September 13, 2024 9:40 PM

Her payments were modest, all things considered.

by Anonymousreply 22September 13, 2024 9:41 PM

AI writes shitty articles

by Anonymousreply 23September 13, 2024 9:42 PM

i've always lusted after Kevin and his big, bouncy dick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 13, 2024 9:46 PM

Mmmm....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 13, 2024 9:47 PM

Countdown to Federline declaring bankruptcy starts in 3....2....1. You just know that guy has been living right at the edge of his finances all these years. And I can't believe he can bring in that kind of money on his own.

by Anonymousreply 26September 13, 2024 9:47 PM

He works part-time as a DJ and his girlfriend works as a college volleyball coach. I don't think their paychecks are enough to provide them with the lifestyle that they've become accustomed to.

by Anonymousreply 27September 13, 2024 9:49 PM

Kevin was so gorgeous in his prime.

Neither of his sons got his good looks.

They both inherited Britney's Louisiana trailer park genes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 13, 2024 9:50 PM

r15 why "hilarious?"

by Anonymousreply 29September 13, 2024 9:51 PM

That photo does not show a gorgeous man at all R28. He looks more white trash than she does.

by Anonymousreply 30September 13, 2024 9:52 PM

Ryan Murphy should cast him in the next season of American Horror Story.

I'll bet he would be good.

Kevin has very beautiful features.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31September 13, 2024 9:52 PM

He looks like a Vegas dope dealer, or a pimp, at R28. Greasy, slicked back hair. Squinty eyes.

by Anonymousreply 32September 13, 2024 9:55 PM

Now she can quit buying her Cooter Creme at the Dollar General. Only Target brand from here on out.

by Anonymousreply 33September 13, 2024 9:55 PM

r30 Yes, greasy and fat

by Anonymousreply 34September 13, 2024 9:58 PM

Of course they now want a relationship with her, the Gravy Train passed by now.

by Anonymousreply 35September 13, 2024 10:23 PM

[quote] Of course they now want a relationship with her, the Gravy Train passed by now.

Their mother is batshit crazy.

She won't notice a few million, missing here and there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36September 13, 2024 10:26 PM

What the fuck is wrong with her voice?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37September 13, 2024 10:33 PM

r6 you must not visit her Instagram. she posts those dancing videos at least every few days. In fact, she just posted about four in the past 2 days, one of them where she is fake laughing (and i do mean GUFFAWING) through the whole dance. it's quite fucking bizarre.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 13, 2024 10:51 PM

She's turned into Anna Nicole in her final days. Spinning nonstop like a damn whirling dervish with those crying raccoon mascara eyes.

All she has are a few messy WeHo gays living with her, cheering on her crazy, doing meth with her and occasionally taking one for the team if the price is right and giving her some dick.

by Anonymousreply 39September 14, 2024 3:54 AM

Kevin still looks overweight in the recent Hawaii pictures. Hence, the large t-shirt. You can see his gut and it's a black shirt (supposed to be slimming).

by Anonymousreply 40September 14, 2024 4:06 AM

Kevin has raised these kids without their mother's insanity. Let's be clear.

She twirls and goes on vacations and can't take care of dogs. She drives without a driver license. She gets pulled over on the regular driving when she's not licensed

She's obviously simple. She doesn't get it.

That's why they had a conservatorship. She is 14. She never progressed beyond that.

by Anonymousreply 41September 14, 2024 4:19 AM

Team Kevin here.

He raised those boys when she couldn't/wouldn't and apparently did a good job.

Hopefully, he put some money aside for his future. And, you know at some point he'll produce a book.

Meanwhile, the countdown continues for the inevitable headline: "Britney Found Dead With Self Inflicted Knife Wounds"

by Anonymousreply 42September 14, 2024 5:21 AM

She said she's going to gift the youngest a gift beyond his imagination.

What about the oldest boy? There have been hints in articles about her favoritism. How could you not give one boy a gift beyond his imagination, but not the other??

