Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kamala Harris and Tim Walz

A thread for the home stretch, part one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601September 30, 2024 12:37 AM

I wanted to use these adorable dolls for the OP photo but the link was wonky.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 13, 2024 2:32 PM

Dear Abby,

I have no personality, will being a political zealot make me interesting and be part of a community?

Lonely in the Datalounge

by Anonymousreply 2September 13, 2024 2:34 PM

Post only absolute praise, complete adoration and total subjugation to The Anointed Duo and The Party or else you will be banned from The DL for at least a day.

- George O. 2024

by Anonymousreply 3September 13, 2024 2:35 PM

Dear Ann Landers,

I am a festering cunt who loves to suck fascist cock. Why won't anyone return my texts?

by Anonymousreply 4September 13, 2024 2:42 PM

I love them, like hepburn and tracy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 13, 2024 2:49 PM

r1 Those ARE pretty damn adorable.

by Anonymousreply 6September 13, 2024 2:50 PM

The more clips I watch, the more I realize just how handily she kicked his ass. So many good moments aren't being talked about because he sucked the life of the conversation with his eating the pets bullshit

by Anonymousreply 7September 13, 2024 2:53 PM

Kamala had the big moves. She made trump shake her hand before trouncing on his weird and ancient lying ass at the debate. But every time I see a new clip of Walz I realized just how good he is at speaking. He projects sincerity, warmth and humor that I haven't seen in politics before. He's really is America's coach/ Dad. I can't wait till they win it!

HARRIS/WALLS 2024

by Anonymousreply 8September 13, 2024 3:09 PM

OP is too needy and is trying too hard.

The thread topic too broad and will be a big flop, going no where.

by Anonymousreply 9September 13, 2024 3:15 PM

I agree R9. The whole point of the last three threads were specifically for polls.

Can someone start an actual Election Poll 4 thread?

(No shade OP. This thread just misses the point of those thread.)

by Anonymousreply 10September 13, 2024 3:18 PM

r10 We have an ongoing poll thread here, no need for yet another one.

[quote]going no where

Oh, dear! Read more and be nasty less.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 13, 2024 3:35 PM

No, no election poll threads. With so much bullshit about polls, we don't need threads encouraging more Dump trolls.

by Anonymousreply 12September 13, 2024 3:35 PM

The Election Poll thread only has 300 posts.

I didn't see a point of having a part four of the debate thread for an event that happened four days ago and the last one hundred posts were mostly about general election information, abortion, and washed up soap actors.

by Anonymousreply 13September 13, 2024 3:35 PM

r13 And that one Australian fashion designer, for some bizarre reason.

by Anonymousreply 14September 13, 2024 3:37 PM

Not to be shallow, but Kamala’s hairdresser must adore her. Her hair looked amazing at the debate.

by Anonymousreply 15September 13, 2024 3:55 PM

THere are actually 2 active poll threads. Started at the same time, so they are going slower. No need for another one.

by Anonymousreply 16September 13, 2024 4:00 PM

Her hair looked spectacular ElderLez, shiny and glossy. The money they're paying her MUA and hairdresser is well spent IMO. She looked positively glowing and youthful next to tired old Trump.

by Anonymousreply 17September 13, 2024 4:00 PM

[quote] LMAO so wait, this woman is deeply struggling financially in the Biden/Harris economy, but could not only buy 3 expensive Taylor Swift concert tickets, but also afford to take an international trip to go see her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 13, 2024 4:01 PM

In contrast, Trump's hair looks like it's barely there anymore. It (and his appearance in general) looks greatly diminished compared to the coiffe he was sporting at the 2020 debates, let alone the 2016 ones. He'll look like a fucking ghoul four years from now, if he runs again.

by Anonymousreply 19September 13, 2024 4:03 PM

r18 That'll make for a great story for her grandkids one day. "No, I most certainly did not vote for the first female president, I was too busy making an ass out of myself on the socials defending the serial rapist and felon Donald Trump."

by Anonymousreply 20September 13, 2024 4:06 PM

Like this delusional bitch at R18 spending thousands on concert tickets yet is somehow destitute because of Biden/Harris, I've talked to a couple of well off people saying we're in a Great Depression right now because of Biden (and now Harris).

These people live in an alternate reality and really are cult members. They're gonna flip out when he loses in a landslide. I just hope they go the mass suicide route.

by Anonymousreply 21September 13, 2024 4:20 PM

If you're blowing your money on luxury items, your a broke bitch because you're fiscally wasteful. You. It's no one's fault but your own.

Ticket lady sounds like she is one more luxury vacation away from declaring bankruptcy, then blaming it all on Biden/Harris.

by Anonymousreply 22September 13, 2024 4:33 PM

Ticket Lady has bitch face and I refuse to listen to her heavily edited video. She's also spent a lot on injections

by Anonymousreply 23September 13, 2024 4:37 PM

Swift's limo wouldn't even brake for ticket lady. Then it would back up over those eyebrows just to make sure.

by Anonymousreply 24September 13, 2024 4:41 PM

I love the responses calling out the mom crying about financial struggles yet she bought Swift tickets.

People who were questioning why she would take her daughter to Canada. My first thought was maybe she lives in upstate New York and was planning to do a road trip into Canada. I have relatives who lived in Buffalo and they went to concerts and other entertainment events in Canada quite a bit.

by Anonymousreply 25September 13, 2024 5:27 PM

I loved this response.

[quote] @FfaceVonFstick

[quote] Does this dumbfuck understand that the tickets have already been purchased, Taylor Swift already has the money, & the only person being harmed in this situation is her daughter, who probably doesn't give a rat's ass about politics?

by Anonymousreply 26September 13, 2024 5:44 PM

This clip looks real and undoctored. I've watched it half a dozen times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 13, 2024 5:55 PM

Walz makes my sugar walls quiver!

by Anonymousreply 28September 13, 2024 5:58 PM

Funny thing, r 27, the stray cat I trapped two years ago will growl when he hears the guy across the street talking, just like this cat.

Not sure why. The cat hasn’t seen him or been around him and was trapped miles from where we are now.

But when I saw that, I thought my cat would probably do the same sort of thing (minus the attack).

They know when people don’t like them.

by Anonymousreply 29September 13, 2024 6:07 PM

Clip of glorious genius @ R27. Global millions need to see it to amplify the biggest laughing stock of modern times.

by Anonymousreply 30September 13, 2024 6:08 PM

It distracts from saying the important part: trump’s administarion was a disaster, economically and otherwise

by Anonymousreply 31September 13, 2024 6:45 PM

What is this "it" you refer to, r31?

by Anonymousreply 32September 13, 2024 6:56 PM

Cute cat memes

by Anonymousreply 33September 13, 2024 7:10 PM

Reddit thread on Ticket Lady. Some of the responses are similar to the twitter responses. Someone in the thread mentioned "Christian" Trump committing adultery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34September 13, 2024 7:23 PM

Kamala Harris and Joe Biden earned the support of the majority of the Asian-American community when they spoke out against anti-Asian hate in the US following the pandemic and Trump's " China virus" remarks. They even met with BTS at the White House to help launch the initiative. Harris meets with them at 1:56.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35September 13, 2024 7:36 PM

R7 100% agree. Show any Repub this clip. You might change some minds. Flawless execution.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36September 13, 2024 7:43 PM

In seeing the reaction to Swifts’ endorsement and how many people actually went to vote.org and are actually registering, it gives me pause.

Did people really need a thirty-something woman to tell them to vote? Really? People didn’t know there was an election where many freedoms are at stake?? The female fans were not concerned about their bodily autonomy ? Really?

They aren’t aware of what’s happening or that the wanna-be dictatorial prick isn’t a dangerous candidate? Really?

I guess we should be grateful that she took a stand but, hell, it’s concerning to see.

Hopefully those that registered to vote actually go out that day and cast their ballot.

by Anonymousreply 37September 13, 2024 8:09 PM

[quote] The "Scoop the Vote" free ice cream truck tour kicks off on Monday in Philadelphia – with Cohen and Greenfield – and will make 20 stops in states that will likely help decide the election, including Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona and Nevada. Limited edition pints of “Kamala’s Coconut Jubilee,” a coconut flavored ice cream layered with caramel and topped with red, white and blue star sprinkles, will be raffled off at the stops.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 13, 2024 8:13 PM

r37 This is how the young voters have always been, and not just in the US either. They tend to hyperfixate on an issue or two (climate change, Palestine...) but won't actually turn up to vote if you paid them. That's why party strategists don't rely on them as a deciding voting bloc, otherwise you'd be losing elections constantly.

by Anonymousreply 39September 13, 2024 8:16 PM

R37 Oh please. A good portion of this country knows more about Nene Leakes and Harry Style’s love life than they do politics. And I mean the actual meat of politics.

Tay is forever a hero for doing this. She could potentially lose fans. A lot of people just don’t like progressive stuff. About 13 years ago I saw an interview of Tay and I realized she was smart smart.

by Anonymousreply 40September 13, 2024 8:18 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41September 13, 2024 8:23 PM

r41 I see the Krassenstein grifters are already pivoting, in anticipation of a post-Trumpian political landscape.

by Anonymousreply 42September 13, 2024 8:27 PM

R41 That shit is lowkey a bop. I just hope it doesn’t enable more dumb dudebros to vote Trump. I don’t think so actually. I think it will just offend conservative small town Americans.

The Simpsons betta do a great parody.

by Anonymousreply 43September 13, 2024 8:32 PM

R41 If Gotye wants a comeback hit he should cover it.

by Anonymousreply 44September 13, 2024 8:34 PM

He truly is a terrifying meme machine, the likes of which we have never seen before and probably never will again. And no, that doesn't fucking mean I'll miss him after November!

by Anonymousreply 45September 13, 2024 8:35 PM

[QUOTE]. I just hope it doesn’t enable more dumb dudebros to vote Trump.

How would that happen?

by Anonymousreply 46September 13, 2024 8:38 PM

You'd be surprised by just how dumb those Joe Rogan-listening dudebros are.

by Anonymousreply 47September 13, 2024 8:41 PM

[quote] [R41] That shit is lowkey a bop.

Direct link to the artist original version and a dance remix

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48September 13, 2024 8:42 PM

Rogan Roidbros are going to vote for Diaper Donnie, anyway

by Anonymousreply 49September 13, 2024 8:43 PM

R49 I know a few Rogan listeners who are voting for her.

by Anonymousreply 50September 13, 2024 8:45 PM

Still shocked that Kamala was able to shut down the gun control issue with 2 sentences at the debate, but I don't think I've seen a pundit mention its brillance

by Anonymousreply 51September 13, 2024 8:46 PM

She also brilliantly deflected an answer on her weakest issue (immigration) by turning it into an unhinged Trump rant abot cats and dogs. She knew exactly when to cut him and how. Did something similar when she brought up the size of his rallies, too. Clearly someone who took notes during debate prep. She fucking knew it was now or never for her and she delivered.

by Anonymousreply 52September 13, 2024 8:52 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53September 13, 2024 10:30 PM

1.5M Tik Tok views.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54September 13, 2024 10:36 PM

R29 Pay attention to your kitty, they know bad people

by Anonymousreply 55September 13, 2024 10:57 PM

Trump as an aggrieved Goth teenager. 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56September 13, 2024 11:03 PM

R56 Give em a fkin Oscar. That shit is brilliantly hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 57September 13, 2024 11:07 PM

Vice President Kamala Harris sat down one-on-one for an exclusive interview with Action News anchor Brian Taff

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58September 13, 2024 11:20 PM

[quote]Did people really need a thirty-something woman to tell them to vote? Really

Yes, they did, bunky. MOST people in the US don’t vote. You do realize that? And most people don’t vote EVERY election. Only in the past election have we seen a sizable rise in th youth vote.

by Anonymousreply 59September 13, 2024 11:52 PM

An extremely competent and dare I say delightful group if Harris canvassers were by my business yesterday and the next time we went outside someone planted a Trump sign in the semi common area. I threw it in the dumpster, but I am pretty sure the trumpers were stalking behind them. Nobody asked for consent

by Anonymousreply 60September 14, 2024 1:48 AM

Genius @ R56. Among Trump's many non-Presidential personae, the surly stupid mouthy adolescent is always jostling for prominence. And now with this clip so brilliantly highlighted.

by Anonymousreply 61September 14, 2024 6:49 AM

The interview is actually very strong after the initial word salad response to the first question asked. That newscaster is fkin hot.

by Anonymousreply 62September 14, 2024 7:49 AM

[quote]The woman behind a Facebook post that helped spark baseless rumors about Haitians eating pets tells @NBCNews she had no firsthand knowledge of any such incident and is filled with regret: “It just exploded into something I didn’t mean to happen.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63September 14, 2024 1:13 PM

“It just exploded into something I didn’t mean to happen.”

Hear ya babe. Same thing happened to me

by Anonymousreply 64September 14, 2024 1:18 PM

Tee-Hee

by Anonymousreply 65September 14, 2024 1:23 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66September 14, 2024 1:35 PM

Oh, so NYT is developing a spine and allowing stating the obvious? Rats are leaving a sinking ship.

by Anonymousreply 67September 14, 2024 1:38 PM

Bill Maher makes sense about the length of presidential campaigns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68September 14, 2024 1:39 PM

[quote] Bill Maher makes sense

I stopped reading there. He hasn't made sense since 2008 or so.

by Anonymousreply 69September 14, 2024 1:40 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70September 14, 2024 3:30 PM

Trump's "Good People" with the tiki torches.

"Before Trump, neo-Nazis pushed false claims about Haitians as part of hate campaign

An extremist group that marched in Springfield, Ohio, and demonized Haitian immigrants saw Trump's mention of baseless rumors at the debate as a victory: “This is what real power looks like.”"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71September 14, 2024 5:03 PM

MAGA Utopia!

"Children locked inside homes, families terrified, teachers and city officials afraid to go to work.

This is what we might expect in a town taken hostage by terrorists, in another country.

But the country is ours, the town is my family’s, and the terrorists are American.

I have family in Springfield. It’s where my grandma spent her final years, and I still visit to see family members.

Before this past week, everyone was fine. Now people are living in fear.

The Springfield City School District had to close for two days after extremists who heard Trump’s comments at the debate made BOMB THREATS against an elementary school and several city offices.

Haitians in Springfield are here legally, and they ARE NOT eating people’s pets or destroying the community. But Donald Trump is doubling down on these racist, xenophobic lies.

It’s frankly unbelievable that Trump has decided to continue with this attack even after the bomb threats and the evacuations and the condemnations by city officials.

