Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

** Presidential Debate Thread PART 3 - Post Analysis**

Sorry if a duplicate, I don't see a Part 3.

Hoping I posted the previous thread correctly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600September 13, 2024 2:47 PM

I would like a thread about the debate threads. There were multiple ones. Which one won? Did one EVISCERATE the other?

by Anonymousreply 1September 11, 2024 3:12 AM

I think she did way better than Hillary in the debates

But to be fair, he was a new voice in politics , and while He’s been famous forever; who really knew him?

Now, anyone can mimic what he would say and how he would say it.

by Anonymousreply 2September 11, 2024 3:12 AM

OH FUCK.

TAYLOR ENDORSES HARRIS!

IT'S OVER FOR TRUMP

by Anonymousreply 3September 11, 2024 3:13 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 11, 2024 3:14 AM

It's okay! Trump said that Jonathan Swift endorced him! (And all the Lilliputians too!)

by Anonymousreply 5September 11, 2024 3:16 AM

Taylor Swift haters can gargle my balls!

by Anonymousreply 6September 11, 2024 3:16 AM

CNN: Kamala has challenged Trump to another debate.

by Anonymousreply 7September 11, 2024 3:22 AM

She has over 200 million followers. That's a lot of votes.

by Anonymousreply 8September 11, 2024 3:22 AM

All I can say is, MY PETS EAT ME out of house and HOME! Can I get some relief?

by Anonymousreply 9September 11, 2024 3:23 AM

R9, are they rescue pets?

by Anonymousreply 10September 11, 2024 3:24 AM

Trump's debate prep team look like a travelling band of human oddities. And that's without even including Tulsi & RFK Jr.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 11, 2024 3:25 AM

Tasteful Friends thread about Taliban Abdul's House.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 11, 2024 3:26 AM

Kornacki dyes his hair..ugh

by Anonymousreply 13September 11, 2024 3:27 AM

But Tulsi was, reportedly, a member of the team, R11.

by Anonymousreply 14September 11, 2024 3:27 AM

He let Matt Gaetz prep him? How, by showing him pics of underage snatch?

by Anonymousreply 15September 11, 2024 3:28 AM

Miss Lindsey has the vapors!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 11, 2024 3:28 AM

The most brilliant thing that Kamala did was to appeal to 800,000 Polish voters in Pennsylvania. That may have won her the election.

by Anonymousreply 17September 11, 2024 3:29 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 11, 2024 3:31 AM

RFK Jr "disappointed bigly" by the moderators. Go fuck yourself traitor.

by Anonymousreply 19September 11, 2024 3:33 AM

Did Miss Lindz chastise Trump's team for not letting him fluff Trump before the debate?

by Anonymousreply 20September 11, 2024 3:33 AM

Prance on CNN

by Anonymousreply 21September 11, 2024 3:34 AM

It’s always someone else’s fault why they fail. Same old playbook

by Anonymousreply 22September 11, 2024 3:35 AM

[quote] RFK Jr "disappointed bigly" by the moderators. Go fuck yourself traitor.

And the same goes to his Car Wash Cunt. Apparently, they just returned from a vacation in Mexico, where he was telling people how tasty iguanas are in a TikTok post.

by Anonymousreply 23September 11, 2024 3:35 AM

I liked when she said to Trump to stop making the election a referendum on her race and that people are tired of all the racial division that has escalated in this country. Clearly she was speaking to Trumps history of racism (which she laid out) but also to the cottage industry of news personalities whose primary income is to fan the flames of racial divisions (both Republicans AND Democrats)

I thought it was a surprisingly clever answer. But I don’t think it will get the coverage it deserves.

by Anonymousreply 24September 11, 2024 3:36 AM

[quote] It's okay! Trump said that Jonathan Swift endorced him! (And all the Lilliputians too!)

Maybe Taylor Dayne will endorse him

by Anonymousreply 25September 11, 2024 3:37 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 11, 2024 3:37 AM

Yes, bitches, YES!

"Democrats have never seen a fundraising hour like the past hour: $9 million and counting."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 11, 2024 3:38 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 11, 2024 3:38 AM

Preach it, Pete!

"All night he talked about himself and about her.

She, by contrast, talked about you.

Because that’s who she works for."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 11, 2024 3:39 AM

Trump is whining on Fox with Hannity.

by Anonymousreply 30September 11, 2024 3:39 AM

[quote] Trump is whining

So, it's a day that ends in 'y'.

by Anonymousreply 31September 11, 2024 3:41 AM

LOL!

It's fucking over. Hannity and Trump have to bring up sex change operations.

by Anonymousreply 32September 11, 2024 3:41 AM

[quote]He got MURDERED.

316th trimester abortion.

by Anonymousreply 33September 11, 2024 3:41 AM

[quote]Trump's debate prep team look like a travelling band of human oddities.

LOCK THEM UP!

by Anonymousreply 34September 11, 2024 3:43 AM

What I was referring to

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35September 11, 2024 3:43 AM

Evidence.

"Trump claimed his “fine people” quote about nazis in Charlottesville was debunked.

Unfortunately for Trump, he said the line on TV — AND WE ALL WATCHED IT."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36September 11, 2024 3:44 AM

Reviews are coming in all over —and it is clear the Republicans are upset and the Dems are euphoric. Brava, Kamala!!!

The Taylor Swift endorsement moments afterward was great timing too.

I know the polls have been tightening… but tonight was an infusion of confidence and hope. Harris was the master and Trump was the disaster.

by Anonymousreply 37September 11, 2024 3:46 AM

33 false claims from him

ONE from her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 11, 2024 3:46 AM

David Frum for The Atlantic: "She stayed human when Trump went feral."

by Anonymousreply 39September 11, 2024 3:47 AM

"This is the most brutal beatdown I’ve ever seen in a presidential debate."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 11, 2024 3:48 AM

If PA doesn’t lean democrat after tonight, then FUCK YOU! Fuck all of you assholes in PA!

by Anonymousreply 41September 11, 2024 3:48 AM

"He sounds like a guy yelling at random people on 34th Street with a karaoke speaker."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42September 11, 2024 3:48 AM

r36 Because he's an idiot and a horrible public speaker, he doesn't know how to just say: "The clip was edited to cut off the portion where I stated I wasn't referring to the neo-nazis and white supremacists." Just saying, "It was debunked," makes it sound like he didn't say the line "fine people on both sides" when that is exactly what the fuck he did. Dude can't even defend himself properly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43September 11, 2024 3:48 AM

New York Times Headline: "Harris Freezes In The Shadow Of The Abominable Trump"

by Anonymousreply 44September 11, 2024 3:49 AM

[quote] Trump said that Jonathan Swift enforced him!

Voltaire for Kamala!

by Anonymousreply 45September 11, 2024 3:50 AM

^ actual NY Times headline at almost midnight is “Harris puts Trump on defensive at fierce debate”

Not bad, as Times headlines have gone lately.

by Anonymousreply 46September 11, 2024 3:53 AM

She aborted a 78yo fetus.

by Anonymousreply 47September 11, 2024 3:53 AM

Couchfucker over there, pandering to the tens of people who listen to him (Donald doesn't even listen to him, as per tonight's debate).