She sucks, as does her stripper dresses she chooses to "dance" to.

by Anonymousreply 43September 14, 2024 10:53 AM

[quote] He raised those boys when she couldn't/wouldn't and apparently did a good job.

We actually don't know what kind of job he has done. Granted the boys have grown up, but we don't know what kind of people they really are, or what kind of life they've had. And if I've learned one thing about people like this is what you assume from what you see in the media is more often than not very different than the reality.

Frankly, from what I've seen of Kevin in the media over the last few years I'm betting life inside their house is not a kind of environment you'd want your kid raised in.

by Anonymousreply 44September 14, 2024 11:40 AM

Her sons treated her badly? She’s a drug addicted, scary and pathetic psycho who neglected and abandoned them as children. I’m sure the money settlement was arranged by lawyers/other family. BS has the most deluded fans ever. They can’t be young anymore so what’s their excuse now.?

by Anonymousreply 45September 14, 2024 11:49 AM

[quote]This statement comes after the news that the “Toxic” singer and her teen sons are allegedly “fully back on track” and speaking regularly, according to the Daily Mail.

Catty. They could have used any song title here.

by Anonymousreply 46September 14, 2024 11:50 AM

“The proud mom is giving her son a gift that “is more expensive than anything his father could afford.”

I see nothing sweet or positive in that statement. That is not motherly love.

by Anonymousreply 47September 14, 2024 11:50 AM

Her kids treated her badly? BS has the most deluded fans ever. And they’re not young so that can’t be the excuse anymore. Considering her wealth the payments were relatively modest. The boys seem ok so far but with a psychotic as a mother, who knows how they’ll turn out.

by Anonymousreply 48September 14, 2024 11:55 AM

I guess he might have to get a job now!

by Anonymousreply 49September 14, 2024 5:55 PM

"I like to color and trace."

This woman has stunted growth written all over her.

by Anonymousreply 50September 14, 2024 6:03 PM

Also, the fact that neither of her kids has any kind of social media presence/attention whore quality that their mother exhibits is proof that Kevin has been a decent enough Dad, in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 51September 14, 2024 6:06 PM

I truly wonder if she has schizophrenia. I wish I could feel bad for her, but I don’t—I honestly just find her repulsive. Her deranged #freebritney stans are almost as bad.

by Anonymousreply 52September 14, 2024 6:07 PM

r52 she's definitely AT LEAST shizo-affective, if not schizophrenic. The timeline for her mental illness exploding at the age that it did, totally fits the schizo timeline for women.

That was the reason they were able to get the conservatorship on her.

by Anonymousreply 53September 14, 2024 6:13 PM

20K a month isn't outrageous for a star of her once stature. I wonder what she has left of the new millions she built back when she was drugged and functional, doing Vegas. When she started Vegas she was in a coma and her dancers held her up through much of the show, always supporting her. Little by little she looked a lot better, more alive, and after a couple years she was doing really well, in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 54September 14, 2024 6:15 PM

[quote]Jayden, just became an adult — he turned 18 today!

I really don't appreciate how disrespectfully fast time is moving, at all. This was loud and unnecessary.

by Anonymousreply 55September 14, 2024 6:18 PM

she's a stunted bitch who apparently is giving her youngest son some huge gift...which she hasn't given to the older kid.

there have been articles about how she dotes on the younger kid and ignores the older one

wonder what this is about and whether it was a reason for her to be cut off from the kids.

by Anonymousreply 56September 14, 2024 7:35 PM

The younger son is more handsome than the older son.

I think that's why she likes him.

She's very superficial.

The younger son (left) looks like Kevin. Not sure who the older son looks like, but he's trailer park-ish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57September 14, 2024 7:39 PM

They both look attractive, in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 58September 14, 2024 7:53 PM

r12 "lost weight"

Um, what?

by Anonymousreply 59September 14, 2024 10:51 PM

Pop star fans are proof enough of the delusional attitudes stupid humans can have towards unworthy people.