This lie didn’t start with Haitians. It didn’t even start with Springfield.

On 8/16, police in Canton arrested an American woman alleged to have eaten a cat.

A local neo-Nazi group started spreading the rumor that Haitians in Springfield were eating animals, and body cam footage of the Canton woman was shared online labeling her a Haitian immigrant.

This conspiracy theory spread like wildfire online BEFORE Trump repeated it on the debate stage, in part because J.D. Vance kept sharing it.

When asked about spreading misinformation, Vance echoed Trump and insinuated that he knows better than Springfield officials.

These lunatics aren’t even in office and their racist, Nazi lies are already having real consequences.

Imagine how much worse it will be if Donald Trump is re-elected.

Haitians in Springfield are here legally and have been for years. They are not coming in from the outside and creating chaos. That’s what the Republican Party "leadership" is doing.

They do not care what happens to kids in Springfield or anywhere else. They DO. NOT. CARE.

I want better for ALL families in this country. We can have a future without political violence or leaders who risk our lives to push their lies.

The GOP won’t change unless we give them a reason to..."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72September 14, 2024 5:09 PM

MAGAts are terrible people

by Anonymousreply 73September 14, 2024 5:25 PM

Unfortunately that is an opinion piece at r66.

by Anonymousreply 74September 14, 2024 5:26 PM

[quote]Trump Has Crossed a Truly Unacceptable Line

Given the dreadful details @ R72, the NYT headline reminds me of old DL favourite Bunny Bixler, vexed about trouble at the tennis club. "Well I mean, it was just ghastly. It was simply ghastly."

by Anonymousreply 75September 14, 2024 5:35 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76September 14, 2024 5:40 PM

Catturd enjoying his last month of relevancy.

by Anonymousreply 77September 14, 2024 5:43 PM

R77, maybe he's going to join that guy who got citizenship and has a plan to move to France if the Marxist Komrade Kamala wins...

by Anonymousreply 78September 14, 2024 6:49 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79September 14, 2024 6:49 PM

Tim and Gwen bringing the house down in WI rn. This was my first time hearing her speak, she’s so cute!

by Anonymousreply 80September 14, 2024 8:43 PM

It's refreshing to see a down to earth midwestern woman like Gwen Walz in the political spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 81September 14, 2024 10:17 PM

I love the response the guy in the tweet R76 gave to Catturd. There are plenty of morons who don't realize that Puerto Rico is US territory.

by Anonymousreply 82September 14, 2024 10:24 PM

Even in Florida, R82 -- even in Florida. You wouldn't believe how many people I've had to correct about that.

by Anonymousreply 83September 14, 2024 11:07 PM

Except the guy from Puerto Rico is actually from the Dominican Republic.

I loathe Catturd, Chaya and all those other rageaholics but the story is a bit different than originally quoted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84September 14, 2024 11:11 PM

Why was he called puertorican?

by Anonymousreply 85September 15, 2024 1:06 AM

R85 From the article at R84

[quote] Police said Pimentel-Soriano is also wanted for a 2019 murder in the Dominican Republic. He allegedly entered Puerto Rico illegally and obtained fraudulent New York identification, which made him free to travel to the mainland U.S.

by Anonymousreply 86September 15, 2024 3:25 AM

Global. Laughingstock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87September 15, 2024 4:09 AM

[quote] Now 18, Fischer will vote in her first presidential election in November. It’s a monumental moment, nearly 12 years after she endured one of the deadliest school shootings in U.S. history, and it has given her and her peers hope that they can effect change.

[quote] “It’s a huge turning point in our lives,” said Fischer, who was 6 when a gunman killed 20 first graders and six educators at Sandy Hook Elementary School on Dec. 14, 2012.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88September 16, 2024 1:44 AM

Wow!

by Anonymousreply 89September 16, 2024 1:50 AM

Kids are fed the fuck up!

So are we!

Let’s ride!

by Anonymousreply 90September 16, 2024 2:54 AM

Poor stupid trump is giving up.

by Anonymousreply 91September 16, 2024 1:01 PM

if you want to drive your redneck maga friends/family crazy...Always refer to Walz as COACH Walz. For some reason this sends them into orbit. it's funny to hear their triggered reaction of 'NO, it's Assistant Coach", they then continue to fume Makes my day. Try it!

by Anonymousreply 92September 16, 2024 1:06 PM

r92 What a weird hill for them to die on, as if he weren't a fucking GOVERNOR of a state right now.

by Anonymousreply 93September 16, 2024 1:18 PM

Do they have any normal hills to die on? Except for, of course, Capitol Hill on Jan 6, 2021.

by Anonymousreply 94September 16, 2024 1:22 PM

Tell them it doesn't matter anyway because four months from now they'll start calling him Vice President for the rest of his life. That should really trigger them. Oh, and President Harris should be painful for them as well.

by Anonymousreply 95September 16, 2024 1:27 PM

*Or at the least for the next four years, I think VPs don't get the same lifetime appellation. It even sounds weird when older presidents are called that, like Carter and Clinton and Obama now. Imagine when Trump gradually starts losing his that way as well, that'll really get to them.

by Anonymousreply 96September 16, 2024 1:30 PM

GO, Coach!

by Anonymousreply 97September 16, 2024 2:31 PM

[quote] if you want to drive your redneck maga friends/family crazy...Always refer to Walz as COACH Walz. For some reason this sends them into orbit. it's funny to hear their triggered reaction of 'NO, it's Assistant Coach", they then continue to fume Makes my day. Try it!

At my high school, if you were on any of the sports teams you had to call anyone on the coaching staff by "Coach Smith" or or whatever their last name last was. It didn't matter if they were head coach or an assistant. It could have been that way at the school Walz worked at. MAGAs whining about it's "Assistant Coach" are annoying as fuck. I bet a good amount of them have never coached any times in their lives and some of them were probably the whiny Karen parent types who went crying to coaches when their kids weren't getting enough playing time.

by Anonymousreply 98September 16, 2024 2:44 PM

He doesn't seem 'presidential'. I'm worried he may be this year's Tim Kaine.

by Anonymousreply 99September 16, 2024 2:57 PM

R18 that soon to be 13 yo girl is going to hate mom for decades.

by Anonymousreply 100September 16, 2024 3:05 PM

When they say " assistant coach," just hit them with Donnie Diapers or J Divan Vance.

by Anonymousreply 101September 16, 2024 3:08 PM

Will either Harris or Walz deign to leave their precious battleground states to help defeat Cruz in Texas? Or, is their campaign limited to seven states?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102September 16, 2024 3:47 PM

r102 That's exactly how Hillary lost!

by Anonymousreply 103September 16, 2024 4:05 PM

R99, have you seen him? He has a firebrand mode that's just delightful. Oh and go fuck yourself. R102 the wives and husbands are in states like Iowa and Florida. Yes, they're in play

by Anonymousreply 104September 16, 2024 4:16 PM

[quote] He doesn't seem 'presidential'. I'm worried he may be this year's Tim Kaine.

Better be worried about your VP candidate, who doesn't even seem human. He may be this year's slimy alien.

by Anonymousreply 105September 16, 2024 4:54 PM

Florida seems more in play than Texas. The Senate polling is tighter. The Harris Campaign has been spending money on TV ads in Palm Beach for a while to troll Trump.

And I can’t imagine the “those people are eating cats and dogs” claim went over well in a state with many Haitian immigrants, as well as immigrants from other Caribbean countries ( I doubt MAGATs can differentiate between Dominicans, Haitians and Puerto Ricans).

by Anonymousreply 106September 16, 2024 4:58 PM

^ I will cream my jeans if Rick Scott is defeated! I'm not sure what'll happen if both Scott and Ted Cruz lose. Death by orgasms?

by Anonymousreply 107September 16, 2024 5:44 PM

I love shutting down idiot maga when they ask "where's Kamala's policies' BITCH, WHY DO YOU CARE YOU'RE NOT VOTING FOR HER!

COACH TIM ROCKS!

by Anonymousreply 108September 16, 2024 5:58 PM

COACH ROCKS MY SOCKS OFF

by Anonymousreply 109September 16, 2024 6:03 PM

Husband and wife are fine, but they need to see the people on top of the ticket. How many times can the exact same fans attend the eighteenth rally in Pa or Wisc.? The battle is lower on the ballot also. How about a heavy hitter in the party if the two can't see it fit to leave their adopted homes? The Dems can take Texas and Fla. At least they should put up an effort to flip those Senate seats.

by Anonymousreply 110September 16, 2024 6:17 PM

[quote]How many times can the exact same fans attend the eighteenth rally in Pa or Wisc.?

Both of those are big states, with numerous urban, suburban, and deplorable areas! She just started doing redneck portions of PA the other day.

by Anonymousreply 111September 16, 2024 6:20 PM

For Dems, PA is the blue wall. Why chase votes in Texas when thugs like Paxton and roller Nazi will just throw them out?

by Anonymousreply 112September 16, 2024 6:39 PM

I agree. Focus on PA

by Anonymousreply 113September 16, 2024 7:02 PM

Will one day in Texas or Fla hurt the campaign? Send the husband and wife to Pa and appear with Shapiro. How many fucking rallies can they do in one state before it's overkill to the detriment of other close races?

by Anonymousreply 114September 16, 2024 8:16 PM

Kamala needs to hold the Senate to get anything done, which is why flipping seats in FL and TX are important.

by Anonymousreply 115September 16, 2024 8:37 PM

I think she'll be back in Florida at some point. Texas is a long shot, but I hope she shows up at least once.

by Anonymousreply 116September 16, 2024 8:46 PM

I agree that getting in some facetime in the states with close Senate races is also very important. She won't be an effective POTUS without the Dems holding the Senate.

by Anonymousreply 117September 16, 2024 8:49 PM

Texas within striking distance. They need to get out the vote.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118September 16, 2024 8:57 PM

Texas will just throw Dem votes out like Paxton did before.

He fucking ADMITTED he throws out votes to keep Texas red. Why waste time there?

Texas can take out their OWN FUCKING TRASH! You’ve had numerous opportunities to dump Paxton, Texas, but you keep the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 119September 16, 2024 9:01 PM

She'll get 10,000,000 more votes than Turd but lose the election.

by Anonymousreply 120September 16, 2024 9:09 PM

Republican operative Buckwheat will not be on the ballot in PA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121September 16, 2024 9:29 PM

R76 when I was in the military you’d be surprise to learn how many white people do not know that Puerto Rico is a US territory. RIP to the that family. They were also boriqua like the trash human being who took their lives.

by Anonymousreply 122September 16, 2024 10:15 PM

R120. You think so? I’ve been hearing whispers from people in the know the election may turn out to be one of the biggest mix matches between popular and electoral if Trump wins.

by Anonymousreply 123September 16, 2024 10:22 PM

I would be getting this message out, everywhere. If I had to do air-drops via planes or by using drones. This could affect almost every American, in a negative way. Before you scoff, think about if allowed will insurance companies do it?

"Trump’s healthcare plan will likely allow insurance to charge people with pre-existing conditions much much more for healthcare coverage (effectively abolishing Obamacare’s protection). This is Trump’s backdoor to blocking healthcare for the sick (or poor)."

by Anonymousreply 124September 16, 2024 11:45 PM

ugh!

by Anonymousreply 125September 17, 2024 12:19 AM

Even people who work in industries that should know better, r122.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126September 17, 2024 12:19 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127September 17, 2024 12:20 AM

People who vote for Trump/Vance give zero fucks if women die.

"WATCH: Today, Georgia women and an OBGYN testified before Sen. Ossoff's Human Rights Subcommittee that the State’s abortion ban is forcing Georgia women to continue high-risk and nonviable pregnancies. Sen. Ossoff joined .@InsideWithPsaki to discuss."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128September 17, 2024 2:01 AM

"Leigh McGowan: It feels like Tim Walz cannot possibly be real, which I think is why Republicans keep trying to find something about him that is evil or bad. But I just feel like here’s this man who is masculine without being weirdly alpha, who hunts, who shoots, who was a teacher, who is a veteran. He’s just a good dad and a great husband, and he believes in the nation. He’s not trying to be president, doesn’t have bigger ambitions, and he’s happy to be second banana to a woman. It’s like you made him in a lab as the perfect candidate. He talks to us with common sense."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129September 17, 2024 2:29 AM

[quote]immigrants from other Caribbean countries ( I doubt MAGATs can differentiate between Dominicans, Haitians and Puerto Ricans).

R106 needs to read R82 and R83.

Puerto Ricans are American citizens; they are not immigrating here from another "Caribbean country."

Perhaps you should learn to differentiate.

by Anonymousreply 130September 17, 2024 2:49 AM

I am aware that Puerto Ricans are American citizens living in a US territory, r130.

I doubt most MAGATs are aware of that-after all they speak Spanish and are usually brown.

Perhaps I wasn’t clear enough.

by Anonymousreply 131September 17, 2024 3:12 AM

Fight on all fronts, mother fuckers. Texas can shit out the execrable Ted Cruz. No need to give that one up.

by Anonymousreply 132September 17, 2024 3:54 AM

I love Leigh McGowan's take on Tim Walz. I wish she would have a bigger YouTube following.

by Anonymousreply 133September 17, 2024 4:04 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134September 17, 2024 4:09 AM

Billie Eilish & Finneas Endorse Kamala Harris In Video Urging Voter Registration:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135September 17, 2024 6:06 PM

I'm sort of surprised Billie and Finneas endorsed Kamala. Their parents seem far left types who hate mainstream Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 136September 17, 2024 8:10 PM

Why did I think Billie Eilish was British? Who am I confusing her with?

by Anonymousreply 137September 17, 2024 9:37 PM

R137 Maybe Billie Piper or Billie Davis

by Anonymousreply 138September 17, 2024 9:42 PM

Endorsement by proxy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139September 17, 2024 10:19 PM

I wish Dolly would just say it. Her legacy would be unblemished

by Anonymousreply 140September 17, 2024 10:21 PM

Thanks, r138. It was Billie Piper.

by Anonymousreply 141September 17, 2024 10:24 PM

Yes, r140 I don't know either why Dolly won't just say she's a lesbian. Her fans would still support her.

by Anonymousreply 142September 17, 2024 11:24 PM

She talks a good game, but Dolly's too old and set in her ways to realize that she's now on the wrong side of history

by Anonymousreply 143September 17, 2024 11:36 PM

Or Billie Burke or Billy Burke.

by Anonymousreply 144September 17, 2024 11:38 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145September 18, 2024 12:18 AM

She thinks she's humble? Why wasn't she thinking of her kids during Lecterngate or on her weekend trip to Paris with girlfriends that was paid for with stolen state funds?

by Anonymousreply 146September 18, 2024 12:26 AM

Sarah Huckabee Sanders has children? Those ugly genes have been passed on to a new generation, hopefully not including the wonky eye.

by Anonymousreply 147September 18, 2024 12:30 AM

But Dump, who calls himself a genius and constantly brags (delusionally) about his crowd sizes, is humble???

by Anonymousreply 148September 18, 2024 12:32 AM

I think that wonk eyed cow means “delusional”

by Anonymousreply 149September 18, 2024 12:35 AM

I should think the Huckabeast's [bold]looks[/bold] would keep her humble!

by Anonymousreply 150September 18, 2024 12:42 AM

I would like to see a whole group of Senators go to North Dakota to support Katrina Christensen. Then they could move to the next Democrat running in a Red State.

by Anonymousreply 151September 18, 2024 1:34 AM

Huckabeast isn't humble. I guess Huckabeast forgot that Jesus didn't have kids.

by Anonymousreply 152September 18, 2024 2:17 AM

[quote]"So, my kids keep me humble. Unfortunately, Kamala Harris doesn't have anything keeping her humble."