"Vance continues to push the claims that immigrants are eating pets

Collins: If someone calls your office and says they saw Bigfoot, that doesn’t mean they saw Bigfoot. You have a sense of responsibility to not promote false information."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48September 11, 2024 3:56 AM

There's only so much BS you can put out there until you can't go on telling people something that contradicts what everyone with a functioning brain can see, R46. Though, I'm sure they'll still publish a lot of horseshit in the next two months. Clickbait is the crux of their operation.

by Anonymousreply 49September 11, 2024 3:56 AM

We're fine! We send our love!!

by Anonymousreply 50September 11, 2024 4:01 AM

"Trump doesn't think he needs to prepare for a debate."

Yet, he did. The talking points were a giveaway, as he followed Stone/Bannon/Don, Jr.'s advice to steer everything back to The Border. And our apocalyptic, dystopian, post-holocaust country burning down from crime, looting, unemployment and starvation.

by Anonymousreply 51September 11, 2024 4:01 AM

[quote] 316th trimester abortion.

Trump was right! Kamala aborted a nearly 80 year old baby tonight.

by Anonymousreply 52September 11, 2024 4:02 AM

Damn, they’re showing that comment from the VP about the 800,000 Polish people in Pennsylvania, that was amazing.

by Anonymousreply 53September 11, 2024 4:02 AM

r48 They're talking about this incident. This is Canton, OH. And it was never substantiated that this woman is a Haitian immigrant. There is more evidence that she is a US citizen who is mentally ill and on drugs (meth?). They are using this incident and trying to claim that it's a Haitian woman because there have been other reports of citizens in Springfield, OH of Haitian immigrants killing wildlife in parks and grilling them (i.e. ducks and geese).

The only instance of a companion animal being eaten in Ohio is one involving a mentally ill woman who is more than likely a US citizen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54September 11, 2024 4:06 AM

Even the Freepers are admitting he did poorly. They're blaming the moderators.

by Anonymousreply 55September 11, 2024 4:06 AM

Tonight 89 million registered woman voters...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56September 11, 2024 4:07 AM

R17, you're assuming Polish Americans care about what's going on in Poland.

by Anonymousreply 57September 11, 2024 4:22 AM

Those who live in PA sure as hell do.

Think about the characters in The Deer Hunter if you want a general idea of what they're like.

by Anonymousreply 58September 11, 2024 4:27 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59September 11, 2024 4:28 AM

Brit Hume of FoxNews regrets to inform his viewers that Harris had a good night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60September 11, 2024 4:30 AM

But ... we were told that Biden hates her!

by Anonymousreply 61September 11, 2024 4:30 AM

I will never stop laughing at “transgender operations on illegal aliens in prison”.

by Anonymousreply 62September 11, 2024 4:33 AM

Batshit say WTF ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63September 11, 2024 4:33 AM

I'm reminded of all of the MAGATs who were crowing after the last debate, that Trump had it in the bag. Maybe, just MAYBE he shouldn't have agreed to that debate?

by Anonymousreply 64September 11, 2024 4:36 AM

Her face is worth a thousand of his words x 8

by Anonymousreply 65September 11, 2024 4:36 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66September 11, 2024 4:37 AM

It truly was a masterclass in how to bait a crazy man. Just wind him up and let him spin.

by Anonymousreply 67September 11, 2024 4:39 AM

Michael Steele's reaction on MSNBC: " She spanked that ass."

by Anonymousreply 68September 11, 2024 4:40 AM

I'm internally grinning at the thought of some of my male, Trump-supporting co-workers likely finding Harris' performance tonight emasculating.

by Anonymousreply 69September 11, 2024 4:42 AM

The undecided voters on CNN are undecided still.

by Anonymousreply 70September 11, 2024 4:43 AM

Oh, that changes everything, R70... I'm totally surprised that a paid focus group is following the "keep it close" playbook.

by Anonymousreply 71September 11, 2024 4:46 AM

R71 you misunderstood me. I think they’re totally stupid.

by Anonymousreply 72September 11, 2024 4:47 AM

Biden ate his own cock at the first debate so Kamala could clean Trump's at the second.

by Anonymousreply 73September 11, 2024 4:48 AM

r69 Tbh, there is a sliver of me, so steeped in pettiness, that hopes she wins just to drink the tears of the misogynist, incel, pricks who will have to "endure" 4 years of the first female president. Those reactions will be hilarious. Memes will be made.

by Anonymousreply 74September 11, 2024 4:48 AM

r73 Surely you meant "clock." 😬

by Anonymousreply 75September 11, 2024 4:50 AM

[quote] I will never stop laughing at “transgender operations on illegal aliens in prison”.

This is the fantasy that a bunch of basement dwelling DLers live in though. All of JK Rowling’s bulldagger devotees come here to parrot exactly this type of delusional bullshit out of a putative concern that effeminate boys are going to be castrated against their will.

by Anonymousreply 76September 11, 2024 4:52 AM

[quote] All of JK Rowling’s bulldagger devotees

Has she officially endorsed Trump? I'd say that one is in the bag.

by Anonymousreply 77September 11, 2024 4:54 AM

R63's image...

It's the story...a lovely lady...

Who knew when to lay off with the spackle.

She could sit there and listen to cra-zy

And sup-press her cackle.

It's the story...of fucking crazy

Who was coached by a bunch of dipshit clowns

His anus-mouth spurted complete bullshit

And now ketchup is so thick that you could drown!

The Crazy Bunch!

The Crazy Bunch!

That's the way they became The Crazy Bunch!

by Anonymousreply 78September 11, 2024 4:54 AM

Which one of you bitches did Joy Reid’s hair and makeup tonight? Cuz y’all did her dirty as hell.

by Anonymousreply 79September 11, 2024 4:56 AM

r76 Those freaks were the main reason DL was put into permanent primetime mode years ago. Without it, we would just have endless anti-trans and anti-immigration threads. Sucks that they ruined it for the cool non-subscribers who now can't post.

by Anonymousreply 80September 11, 2024 4:56 AM

That’s alright r70. They’re still in shock and the dust needs to settle. They are still marinating. The other thing is that no one is joking when they say this race will be tight. That is a fact. It will be won on the margins. We don’t need all Independents, but if we can’t turn all of them, then DO need the youth vote. And just in the nick of time, this time Tay-Tay endorsed at precisely the right moment to have the attention of young voters. And again, we won’t get all of them either, but we are fighting for the margins at this point. Keep chipping away, chopping away, chipping away.

But remember, we ALL have to work on people! If you aren’t working on the vote, shame! If you can’t canvas, do postcards, if you can’t do that, then work on family, friends, acquaintances, strangers. Encourage people to vote but be ready to tell them show them where to vote. You can call your precinct captain and find out how to get rides for voters, and you can offer to drive people too. I would focus on young people. Invite them in, tell them “our country really needs your generation to vote, we really need you.” Be ready for their excuses with a good comeback. I use humor quite a bit. Tell them to not take your word for it but to look up Project 2025 and read just a little bit.

