Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Congress to get Super Bowl-level protection on Jan. 6, 2025

MAGAts are crying and grinding their three teefs.

"DHS designates the certification of the 2024 election a “national special security event” to prevent a repeat of the Capitol riot."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 12, 2024 4:38 PM

Those goddamn riggers!

by Anonymousreply 1September 12, 2024 11:12 AM

When he loses again the MAGA are going to go absolutely ballistic. Who knows what they'll do this time.

by Anonymousreply 2September 12, 2024 11:51 AM

I have some suggestions, R2.

by Anonymousreply 3September 12, 2024 12:20 PM

Isn’t it at the state level that we have to worry? The states whose governor/legislature override the electors?

by Anonymousreply 4September 12, 2024 12:24 PM

Trump's gonna go into rigga mortis when those election results start coming in, Dee.

by Anonymousreply 5September 12, 2024 2:35 PM

If Dump loses, the MAGAts are going to do crazy shit from November to Inauguration Day.

I don’t know how comfortable I would feel going to a mall, or a concert, or anything with large crowds during the holidays, especially if it’s in a liberal leaning area close enough for those fat ass MAGATs to get to by car. They’re nuts and they’re terrorists-they have nothing to lose.

by Anonymousreply 6September 12, 2024 2:40 PM

Fill the jails with them, if they try.

by Anonymousreply 7September 12, 2024 2:41 PM

[quote]If Dump loses, the MAGAts are going to do crazy shit from November to Inauguration Day.

r6 Yeah, I feel like we're overestimating the House cert and vastly underestimating the period from when the election is called for Kamala and said cert. MAGAdonians know deep down this is his very last chance to become president again, he'll be an incoherent mess by 2028. They're gonna go ballistic.

by Anonymousreply 8September 12, 2024 2:44 PM

r6, we will see. they are also very cowardly like trump himself

by Anonymousreply 9September 12, 2024 2:49 PM

Shit will never get out of control like that again. No way.

by Anonymousreply 10September 12, 2024 3:25 PM

Lucky the adults will be in charge and hopefully any insurrectionists will be squashed. As the should be.

by Anonymousreply 11September 12, 2024 3:26 PM

R10 - have you been listening to what they're saying? They say this is their last chance. They have had years to work up to this point of fury and hatred and all Dump talks about is retribution and he already has them convinced that there is widespread election interference and fraud on the way. Anyone who doesn't take this threat seriously is a stone-cold fool.

by Anonymousreply 12September 12, 2024 3:29 PM

R8, Incoherent mess BY 2028? Isn’t he there already?

by Anonymousreply 13September 12, 2024 3:44 PM

Not in their eyes, he isn't! But by then, it'll be undeniable even for them.

by Anonymousreply 14September 12, 2024 3:47 PM

I would have National Guard out bright and early Jan 6th, 2025.

by Anonymousreply 15September 12, 2024 4:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!