If you stand on a stage and boast about being humble, and dismiss someone else for not being humble, you rather undercut your own questionable premise.

by Anonymousreply 153September 18, 2024 6:29 AM

I’m still waiting to hear who Susan Dey is going to endorse before I make a decision. Given her background as a pop singer and high powered attorney, her decision is incredibly important to me.

by Anonymousreply 154September 18, 2024 6:42 AM

Poor thing doesn't understand the nuances of English. She meant to say her kids keep her humiliated.

by Anonymousreply 155September 18, 2024 8:12 AM

The people who claim that their children keep them humble are always terrible parents who see their children as narcissistic extensions of themselves.

by Anonymousreply 156September 18, 2024 8:50 AM

R156 walks the malls of America doing a study asking people if they are parents, and if their kids keep them humble, Then he figures out why they are terrible parents and they “always” are. And narcissistic as well.

Soon to be published in the peer reviewed journal “Making Shit Up”

by Anonymousreply 157September 18, 2024 9:00 AM

What's this about? So Trump is humble because he has 5 kids - but Harris isn't because she doesn't have any kids? And there are people with functioning brains who think Trump is humble ??

by Anonymousreply 158September 18, 2024 9:13 AM

Huckabeast is envious because Kamala gets credit for parenting but hasn't run the uterine/vaginal gambit of a pregnancy.

Governor Huckabeast is a hateful Handmaid.

by Anonymousreply 159September 18, 2024 11:03 AM

I don't know. Do her kid's have her face? That would be humbling

by Anonymousreply 160September 18, 2024 12:33 PM

Kerstin Emhoff defends Kamala again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161September 18, 2024 2:08 PM

Nice!

by Anonymousreply 162September 18, 2024 4:52 PM

Anyone read this fucking nonsense?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163September 18, 2024 5:18 PM

r163 Infuriating. Georgia would be nice to have, but it'll be a non-factor on election night and the day after thanks to all the election shenanigans. I can see the election being called for Kamala while Georgia is still faffing about with a thumb up its ass.

by Anonymousreply 164September 18, 2024 5:41 PM

I hope Kamala takes Georgia. It would has Cro Marge Taylor Greene to go nuts.

by Anonymousreply 165September 18, 2024 5:44 PM

We took Georgia through Stacey’s hard work by stealth.

Nobody paid attention to her voter registration efforts, so there was no way to stop it. Then - BANG! Georgia was blue and the thugs had to scramble trying to reverse it.

Now that they know Georgia is purple, the thugs will do everything they can to suppress votes and throw out votes. Just like Paxton in Texas.

by Anonymousreply 166September 18, 2024 5:55 PM

I hope Doug's ex is careful. The MAGAts will eventually turn their violence her way if she continues to be all sane and kind about her ex and his wife. Stay safe, nice lady ex of our Second Gentleman! 🙏

by Anonymousreply 167September 18, 2024 6:17 PM

Teamsters Board Decides To Make No Presidential Endorsement This Cycle:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168September 18, 2024 7:24 PM
by Anonymousreply 169September 18, 2024 7:28 PM

r168, that is stupid

by Anonymousreply 170September 18, 2024 8:15 PM

Well, the Teamsters are mob and mob is the orange fool.

by Anonymousreply 171September 18, 2024 8:19 PM

R170 that maybe great news for Harris. It would mean those that wanted to endorse Trump did not carry the day.

If they had gone for trump that would have been really bad,

by Anonymousreply 172September 18, 2024 8:29 PM

[quote]Kerstin Emhoff defends Kamala again.

"Newsweek" is now just a right-wing garbage site.

by Anonymousreply 173September 18, 2024 8:34 PM

So, the Teamsters don't give a shit about our democracy. Nice to know.

by Anonymousreply 174September 18, 2024 10:19 PM

And they don't care about the right to form a union (over "right to work" laws), apparently. Fine fellows, but then we knew that already.

by Anonymousreply 175September 18, 2024 10:27 PM

A broken clock...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176September 18, 2024 10:30 PM

Individual state Teamsters unions are coming out in support of Harris/Walz. They are also saying: "Fuck you!" to the Teamsters union president.

"Teamsters Joint Council 39 (representing all Teamsters in Wisconsin) just unanimously endorsed Vice President Harris

Just today Vice President Harris has received the endorsements of:

Michigan Teamsters Joint Council 43 (245,000 active and retired members)

Teamsters Joint Council 42 (300,000 members including in battleground Nevada)"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177September 18, 2024 10:35 PM

Funny when the regionals accept the corruption of their National

by Anonymousreply 178September 18, 2024 10:41 PM

The future of planet Earth is resting on their shoulders. Very scary.

by Anonymousreply 179September 18, 2024 10:49 PM

[quote]If they had gone for trump that would have been really bad,

I don’t want bad, I want good

by Anonymousreply 180September 18, 2024 10:55 PM

Many decades ago, Dear Abby ran a survey of her readers. They could respond anonymously. The single survey question was to parents:

"If you could do it all over again, would you have had children?"

Way over 50% (iirc, it was somewhere in the 70% range) said no.

And that's only increased.

by Anonymousreply 181September 18, 2024 11:45 PM

[quote] Fresh off her Emmy win, “The Bear” star Liza Colón-Zayas is hitting the campaign trail for Kamala Harris and Tim Walz.

[quote] Colón-Zayas, as well as “In the Heights” star Anthony Ramos, will join Gov. Walz at a rally focusing on Latino voters on Sept. 21 in Lehigh Valley, Penn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182September 18, 2024 11:59 PM

Pennsylvania? Another " fuck you" to the rest of the country. I guess that maybe after their hundreth rally in the "blue wall" states, they might get to paying attention to the states whose down ballot candidates could use the boost of an appearance with the top of the ticket.

by Anonymousreply 183September 19, 2024 12:24 AM

What happened?

by Anonymousreply 184September 19, 2024 12:44 AM

We need to combine the dakotas and give their senate seats to DC and Puerto Rico.

by Anonymousreply 185September 19, 2024 1:00 AM

Is sanders on Ozempic?

by Anonymousreply 186September 19, 2024 1:02 AM

[quote]Is sanders on Ozempic?

Does the Pope shit in the woods?

by Anonymousreply 187September 19, 2024 1:12 AM

Home stretch?

by Anonymousreply 188September 19, 2024 1:13 AM

[quote] We need to combine the dakotas and give their senate seats to DC and Puerto Rico.

This isn’t like Monopoly where you can run out of hotels. You don’t need to take seats away from an existing state to create new ones. Just cram in two (or four) more desks.

Flag manufacturers would be happy, too. New flags.

by Anonymousreply 189September 19, 2024 1:17 AM

Who is this person butt hurt about PA?

The campaign probably has some internal numbers they’re seeing that indicate support in PA is soft like your head!

That’s why they are staying there.

Texas and Florida are pipe dreams!

by Anonymousreply 190September 19, 2024 1:27 AM

Pennsylvania Albinos for Harris will hold a rally next week in the McKeesport McDonald's. Both Harris and Walz will attend.

by Anonymousreply 191September 19, 2024 1:42 AM

PA literally swings the election for Harris, bunky

by Anonymousreply 192September 19, 2024 1:45 AM

Interesting about Michigan Teamsters- when I worked there back in 2009, they were wearing letterman jackets saying,

"Teamsters local xxx, Friends of Hoffa"

by Anonymousreply 193September 19, 2024 4:25 AM

[quote] Walz’s team has enlisted Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg to play Vance in debate rehearsals, reprising his role from four years ago when he stood in for then-vice president Mike Pence during Kamala Harris’s practice sessions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194September 19, 2024 12:21 PM

r194 Had a feeling they'd do that, excellent choice!

[quote]I couldn't get WaPo link to post--wtf is going on?

It got blacklisted some time ago, I think they complained because people kept pasting their whole articles in replies.

by Anonymousreply 195September 19, 2024 12:26 PM

Pete with some guyliner might work

by Anonymousreply 196September 19, 2024 12:41 PM

I'd pay to watch Pete playing Vance. You just know he'll nail it, own the poor fool, and add enough satirical exaggerations to crack everyone up when the serious task is done.

by Anonymousreply 197September 19, 2024 1:31 PM

Remember when Kamala asked during the debate how the 800K Polish Americans in Pennsylvania felt about Trump capitulating to Putin in the Ukraine? This seems like a big endorsement. 500K in Wisconsin. Don't Polish Americans lean conservative?

[QUOTE]Polish Wisconsinites issue letter condemning Trump's stance on Ukraine and backing Harris

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198September 19, 2024 1:46 PM

I hope someone on their team tells both Vance and Trump about that, R198. Neither has any self control and will only double down on their poor decisions.

By Monday, they will probably go on record as begging their pal Putin to drop nukes on Poland (Trump) and threaten to deport all Polish people in America (Vance).

by Anonymousreply 199September 19, 2024 1:52 PM

Pastor speaks up about Tim Walz:

[quote]The selection of Gov. Tim Walz as Vice President Kamala Harris' running mate is a new moment for rural politics. There are rural people who are hungry for another vision—many of us, actually. The Walz vision understands the economic pain rural communities face, and it works to build bridges across differences so we can govern for all people.

[quote]A rural hospital CEO told me he was excited to have hired a new nurse, but 10 days later she said she couldn't take the job because she couldn't find housing and childcare. This is a common story in small towns. Walz has put more funds towards childcare and housing and has been digging into zoning reform to increase housing stock across our state. Walz passed free school meals to make sure no child in Minnesota starts the day hungry because poverty is all too common, especially in rural places. A rural hospital CEO told me he was excited to have hired a new nurse, but 10 days later she said she couldn't take the job because she couldn't find housing and childcare. This is a common story in small towns. Walz has put more funds towards childcare and housing and has been digging into zoning reform to increase housing stock across our state. Walz passed free school meals to make sure no child in Minnesota starts the day hungry because poverty is all too common, especially in rural places.

[quote]This is just the beginning of what is possible when we have leaders who want to solve problems for all of us.

[quote]The Walz vision can begin a new future for rural politics. We need leaders working to unite us across race and place, expanding the coalition ready to govern and provide real solutions. Now we have a messenger stepping to the national stage, ready to make the case.

The Walz vision can begin a new future for rural politics. We need leaders working to unite us across race and place, expanding the coalition ready to govern and provide real solutions. Now we have a messenger stepping to the national stage, ready to make the case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200September 19, 2024 2:18 PM

Walz was just in Georgia and NC, for the troll who won't stop whining about PA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201September 19, 2024 2:32 PM

GA and NC are still two of the seven "only important" states. Get out and support down ballot Senate candidates from states that can help retain Senate control and are close to winning. Even for one day, or one evening.

by Anonymousreply 202September 19, 2024 2:39 PM

seven states will carry the election

by Anonymousreply 203September 19, 2024 3:13 PM

seven rings of power

by Anonymousreply 204September 19, 2024 3:13 PM

Doug is going to San Antonio Monday to support Texas Democrats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205September 19, 2024 3:57 PM

[quote]Pennsylvania Albinos for Harris will hold a rally next week in the McKeesport McDonald's. Both Harris and Walz will attend.

They better wear bullet-proof vests. McKeesport is crime-central.

by Anonymousreply 206September 19, 2024 4:08 PM

[quote]Is sanders on Ozempic?

If you’re referring to the Huckabeast, she looks fatter than ever.

by Anonymousreply 207September 19, 2024 4:11 PM

No she looks a little haggard with drooping skin. Must be from the fatigue which comes with her working tirelessly to take away the rights of the citizens of Arkansas.

by Anonymousreply 208September 19, 2024 4:17 PM

lots of blocked posters

by Anonymousreply 209September 19, 2024 4:40 PM

Have Obama or Biden campaign for down ballot Senate races. What else do they have to do? Kamala and Tim can't go everywhere

by Anonymousreply 210September 19, 2024 4:58 PM

She's definitely on some medication, she has lost a lot of weight. But like JD, they both have big fat faces.

by Anonymousreply 211September 19, 2024 5:01 PM

Hideous with wonky eye. That's why she married a homo.

by Anonymousreply 212September 19, 2024 5:24 PM

R212 Is that the new Repub talking point. That Doug is gay.

by Anonymousreply 213September 19, 2024 6:05 PM

R209 Tell me you are a sensitive snowflake without telling me you are a sensitive snowflake.

by Anonymousreply 214September 19, 2024 6:06 PM

[quote]Is that the new Repub talking point. That Doug is gay.

I think they're talking about Sanders.

by Anonymousreply 215September 19, 2024 6:40 PM

I wouldn’t be surprised if they said it about Doug though. With the Repubs, every accusation is a confession.

by Anonymousreply 216September 19, 2024 6:54 PM

Stop calling her Sanders. Her name is Huckabeast.

by Anonymousreply 217September 19, 2024 6:55 PM

If that fat bitch is so humble, you’d think she’d be able to put the fork down once in a while.

by Anonymousreply 218September 19, 2024 7:00 PM

No use campaigning anymore. Lady Gaga's father has spoken. It's over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219September 19, 2024 7:09 PM

R197, Pete is Brilliant. In order for him to play Vance he has to know the Republican playbook inside out and VANVE in particular.