Americans have different levels of awareness. Most don’t understand how dire this is, but I’m not sure fear is good for them or not. Some people know how corrupt our government is, but they don’t know how rigged the entire system is. Trump is right when he says it’s a swamp, but he just doesn’t admit he’s the biggest swamp creature of them all!

by Anonymousreply 81September 11, 2024 4:56 AM

r79 I hate that bitch so much, love hearing that she has a bad wig day today of all days.

by Anonymousreply 82September 11, 2024 4:57 AM

Stealth soap opera threads were the original trigger r80

by Anonymousreply 83September 11, 2024 4:58 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84September 11, 2024 4:58 AM

So sorry, I’ll TL;DR myself!

by Anonymousreply 85September 11, 2024 4:58 AM

If the non-subscribers really were cool, they would have subscribed....

by Anonymousreply 86September 11, 2024 4:58 AM

[quote] [R76] Those freaks were the main reason DL was put into permanent primetime mode years ago.

That's exactly how they swarmed and took over Mumsnet many years ago.

by Anonymousreply 87September 11, 2024 4:59 AM

Kamala was outstanding tonight. Very well prepared with a command of the issues and her responses.

Of course, I want Trump destroyed--and in the end, his poor performance is his fault and responsibility. However, those who supposedly worked with Trump on his debate preparation: Vivek Ramaswamy, Tulsi Gabbard, Don Jr, Stephen Miller, Jason Miller all deserve to be kicked kick upside the head. Trump showed up completely unprepared spewing the same old nonsense he rambles on about unchallenged at his preposterous rallies. Trump's handlers all failed Trump, and Trump failed himself. They all did a terrible job preparing Trump for the debate. Trump was horribly unprepared. Did he even do any work at all? Trump was amateurish, petulant and a lying, blathering idiot.

by Anonymousreply 88September 11, 2024 5:00 AM

The right-wing misogynists can't help themselves, they're now (unironically) speculating whether Tulsi intentionally sabotaged Trump's debate prep.

by Anonymousreply 89September 11, 2024 5:02 AM

[quote]The undecided voters on CNN are undecided still.

They don't deserve to vote. They are too stupid to even go outside. Utterly ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 90September 11, 2024 5:03 AM

"bulldagger devotees" - Typical lesbian-hating garbage from the type of men who demand that we consider Rachel Levine and Charlotte Clymer to be lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 91September 11, 2024 5:03 AM

Oh, look! One has just arrived with a singular post. Whose sock puppet are you, hon? Attmay's?

by Anonymousreply 92September 11, 2024 5:05 AM

r90 I find MAGAdonians less infuriating than those people.

by Anonymousreply 93September 11, 2024 5:05 AM

[quote]Trump showed up completely unprepared spewing the same old nonsense he rambles on about unchallenged at his preposterous rallies.

Anybody who was expecting him to do otherwise, r88, was needlessly worrying.

by Anonymousreply 94September 11, 2024 5:06 AM

Tonight, Defuckto is lying somewhere in a pool of his own sick. Next to an empty bottle of vodka. Or several.

by Anonymousreply 95September 11, 2024 5:11 AM

"A singular post", r92? Does that mean you have at least 25 on this thread already?

I'm a lesbian from the UK, where Labour barely managed to scrape a win on not even 34%, even though they realised they should start trying to distance themselves from the trans cult demands. I notice Kamala barely mentions the trans herself these days. Sounds like she's trying to distance herself from trans loon demands too.

Keep on hating lesbians, though. What time do you go to bed, by the way?

by Anonymousreply 96September 11, 2024 5:16 AM

[quote] they're now (unironically) speculating whether Tulsi intentionally sabotaged Trump's debate prep.

r89 Isn't that, lowkey, just admitting that Trump is easily manipulated. By (le gasp) a woman, no less? Didn't think that one through did they?

by Anonymousreply 97September 11, 2024 5:18 AM

r97 There's always someone else to blame, the God-Emperor can do no wrong.

by Anonymousreply 98September 11, 2024 5:20 AM

Jon Stewart's take on The Daily Show post-debate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99September 11, 2024 5:32 AM

R88, William Buckley, Gore Vidal, Ronald Reagan and Clark Gable could have coached Trump and he wouldn't have listened to them either.

Not that they would have, you understand. Just that he wouldn't listen if they did.

by Anonymousreply 100September 11, 2024 5:33 AM

Kimmel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101September 11, 2024 5:37 AM

TRANSGENDER ALIENS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102September 11, 2024 5:48 AM

Most unreporrted Trump comment on the post debate analysis (CNN, MSNBC, NewsNation): Trump's celebration, endorsement and fawning over Victor Orban, a psychopathic dictator. I enjoy the coverage but feel like this one got missed and should be shouted from the rooftops.

by Anonymousreply 103September 11, 2024 5:49 AM

[quote]R38: 33 false claims from him... ONE from her

What was supposed to have been her false claim? Your linked video did not say.

by Anonymousreply 104September 11, 2024 5:55 AM

THR review:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105September 11, 2024 6:22 AM

For me, the most memorable line of the debate was, "I have concepts for a healthcare plan."

Concepts?! After Trump talking about healthcare for eight years, wanting to abolish it, telling us he will replace it, etc., he has no plan (which of course we knew). But now he has concepts of a plan?? What the hell does that mean? It means nothing of course.

What a dumb shit. Staggering stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 106September 11, 2024 6:23 AM

Deadline:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107September 11, 2024 6:30 AM

Good night for Harris and DL- thanks, guys.

by Anonymousreply 108September 11, 2024 6:35 AM

Hollywood reacts to debate:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109September 11, 2024 6:36 AM

Orban is a shit, r103, but he's not a "psychopathic dictator". Perhaps that's why the commentators aren't picking up on it.

by Anonymousreply 110September 11, 2024 6:42 AM

R110: Leave it to "European DL" (or better-informed non-Euros) to tone down the hyperbole. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 111September 11, 2024 6:45 AM

"I could do healthcare! I'm smart... not like, dumb. I have CONCEPTS! And I was stepped over!"

by Anonymousreply 112September 11, 2024 6:53 AM

Your debate coverage is, by far, the best!

I love you salty bitches!

by Anonymousreply 113September 11, 2024 7:01 AM

I think it was a draw. Both of them received applause at the end and no one came out to hand either of them a trophy.

by Anonymousreply 114September 11, 2024 7:01 AM

[quote]Trump showed up completely unprepared spewing the same old nonsense he rambles on about unchallenged at his preposterous rallies.

So, again, it was another day ending in a Y.

by Anonymousreply 115September 11, 2024 7:28 AM

Did Melania show up?

by Anonymousreply 116September 11, 2024 7:47 AM

Harris wins CNN Post-Debate poll 63% to 37%:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117September 11, 2024 7:53 AM

What's up with his hair?

by Anonymousreply 118September 11, 2024 7:53 AM

^^Over blow-drying it to death.

by Anonymousreply 119September 11, 2024 8:00 AM

[quote]Harris wins CNN Post-Debate poll 63% to 37%:

Let's see: She talked about issues that voters care about. He talked about Haitian immigrants eating people's pets.

by Anonymousreply 120September 11, 2024 8:00 AM

[quote]Did Melania show up?