There's no difference between the obsessive love for Trump and the obsessive love for a Britney or Madonna or T. Swift.

by Anonymousreply 60September 14, 2024 10:51 PM

I think the proof that Kevin must have done a decent job is the fact we've never heard of those boys getting into any trouble.

If nutty Britney had had custody of them, they would have been arrested/in jail/in rehab by the time they were 15.

by Anonymousreply 61September 14, 2024 10:53 PM

r60 No one has said otherwise

by Anonymousreply 62September 14, 2024 10:58 PM

Proof of a decent job as a father is that the boys haven't been arrested in jail in rehab?

Kevin is an obese layabout who has raised and supported a family that is NOT his two boys with Britney, on Britney's dime.

A very decent father would have made some fucking money.

I agree however that it's nice the boys are not obvious delinquents.

by Anonymousreply 63September 14, 2024 11:26 PM

R26, he'll bring plenty of money in thanks to his musical talent. Don't you remember how he once was a successful recording artist?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64September 14, 2024 11:32 PM

I swear I remember reading something about Hawaii being generous with adult children receiving child support while they’re in school/college or their 21st birthday when the family first moved to Hawaii.

by Anonymousreply 65September 14, 2024 11:50 PM

everyone bagging on Kevin - Good Lord, those kids could be fucking it up at 18 and 19 but we haven't heard SHIT about them other than their mother saying she's giving the youngest an insane, huge prize.

Those kids are lucky to not have grown up under the wing of that wingnut. good job, Kevin.

by Anonymousreply 66September 14, 2024 11:57 PM

R63 he DID make money. In Britney’s cooter. You might not like how he made it, but he did. He probably can make plenty more if he sweet talks her on the right day. If he comes by and fucks her and tells her he loves her every now and then she probably won’t mind supporting him and his new family.

by Anonymousreply 67September 15, 2024 12:04 AM

You KNOW you're a mess when Kevin Federline is the good and stable parent that everyone acknowledges as such.

by Anonymousreply 68September 15, 2024 12:22 AM

If those boys were acting out we would have heard about it. I hope they can have a relationship with Britney but given the circumstances he seems to have done alright by them.

by Anonymousreply 69September 15, 2024 12:31 AM

R60 I agree.

However, loving or stanning Beyonce over Taylor or Gaga (and arguing about it on Twitter) doesn't really damage the larger world in any material way. It's like having a favorite baseball team. People get super into it, oddly so, but it's mostly harmless.

Loving Trump over Harris and then voting for him very much hurts the larger world.

by Anonymousreply 70September 15, 2024 2:27 AM

[quote] R12 "lost weight"

[quote] Um, what?

Kevin used to be MUCH larger than he is now.

If you think he's big now, you should have seen him about 10 years ago.

He was HUGE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71September 15, 2024 2:38 AM

i love how much she infuses her videos with the slimming/skinny filter. She has, at the least, become adept with that skill.

by Anonymousreply 72September 15, 2024 2:59 AM

If Kevin really wanted to take advantage of Britney, he would have remained married to her and used her mental illness to isolate her and access her cash. Instead, he left and got the kids out of there once he realized the extent of Britney's illness. His child support payments were modest for her level of wealth.

by Anonymousreply 73September 15, 2024 3:21 AM

agreed, r73

He got out of dodge while he could, with the kids in tow.

from the recordings we have heard, she's a fucking piece of work toward her kids.

by Anonymousreply 74September 15, 2024 3:24 AM

[quote]WHET Sam Asghari?

Probably somewhere enjoying the money he grifted.

by Anonymousreply 75September 15, 2024 1:21 PM

Be honest, people. Would YOU work if you were given $480,000 a year for more than ten years? Because I wouldn’t. You can spend and devote more time to your kids if you aren’t working also. I do realize that you’re not setting an example of working hard for what you have if you’re unemployed, but you can still instill a work ethic in your kids.

by Anonymousreply 76September 15, 2024 2:25 PM

You have to wonder how much being completely seperated from your kids by the courts and the conservatorship will do to your mental health.