He has this.

by Anonymousreply 220September 19, 2024 7:14 PM

R131 I got you and I was about to correct that poster. I figured you just were saying Puerto Rico is in the Caribbean.

by Anonymousreply 221September 19, 2024 7:23 PM

R216 to be fair almost without fail every time a truly disgusting almost always a straight man is being attacked on DL for being disgusting the common charge is that he must be a cock sucker.

In fact one might believe that the worst insult DL can come up with for an alleged straight guy is that he must be a cock sucker.

If Hitler would be found alive today someone on DL maybe many someones would accuse Hitler of sucking cocks.

Yes it's funny no it does not make any sense but it is what it is.

by Anonymousreply 222September 19, 2024 7:29 PM

R219 oh my! I thought she came from an artsy family. Trash.

by Anonymousreply 223September 19, 2024 7:42 PM

Tim Walz is magic!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224September 19, 2024 7:49 PM

There have been many words written about Hitler, with the one testicle, being a repressed homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 225September 19, 2024 7:56 PM

R225 just as predicted. The Hitler is a fag school of thought.

The shortest book in the DL library —-the book about really bad men who are not repressed homosexuals or alleged cock suckers.

by Anonymousreply 226September 19, 2024 8:00 PM

R198 Every white ethnic group leans conservative except Jewish Americans because they have higher IQs. EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM. From Wasps to Italian-Americans to Irish Americans. You have pockets of liberals in each group, but the majority(over 50%) are conservative. Because of the 13% and identity politics.

by Anonymousreply 227September 19, 2024 8:15 PM

R208 To me she looks like Obama at the tail end of the 2012 election. They look tired as fuck but that’s because they doing what they need to do in these streets to win. Obama started to look beautiful again after he won re-election. And it’s impossible for them to look ugly.

by Anonymousreply 228September 19, 2024 8:18 PM

Dammit my link didn't include the video. Tim is MAGIC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229September 19, 2024 9:19 PM

I keep making this joke but it’s funny to me because I know KH will win. Some people on DL cussed me out for making it. But they should have just let Tim front the ticket and kept KH as VP. He’s the one doing everything 😆.

Harris/Walz 24

by Anonymousreply 230September 19, 2024 9:24 PM

Kamala has charisma amd strength to spare. She's more manly than trump could ever hope to be

by Anonymousreply 232September 19, 2024 9:36 PM

I bet Putin et al are shitting their pants at the thought of Kamala in the big chair. Bitches be crazy.

by Anonymousreply 233September 19, 2024 9:37 PM

R231 No I knew he was going to lose especially after that debate.

by Anonymousreply 234September 19, 2024 9:39 PM

As heard in that ancient 70’s movie classic “Car Wash”,

I’m more of a man than you’ll ever be and more of a woman than you’ll ever know.

by Anonymousreply 235September 19, 2024 9:42 PM

[quote] Pete is Brilliant. In order for him to play Vance he has to know the Republican playbook inside out and VANVE in particular.

Do, you think he puts on eyeliner to get into the role?

by Anonymousreply 236September 19, 2024 11:25 PM

Gurleena need to eyeliner to SERVE

by Anonymousreply 237September 20, 2024 12:06 AM

Anyone watching Oprah's Unite for America? They have JLo, Chris Rock, Bryan Cranston, Julia Roberts, and Meryl!

by Anonymousreply 238September 20, 2024 12:07 AM

[QUOTE]Do, you think he puts on eyeliner to get into the role?

Well, Philippe Reines, who played Trump in Kamala's debate prep, went all in -- including the makeup. You never know... Is Pete known for having a sense of humor?

[QUOTE]'You have to be loud, you have to be buffoonish, you have to lie like there's no tomorrow,' he told CNN of playing Trump.

[QUOTE]'From my perspective, you just want the candidate to get used to what they're going to see and hear and experience. And it was that added oddity that they never met. And what's great is I had never met her. The first day that I met her, I said, Madam Vice President, it's nice to meet you. And then 20 minutes later, I was telling her how she was ruining America,' Reines said on MSNBC.

[QUOTE]He goes into full-on Trump cosplay, wearing a suit and a long red tie to get into character, along with the heavy pancake makeup Trump wears to give that orange glow.

[QUOTE]'I can't get it off,' he told MSNBC on Wednesday night on the bronzer. 'I mean, it's, it's so caked on. The guy uses, you know, like Plaster of Paris.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239September 20, 2024 12:38 AM

R238 Jlo is too much drama right now. They should have locked her in the attic.

by Anonymousreply 240September 20, 2024 12:42 AM

I'm surprised that there's a lot of guys at the Oprah event.

by Anonymousreply 241September 20, 2024 12:43 AM

Is there any word on where Kamala's election night gathering will be? You know Oprah will probably there in hopes that a Kamala victory will allow her to have another viral crying moment like the one she had in 2008 when Obama won.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242September 20, 2024 1:00 AM

I would love to see Pete cosplay like that. I think it would be hilariously cutting and bitchy.

by Anonymousreply 243September 20, 2024 1:07 AM

Gwen Walz should have been on the Oprah event.

by Anonymousreply 244September 20, 2024 1:38 AM

hArRIS shOUlD NoMINaTe RePUBlICans!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245September 20, 2024 1:50 AM

^^^.

[quote] This is a renomination for Carr, who currently serves as a Commissioner of the Federal Communications Commission.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246September 20, 2024 1:52 AM

You tell them, VP.

"Kamala Harris: “If somebody breaks into my house, they're getting shot. Probably should not have said that.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247September 20, 2024 3:35 AM

Chastain cosplays a couch?

by Anonymousreply 248September 20, 2024 4:35 AM

Ha!!!! LOL!

by Anonymousreply 249September 20, 2024 12:11 PM

Yesterday was a pretty incredible news week. Here's a recap:

- VP Kamala Harris did a rally with Oprah, it was a hit!

- Trump said anti-Semitic things to Jewish people at an anti-anti-Semitism event

- Trump's anti-Semitic endorsement who became the NC gubernatorial nominee Mark Robinson just got revealed as the Black Nazi who loves bisexual sex when he's not preaching against LGBTQ people or getting one of his beloved golden showers whole cheating on his wife with her sister, and he got caught on the AshleyMadison cheat on your wife website database

- Right wing journalist Olivia Nuzzi revealed an improper personal relationship with RFK Jr. after New York Magazine suspended her.

- Right wing propagandist Christopher Rufo also got caught in the Ashley Madison database looking to cheat on his wife, whom he admitted to being an undocumented immigrant from Thailand 2018 Facebook post after his years of supporting racial hatred against immigrants.

- The House Republican impeachment machine got torn to bloody shreds in full view of the public, as did their brilliant idea of bringing the people who wrote Project 2025 on to testify

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250September 20, 2024 12:24 PM

$100m in an HOUR

"For those who think the Town Hall livestream/zoom party Kamala did with Oprah last night was no big deal,

uh….she raised 100 MILLION DOLLARS in an hour, according to Act Blue.

That’s enough to fully contest FL and OH."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251September 20, 2024 12:27 PM

Oh I hope so r251

by Anonymousreply 252September 20, 2024 12:39 PM

gosh, i hope so

by Anonymousreply 253September 20, 2024 12:51 PM

[quote]$100m in an HOUR

There's no way this is true.

by Anonymousreply 254September 20, 2024 1:10 PM

[quote]she raised 100 MILLION DOLLARS in an hour, according to Act Blue.

Then why do they keep sending me texts: "THIS IS A CRISIS! WE'RE DOWN TO OUR LAST DOLLAR! SEND $35 RIGHT NOW!"

by Anonymousreply 255September 20, 2024 1:35 PM

'Cause you're a sucker.

by Anonymousreply 256September 20, 2024 1:36 PM

“ Sen. Lindsey Graham skipped votes yesterday to go to Nebraska and urge lawmakers there to switch the state's Electoral College vote allotment to winner-take-all”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257September 20, 2024 4:41 PM

he's a gross closet case

by Anonymousreply 258September 20, 2024 4:43 PM

She went to Nebraska to inspect the football team. She’s trying to decide which one needs to be bathed and sent to her boudoir to service her perpetually hungry cunt.

by Anonymousreply 259September 20, 2024 4:49 PM

Linz is engaging in ELECTION INTERFERENCE because he wasn't held accountable the first time.

by Anonymousreply 260September 20, 2024 4:54 PM

"Arizona Senator Mark Kelly is campaigning for VP Kamala Harris in North Carolina tomorrow in Winston-Salem and Raleigh"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261September 20, 2024 5:36 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262September 20, 2024 7:02 PM

God, I love him.

by Anonymousreply 263September 20, 2024 7:44 PM

He is perfect! Kamala chose wisely. And isn't afraid to let him have the spotlight. Because she's not a whiny titty baby seething with resentments and personality disorders.

by Anonymousreply 264September 20, 2024 8:16 PM

they are like spencer tracy and Kathrine Hepburn

by Anonymousreply 265September 20, 2024 8:34 PM

OMFG!

I recognized that Scout as soon as I saw it! Fuck! My uncle used to have one just like that! That thing will jar your guts out riding in the back!

My dad had an International Harvester pickup truck when we were growing up.

Memories! Even if your aren’t a gear head, everyone in the Midwest did or does work on their vehicles on the weekends. Very relatable.

by Anonymousreply 266September 20, 2024 8:38 PM

R265 Marry me.

by Anonymousreply 267September 20, 2024 8:44 PM

no thanks

by Anonymousreply 268September 20, 2024 8:52 PM

[quote]That thing will jar your guts out riding in the back

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 269September 20, 2024 8:54 PM

R257, Trump also got in on the attempt to pressure Nebraska. 'I wasn't threatening in anyway at all," he claimed, although, in mob-boss style, he emphasized how "important" the possible re-allocation of electoral votes was to him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270September 20, 2024 10:23 PM

Hard to believe he described himself as a Tea Party conservative when he entered Congress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271September 20, 2024 10:36 PM

[quote]he's a gross closet case

How could anyone who spends as much time with his head up Trump's ass as Lindsey does not be gross?

by Anonymousreply 272September 20, 2024 10:46 PM

From Twitter:

[quote] Read the article. But in essence, let's say this passed & trumps in charge & can takeaway the power of the states in regards to voting. He could literally remove millions of ballots that he deemed "problematic" and the states couldn't do anything about it

[quote] The if the voter lacked two forms of ID, such as a passport or other proof of citizenship with their names on it, like a birth certificate (not a copy) with the seal of the state---both would have to have with the exact same name on it, or these people could not vote. [bold] This would instantly disqualify 90% of married women [/bold]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273September 20, 2024 11:02 PM

[quote] Trump’s use of “remigration” is the latest instance of the GOP’s intensifying anti-immigrant rhetoric in the run-up to November’s election, underscoring the degree to which one of America’s two major political parties is sourcing many of its talking points and policy ideas directly from neo-fascists.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274September 20, 2024 11:07 PM

The Senatrice was drunk as hell yesterday when talking to reporters about her Nebraska scheme. 🍸😵

And her wig looked like ahit.

by Anonymousreply 275September 20, 2024 11:08 PM

[quote]And her wig looked like ahit.

Looked more like aflop to me.

by Anonymousreply 276September 20, 2024 11:54 PM

Good sign?

Final turnout total from Fairfax County on Day 1: 3907.

@TonyCastrilli from the county tells us that is nearly triple the number of voters from day 1 in 2020.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277September 20, 2024 11:58 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278September 21, 2024 12:55 AM

hessians are in germany, just saying

by Anonymousreply 279September 21, 2024 2:28 AM

okay, this from a friend who used to live in Philly, now lives back home in the hinterlands of Pennsylvania:

For those who pay attention, I will confirm that I have returned to South Central Pennsylvania. When I originally moved away in 2009, it was deep, deep red.

2016 it was ground zero for Trump mania. Massive signs, billboards, constant parades. Every lawn and public road had lines of Trump signs.

2020 rolled around, and still Trump was going strong, but faltering. He would win my county, but the state would be close, and it was. He ultimately lost.

2024, I will personally attest that Harris/Walz signs and flags outnumber Trump signs throughout the area. While several have doubled, tripled, or quadrupled down on Trump, they are increasingly isolated. The Arlington Cemetery stunt caused many signs to come down.

The last debate performance, even more have come down.

Harris/Walz signs, flags, and homemade printed signs now line many of the local roads.

Pennsylvania is out of reach for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 280September 21, 2024 11:25 AM

When you go on Amazon, the Top 10 Bestsellers of everything have multiple Harris/Walz products (signs/stickers/shirts).

(We) The people are speaking.

by Anonymousreply 281September 21, 2024 12:07 PM

We the people must speak at the ballot box or all of this is for naught.

by Anonymousreply 282September 21, 2024 12:42 PM

The Arlington Cemetery fiasco needs to be pounded by Dems.

Melania's titties should not push this off the front page of grievances against Trump.

by Anonymousreply 283September 21, 2024 1:05 PM

I have been wondering if something about Whorelania's "legal immigration story" will be revealed.

by Anonymousreply 284September 21, 2024 1:26 PM

After Trump dies and she repatriates to Slovenia?

by Anonymousreply 285September 21, 2024 1:35 PM

The dumb cunts in Ohio have doubled down.

Interestingly, of the people who had out the traitor signs before, only two still have any out. The Harris/Walz signs I've seen have been small and close to people's houses so the MAGATs won't steal them.

Also, I took a visit to Falmouth, Kentucky last weekend and was surprised to see that only about five people had up traitor signs or flags. Only two people were wearing "I'm a fucking idiot" hats, too. Believe it or not, I saw two Harris signs and one person had on a Harris/Walz t-shirt!

by Anonymousreply 286September 21, 2024 3:25 PM

Regarding Lewandowski/infighting-

, "Privately, Wiles has told allies that it has been difficult to see the close-knit, disciplined operation that she helped build face such tumult and infighting in the final months — and that the past few weeks have been among her least favorite since joining the operation in 2021."

Adding, arsenic is one of her least favorite toxins.

by Anonymousreply 287September 21, 2024 4:55 PM

Susie Wiles is a nasty bitch.

Has that been said yet?

by Anonymousreply 288September 21, 2024 4:59 PM

I live in a fairly blue area. Early voting started yesterday, and the line to vote was very long. I was quite impressed at the turnout. It felt good to see that kind of engagement.

by Anonymousreply 289September 21, 2024 5:03 PM

Hey Mr. South Central PA @ R280, my sister lives in Cumberland County in a townnjust northwest of Carlisle, and her Harris/Walz sign was egged yesterday.