And did she bring along a date?

by Anonymousreply 121September 11, 2024 8:01 AM

R118. There is kind of an art and science to blow-drying your hair. You have to get it just about right after a shower. You cannot blow-dry it when it's soaking wet, and you cannot wait too long after it's just about dry. If you don't dry your hair at just the right time, otherwise, it can come out with no body and heavy and flat.

by Anonymousreply 122September 11, 2024 8:06 AM

A few things about the debate:

"Concepts" for a healthcare plan. WTF?

People eating their pets. WTF?

Killing babies after they are born. WTF?

by Anonymousreply 123September 11, 2024 8:08 AM

Also from R91. A man hating lesbian:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124September 11, 2024 8:09 AM

[quote]Trump's...fawning over Victor Orban

Which just gave Kamala a perfect opening to mock Trump as the flattered fool of the 'strong men' leaders he pathetically believes to be his peers, his colleagues.

She effortlessly emasculated his peer-group fantasy by saying they all laughed at him; and brilliantly rightly blended his fancies with Project 2025 and day-one dictatorship.

Time and again Trump's arrogant over-confidence allowed Kamala to fact-wash him without contrivance, taking him down without missing a beat. It's true she had a wealth of material to deploy, but she used it with great skill, force and success. Kamala's debate was at least as good as I dared to hope it would be.

by Anonymousreply 125September 11, 2024 8:25 AM

This is where Hillary walked so Kamala could fly. Hillary said you could bait him with a tweet but never did. Kamala baited him over and over again on live global television.

by Anonymousreply 126September 11, 2024 8:28 AM

Washington Post panel of 24 undecided voters on the Debate:

Harris performed better: 22

Trump performed better 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127September 11, 2024 8:32 AM

Undecided Voters on cable news:

“I would like more attention for myself.”

by Anonymousreply 128September 11, 2024 8:37 AM

I’m sending my thoughts and prayers to all my American DLers who (according to the orange one with an anus mouth) can’t afford cereal, eggs or bacon because of this current administration.

by Anonymousreply 129September 11, 2024 8:45 AM

I've said it before and I'll say it again. There is no amount of prep work anyone can do for Trump prior to a debate that will improve his performance. He's clinically insane. He's going to say what he's going to say, no matter what other, more knowledgeable people, tell him to say. No one prepping Trump has the slightest idea how his brain works, or how to deal with that. Frankly, I doubt there's any human being on earth who knows how Trump's brain works. And honestly, I don't believe any sort of psychiatric help could do anything to make him any different than what he is. He's too near the end of his life, and he's too old to learn new tricks.

by Anonymousreply 130September 11, 2024 8:49 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131September 11, 2024 9:01 AM

I absolutely love Kamala's reaction when Trump said, "they're eating the dogs."

Funny stuff...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132September 11, 2024 9:10 AM

So....TFG doesn't need to talk policies because he's relying on the crew from Project 2025 to supply them. Dump the useful idiot.

by Anonymousreply 133September 11, 2024 9:33 AM

I wandered over to Twitter.

They (right-wing Twitter) are claiming Harris "lied" about the Central Park 5 being "innocent."

THEY GOT NOTHING.

by Anonymousreply 134September 11, 2024 9:34 AM

Watching the section @ R132 live literally made me laugh out loud, so much was compressed into those few seconds.

Trump's angry old-man tabloid lies escalating through dogs, cats, then - in desperation - all pets, coupled with Kamala's genuine adorable come-off-it incredulous laughter, creates a comedy gold clip for the ages.

by Anonymousreply 135September 11, 2024 9:39 AM

I wandered over to Truth Social so you wouldn't have to.

Here are Trump's takeaways from the debate:

[quote]Comrade Kamala Harris is going around wanting another Debate because she lost so badly - Just look at the Polls! It’s true with prizefighters, when they lose a fight, they immediately want another. MAGA2024

[quote]People are saying BIG WIN tonight!

[quote]I thought that was my best Debate, EVER, especially since it was THREE ON ONE!

by Anonymousreply 136September 11, 2024 9:55 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137September 11, 2024 9:57 AM

[quote]Which one of you bitches did Joy Reid’s hair and makeup tonight? Cuz y’all did her dirty as hell.

I mean... glitter eye shadow?

Also, she's caking on SO much product that you can easily see that it is causing her skin to break out...

POP! POP! POP! SQUEEZE!!!!

by Anonymousreply 138September 11, 2024 10:01 AM

DL Hughley @RealDLHughley·7h

Welp!! One thing is for sure!! He know she's black now!! #TeamDl

by Anonymousreply 139September 11, 2024 10:04 AM

It's a huge relief that Harris manage to land some substantial punches and allowed Dump enough rope to hang himself....but, there are a lot of people who hate her more than they necessarily love Dump. Even though they're inconsistent (at best) voters, I hope the dems figure out a way to channel the youth vote. The cranky olds are lost cause - they're too deep in the Fox News soup to see anything else - but getting young people to come out & vote might make an actual difference.

by Anonymousreply 140September 11, 2024 10:09 AM

So, what was it?

Did Trump not prepare because he felt no need to when opposing a Black woman? Or was it just pure laziness?

Chris Christie said on "This Week" that there is no debate prep with Trump because they can't get him to concentrate. But, if he was this bad with Harris what was he on when he debated President Biden?

by Anonymousreply 141September 11, 2024 10:11 AM

R117, those fuckers at cnn 63% to 37%???

BULLSHIT. It was 99% to 1%

And I'm being kind. Trump deserved negative points

by Anonymousreply 142September 11, 2024 10:14 AM

[quote]He know she's black now!!

Funny line

by Anonymousreply 143September 11, 2024 10:14 AM

[quote]It's a huge relief that Harris manage to land some substantial punches and allowed Dump enough rope to hang himself....but, there are a lot of people who hate her more than they necessarily love Dump. Even though they're inconsistent (at best) voters, I hope the dems figure out a way to channel the youth vote. The cranky olds are lost cause - they're too deep in the Fox News soup to see anything else - but getting young people to come out & vote might make an actual difference.

That. But I liked how she was able to get her own plans out and across--especially the $50K tax deduction for new startup businesses. I think that's really going to resonate over the next few days. I think it will have a greater impact than the $25K for first time home buyers.

by Anonymousreply 144September 11, 2024 10:15 AM

I love how the right wing pundits say the quiet part loud: that Trump cannot win a debate if the hosts fact-check him. How dare they fact-check our sweet orange Jesus who never ever lies?

by Anonymousreply 145September 11, 2024 10:15 AM

This is a sickness...

Kamala HQ @KamalaHQ·6h

Trump: We're getting polls that show 88 to 11. We're having a lot of great polls. Lots of polls. You see the polls. The polls are indicating we got 90%, 60%, 72%, 71%, and 98%

Reporter: Where are you getting these numbers from?

Trump: I felt very good

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146September 11, 2024 10:21 AM

Upthread were links to Kimmel and Stewart; here's Colbert:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147September 11, 2024 10:26 AM

Lady Lindzebelle is having a hissy fit. She blames the moderators.

Drunk again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148September 11, 2024 10:29 AM

Drunk still.

by Anonymousreply 149September 11, 2024 10:34 AM

[quote]She blames the moderators.