They REALLY fucked her over - kept her on meds, took her money, didn't allow her to do ANYTHING without approval.

Hell on Earth. This was an orchestrated act by that weird woman in Florida and her mom to keep control of her and to make her look crazy. But - when you've been on meds for so long and basically be under house arrest for what - 13 years? - and have your kids taken away - wouldn't you go crazy too?

People act like her mental instability is the cause of this as opposed to being CREATED by those around her. It's really one of the saddest stories and most disturbing stories we've ever seen with a young megastar.

by Anonymousreply 77September 15, 2024 2:35 PM

Good points r77. But, I think she severely mentally ill and needed meds and caretakers. Maybe they got it all wrong and wanted to steal her money.

None of us know the true story, so who really know. But, agree, the whole situation is sad and disturbing

by Anonymousreply 78September 15, 2024 2:42 PM

[quote]Is she going to gift her eldest son an expensive pearl necklace on the condition that he doesn't hock them if times get too tough?

Not a cent!

by Anonymousreply 79September 15, 2024 2:57 PM

R78 - well, we do know she was drugged up, coerced and not allowed to leave the conservatorship even though she had every right to do so. That's when she was shocked when the judge told her that she could leave at any time.

The lawyers, previous judge, parents, managers - they were all conspiring against her and keeping her drugged up. There's no evidence they did ANYTHING to help her with her mental health - they literally had her in prison like a 6 year old and wasn't allowed to even get her hair or nails done without permission.

THAT part of the story we know is true. I just don't know how you walk yourself back from all of this - when everyone around you turned on you to take your money and kept you a prisoner. The people closest to you in life - your parents as well.

How do you ever trust anyone ever again? That would make me crazy as fuck and want to self-medicate as well. She lost so many years of raising her own kids.

At this stage in her life, she should be a self-possessed smart business woman who learned from being in the industry for so long - but instead, she was kept in a cage and has a child-like grasp of the world because she wasn't allowed to mature and stand on her own.

If she commits suicide, I wouldn't be surprised.

by Anonymousreply 80September 15, 2024 3:53 PM

^^Stan

by Anonymousreply 81September 15, 2024 7:46 PM

R76 your MATH and reading skills suck. He's received that amount for 7 years.

by Anonymousreply 82September 15, 2024 7:52 PM

Maybe only 6. 2018-2024.

The 240K wasn't enormous, previously.

by Anonymousreply 83September 15, 2024 7:53 PM

[QUOTE]This was an orchestrated act by that weird woman in Florida and her mom to keep control of her and to make her look crazy.

???

by Anonymousreply 84September 15, 2024 8:48 PM

Britney has a schizo-affective disorder. She's fucked up in the head.

This is why they enacted a conservatorship on her.

I don't get how you bitches don't realize this.

All bets are off now, and she is constantly stripper-dancing. She calls out her parents when she does it to spite them.

by Anonymousreply 85September 15, 2024 8:55 PM

"but instead, she was kept in a cage and has a child-like grasp of the world because she wasn't allowed to mature and stand on her own."

And since she's been on her own, what has she done to get back on track? Nothing, unless you count dancing with butcher knives and prancing around on the internet topless as "self improvement."

by Anonymousreply 86September 15, 2024 9:22 PM

exactly, r86

it's ridiculous for everyone to keep enabling her, citing her "imprisonment."

by Anonymousreply 87September 15, 2024 9:27 PM

She’s in rough shape.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88September 15, 2024 9:53 PM

[quote]Would YOU work if you were given $480,000 a year for more than ten years?

Yes, but I also made that kind of money, so know that you need to think longer-term when it comes to finances. You know that the gravy train is going to end, so you need to have a backup. He's only 46 years old and has no skills. He's potentially got another 40-50 years. If he didn't spend the past 10 years working toward financial independence, he's not going to have much of a life begging his kids for the scraps they get from Britney.

by Anonymousreply 89September 16, 2024 11:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!