Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I Was the Target of MAGA's Racial and Homophobic Abuse - I'm Still Voting For Trump

Yikes, this guy is delusional

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35September 14, 2024 4:53 PM

Put this man picture in the dictionary next to the word coon.

If self hate was a brand.

If Uncle Tom was a clothing line, he would be the face of the company.

by Anonymousreply 1September 12, 2024 7:09 PM

Uncle Tommy wants some more attention.

by Anonymousreply 2September 12, 2024 7:11 PM
by Anonymousreply 3September 12, 2024 7:12 PM

Do an audit on his donations. This guy is a grifter - and Republicans love to pay minions, including black and gay people, to try and get votes.

Don't forget Diamond and Silk.

There's always some people who will sell out their own for a coin.

by Anonymousreply 4September 12, 2024 7:38 PM

The poor dumb thing.

by Anonymousreply 5September 12, 2024 7:39 PM

[quote] I am Black. I am gay. I am a veteran

and I’m an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 6September 12, 2024 7:42 PM

He's either a total fucking moron or bought and sold. Or both.

by Anonymousreply 7September 12, 2024 7:42 PM

I hope the MAGAts catch him and beat him to death with big Black dildos before Election Day.

by Anonymousreply 8September 12, 2024 7:49 PM

I also hope my post above is an accurate representation of the love, joy and compassion we Democrats share regarding people who want us to live in misery with them.

by Anonymousreply 9September 12, 2024 7:55 PM

He was treated so badly by maga but will still support trump?

I like many others here have been subject to abuse by morons for suggesting that Joe Biden needed to step down. I was given the hated FF by FF trolls. I was banned by these moronic haters.

I am still voting for Harris.

by Anonymousreply 10September 12, 2024 8:00 PM

Go back to vodka, Defuckto @R9. Your sock puppets are working overtime.

by Anonymousreply 11September 12, 2024 8:00 PM

A misogynist who hates immigrants. It's funny how he's shoehorning the Afghanistan pullout in there. I doubt he would have mentioned it a month ago. He's just another low info voter.

by Anonymousreply 12September 12, 2024 8:01 PM

Only 14% of LGBT voters voted for Trump in 2020. Only 20% of Black men voted for Trump in 2020.

Congratulations Rob Smith! You really are a unicorn! Hope you're enjoying your little piece of the MAGA grift. Ka-chinggg $$$.

by Anonymousreply 13September 12, 2024 8:09 PM

It's sad indeed. I am black. I am gay. I am still voting for Harris because, as any true soldier, knows Trump is a Traitor. I love how he thinks that Afghanistan is a big issue. We should never have stayed that long at the fair. We can't be the police of the world. And though the average Joe is still worried about inflation, gas prices, and food problems, they should be worried about the history of this Republic. He would vote for a man who doesn't respect our country in anyway. That only goes to show how little he respects himself. He took an oath to protect this country which he will violate by voting for someone who won't. As a black man I have seen my fair share of black man who turn against common sense. Ralph Emerson wrote in the first chapter of " Invisible Man" about the black man who will turn against his own. It's a shame. But thankfully there are not enough black "men" like him to swing any election. That's what he fails to see- that he is already powerless.

by Anonymousreply 14September 12, 2024 8:11 PM

Has Tim Scott ever served in the army? Just asking.

by Anonymousreply 15September 12, 2024 8:15 PM

It’s funny Chris Pratt follows him on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 16September 12, 2024 8:54 PM

Chris Pratt is a hardcore MAGAt. Why would that be surprising? His own brother is in one of those far right militias (Three Percenters?)

by Anonymousreply 17September 12, 2024 9:21 PM

Uncle Tom, Uncle Ruckus, Coon ………..

by Anonymousreply 18September 12, 2024 10:00 PM

[quote]I'm Black and gay and until recently, I was a Republican.

I am also severely mentally retarded.

by Anonymousreply 19September 12, 2024 10:06 PM

Hi - I'm Rob Smith. My name is as average as my looks, my intelligence, my dick and my personality.

After decades of trying to get SOME attention from anyone, I penned this piece after the racism and homophobia I encountered to extend my 15 minutes of fame.

Please - make me feel special!

by Anonymousreply 20September 13, 2024 1:21 AM

I’m embarrassed for him because he’s too stupid to be embarrassed for himself.

by Anonymousreply 21September 13, 2024 1:28 AM

[quote]"I am done thinking. Trump has my vote in 2024."

Well, at least he's not undecided.😵‍💫

But seriously, a mind is a terrible thing to lose. Poor creature, his parents must be so proud.

by Anonymousreply 22September 13, 2024 1:39 AM

Summary of the article found in a single statement:

"I am done thinking. Trump has my vote in 2024."

by Anonymousreply 23September 13, 2024 8:20 AM

What.A.Loser.

by Anonymousreply 24September 13, 2024 8:24 AM

[quote]I am done thinking.

This ideal Trump supporter, in other words.

by Anonymousreply 25September 13, 2024 8:27 AM

I suppose Clarence Thomas is his idol.

by Anonymousreply 26September 13, 2024 8:34 AM

I meant Ralph Ellison instead of Emerson- my fault. Don't want the DL police on my tail.

by Anonymousreply 27September 13, 2024 8:07 PM

R25

And are you still thinking who to vote for or are you the ideal Harris supporter that has already made up her mind?

by Anonymousreply 28September 14, 2024 10:22 AM

[quote]Trump is and has always been what I call a "New York City Republican."

Did he put three New York City Republicans on the Supreme Court?

Will he let New Your City Republicans run the show why he plays golf for four years?

by Anonymousreply 29September 14, 2024 10:42 AM

[quote]And are you still thinking who to vote for or are you the ideal Harris supporter that has already made up her mind?

I'm thinking that you sound like an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 30September 14, 2024 10:48 AM

“Oh yeah, harder! I really hate myself!”

by Anonymousreply 31September 14, 2024 11:10 AM

“And most importantly, I was paid 15,000 dollars in Bitcoin by an American patriot named Boris.”

by Anonymousreply 32September 14, 2024 11:13 AM

R28 In the voting booth, you’ll find yourself drawn to the candidate you like.

by Anonymousreply 33September 14, 2024 11:13 AM

R30. And I am thinking that voters who have long made up their mind as to who to vote for making fun of the opposition that have already made up their minds as to who to vote for sound like morons.

And in this case clueless morons

by Anonymousreply 34September 14, 2024 12:19 PM

It's like Megyn Kelly. At the presidential debates back in 2015 he was very rude about her.

[quote]During Thursday’s presidential debate, Kelly pressed Trump about misogynistic, sexist comments he made in the past, such as calling some women “fat pigs, dogs, slobs, and disgusting animals.” Trump slammed Kelly, saying her questions were “ridiculous” and “off-base. You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes,” Trump told CNN’s Don Lemon on Friday night. “Blood coming out of her wherever.”

She was understandably very anti Trump after that, yet now she seems to be one of his biggest cheerleaders. Grifting is too tempting I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 35September 14, 2024 4:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!