From where in South Central PA are you posting?

by Anonymousreply 290September 21, 2024 5:13 PM

R289 what state do you live?

by Anonymousreply 291September 21, 2024 5:26 PM

In other words: He wants to be the bestest, smartestes boy in the room.

She proves he's not

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292September 21, 2024 5:29 PM

R280, This report from western PA....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293September 21, 2024 5:37 PM

R292 Stephanie Ruhle is in my top 5 MSNBC faves. Tbh though, I wish they would just allow her to talk about the economy for 3/4 of her show because it's clearly what sparks the most punditry joy for her and we desperately need more left-leaning MSM voices educating rubes on it. For some reason they only let her discuss it for about 7-minutes an hour and then force her to cover the same four stories that have already been done to death by the time her show rolls around.

by Anonymousreply 294September 21, 2024 5:41 PM

Bret Stephens is a right wing douchebag. Another example of how the NYT is not a liberal publication.

by Anonymousreply 295September 21, 2024 5:47 PM

Posted in its own thread earlier today (oops sorry) but thought I'd share here. Cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296September 21, 2024 5:49 PM

God, he's so good at this. I like how he intertwined Minnesota and Pennsylvania history. I love his "Yeah, I went there." look after the comment.

[QUOTE]Walz: Together, it was our people that built the tanks that won World War II and freed the world from Nazi oppression. I don't know if you noticed, but we have folks running as Republicans for Governor that are proud to refer to themselves as Nazis..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297September 21, 2024 7:04 PM

R295 a single columnist does not define a newspaper…the endless whining from people who expect purity of ideology in an Op-Ed page. If that’s what you want…NYP and Pravda are thataway👉🏼

by Anonymousreply 298September 21, 2024 7:13 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299September 21, 2024 7:14 PM

I"m voting for Harris/Walz, but I'm peeved that I haven't gotten my merch that I bought the night of the Dem convention. I got a lawn sign to put in my window, tshirt, buttons, and stickers. I got a sweatshirt with a tarot themed childless cat lady illustration from Etsy that I ordered at the same time, two weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 300September 21, 2024 7:20 PM

I was just driving through a shitty little Western PA hamlet named Edinburg, PA to visit family and every single yard had a Trump sign.

by Anonymousreply 301September 21, 2024 8:13 PM

Yeah -- the people here who claim to know PA don't really know PA.

by Anonymousreply 302September 21, 2024 8:19 PM

[quote] Sep. 20—When Max Himsl opened his electronic ballot on Friday, he was dismayed to see a candidate missing from the list of options.

[quote] Voting absentee electronically while living abroad, Himsl saw that under the options for president, only Republican Donald Trump and Independent Robert F. Kennedy Jr. were listed. Missing was Democrat Kamala Harris.

[...]

[quote] The system was expected to be available to eligible voters later Friday, including those few voters who may have been impacted, the office said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303September 21, 2024 8:54 PM

a former co-worker, who had previously worked at the Gettysburg battlefield always referred to the state of PA as Pennsyltucky. It was just one big red state with Pittsburgh and Philly at either end.

by Anonymousreply 304September 21, 2024 8:56 PM

How original!🫥

by Anonymousreply 305September 21, 2024 8:58 PM

[quote]It was just one big red state with Pittsburgh and Philly at either end.

And all those idiot Hoopies did not connect the dots when Nixon and Reagan created the rust belt and forced so many of their neighbors and relatives into unemployment, the steel unions and steel mills into bankruptcy and all those pensions into insolvability because Republicans shipped our contracts to non-unionized Asian countries? America will face the same outsourcing dilemma if ever Republicans retake the WH.

by Anonymousreply 306September 21, 2024 9:58 PM

R290, York

by Anonymousreply 307September 21, 2024 10:13 PM

R297, w00T! He gives such great speeches

by Anonymousreply 308September 21, 2024 10:19 PM

R303 AOL.com. Lawd. Is this some type of AI takeover which can define the rules of space and time.

by Anonymousreply 309September 21, 2024 10:23 PM

Re: R292

Tom Nichols

[quote] This is infuriatingly disingenuous. "We don't know her positions" is a straw man and Stephens knows it. I'm pretty sure I know what her administration will look like. I won't like some of it! But Harris must wade into an argument about Gaza or.... Or what? @SRuhle is right. /1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310September 21, 2024 11:30 PM

Today’s jaunt was to rural SW Ohio.

JFC! Traitor signs, flags and merch everywhere. I want to vomit. Luckily, it’s a sparsely populated country.

C’mon, Cincinnati! Let’s overwhelm them with blue!

by Anonymousreply 311September 22, 2024 12:08 AM

Ah, R307 -- you know why there's so many Dems there, don't you?

York now is basically a suburb of Baltimore, with similar demographics. And although I'm sure there are some nice areas (particularly historical areas), I would never live there.

You know, there are people here who actually know something about PA.

by Anonymousreply 312September 22, 2024 2:09 AM

I live in PA, so uh, yeah, and my friend I quoted is a native of York

by Anonymousreply 313September 22, 2024 2:51 AM

[quote]Hey Mr. South Central PA @ R280, my sister lives in Cumberland County in a townnjust northwest of Carlisle, and her Harris/Walz sign was egged yesterday.

People who are confident that their candidate will win the election don't have to resort to childish tactics like that. They're definitely shaken and see where the momentum is and it ain't with the orange asshole and his neck pussy nor his couch fucking running mate.

by Anonymousreply 314September 22, 2024 3:31 AM

[quote]C’mon, Cincinnati! Let’s overwhelm them with blue! —Help us, Columbus!

Why don't you just ask Cuyahoga County? The county went for Biden big time and is the Dem stronghold in Ohio.

Cuyahoga County ( 2020) TRUMP- 202,699(32.4%) BIDEN - 416,176(66.5%)

by Anonymousreply 315September 22, 2024 4:28 AM

[quote]People who are confident that their candidate will win the election don't have to resort to childish tactics like that.

What nonsense!

by Anonymousreply 316September 22, 2024 7:45 AM

Quit worrying about the election. Things are well in hand and there will be a massive Dem turn out.

Of course there will also be lots of ballot issues and lots of court challenges, lots of those, but in the end Justice will prevail.

by Anonymousreply 317September 22, 2024 1:15 PM

[quote]...but in the end Justice will prevail.

Justices will prevail. And we will.

by Anonymousreply 318September 22, 2024 1:21 PM

I go back and forth on the conservative majority of the USSC.

I think it's plausible that privately, every single one of them (yes, including Alito and Thomas) would prefer to see Trump wiped from the table of potential future issues that will land on their bench. That only happens if he's defeated in numbers that provide a beyond dispute electoral college landslide.

Yet, to get to r318's point, I do think if they have to decide, no matter the facts that will support Harris winning more electoral college votes, they'll be too chicken-shit to deny Trump and his mob and any made-up, flimsy, pulled outta thin air legal justification will do.

by Anonymousreply 319September 22, 2024 2:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320September 22, 2024 4:29 PM

Tim and Hope Walz at a Las Vegas coffee shop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321September 22, 2024 4:32 PM

GOP worried

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322September 22, 2024 5:42 PM

r321, hope seems nice

by Anonymousreply 323September 22, 2024 5:43 PM

Keep Hope Alive!

by Anonymousreply 324September 22, 2024 6:03 PM

R322 $257m vs $85m is quite a difference in August fundraising. I hope that means a big advantage on the get-out-the-vote ground game.

Is it true Trump is using funds meant for his campaign to pay his legal fees?

by Anonymousreply 325September 22, 2024 6:04 PM

apparently

by Anonymousreply 326September 22, 2024 6:12 PM

. . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327September 22, 2024 6:13 PM

Scummy. But good

by Anonymousreply 328September 22, 2024 6:19 PM

R327 and crickets from the mainstream media.

by Anonymousreply 329September 22, 2024 6:23 PM

How much did a Super Pac pay Janet Jackson to say that she didn't know Kamala was black, she heard she was Indian? 50K? Maybe 20K, so obvious.

by Anonymousreply 330September 22, 2024 6:25 PM

It's only a problem with the media if a Democrat does it. If Trump does it, it's fine. IT'S FINE! Presidental, even.

by Anonymousreply 331September 22, 2024 6:28 PM

They bought her a steak dinner, R330.

by Anonymousreply 332September 22, 2024 7:03 PM

Over 300 THIS YEAR alone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333September 22, 2024 7:10 PM

Both sides are the same!

by Anonymousreply 334September 22, 2024 7:12 PM

Who, R333?

by Anonymousreply 335September 22, 2024 7:17 PM

Current "it" girl, R335

A bisexual/lesbian, bipolar, conservative christian/confused, "gay icon", pop princess

[quote] Roan said she will vote for Kamala Harris in the 2024 US Presidential election, citing Harris’ commitment to civil rights.[122] However, she refused to endorse someone, since she has "so many issues with our government in every way", and thus, she doesn't feel pressured to endorse someone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336September 22, 2024 7:25 PM

Another Brooks Brothers Riot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337September 22, 2024 7:27 PM

Looks like someone threatened Damita Jo's concert ticket sales

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338September 22, 2024 8:25 PM

[quote]How much did a Super Pac pay Janet Jackson to say that she didn't know Kamala was black, she heard she was Indian? 50K? Maybe 20K, so obvious.

Nobody in the Jackson family needs to be paid to act stupid.

by Anonymousreply 339September 22, 2024 8:29 PM

Well that's terrifying r337

by Anonymousreply 340September 22, 2024 8:30 PM

His door is closing. X

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341September 22, 2024 9:03 PM

Usha's dress looks like it was made out of hotel curtains.

by Anonymousreply 342September 22, 2024 9:22 PM

Maybe Usha and the Slovenian Whore can get drinks and talk about how they hate their husbands.

by Anonymousreply 343September 22, 2024 9:25 PM

Usha is a rough looking 38-year-old woman.

by Anonymousreply 344September 22, 2024 9:26 PM

Well, she has to let JD put his dick in her. That's enough to age any woman.

by Anonymousreply 345September 22, 2024 9:28 PM

Her mentor was the original Tiger Mom…actually, Evilline Amy Chua birthed him as well at YLS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346September 22, 2024 9:41 PM

Tawdry!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347September 22, 2024 9:43 PM

New lyrics sung by Ann Hampton Callaway

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348September 22, 2024 9:49 PM

The dog Vance has been dragging around recently and pretending was a family pet, was rented.

by Anonymousreply 349September 22, 2024 9:59 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if it were revealed that JD and Amy Chua were fucking during his time at YLS.

by Anonymousreply 350September 22, 2024 10:08 PM

I'm sorry but the idea of JD Vance "fucking" anyone is crazy. He looks like --and has the sex appeal -- of a garbanzo bean that fell out of a vegetable wrap onto the floor of a subway car.

by Anonymousreply 351September 22, 2024 10:13 PM

[quote] Usha's dress looks like it was made out of hotel curtains.

NOT MISS ELLEN'S PORTIERES!!!

by Anonymousreply 352September 22, 2024 10:23 PM

Via White House Correspondant .@ Reuters:

"BREAKING:

HARRIS CAMPAIGN RAISED $27 MLN DURING NEW YORK FUNDRAISER ON SUNDAY- CAMPAIGN OFFICIAL

NEW YORK FUNDRAISING HAUL IS THE LARGEST FROM A SINGLE EVENT SINCE HARRIS JOINED THE TOP OF THE TICKET-CAMPAIGN OFFICIAL"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353September 22, 2024 10:26 PM

I am beyond upset today, I guess mostly with myself for not paying attention.

Just learned that Gov. Walz held a rally two minutes from me. I had no idea. (This summer I canceled our two local newspapers because, well, the computer and TV.)

So that once-in-lifetime moment is gone. FWIW, I've met Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Geraldine Ferraro, Mario Cuomo, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Fred Harris, John Edwards, John Kerry, and Howard Dean. I'm a junkie.

Still kicking myself.

by Anonymousreply 354September 22, 2024 10:28 PM

[quote] His door is closing. X

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 355September 22, 2024 10:33 PM

I got you beat, r354.

Never met one nor saw one except the orange traitor.

Picture it. The fat fool was showing up at a local manufacturing site about five minutes from my house. A protest was planned. It was 25F.

I my snowsuit on, my sign and drive to where there is parking for the protest. I walk about three blocks on the road (no sidewalks) carrying my sign through the slush.

I reach the police barrier as the last of the traffic and protesters are being ushered through before they close the road. I asked the police where the motorcade will come through and he says right where I am. So I stay put.

It’s just me and one HS girl standing there on the sidewalk. We are being harassed by 6 local MAGAts who are trying to take our photos so they can doxx us. I have on a hat and scarf covering my face. It IS only 25 degrees, after all.

There are only about 10 people total in this location. Me, the HS girl, the six MAGAts harassing us and four other MAGAts across the street waving flags and blasting country music.

Word spreads that their orange god is approaching. The MAGAts rush to line the sidewalk farther away from us.

The black SUVs come over the hill and I hold my sign out at eye level. The HS girl stands behind me. I am alone on the sidewalk facing that fucker in a speeding SUV.

My sign said “Tick Tock Motherfucker”.

by Anonymousreply 356September 22, 2024 10:47 PM

Good job. He probably told everyone in the car he wouldn't fuck you. But he would

by Anonymousreply 357September 22, 2024 10:52 PM

[quote] The unauthorized “apology,” first reported by Buzzfeed and repeated by multiple major outlets, was made by a man named Mo Elmasri who — apparently inaccurately — claimed to be the singer’s manager.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358September 22, 2024 11:12 PM

[quote]Usha is a rough looking 38-year-old woman.

Well having an eyeliner wearing, couch humping husband with mommy issues takes its toll.

by Anonymousreply 359September 23, 2024 2:57 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360September 23, 2024 3:01 AM

Please universe, set things right and make it Kamala and Tim. We need them now.

by Anonymousreply 361September 23, 2024 3:32 AM

R355, coffins have lids not doors.

by Anonymousreply 362September 23, 2024 3:50 AM

Tick Tock indeed, r356!

👏👏👏

by Anonymousreply 363September 23, 2024 5:50 AM

Imagine any other president shilling christmas ornaments, coins, shoes NFTs and other trash? They've cheapened the entire thing

by Anonymousreply 364September 23, 2024 5:56 AM

This is the president who fed McDonald's to college football champs at the White House, and invited the likes of Ted Nugent and Kid Rock, the Taliban, and Russian spies, not to mention his entire white trash army that stormed the Capitol building. I'll never forgive anyone who supports that POS.

by Anonymousreply 365September 23, 2024 10:42 AM

[quote]Usha is a rough looking 38-year-old woman.