They're blaming the Moderators, accusing Harris of having a microphone in her ear, and receiving the questions ahead of time. How in the world did we allow this play book to go on for so long?

by Anonymousreply 150September 11, 2024 10:35 AM

And the hits keep coming

Parents of child murdered by an immigrant tell trump, vance & GOP to keep their son's name out of their mouths and that they are just using the child's name for political gain

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151September 11, 2024 10:45 AM

Good one, r112.

by Anonymousreply 152September 11, 2024 10:46 AM

[quote]The undecided voters on CNN are undecided still.

Yes, I saw the first minute of that segment. "Who here has decided who to vote for after the debate?" Hands go up. Moderator interrogates one woman: Who you going to vote for? "Trump." Who did you vote for in 2020? "Trump." Who did you vote for in 2016? "Trump."

The very definition of an undecided voter!

by Anonymousreply 153September 11, 2024 10:50 AM

[quote]you're assuming Polish Americans care about what's going on in Poland.

As a Polish American who grew up in a community of Polish Americans, hell yeah, we do.

by Anonymousreply 154September 11, 2024 10:52 AM

Stephanie Ruhle @SRuhle·7h

KAMALA HARRIS

Spoke for: 37.1 minutes

Amount of times she spoke: 23

DONALD TRUMP

Spoke for: 41.9 minutes

Amount of times he spoke: 39

by Anonymousreply 155September 11, 2024 10:53 AM

Erick Erickson @EWErickson·8h

Trump lost the debate and whining about the moderators doesn’t change it. He didn’t lose because of their behavior. He lost because of his own performance while his lips were moving, not theirs.

by Anonymousreply 156September 11, 2024 10:56 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157September 11, 2024 10:57 AM

NAACP @NAACP·9h

For the record: You cannot have an abortion in the 9th month. You cannot have an abortion after birth. If we didn’t keep banning books, maybe we wouldn’t have to clear that up. #Debate2024

by Anonymousreply 158September 11, 2024 11:03 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159September 11, 2024 11:03 AM

R74

You and me both - schadenfreude is such a strong part of my personality during campaign season.

by Anonymousreply 160September 11, 2024 11:08 AM

Tom Nichols at R159 is so right… it is damning that we are here with the election outcome looking to be almost 50/50. but the odds of Trump winning can only have been lowered by his disastrous performance and Harris’s strong performance last night.

Let’s see what it looks like a week from now.

by Anonymousreply 161September 11, 2024 11:09 AM

I wouldn't worry too much about CNN's "undecided" voters. The "undecided" part is as much a sham as Tapper and Bash claiming to be "impartial".

"How Did a Vocal Trump Supporter End Up in CNN's 'Undecided Voter' Panel?

The incident raises questions about CNN's vetting process and the authenticity of its focus groups."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162September 11, 2024 11:11 AM

What do Dump lickers think the moderators were supposed to do - agree with him that illegal aliens are eating pet cats in driveways across America? Where a MAGA will shoot you just for looking at their grass? He doubled down on the crazy conspiracies and telling Kamala how awful life is for everyone, when objectively it’s much better than when he was cosplaying president. He offered no vision other than what you see in the rearview mirror.

by Anonymousreply 163September 11, 2024 11:12 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164September 11, 2024 11:14 AM

Trump wants another debate.

Harris... "We're not going back."

by Anonymousreply 165September 11, 2024 11:16 AM

We all know tRump is totally insane, but we only see clips here and there and it is always the same old nonsense. But after having to listen to him for almost two hours, it makes you realize just HOW insane he really is.

by Anonymousreply 166September 11, 2024 11:17 AM

[quote]Trump wants another debate.

As if his handlers would allow it.

by Anonymousreply 167September 11, 2024 11:17 AM

"They're eating the dogs."

I just cannot get that line out of my head.

by Anonymousreply 168September 11, 2024 11:17 AM

Dump wants a FauxNews debate. Where his crazy is normalized.

by Anonymousreply 169September 11, 2024 11:19 AM

U.S. Rep Jared Moskowitz (D-FL) is quite the comedian:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170September 11, 2024 11:20 AM

R141, I think Trump simply decided that his stump speech claims about immigrants killing pets and people plus doctors and Democrats killing newborns would suffice.

IOW, the psychopathy of Donald Trump impels him to speak of murder, killing (he especially likes the new topic of killing and eating dogs because he famously hates dogs), rape, execution, death, bloodbaths, war, mayhem, retribution, punishment, and so forth. Whatever his "policies" and predictions, he frames them within these dire, even apocalyptic ("You won't have a country anymore"), scenarios.

The absolute closest Trump has come to revealing his overriding psychology is when he offered his fantasy of shooting another human being on Fifth Avenue. He would love to. Remember, he said that his Vice-President might have "deserved" hanging on Jan. 6th.

That is the Trump who needs taking down.

by Anonymousreply 171September 11, 2024 11:25 AM

Link to Trump's comment about Pence:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172September 11, 2024 11:27 AM

R170. That's funny...

"This debate was so bad, Nancy Pelosi is quietly working the phones to get Trump out of the race."

by Anonymousreply 173September 11, 2024 11:43 AM

"People actually killing pets: -Kristi Noem -Robert Kennedy Jr. -Sarah Huckabee Sanders' brother -Catturd

People not killing pets: -Haitian immigrants"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174September 11, 2024 11:44 AM

"Incredible stuff from this factory owner.

Factory owner in Springfield Ohio says he likes the Haitians because they consistently show up to work and don’t have drug problems lmfao."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175September 11, 2024 11:47 AM

"Four years ago today

Q: Did you mislead the public when you repeatedly downplayed COVID?

Trump: Perhaps"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176September 11, 2024 11:49 AM

"You can’t welcome RFK Jr. into your campaign and then go around accusing other people of eating pets."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177September 11, 2024 11:50 AM

Most trending quote overnight from the debate is “They’re eating the dogs!”

by Anonymousreply 178September 11, 2024 11:57 AM

As a fellow user of Adderall and more than one-time abuser of said pills, I do see a lot of jaw tension in this clip. Anyone else sees that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179September 11, 2024 11:57 AM

[quote] Haitians killing and eating dogs in Ohio

SWOON: a dream constituency!

by Anonymousreply 180September 11, 2024 12:02 PM

The hardcore MAGAts are a lost cause, but how could an educated undecided voter watch a man so easily and predictably triggered by the most mundane things and think, yep, that's the man I want representing our country?

by Anonymousreply 181September 11, 2024 12:06 PM

Re: Polish voters in PA, Poland, and their loved ones still there

"Poland as Lawrence O'Donnell stated is going to win this race."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182September 11, 2024 12:06 PM

Trump demands dishonest ABC be shut down after 'rigged' debate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183September 11, 2024 12:13 PM

Trump jumped the Electric Shark.

Some Rapper needs to create a song and a line dance...

by Anonymousreply 184September 11, 2024 12:16 PM

OMG this guy. Worth a minute to watch. He absolutely nails Trump's voice and roasts the entire debate performance in freeflow comedy. He has quite the niche talent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185September 11, 2024 12:22 PM

Oh, what a beautiful morning!

Oh, what a beautiful day!

