Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

If you hooked up with Dahmer

Do you think once the effects of the sedative kicked in that you’d be able to realize something’s wrong and escape. Do you think you would have been able to fight?

by Anonymousreply 15October 1, 2024 11:13 AM

TGIF!

by Anonymousreply 1September 13, 2024 6:17 PM

John/PMBT?

by Anonymousreply 2September 13, 2024 6:35 PM

No. I was slipped a mick in my drink about two years ago. A bar in east village. No control over anything Passed out. Awful. Ambulance called - emergency room; all that. i no longer go out but if you all do - bring your drink to the bathroom if ya have to pee. In fact: always keep your hand on your drink.

by Anonymousreply 3September 13, 2024 6:42 PM

Well, it forever changed how you think about going over to a guy's place. I don't think I'd drink anything.

by Anonymousreply 4September 13, 2024 9:21 PM

R3 Did anything happen to you?

by Anonymousreply 5September 30, 2024 11:43 AM

I'd hook up with this version of Dahmer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 30, 2024 11:52 AM

I would have stunned him with my phaser.

by Anonymousreply 7September 30, 2024 1:34 PM

OP, are you asking for a friend? Weird ass question, but since you asked. If it was a drugged Coke, I'd be a goner. If he/it handed me a Pepsi, I'd have fucked him up and stuffed his skinny, sick ass in one of his plastic drum, end tables. I do not drink that shit.

by Anonymousreply 8October 1, 2024 3:06 AM

Just don’t be a whore. Closed your legs to sociopaths!

by Anonymousreply 9October 1, 2024 3:10 AM

I have a bad picker. And fat typist can't be choosy. Choosy muthas don't choose Jeff.

by Anonymousreply 10October 1, 2024 4:03 AM

He would have seen my dick and eyed it for a bun.

by Anonymousreply 11October 1, 2024 4:09 AM

Or he would have seen your buns and eyed them for his disfunctional, weiner schnitzel.

by Anonymousreply 12October 1, 2024 4:21 AM

I have a high tolerance for certain kinds of drugs. I might be able to wake up in the middle of something and start biting and kicking.

by Anonymousreply 13October 1, 2024 6:29 AM

I would have made my excuses and left once I saw his shitty apartment.

by Anonymousreply 14October 1, 2024 10:40 AM

Yeah, shitty apartment is a real Boner killer

by Anonymousreply 15October 1, 2024 11:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!