She looks 55.

by Anonymousreply 366September 23, 2024 10:52 AM

I agree

by Anonymousreply 367September 23, 2024 11:01 AM

[QUOTE]Usha is a rough looking 38-year-old woman.

Agree. Her face looks at least a decade older. JD sold his soul and then more to get an educated nurse maid for his children. And I'm not saying she's a granny.

by Anonymousreply 368September 23, 2024 11:27 AM

R365 Are serious about the McDonalds story or is that just a joke?

by Anonymousreply 369September 23, 2024 12:37 PM

You don't remember this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370September 23, 2024 12:43 PM

R364 it’s an absolute disgrace. They have soiled the White House and america. It’s so much worse than blow jobs from young interns in the over office.

We were framed

by Anonymousreply 371September 23, 2024 1:49 PM

Republican cheating has begun in Fla. Don't believe a word they say.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372September 23, 2024 2:01 PM

The 2024 US election, when the US Supreme Court will finally say thanks to all the Green Voters and those who just refused to vote for Clinton.

2024 will be their big pay off

BTW Al Gore says hello DL

by Anonymousreply 373September 23, 2024 2:07 PM

Former Republican National Committee Chair Michael Steele on Sunday predicted that Vice President Kamala Harris will flip two states that Donald Trump has previously won twice.

“Florida and North Carolina will fall,” Steele said on MSNBC. “Along with Georgia.”

“This coalition that’s being created right now by Kamala Harris and Tim Walz is not just one to watch, but it’s gonna be one that the history books will study when I think she takes this thing to victory,” Steele said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374September 23, 2024 2:30 PM

God I hope so.

by Anonymousreply 375September 23, 2024 3:10 PM

I also think she's going to win big, what with abortion on the ballot and swifties, etc. Folks are fired up and I think it's going to surprise a lot of people. And they are going to need all those extra votes, with all the shenanigans already starting up. There's going to be a lot of "the polls were so close, and now she won so big that they had to have stolen it."

by Anonymousreply 376September 23, 2024 3:56 PM

The "red wave" Republican polls flooding the zone are again being put out. Democrats will overperform yet again

by Anonymousreply 377September 23, 2024 4:14 PM

Orange has nothing to offer 85% of Americans. Nothing. Even Orange knows he brings nothing to the table aside from chaos, which is why he's changing his messaging on the daily and truthing ALL CAPS, ALL DAY, EVERYDAY.

Sane people who have a plan for the future, who you can depend on in a crisis, or who know what the hell they're doing with their own life do not act like he does.

by Anonymousreply 378September 23, 2024 4:22 PM

Agree with all of these last posts which is why I'm ignoring the polls or just not reacting to them.

They upset me and I have to remind myself they aren't predictors; they're measures of moment in time.

by Anonymousreply 379September 23, 2024 4:26 PM

The article at R347 infuriated me and I suspect that it also gets to heart of what ails most working and middle class people, especially younger people. I can't believe some people are channeling their frustration into support of a trust fund baby. I can't believe that daddy's golden boy and his whore and the DEI chameleon and his ruthless tiger baby wife are more relatable to anyone than four people of modest means who went to non elite schools and did really well in life.

by Anonymousreply 380September 23, 2024 4:41 PM

[quote]Orange has nothing to offer 85% of Americans. Nothing.

Indeed. But a whole lot of Americans are dumber than dirt:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381September 23, 2024 4:41 PM

Sure. I saw a group of MAGAs interviewed. They said they supported Trump because of the economy. The economy was in shambles. They said this as they stood in front of their boats in Ft Lauderdale. The interviewer pushed back and they got touchy and said 'I earned it, I deserve it, I made great choices' The interviewer said 'okay so you're not impacted but you're concerned because younger people are finding it....' They cut her off. 'Our kids are doing even better than us' Okay so the economy is terrible and people cannot buy bread and milk but not them and not their friends and not their children. And not anyone like them who 'made great choices'

They are full of shit and it's time the media stopped repeating their lies and started addressing the people who are struggling economically. It's not Trump supporters over 40 yet the media has a bad habit of showing stock photos of fat, middle aged white people under headlines about grocery prices.

by Anonymousreply 382September 23, 2024 4:54 PM

[quote]The dog Vance has been dragging around recently and pretending was a family pet, was rented.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383September 23, 2024 4:55 PM

Of course. Because animals don’t like those sorts of people. Animals know what cunts “those people” are.

by Anonymousreply 384September 23, 2024 5:08 PM

Jaydine really is Selina Meyer. Except Julia Louis-Dreyfus is likeable.

by Anonymousreply 385September 23, 2024 5:17 PM

And reasonably attractive.

by Anonymousreply 386September 23, 2024 5:19 PM

JD has lost a lot of weight but how is it his face is still so fat?

by Anonymousreply 387September 23, 2024 5:49 PM

Vance has a fat soul. He will never escape being unfuckable, no matter how much weight he loses. That's what shows up on his bowling ball shaped face.

by Anonymousreply 388September 23, 2024 5:57 PM

"BREAKING: Kamala Harris has just received the endorsement of the Polish community in Pennsylvania. There are more than 800,000 Polish Pennsylvanians, so this is a huge endorsement."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389September 23, 2024 6:33 PM

I knew my Polish buds wouldn’t let me down!

by Anonymousreply 390September 23, 2024 6:37 PM

What polish community in Pa? There is no polish community or organization of 800,000 people in Pa that took any fucking vote on Trump or Harris.

by Anonymousreply 391September 23, 2024 6:42 PM

That does seem odd. I'm a half-Polish Pennsylvanian, and no one asked me my opinion.

Here's an article with the text of the endorsement letter. Sounds like a random group of self-appointed spokespeople.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392September 23, 2024 6:55 PM

[quote] Agree. Her face looks at least a decade older. JD sold his soul and then more to get an educated nurse maid for his children. And I'm not saying she's a granny.

My sister is 47 and she looks younger than Usha.

I hate to knock Gwen Walz, but she looks a bit older than 58. She looks more like 63ish.

by Anonymousreply 393September 23, 2024 7:00 PM

See two of us that never got a chance to vote. I call bullshit. What are the chances they would miss both of us on a vote so important to the polish of Pa.

It might be the Irish just fucking around and up to no good.

by Anonymousreply 394September 23, 2024 7:03 PM

They liked her standing up to Putin

by Anonymousreply 395September 23, 2024 7:09 PM

[quote]Its signatories include veterans, social workers, small business owners and several elected officials, including US Rep. Chrissy Houlahan (D-Chester) and State Reps. Jessica Benham (D-Allegheny), Eddie Day Pashinski (Luzerne County) and Melissa Cerrato (D-Montgomery County).

by Anonymousreply 396September 23, 2024 7:12 PM

[QUOTE]What polish community in Pa? There is no polish community or organization of 800,000 people in Pa that took any fucking vote on Trump or Harris.

If you disavowed your ethnic heritage, this [italic]might[/italic] make sense, but I'm not sure you understand how Polish Americans who have a huge Polish chip on their shoulder several generations out from immigration feel about their ethnicity.

by Anonymousreply 397September 23, 2024 8:06 PM

And, BTW, why did you keep trying to diminish Polish ancestry by refusing to capitalize a proper noun?

Might you be working in a Prigozhin bot farm, newly taken over by his chief antagonist and mass murderer, the KGB trained mother fucker? Not only will he fuck your mother, he'd probably have the skin off her head peeled of later for shits and giggles.

by Anonymousreply 398September 23, 2024 8:12 PM

We're Irish American and the Troubles in N Ireland were a huge deal for my parents and grandparents. You will never say a bad word about Bill Clinton in our house because of his involvement in the peace process. Had a candidate made a statement about Ireland like Harris made about Poland then my grandparents would have been all for them right after the debate, didn't matter what else they stood for. 800,000 Polish people won't all vote for Harris but there must be 20,000 out there who were not going to vote but got a kick up the ass from her statement. That would be a big help considering the margins.

by Anonymousreply 399September 23, 2024 8:15 PM

Bloody Prod!^^

by Anonymousreply 400September 23, 2024 8:17 PM

Nah all 4 grandparents from Wexford. More Catholic than the Pope.

by Anonymousreply 401September 23, 2024 8:20 PM

R397 I not only don’t know how all polish Americans fell about that I honestly don’t know about any fucking chip I am supposed to have from some lucky immigration my great grand parents went thru over 100 years ago.

If you have a chip can you post a picture of it?

by Anonymousreply 402September 23, 2024 8:27 PM

I grew-up with Polish American kids in Milwaukee.

Now that I think about it, a lot of them, especially their parents and grandparents, did feel a connection to their heritage.

I remember enjoying the polka parties and the men dancing in their red pants, white shoes and white belts.

by Anonymousreply 403September 23, 2024 8:27 PM

Did they suck down many kielbasa?

by Anonymousreply 404September 23, 2024 8:34 PM

My Michigan city still has Polish social halls, Polish festivals and Polish parades, though the Polish population is down to about 16,000. They definitely care about what's happening in and with Poland.

by Anonymousreply 405September 23, 2024 8:37 PM

R403 Back in the day did you ever grow up with first or second generation Irish, Italian, , Korean etc etc kids? Do you think they were a lot different than us polka loving polish kids whose fathers all wore red pants, white shoes and danced in the street? As far as connection to their heritage?

It’s the red pants with the white shoes and belts and the dancing in the street that makes me realize you did not grow up in Pa. Enjoy your cheese.

by Anonymousreply 406September 23, 2024 8:40 PM

[QUOTE]If you have a chip can you post a picture of it?

Are you *seriously* asking this? If DL were Twitter, you have a few dozen memes shoved right up your "polish" ass.

Which brand do you use?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407September 23, 2024 8:42 PM

R406 I grew up in one of the largest Japanese - American communities in the US (LA’s South Bay).

I had so many sansei friends whose nisei parents were in the camps, and whose grandparents first came here to work the fields.

by Anonymousreply 408September 23, 2024 8:59 PM

Whatever, r406. All I can tell you is that, at least in Milwaukee in the 60s and 70s, it was a common sight to see the Polish- American men wearing red pants, white shoes and a white belt at polka parties.

I'm not singling them out for ridicule or praise.

Where would anybody have the nerve, when it comes to 60s and 70s fashions. to point the finger at any one group or individual when it came to far-out fashion?

Especially 70s fashion. I'll say this, for all the ridicule 70s fashion gets, at least it was distinctive, and fun!

by Anonymousreply 409September 23, 2024 9:16 PM

My 2nd Generation Polish friend was born and raised in north central Pennsylvania and their whole family was excited at Kamala’s shout out to them.

And, yes, they keep up with what’s going on in Poland.

by Anonymousreply 410September 23, 2024 9:21 PM

R409 what can I say, not me , but a lot of the Pa polish I know , look down on the Milwaukee polish as being no better than the Irish.

It’s the fucking red shirts, white shoes and belts and that stupid dancing in the street,

by Anonymousreply 411September 23, 2024 9:46 PM

Why do you keep refusing to capitalize Polish?

by Anonymousreply 412September 23, 2024 9:48 PM

Because he’s a dumb Polack r412.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413September 23, 2024 10:58 PM

He is sarcastically typing polish, like buff to a shine.

Still an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 414September 24, 2024 2:34 AM

Republicans are simps.

"Punchbowl News: Vice President Harris recently transferred $10 million to the DCCC. How much has Trump given the NRCC? Not one red cent.

Trump also has yet to appear at a major fundraising event for the NRCC. Meanwhile, the RNC hasn't given to the House GOP's campaign arm all cycle. .@PunchbowlNews"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415September 24, 2024 2:34 PM

The things reported in the tweet at R415 just shows that Trump doesn't actually care about other Republicans running for office. He just pretends to.

by Anonymousreply 416September 24, 2024 4:25 PM

R416

Shocking. Absolutely shocking. Who could have guessed?

by Anonymousreply 417September 24, 2024 5:08 PM

I hear there's also gambling in Casablanca! Shocking R416!

by Anonymousreply 418September 24, 2024 5:39 PM

Joe Manchin being Joe Manchin:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419September 24, 2024 6:04 PM

I sure wish Joe Manchin would be someone other than Joe Manchin.

by Anonymousreply 420September 24, 2024 6:15 PM

Fuck Manchin!

Don’t let the door hit you, you two faced, back stabbing, grifting cunt!

by Anonymousreply 421September 24, 2024 6:17 PM

He's Joe no one will miss.

by Anonymousreply 422September 24, 2024 6:19 PM

*He's the Joe no one will miss

by Anonymousreply 423September 24, 2024 6:20 PM

I hope Joe Manchin's yacht sinks. While he's on it.

by Anonymousreply 424September 24, 2024 6:23 PM

Harris leads Trump with Asian-American voters by almost 40 pts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425September 24, 2024 8:33 PM

^ Mong Chong Ching Chong! Asians for Harris!

by Anonymousreply 426September 24, 2024 8:35 PM

Based on the pic at R425, Kamala should some get work done around her eyes.

by Anonymousreply 427September 24, 2024 8:40 PM

Manchin is 77. Hope he smokes or has high blood pressure or something.

And Trump is 78. How come he's so healthy?

by Anonymousreply 428September 24, 2024 8:58 PM

[quote] How come he's so healthy?

Yes, this looks so healthy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429September 24, 2024 9:13 PM

[quote]But a whole lot of Americans are dumber than dirt:

And the rest of us are suffering for it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430September 24, 2024 10:20 PM

[quote]Mong Chong Ching Chong! Asians for Harris!

Wow, what a total asshole.

by Anonymousreply 431September 24, 2024 10:21 PM

A campaign office in Arizona was damaged by gunfire.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432September 24, 2024 10:46 PM

I finally got my Harris/Walz sign for my window after a month from ordering it. No hat, buttons or stickers yet.

by Anonymousreply 433September 25, 2024 1:49 AM

To whoever titled the image at R429, "fat fuck," thanks for the laugh!

by Anonymousreply 434September 25, 2024 2:12 AM

R432 More proof that one side is nervous and lashing out as their candidate becomes even more of a joke by the day.

by Anonymousreply 435September 25, 2024 2:16 AM

Poland had Copernicus, Mme Curie, Chopin, Lech Walesa, and Pope John Paul II, but is considered the biggest joke target. It was a sovereign state, then it wasn't, then it was invaded, now it's back (unsure of the order there).