I feel energized and optimistic. Only 55 days to go!

by Anonymousreply 186September 11, 2024 12:30 PM

MSNBC: 92% of uncommitted voters believe Kamala won the debate.

by Anonymousreply 187September 11, 2024 12:30 PM

Yes, r185! I linked to him on another thread! I like how "Trump" mangles "Kamala" a new way every mention! And the hat is merch. Heh.

J-L does a superb Mitch McConnell, too.

by Anonymousreply 188September 11, 2024 12:33 PM

Ah, R187, but those remaining 8% aren't so sure!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189September 11, 2024 12:33 PM

Nate Silver being a turd.

[quote]But to be fair, the set of questions was pretty friendly to Harris. Nothing about Biden's fitness for office, for instance, even though his catastrophic failure in the first debate is the reason she rather than Biden was standing on stage tonight.

by Anonymousreply 190September 11, 2024 12:38 PM

We all know he will not go down alone. Many of his enablers must be extremely nervous right about now. Trump is a liability for them, many of whom have committed serious crimes.

by Anonymousreply 191September 11, 2024 12:39 PM

2 MAGA loons, one male, one female, are screaming out at the 9/11 memorial. 'You won'. 'You were hijacked last night.' Who the fuck does that in this environment. No respect.

by Anonymousreply 192September 11, 2024 12:41 PM

I haven't seen it mentioned that 2 out of the 3 times that sexual assault was mentioned, Trump licked his lips

by Anonymousreply 193September 11, 2024 12:44 PM

"A Day in the Life of an Immigrant, According to Donald Trump:

- wake up in jail

- get your transgender operation

- for breakfast, dog

- take over Seattle

- for dinner, cat"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194September 11, 2024 12:45 PM

Pundits Say Harris Won the Debate. Why That's Bad News for Biden.

by Anonymousreply 195September 11, 2024 12:48 PM

MILLIONS and MILLIONS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196September 11, 2024 12:52 PM

[quote] "People actually killing pets: -Kristi Noem -Robert Kennedy Jr. -Sarah Huckabee Sanders' brother -Catturd

And Barron Trump, allegedly.

by Anonymousreply 197September 11, 2024 12:56 PM

[quote]We all know he will not go down alone. Many of his enablers must be extremely nervous right about now. Trump is a liability for them, many of whom have committed serious crimes.

I hope so. That's my earnest hope! I hope the Trump/RNC fundraising machine will be severely crippled and therefore affect all down ballot races.

by Anonymousreply 198September 11, 2024 1:00 PM

BREAKING — Trump announces he does NOT want to do any more debates with Kamala Harris, even if they’re on Fox News.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199September 11, 2024 1:00 PM

Oh, R110, is Orban merely a "shit," is he? Not a dictator? Just a naughty boy? What a moron you are.

by Anonymousreply 200September 11, 2024 1:00 PM

R193- It was grotesque.

by Anonymousreply 201September 11, 2024 1:02 PM

Speaking of grotesque:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202September 11, 2024 1:03 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203September 11, 2024 1:06 PM

Any guy who thinks an "offer" like that is anything aside from creepy AF, is repulsive and should be shunned

No wonder women are choosing to stay single and becoming cat ladies.

by Anonymousreply 204September 11, 2024 1:07 PM

This morning, that feeling you feel is a nation re-living one of those school days moments when the bully who has made everybody's lives miserable gets their comeuppance, in the cafeteria at lunch, with everybody watching and applauding.

Trump knows he is deep, deep trouble. He's old and tired.

Seriously, If Harris wins, I don't think he'll fight it.

The first call he'll make is to his lawyers to talk about a global plea deal with regard to all of his remaining federal criminal cases.

I'm enjoying a delicious image of Chief Justice Roberts, Amy Coney Barrett, Gorsuch and Kavanaugh watching that debate last night.

And, this morning, to my hope and glee, they have a sick feeling of self-debasement. (I leave Thomas and Alito out of this. They're so in a corrupt tank, they bear no alluding to).

All 4 went out on a jurisprudential limb on behalf of the pitiful, awful, pathetic criminal Trump, screaming last night about people eating dogs and cats, and it's now forever on record that they did so.

That's not to deny that there is a legitimate argument to be made about the scope of Art II Executive power.

But the conservative majority of USSC Justices have so politicized themselves on behalf of Trump, could anybody really believe they'd have ruled the way they did in the Trump immunity case if it was a Democratic US President who was the subject of their decision?

I'm gluttonously supping on the prospect that if Harris wins, it will be President Harris who will be taking their immunity decision out for a spin, and not Trump.

That what you get Roberts, Barrett, Kavanaugh and Gorsuch.

by Anonymousreply 205September 11, 2024 1:08 PM

The focus groups of “undecided” voters are such bullshit. Nobody informed enough to show up to a presidential debate or spin room or “focus group” is undecided, they just want attention.

by Anonymousreply 206September 11, 2024 1:08 PM

Nate Silver works for Peter Thiel now.

by Anonymousreply 207September 11, 2024 1:08 PM

Previous debate - why can’t Biden close his mouth?

This debate - why can’t Trump open his right eye?

Trump’s closing argument- I want that sweet foreign bribe moolah back so bad I am fantasizing about Biden getting it, also politicians who can fulfill their policy goals in four years shouldn’t be elected.

by Anonymousreply 208September 11, 2024 1:09 PM

Inject it into my veins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209September 11, 2024 1:11 PM

Tim Miller @Timodc

MAGA influencers in their feelings this morning, struggling to grapple with the passage of time and life’s big questions. They might not be ready to say it out loud but they can sense the end is nigh. Sadly for us they will likely lash out rather than seek needed therapy.

by Anonymousreply 210September 11, 2024 1:12 PM

I will be shocked if the polling moves at all in response to this debate. Trump supporters know he’s violent and demented and full of shit; he did nothing last night to surprise or disappoint them or disabuse them of their support for him.

by Anonymousreply 211September 11, 2024 1:14 PM

r211 MAGAdonians are not the ones who will decide this election. Kamala was never going after them.

by Anonymousreply 212September 11, 2024 1:16 PM

r210, MAGAts need to realize that DICKTATORSHIP is a young mans job.

No geezer becomes a dictator even for one day, no matter how much power the Supreme Court gives them.

by Anonymousreply 213September 11, 2024 1:17 PM

The MAGAts people loved themselves their orange Jesus because he would own the libs 24*7 but now it has suddenly started to dawn on them that he's no longer the same one and the old playbook doesn't work no more and Harris who doesn't even mind to be called KamBala will OWN him and make their heads explode six ways to Sunday, so let's be nice to the MAGA losers: suck it up buttercups and don't forget to buy Trump's latest NFTs for only $99 if you're too intellectually challenged to right click/long tap and save the image for exactly $0.

by Anonymousreply 214September 11, 2024 1:19 PM

[quote]I will be shocked if the polling moves at all in response to this debate.

I don't think that the polling will move but you will have to look at other factors of how the debate affected the race. First, as a few have said above... forget these undecideds. They're full of shit and just seeking attention. Now, if the Trump fundraising slows to a dribble that would be an affect. If there is a further surge in Harris volunteers that is another effect. Although the markets have yet to open the futures are showing that Trump stock is crashing. Another affect

by Anonymousreply 215September 11, 2024 1:20 PM

I love that Dark Harris OWNED THE MAGAs.

by Anonymousreply 216September 11, 2024 1:21 PM

DJT’s rimmer always waiting, can protest and make all kinds of false accusations on Elon’s X, Fox, and whatever other media that will give her unchallenged attention.

