Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I’m getting more worried about Britney Spears…

I’m not sure why her eyes and face look so weird in this video, maybe a filter, but her eyes seem so dark and huge, dilated… she has to be totally high here and keeps rubbing her nose. Is that how she really talks?

Anyway I kinda feel like it’s sad last days watching this, like Aaron Carter’s last stuff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 2, 2024 6:37 AM

What is going on with her teeth? Bad veneers?

by Anonymousreply 1September 13, 2024 4:55 AM

Oh yeah? Look at the video after that where she's strutting/posing/whatever with a cowboy hat and outfit, and the entire time she's forcing a fake laugh. The entire time.

It's creeeeeepy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 13, 2024 4:57 AM

Meth

by Anonymousreply 3September 13, 2024 4:57 AM

“I like to color and I like to trace!” ✍️

by Anonymousreply 4September 13, 2024 5:14 AM

That's meth on mental illness

by Anonymousreply 5September 13, 2024 5:25 AM

Did I detect a tampon string hanging from her cooter? It's that newish video with the red outfit. Dear Lord!

by Anonymousreply 6September 13, 2024 5:46 AM

"i forget i'm famous" - LOL the HELL you do!!

by Anonymousreply 7September 13, 2024 6:04 AM

R2 That video has Lynchian vibes. Creepy as shit.

by Anonymousreply 8September 13, 2024 7:23 AM

My face was on fiya, y’all!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 2, 2024 3:02 AM

No. You aren’t. All you do is mock and berate her on here. All you do is talk shit about her. Please spare us the fake bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 10October 2, 2024 3:04 AM

I don't see her living beyond another 5-10 years, she'll be found dead at home or skid row.

by Anonymousreply 11October 2, 2024 3:05 AM

She’ll be found in the bathtub.

by Anonymousreply 12October 2, 2024 3:36 AM

"Free Britney" - my ass.

The conservatorship should NEVER have been terminated. Even more, she actually probably should not be allowed to live unsupervised.

by Anonymousreply 13October 2, 2024 4:11 AM

They should have stripped the family of all conservatorship rights and gotten others in to do the job.

by Anonymousreply 14October 2, 2024 4:16 AM

Good to see she’s having fun

by Anonymousreply 15October 2, 2024 4:18 AM

Courtney Love is still alive, so there's still hope for Britney.

by Anonymousreply 16October 2, 2024 4:21 AM

Britney is semi retarded though

by Anonymousreply 17October 2, 2024 4:23 AM

What's with that heap of clothes and junk behind her?

by Anonymousreply 18October 2, 2024 4:45 AM

The nose scratching is morphine/opioids/smack, unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 19October 2, 2024 4:54 AM

She's on borrowed time. Her poor boys.

by Anonymousreply 20October 2, 2024 4:55 AM

r10 I think you believe that just one person posts on Britney's antics and craziness. That's not true.

There's at least a few of us who check in on her and her Instagram, and post on her more outlandish posts (knife dancing, anyone?)

I, who have posted about her on here, wasn't the OP for this post.

We're all concerned about her.

by Anonymousreply 21October 2, 2024 6:14 AM

Can concur it's more than one of us. She's not in a good way, and it's excruciating to watch.

by Anonymousreply 22October 2, 2024 6:19 AM

OP, get a life.

by Anonymousreply 23October 2, 2024 6:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!