If there's a "Polish chip on their shoulder, " it was out there by others.

by Anonymousreply 436September 25, 2024 2:24 AM

Powerful Gwen Walz speech in Michigan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437September 25, 2024 4:42 AM

I'm loving Gwen and loving that she is just herself - doesn't seem to have been polished for presentation but not seemingly at all nervous about public speaking.

The message is so solid with the President/VP and spouses team.

by Anonymousreply 438September 25, 2024 5:31 AM

I appreciate Kamala’s natural face. The wrinkles around her eyes when she smiles. The lines on her forehead when she crinkles her brow. She’s 60. She’s beautiful and she has an emotive face that can show a full range of human emotions. She’s a healthy weight. She looks strong and vital. May she never freeze her face and blow it up with filler. May she never Ozempic herself to 110 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 439September 25, 2024 9:24 AM

Harris with Ruhle in Pittsburg for her first one-on-one network interview since becoming the nominee.

Tonight at 7pm ET on MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 440September 25, 2024 11:57 AM

R378, i agree, yet, people seem to want to vote for him because of idiocy like, “there putting cat litter in the schools because kids are identifying as cats now”

by Anonymousreply 441September 25, 2024 12:14 PM

Pittsburg*H*

Thank you. Pittsburg is in Kansas. And Florida.

by Anonymousreply 442September 25, 2024 12:17 PM

R437, that’s great. As a teacher I her the sound of her voice, it is a teacher’s voice. Not an actor or someone coached to sound “compelling” .

by Anonymousreply 443September 25, 2024 12:17 PM

Here's the full video of Gwen Walz's campaign stop in Lansing, Michigan. Hadley Duvall, the young woman from Kentucky who appeared DNC and the Oprah event and Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel spoke before Gwen did. Both also gave great speeches.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444September 25, 2024 3:17 PM

Remember when everyone knew someone who knew someone who was sent to Vietnam? And then everyone knew someone who knew someone who was killed in Vietnam? That's how this abortion thing is turning. Everyone knows someone who went through absolute hell having a miscarriage or who wouldn't have kids due to IVF becoming controversial. Everyone fucks or wants to fuck and the idea of birth control being outlawed is also a chilling proposition. Even to men, most want one night stands or casual hookups. Not a baby mama and child support

by Anonymousreply 445September 25, 2024 3:42 PM

"Every Teamsters union in Florida backs Kamala Harris for President

...A half dozen unions issued endorsements, including Teamsters Local 79 — SW FL, Tampa, Teamsters Local 173 — Bradenton, Teamsters Local 385 — Orlando, Teamsters Local 512 — Jacksonville, Teamsters Local 769 — Miami and Teamsters Local 947 — Jacksonville..."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446September 25, 2024 4:31 PM

R440 MSNBC is not a “network.” There are five networks: CBS, NBC, ABC, PBS and F-x.

It still works—ok.

by Anonymousreply 447September 25, 2024 4:54 PM

NB. Pittsburg is a middle-lower class exurb of SF. You’re thinking Pittsburgh.

by Anonymousreply 448September 25, 2024 4:56 PM

R445 - this is true, except the GOP wealthy will always have the $$, connections, and ease of access to those things that are outlawed for the general public. So they're fine with voting in candidates against those things. The goal is controlling the masses.

by Anonymousreply 449September 25, 2024 5:41 PM

Chappell Roan uses a useless combination of words in an attempt to justify not endorsing the candidate who would piss off her MAGA family back home

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450September 25, 2024 6:24 PM

Kamala will be speaking live in Pittsburgh at 3:15pm. C,NN and MSNBC will cover.

YouTube link below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451September 25, 2024 7:09 PM

Katy Tur said 3:15. Why I had her show on or why I forwarded the time she gave is a mystery to me.

It should start soon.

by Anonymousreply 452September 25, 2024 7:24 PM

It was reported in the Guardian that the POS Heritage Foundation President was bragging about killing a neighbor's dog with a shovel because Fido's barking kept his kid awake.

What is it with Republicans and killing animals?

by Anonymousreply 453September 25, 2024 7:35 PM

Go Harris. Go Harris

Harris/Walz 24. I just donated another 5 bucks.

by Anonymousreply 454September 25, 2024 7:36 PM

R453, they are psychopaths. They're also obsessed with expressing power and strength and really misguided in the ways that they do it. Plus Pits are associated with Black people.

by Anonymousreply 455September 25, 2024 7:49 PM

They only care about money, power and fetuses.

Starving kids? Don't care. Dying pregnant women? Don't care. Tainted water? Give zero fucks. Unbreathable air? Love it!

by Anonymousreply 456September 25, 2024 7:51 PM

"We Were on Ambassador Nikki Haley’s Michigan Leadership Team. We Will Vote for Kamala Harris"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457September 25, 2024 7:52 PM

r447, you are making a distinction without a difference.

MSNBC and CNN are equally "news networks"

MSNBC even moreso as it is under the Comcast umbrella.

Don't worry, the next Democratic Congress will pull all of them, including Fox, Newsmax and OAN, under the broadcast umbrella licensure agreements for DISTRIBUTION content.

by Anonymousreply 458September 25, 2024 7:54 PM

Harris in PA, today:

"This is a devastating description of Trump vision of the economy from Kamala Harris, " For Donald Trump, our economy works best if it works for those who own the big skyscrapers, not those who actually build them. Not those who wire them. Not those who mop the floors.""

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459September 25, 2024 8:05 PM

"Kamala Harris: Across our economy, almost 200,000 manufacturing jobs were lost during his presidency starting before the pandemic hit.. Making Trump one of the biggest losers ever on manufacturing."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460September 25, 2024 8:14 PM

She sounded sharp, determined and powerful, and she looked great. She must be exhausted at this point but as Tim Walz said, “we’ll sleep when we’re dead”.

by Anonymousreply 461September 25, 2024 8:17 PM

Goddamn I love her. I wish Trump wasn't such a tender nutsack and would agree to debate again. I'd love to see her destroy him once and for all

by Anonymousreply 462September 25, 2024 8:21 PM

I love Coach Walz.

"Tim Walz to attend Michigan vs. Minnesota game at the Big House"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463September 25, 2024 8:31 PM

Gretchen Whitmer has been working her tail off, too.

I wish NYS had a governor like her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464September 25, 2024 8:47 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465September 25, 2024 8:50 PM

How to you spell dem hope and gop defeat for 2024

A. B. O. R. T. I. O. N

by Anonymousreply 466September 25, 2024 8:58 PM

r466, W.O.M.E.N.

by Anonymousreply 467September 25, 2024 10:02 PM

Gretchen Whitmer as a state senator speaking out against a controversial rape insurance law in 2013.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468September 25, 2024 10:54 PM

I'm glad those Nikki Haley supporters are backing Kamala instead of Dump.

by Anonymousreply 469September 25, 2024 11:00 PM

Gretchen Whitmer was on WWHL this week and gave her opinion on hot pop culture topics. Countess LuAnn called in because many people think that they are doppelgängers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470September 26, 2024 12:01 AM

R470 She so hot. She, KH, Jasmine Crockett, and AOC are like the new age Spice Girls of Washington.

by Anonymousreply 471September 26, 2024 12:17 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472September 26, 2024 3:14 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473September 26, 2024 4:35 PM

^ And we're working on Infrastructure Week. We'll have something very interesting soon.

by Anonymousreply 474September 26, 2024 4:41 PM

I thought "Joe Manchin's yacht" was a joke. Apparently, not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475September 26, 2024 5:02 PM

Of course that back stabbing cunt has a yacht, r475.

The thugs, Leonard Leo, and “Americans for Prosperity” bought it for him!

by Anonymousreply 476September 26, 2024 5:59 PM

But apparently it's not a "yacht" yacht.

by Anonymousreply 477September 26, 2024 6:17 PM

Should we expect tag to do the same?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478September 27, 2024 2:52 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479September 27, 2024 2:55 AM

He’s always been a lying prick.

ALWAYS.

Plus, greasy, smarmy and arrogant.

by Anonymousreply 480September 27, 2024 3:42 AM

I'm not sure how I'm going to handle the stress of election night, even that debate night set me off...woke up with a blinding headache. Maybe I'll go for a long walk that day. God I hate that fucker.

by Anonymousreply 481September 27, 2024 3:50 AM

Lying full of 💩, how many years ago when Baba Wawa interviewed him R479?

by Anonymousreply 482September 27, 2024 5:07 AM

R 482, she refers to Don Jr as "12-year-old son". So this clip must be about 1990

by Anonymousreply 483September 27, 2024 9:19 AM

The link at r479 literally says:

[quote]Walters Exposes Trump in Hard-Hitting 1990 Interview

by Anonymousreply 484September 27, 2024 9:55 AM

News Update the winners from 1990 revealed:

Baba Wawa dead Trump in a dead heat to be next President.

by Anonymousreply 485September 27, 2024 10:23 AM

NBC news reporting that Harris might keep the same cabinet as Biden if Republicans win the senate. The reasoning being that Republicans will be assholes and refuse to confirm her cabinet nominations, or hold them up long enough to create chaos.

by Anonymousreply 486September 27, 2024 1:42 PM

That's very smart. But then again, so is she.

by Anonymousreply 487September 27, 2024 1:54 PM

This was hilarious on The Daily Show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488September 27, 2024 6:17 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489September 27, 2024 6:40 PM

I miss Beto.

by Anonymousreply 490September 27, 2024 7:13 PM

No one else does.

by Anonymousreply 491September 27, 2024 8:27 PM

I'm sorry but like Dump I think she's in the wrong line of work. She just doesn't know how the world works or how taxes work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492September 27, 2024 8:42 PM

Is that your one man show, R492? 'Cause I ain't got a ticket for it. Time to workshop new material.

by Anonymousreply 493September 27, 2024 8:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494September 27, 2024 11:46 PM

NYT is The Onion type parody at this point.

by Anonymousreply 495September 27, 2024 11:52 PM

R68 You see this is why I fucks with Bill. He still has his moments of brilliance.

by Anonymousreply 496September 27, 2024 11:59 PM

Now MSNBC:

VP Harris, go on with your bad self in that toasty beige Friday afternoon jacket, gold necklace and dark undershirt, all melded with her hair color!

Gorgeous

Plus, her intellectual brilliance of course.

by Anonymousreply 497September 28, 2024 12:31 AM

The beautiful KH is currently speaking in Arizona.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498September 28, 2024 12:33 AM

Her speech on the border was effectively delivered.

by Anonymousreply 499September 28, 2024 12:35 AM

Are YouTube links not working? R498 won't open.

by Anonymousreply 500September 28, 2024 12:38 AM

[quote] One TikTok produced by the campaign features a young man warning that “the Trump tequila tax is insane,” and that a 20 percent tax on all imported goods means “he wants to tax your tequila, and your Coronas, your Modelos, your Hennessy all of it.”

[...]

[quote] Non-domestic liquor and alcohol products would absolutely be affected by such a tax. Tequila is produced exclusively in Mexico, while cognac and champagne come from France — but the tax would theoretically affect any imported beer, wine, and spirit that is currently available to American shoppers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501September 28, 2024 12:39 AM

R500 I know. DL is weird sometimes. Maybe because it’s a live vid.

by Anonymousreply 502September 28, 2024 12:40 AM

[quote] Her speech on the border was effectively delivered.

and

[quote] that toasty beige Friday afternoon jacket, gold necklace and dark undershirt, all melded with her hair color!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503September 28, 2024 12:52 AM

DL is weird 24/7. 🫥

by Anonymousreply 504September 28, 2024 1:03 AM

Just donated $2K to the Harris/Walz campaign. Let’s GO!

by Anonymousreply 505September 28, 2024 1:13 AM

r205, awesome, every little bit helps.

by Anonymousreply 506September 28, 2024 1:14 AM

That’s all? Not even the federal limit?

Loser

by Anonymousreply 507September 28, 2024 1:18 AM

Watching the college football game on tv just saw my first full on Anti Trans Political ad. They were hanging every luggage stealing, or uniform wearing ugly looking trans around the heck of Harris inc alleging that Harris is for fed govt funded sex changes for all prisoners——that want one.

It’s a football audience, I doubt an ad like this gets wide play but it was truly disgusting how blatant this ad was at the same time I m thinking—-this is one fucking great political ad if you hit the right audience.

by Anonymousreply 508September 28, 2024 6:15 PM

The ad R508 mentions has been playing nonstop in Pennsylvania for many weeks now. Not sure about other swing states.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509September 28, 2024 6:34 PM

Michigan, too.

by Anonymousreply 510September 28, 2024 6:36 PM

Isn't Tim at the Minnesota- Michigan game today? Gophers down 3-24.

by Anonymousreply 511September 28, 2024 6:36 PM

[quote]For the first time ever, more Americans identify as Republicans than Democrats, according to a new analysis by Gallup. Based on an average of polls between July and September, the pollster found that 48 percent of U.S. adults say they at least lean toward the Republican Party, whereas only 45 percent say the same for the Democratic Party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512September 28, 2024 7:51 PM

R512 That doesn't worry me at all. Never-Trump Republicans still identify as Republicans. The Democratic tent now includes MANY homeless Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 513September 28, 2024 7:55 PM

R513 😂 Homeless republicans. I like that.

by Anonymousreply 514September 28, 2024 8:04 PM

And in other news Gallup just reported that for the first time in history more Americans identify or lean GOP than identify or lean Dem.

48 % to 45%

by Anonymousreply 515September 28, 2024 8:17 PM

^ That’s RICH!! “First time in history. . .”?!?!?

by Anonymousreply 516September 28, 2024 8:23 PM

Many who "lean GOP" won't vote for Dump.

by Anonymousreply 517September 28, 2024 8:24 PM

Meaningless. So his ceiling is higher because more people who vote Democratic Calle themselves independent. Yadda yadda.and only 7% in that poll picked a third party or no part? 💩

There are t Ed ns of millions of registered voters not listed as either part …well above 7%. And most of them Generally vote for one of the two main choices.

by Anonymousreply 518September 28, 2024 8:33 PM

Interesting, R515. I suspect part of the underlying situation is that Republicans are Republicans and more Independents vote with Democrats. And, of course, sampling in MAGA-idiocy states.