Trump was blatantly unsuccessful in the debate. Spinning and denials only work with DJT’s cult base.

This Lá Sènatrice is being dishonest in her politics. Nothing new there.

by Anonymousreply 217September 11, 2024 1:21 PM

Yikes, that is one awkward 9/11 commemoration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218September 11, 2024 1:22 PM

Trump threatens ABC: "They're a news organization. They have to be licensed to do it. They ought to take away their license for the way they did that."

What a weak, pathetic, thin-skinned pos. Yet the media will continue to enable him and kiss his ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219September 11, 2024 1:26 PM

(Also and not to derail the thread, but wtf did the administration just learn about COVID’s origins to say what she did in the Xi flattery barb at the beginning ?)

by Anonymousreply 220September 11, 2024 1:27 PM

Oh look, Donald. Biden is RIGHT THERE next to you after you insisted last night he’s been missing for months. Is this a new stage of dementia for you?

by Anonymousreply 221September 11, 2024 1:28 PM

R219 good for ABC for not pre-obeying his threats with an excellent debate moderation.

by Anonymousreply 222September 11, 2024 1:29 PM

David Muir did not come out during the debate as that one DLer wished for. However, he IS now MAGA enemy number one.

by Anonymousreply 223September 11, 2024 1:31 PM

[quote] You cannot have an abortion after birth.

I don't think those fools even know what the term 'abortion' means. I don't think they even know the difference between an in-utero fetus and a living breathing post birth baby.

by Anonymousreply 224September 11, 2024 1:34 PM

Xenophobia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225September 11, 2024 1:34 PM

R218- Why the hell is he there at all, standing with our POTUS and VP? What a disgrace.

by Anonymousreply 226September 11, 2024 1:36 PM

" You cannot have an abortion after birth."

It's called a school shooting.

by Anonymousreply 227September 11, 2024 1:37 PM

It's interesting that Kamala and Taylor are not trending on Twitter this morning. But President Trump, Trrump 2024, and Swifties are. One would think that someone is suppressing those trends.

by Anonymousreply 228September 11, 2024 1:40 PM

I wonder how Dana Bash and Jake Tapper feel this morning?

by Anonymousreply 229September 11, 2024 1:40 PM

The MAGATS that loved Trump prior to the debate will not be swayed by anything. They are too far gone mentally. Trump could go on TV and tell them just how much he really hates them all and considers them lowlife scum and is only using them for their votes, and they'd still be devoted to him. You can't expect people with the IQs of a turnip root to be reasonable. Their love of Trump is what gives them life. Many (if not most) of them think that without Trump they have no reason to live.

by Anonymousreply 230September 11, 2024 1:41 PM

r230, they would say that he's only saying that to own the Libs...

by Anonymousreply 231September 11, 2024 1:43 PM

These ridiculous, focus groups of people who claim to be uncommitted voters that CNN and other media try to feature, reveal nothing other than that they are stupid and/or delusiona or game playing. They are there for the attention. Those that won’t decide, or prefer to fret, are not being honest, or have had their heads in the sand. They are worse, in my opinion, than the crazy MAGAts who at least say what they want as bad as their choices are.

by Anonymousreply 232September 11, 2024 1:43 PM

[quote]It's interesting that Kamala and Taylor are not trending on Twitter this morning. But President Trump, Trrump 2024, and Swifties are. One would think that someone is suppressing those trends.

IMHO, it's because the unwashed own Twitter (and most of the internet). They do this ALL day and ALL night. The rest of us may read their tweets and copy and paste a few, but most of us have many other things that take priority.

by Anonymousreply 233September 11, 2024 1:44 PM

Trump Media stock crashes this morning after his disastrous debate performance. Story:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234September 11, 2024 1:44 PM

"These ridiculous, focus groups of..."

They wine 'n dine them and ask them what keeps them up more at night: the price of eggs, transgender surgery at school or Mexicans jumping the fence. Useless.

by Anonymousreply 235September 11, 2024 1:47 PM

When he brings up infanticide and setting the baby aside to execute it- he's referring to babies with no chance of survival being put on hospice. He's literally talking about a DNR order, not even euthanasia. I was a little disappointed that she didn't point this out specifically because exposing the reality behind is lie is far more effective than just saying that he is lying.

"For fetuses with very short life expectancies, doctors may induce labor and offer palliative care to make the newborn as comfortable as possible. Some families choose this option when facing diagnoses that limit their babies’ post-birth survival to just minutes or days after delivery, reproductive health experts said."

by Anonymousreply 236September 11, 2024 1:48 PM

Any updates on what kind of meltdown Elmo's been having since last night? I'm not wading into a shithole that is X.

by Anonymousreply 237September 11, 2024 1:49 PM

[quote]It's interesting that Kamala and Taylor are not trending on Twitter this morning. But President Trump, Trrump 2024, and Swifties are. One would think that someone is suppressing those trends.

Twitter of 2024 is not the Twitter of 2020 because many libs have abandoned it by now and only the terminally online progs persist. Not that it was reflective of the electorate in 2020 either, otherwise Trumo would have won easily.

by Anonymousreply 238September 11, 2024 1:49 PM

What someone will say, or how they will act, when they have a news camera pointed at them is almost always very different than if they were at home in private. Most everyone (good and bad) will put on a performance when they know they're being filmed. And more often than not they don't even realize they're doing it.

by Anonymousreply 239September 11, 2024 1:52 PM

R193- " Trump displays a Sadistic-Predatory tongue jut as Kamala quotes John Kelly, "He has contempt for the Constitution of the United States".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240September 11, 2024 1:53 PM

How can the MAGATS whine that the moderators were unfair. Aside from fact checking a few of Trump's more egregious lies, Trump was allowed to speak longer and more often, not that it did him any favors.

by Anonymousreply 241September 11, 2024 1:53 PM

[quote]How can the MAGATS whine that the moderators were unfair.

They can't bring themselves to admit that their candidate sucks.

by Anonymousreply 242September 11, 2024 1:55 PM

Egad! r240 needs a trigger warning

by Anonymousreply 243September 11, 2024 1:55 PM

Pleasant side note: DJT / Truth Social stock has plummeted overnight by 14%-15% in the first 20min of today’s trading hours.

So much winning!

by Anonymousreply 244September 11, 2024 1:56 PM

oopsie

by Anonymousreply 245September 11, 2024 1:58 PM

[quote]When he brings up infanticide and setting the baby aside to execute it- he's referring to babies with no chance of survival being put on hospice. He's literally talking about a DNR order, not even euthanasia. I was a little disappointed that she didn't point this out specifically because exposing the reality behind is lie is far more effective than just saying that he is lying.

Why should she say anything; he sank his own boat there. She left it to Linsey Davis to tell him that in no state is it okay to kill babies after birth.

by Anonymousreply 246September 11, 2024 1:58 PM

For the Orbán lovah-lovah and anyone interested in what has befallen Hungary.