I hold my nose with Gallup until I read the specifics and see how their longstanding polling designs have changed. With the coming of mobile phones, caller ID, multiplication of phones in households, and worsening of response rates, comparisons over time need to be managed with extreme care and then a shrug. Non-comparable data complicate interpretation of trends, and even reputable pollsters slip and/or blow off issues in notes most people don't read.

by Anonymousreply 519September 28, 2024 8:37 PM

Oooh Nooos, Vance got thrown auta Primanni's, has to grab hands in the parkn' lot PA's goin' blue baby. Loser.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520September 28, 2024 8:46 PM

The Primanti's story seems to be true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521September 28, 2024 9:02 PM

Good for Primantis! But I still say the fries on the sammich is a dumb fucking concept. Yes, I get that's how the Pittsburgh coal miners liked it but there are no more coal mines!!! Just put the fries on the side.

by Anonymousreply 522September 28, 2024 9:13 PM

He Primanti Bros said they not like us. And I loves it.

by Anonymousreply 523September 28, 2024 9:15 PM

I don't think Trump voters even like JD Vance. He's a bumbling idiot with zero redeeming qualities.

by Anonymousreply 524September 28, 2024 9:21 PM

R513 It doesn’t worry me because for decades democrats had more registered voters yet still lost elections.

by Anonymousreply 525September 28, 2024 9:25 PM

[quote]But I still say the fries on the sammich is a dumb fucking concept.

No one is going to listen to what you say if you insist on using the word "sammich," the ultimate in frauspeak.

by Anonymousreply 526September 28, 2024 9:28 PM

I hate fries on sandwiches too and burritos for that matter. It’s just no, too carby, doesn’t compliment. It’s like bacon on ice cream. It’s just fkin dumb to me.

by Anonymousreply 527September 28, 2024 9:31 PM

[quote]It’s just no, too carby, doesn’t compliment.

"That's a lovely dress you're wearing, Mrs. Cleaver."

by Anonymousreply 528September 28, 2024 9:48 PM

Alanis Morissette And Halle Bailey To Perform At Kamala Harris’ Los Angeles Fundraiser:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529September 28, 2024 10:30 PM

A black mermaid. The ultimate irony.

Harris/Walz 24

by Anonymousreply 530September 28, 2024 11:10 PM

I thought Alanis was Canadian, but I see that she became a US citizen.

by Anonymousreply 531September 28, 2024 11:42 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532September 28, 2024 11:43 PM

R532 A lot of Trump supporters want chaos. They are so fucking ignorant it’s sickening.

by Anonymousreply 533September 28, 2024 11:47 PM

"I love the poorly educated!"

by Anonymousreply 534September 28, 2024 11:51 PM

I really wanted the interviewer at r532 to ask her, "Do you realize that most people think you're really stupid?"

by Anonymousreply 535September 29, 2024 12:11 AM

I know it's dinner time for many of us, but I just couldn't resist. 😅

[QUOTE]Trump: I could have been sunbathing on the beach. You have never seen a body so beautiful. Much better than Sleepy Joe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536September 29, 2024 12:33 AM

Jesus. Where are they playing these rallies? You'd think they'd know better

by Anonymousreply 537September 29, 2024 12:38 AM

[quote] According to a report from CBS Detroit, Russell Frank Valleau of Farmington Hills is facing charges of one felony count of ethnic intimidation and one misdemeanor count of assault and battery that could lead to "up to two years in prison and/or a fine of up to $5,000."

[quote] The CBS report notes Valleau grew incensed when a mail carrier left the flyer which led him to complain he didn't want "that "Black b***h" in his mailbox.

[quote] "He's accused of yelling derogatory, racist and sexual remarks about Harris and the carrier, calling the postal carrier a 'Black b***h" and lunging at her with a knife," the report notes. "The postal carrier used pepper spray on Valleau to stop the attack. Farmington Hills police later arrested him in a neighbor's yard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538September 29, 2024 1:06 AM

Modern Cro-Magnon man. The shape of his head...

by Anonymousreply 539September 29, 2024 1:19 AM

R532 The crazy bitch doesn't care about voting, but will be voting for Mark Robinson. Crazy voting for Crazy with basically the same body-type.

by Anonymousreply 540September 29, 2024 2:57 AM

Look how he’s purses his lips in imitation of his orange god. Oh, brother! What a fucking dipshit!

Assaulting a federal employee is a felony, prick!

Say goodbye to your dick substitute and your voting rights!

by Anonymousreply 541September 29, 2024 2:59 AM

Why does his hair look purple?

At R536

by Anonymousreply 542September 29, 2024 3:10 AM

OMG he's getting a blue rinse. Or purple.

by Anonymousreply 543September 29, 2024 3:19 AM

I kinda wonder if they're delaying the mailing of the campaign signs and merchandise to prevent violence. People are unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 544September 29, 2024 4:20 AM

R544 - Funny you say that because I just got back from a walk in my neighborhood and noticed that the "official" Harris Walz signs are cropping up. I saw maybe 6-8. Prior to this I see very few with H-W and they were smaller and didn't look like the official sign. Also, some recycled signs from 2020 where Biden's name was cut off.

I don't think it's a matter of preventing violence. IMO, I think there was such an influx that production couldn't keep up with demand, especially after the convention. It's also be in line with the huge fundraising that came in. Can't wait to see how many more signs I'll see in the coming week.

by Anonymousreply 545September 29, 2024 4:29 AM

I saw a huge sign for a Democratic candidate for Congress on the property of a Harley-Davidson biker hang-out and business.

In rural Northern Wisconsin.

Something has turned.

by Anonymousreply 546September 29, 2024 4:47 AM

I'd put up a Harris-Walz sign, and I live in England.

by Anonymousreply 547September 29, 2024 6:22 AM

I don't believe that Gallup poll (47% Republican, 43% Democrat). We know from other data that currently the two main parties stand at about 30% of the electorate each, leaving one-third of the electorate as Independent or unaffiliated. I'd love to see the exact wording of their question.

:"About two-thirds of registered voters identify as a partisan, and they are roughly evenly split between those who say they are Republicans (32% of voters) and those who say they are Democrats (33%). Roughly a third instead say they are independents or something else (35%), with most of these voters leaning toward one of the parties. Partisan leaners often share the same political views and behaviors as those who directly identify with the party they favor."

by Anonymousreply 548September 29, 2024 8:38 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549September 29, 2024 11:35 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550September 29, 2024 11:46 AM

Andy Samberg as Doug Emhoff, the Second Gentlemensch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551September 29, 2024 11:52 AM

R544, the signs have arrived. I’m in Wisconsin right now, out in the country, and the signage wars between neighbors are ON. Plenty of Trump/Vance signs but more Harris/Walz signs.

by Anonymousreply 552September 29, 2024 11:53 AM

Dana Carvey, Andy Samberg, Maya Rudolf & Jim Gaffigan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553September 29, 2024 12:27 PM

Yup, r552.

That's what I've seen, too.

I'm participating in the ground game in Northeastern WI.

We were out knocking on doors yesterday in an area where there are large numbers of reliable Democratic voters to remind everybody where their polling site is, what ID their first time voter young adult family members will need to register and that they can vote early.

People are energized, eager to talk about the issues, and all stated that they've already carved out the time to make sure to get to the polls for Democrats.

Democrats, it cannot be said enough. The Republicans already are filing lawsuits to prepare to challenge votes after Nov. 5th, 2024.

The closer the vote, the more emboldened Repubs will be to advance their Big Cheat. They're already filing lawsuits.

An overwhelming Democratic turnout, one that matches and exceeds the level of the one in 2008 ( Obama) is crucial.

by Anonymousreply 554September 29, 2024 12:29 PM

Martin Short was better as Doug Emhoff

by Anonymousreply 555September 29, 2024 1:12 PM

My FL beach town is overwhelmingly Repug. The county went for Trump by wide margins in both elections. Noticed with this one, no big flags or banners. Just small lawn signs in front of multi million dollar mansions and trailer parks. Interesting juxtaposition.

by Anonymousreply 556September 29, 2024 1:19 PM

R548 actually that is not true. At least 4 groups not 3.

Those that identify as GOP , those independents that lean GOP, those independents that lean Dem , those that identify as Dems.

Now Gallup sees the GOP or lean GOP with a slight edge.

That says nothing about voting in 2024

by Anonymousreply 557September 29, 2024 1:44 PM

R554 Thank you, thank you, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 558September 29, 2024 1:55 PM

r545, I ordered a sign, tshirt, buttons and stickers the night of the DNC, and got the sign the beginning of this week, so I'm surmising that everyone else got theirs at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 559September 29, 2024 2:30 PM

I live in deep blue Minneapolis and there are more signs for Harris than there were for Biden in 2020. Not necessarily a sign but enthusiasm seems high despite the tight poll numbers.

by Anonymousreply 560September 29, 2024 4:22 PM

SNL is killing it but what will they do if Kamala and Queen Bey appear at a rally together.

by Anonymousreply 561September 29, 2024 4:31 PM

I'm wondering what the chances are that Kamala will appear on SNL before the election. I think she and Tim should both try to make time to do it, if only to stand next to Maya and Jim for a few seconds.

by Anonymousreply 562September 29, 2024 4:41 PM

R562 They are definitely going to do it though they’ll have to invite the Orange one too.

by Anonymousreply 563September 29, 2024 4:48 PM

My neighborhood in Ohio is pretty much exclusively Harris territory ( 78% Biden in 2020). There is one Trump sign, but it is a Trump/Pence sign in which "Pence" is circled and a star was attached to the sign after his name.

by Anonymousreply 564September 29, 2024 4:58 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565September 29, 2024 5:35 PM

No, they don’t, R563.

🤨

by Anonymousreply 566September 29, 2024 5:54 PM

R566 I think they have to per FCC.

by Anonymousreply 567September 29, 2024 6:01 PM

Former BernieBro Dave Bautista for Harris/Walz

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568September 29, 2024 6:03 PM

[quote]They are definitely going to do it though they’ll have to invite the Orange one too.

He'll decline. Having recently name-checked Johnny Carson, Trump is just awaiting that call from the King of Chat.

by Anonymousreply 569September 29, 2024 6:04 PM

They probably just won’t have Kamala appear because half the cast is going to protest working with Trump, which I don’t blame them.

by Anonymousreply 570September 29, 2024 6:05 PM

Like Fox followed the Fairness Doctrine all these fucking years?

FUCK that.

by Anonymousreply 571September 29, 2024 6:05 PM

Trump in his current state of mental decline couldn't do SNL. He'd go off on some unhinged rant like he's at one of his rallies. It would be a major shitshow.

by Anonymousreply 572September 29, 2024 6:07 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573September 29, 2024 6:09 PM

R571 Fox News doesn’t have to follow the fairness doctrine in the same ways in which the networks have to.

by Anonymousreply 574September 29, 2024 6:15 PM

What are you people talking about? There's been no fairness doctrine in decades!

by Anonymousreply 575September 29, 2024 6:17 PM

Here's the link for part two when this thread fills up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576September 29, 2024 6:19 PM

I have a feeling Walz has a thick one with bulls balls.

by Anonymousreply 577September 29, 2024 6:22 PM

Compare 1940 to 3024: you be the judge …

“The 2024 election [*like 1940*] also comes at a moment of national crisis. This time, however, the threat to the country’s future—to its rule of law and its democratic institutions, its security and its character—resides not in a foreign capital but at a twenty-acre Xanadu on the Florida coast…”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578September 29, 2024 7:23 PM

2024, but most of you will forgive the typo.

by Anonymousreply 579September 29, 2024 7:23 PM

Thank you, Della!

I enjoyed canvassing when I did it. My work schedule doesn’t allow me to do it anymore, but I still love hearing everyone else’s stories from the field.

by Anonymousreply 580September 29, 2024 8:27 PM

Domestic Terrorism. Lock. Them. Up.

"Strip District. 46th 18th Street - Primanti Brothers. Caller is an employee and says that they have been receiving threatening phone calls all morning. A male also came into the store, tossed a backpack on the ground, and left. They are requesting PD."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581September 29, 2024 8:33 PM

6 Minutes of Kamala being funny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582September 29, 2024 8:51 PM

Tim and Hope buying apple cider donuts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583September 29, 2024 8:55 PM

R583, love that.

by Anonymousreply 584September 29, 2024 9:24 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585September 29, 2024 9:41 PM

They are Gen Jones

by Anonymousreply 586September 29, 2024 9:54 PM

R585, That makes them more Gen X than Baby Boomers.

by Anonymousreply 587September 29, 2024 9:55 PM

They are Gen Kazala.

by Anonymousreply 588September 29, 2024 9:58 PM

Walz is so Midwest, it’s cliche.

Talks about the weather (beautiful day!)

Talks about food (we like/they won’t stay in the box)

Wants to pet the doggie

Tells everyone waiting what to expect (smells good in there)

I mean, that insurance commercial “don’t become your parents” was made for Tim. Lol!

by Anonymousreply 589September 29, 2024 10:09 PM

^ And then there's sad Lady Jaydee with her eyeliner that is befuddled by ordering a dozed donuts.

by Anonymousreply 590September 29, 2024 10:12 PM

2 Timothy 3:1-5

[quote] But you must realize that in the last days the times will be full of danger. Men will become utterly self-centered and greedy for money, full of big words. They will be proud and abusive without any regard for their parents. They will be utterly lacking in gratitude, reverence, and normal human affection. They will be remorseless, scandal mongers, uncontrolled and violent and haters of all that is good. They will be treacherous, reckless, and arrogant, loving what gives them pleasure instead of loving God. They will maintain a facade of religion, but their lives deny the truth. Keep clear of people like that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591September 29, 2024 11:24 PM

You're Welcome, SylviaFowler at r558 and Night Shift at r580.

by Anonymousreply 592September 30, 2024 12:05 AM

They are the very last Boomers.

Stop trying to make “Jones” a thing.

by Anonymousreply 593September 30, 2024 12:11 AM

VOTE, VOTE !!!!!

by Anonymousreply 594September 30, 2024 12:13 AM

donOLD may have Shazam, but Harris has multiple Batmans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595September 30, 2024 12:19 AM

R595 meaning Kamala has actors that Americans know by name and would recognize walking down the street.

by Anonymousreply 596September 30, 2024 12:31 AM

I hope they win

by Anonymousreply 597September 30, 2024 12:33 AM

[quote] Zachary Levi appeared several times on Broadway, where he undoubtedly worked with LGBTQ people. As a Trump supporter, he's spitting in their faces

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598September 30, 2024 12:35 AM

Who is that chump?

by Anonymousreply 599September 30, 2024 12:37 AM

Since he hasn’t done any recent stage or screen…problem solved by itself.

by Anonymousreply 600September 30, 2024 12:37 AM

Almost closing time here. Continue the conversation at part two...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601September 30, 2024 12:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!