"It happened there: how democracy died in Hungary

A new kind of authoritarianism is taking root in Europe — and there are warning signs for America."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247September 11, 2024 2:07 PM

I have the option of applying for Hungarian citizenship. both paternal grandparents were born there. but looking into what you'd have to do in order to become a citizen, no thanks.

by Anonymousreply 248September 11, 2024 2:17 PM

He does sound eerily like Homer here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249September 11, 2024 2:25 PM

"Number of dog fatalities:

RFK Jr. — 1*

Catturd — 1

Kristi Noem — 1*

Haitian immigrants in Ohio — 0

* that we know of"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250September 11, 2024 2:26 PM

There's too many babies. The only people getting misty over someone else's abortion are those hicks in Podunk whose whole life is babies (see: Facebook). They imagine cute, blue-eyed Gerber boonchkins fed into woodchippers. What if they had grown-up to be Einstein?!

And for many women having kids (child support) is their main income. I have relatives who have 5 kids by three different guys. Their whole like is pursuing more money for the brats, whom they ignore as they flop around their Section 8 home on social media all day.

by Anonymousreply 251September 11, 2024 2:26 PM

His claims that he has nothing to do with Project 2025 are so easily disproven. I'm sure he hasn't read it because he doesn't read, but if he really had nothing to do with it, why wouldn't he be the least bit interested in learning about this enormously detailed plan that is being associated with him? He is totally dismissive, not even slightly curious or angry that he is being implicated.

by Anonymousreply 252September 11, 2024 2:28 PM

Okay. I know this election is far from over, and Kamala is by no means guaranteed a victory. But still: can we all agree the Democrats did the right thing in replacing Biden with her?

by Anonymousreply 253September 11, 2024 2:28 PM

"The 2024 election will be substantially impacted by the Polish-American swing state vote (w/ suppl. impact by Ukrainians and Lithuanians) and how they will react to .@JDVance once he goes through the VP debate.

Vance was not well-known figure (he was not in the Republican Primary), and his positions on the war in Eastern Europe may not have been well understood by the voters in MI, WI, PA.

I speculate that the VP debate between .@GovTimWalz and .@JDVance will be a turning point, if Walz takes the opportunity to surface the contrast between their positions.

If we don't get a robust debate on foreign policy between the presidential candidates over the next few months, the VP debate may have more impact, as it will be a strong signal on what each candidate's approach will be.

Note how small the margin was for Trump's victory in 2016, and his loss in 2020. And compare that to the population size of these diaspora populations.

Pennsylvania: ⬛ 758k Poles ▪️ 100-150k Ukrainians ▪️ 50-100k Lithuanians ✔️Trump 2016 margin: +44,292 ✖️Trump 2020 margin: -80,555

Wisconsin: ⬛ 481k Poles ▪️ 10k-50k Lithuanians ▪️ <10k Ukrainians ✔️Trump 2016 margin: +22,748 ✖️Trump 2020 margin: -20,682

Michigan: ⬛ 784k Poles ▪️ 50k-100k Ukrainians ▪️ 10k-50k Lithuanians ✔️Trump 2016 margin: +10,704 ✖️Trump 2020 margin: -154,188"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254September 11, 2024 2:32 PM

R218 I will give Trump credit for being cordial and shaking hands with Kamala.

by Anonymousreply 255September 11, 2024 2:34 PM

<- She had to approach him and initiate it by introducing herself and extending her hand- or it would never have happened. But I doubt even a tacky, ill-mannered boor like Trump would have the courage to turn his back on her.

by Anonymousreply 256September 11, 2024 2:40 PM

R236, Oh, my. That you actually think that Trump has the slightest knowledge of, interest in, or reference to any word of your post, an attribution out of the proverbial whole cloth.

Trump is most decidedly NOT alluding to legal medical procedures in tragic post-natal situations. That is not Trump's gig.

He meant and means EXACTLY what he said---Trump is most precise when being vicious---that DOCTORS MURDER NEWBORNS. Period.

by Anonymousreply 257September 11, 2024 2:40 PM

Daniel Dale fact checks the debate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258September 11, 2024 2:43 PM

What choice did he have R218? She moved on him like a bitch. AHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHHA

by Anonymousreply 259September 11, 2024 2:45 PM

R256 I was referring to the handshake in the clip at R218 for the 9/11 ceremony.

by Anonymousreply 260September 11, 2024 2:46 PM

He didn't seem sore, but I noticed JD Vance shaking his head.

by Anonymousreply 261September 11, 2024 2:47 PM

Anybody who finally had the nerve to tell Donald Trump that he's a gutless, spineless coward is a-ok in my book.

Vladimir Putin: Lunch is being served, and it's Donald Trump's ass on a platter.

by Anonymousreply 262September 11, 2024 2:51 PM

[quote]What do Dump lickers think the moderators were supposed to do - agree with him that illegal aliens are eating pet cats in driveways across America?

These people live in Fox News world where they are told these lies 24/7. They honestly don’t know what to do when they are confronted with reality.

by Anonymousreply 263September 11, 2024 2:58 PM

Of all the highlights and lowlights of that debate, that "concepts of a plan" is the one that really is getting to me today. It just perfectly sums up Trump's whole attitude of "I don't give a fuck, I'm just running for ego and revenge and grifting, oh and to stay out of jail, and I don't need any fucking plans for you stupid losers and your stupid problems, even when I've been promising a plan for nine years."

by Anonymousreply 264September 11, 2024 3:00 PM

R264, yes. Other moments from Trump were far more batshit but that one really jumped out as just so WEAK. I can see it being used in Harris's anti-Trump ads to show his weakness.

by Anonymousreply 265September 11, 2024 3:03 PM

R264 Same. I got that feeling during the Biden debate as well.

by Anonymousreply 266September 11, 2024 3:04 PM

r84 Yolanda FISTER? Any relation?

by Anonymousreply 267September 11, 2024 3:11 PM

R255 Part of me wonders if he has a bit of respect for her since she kicked his ass at last night's debate. Probably refreshing if you take into consideration every Republican in congress sucking up to him for the past 8 years.

by Anonymousreply 268September 11, 2024 3:14 PM

[quote] I liked how she was able to get her own plans out and across--especially the $50K tax deduction for new startup businesses. I think that's really going to resonate over the next few days. I think it will have a greater impact than the $25K for first time home buyers.

R144, not everyone wants to start a business but nearly everyone wants to own a home, yeah there are a few who don't but most everyone does.

by Anonymousreply 269September 11, 2024 3:16 PM

He used to sound like a used carsalesman, last night he sounded like a disturbed homeless person. She was amazing., she hit him in the ego, and from there he was beyond the beyond.

by Anonymousreply 270September 11, 2024 3:18 PM

R268- Revolting coward refused to look at her even once last night. Not one time did he look at her. The bigger the bully, the bigger a coward he is.

by Anonymousreply 271September 11, 2024 3:19 PM

R185 that's hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 272September 11, 2024 3:21 PM

🤣🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273September 11, 2024 3:21 PM

Once he loses the election, he’s getting sentenced to prison.

by Anonymousreply 274September 11, 2024 3:23 PM

There is still work to be done. Even though Kamala ground him into dogshit last night and clearly is the best choice to be POTUS, we have to act as if she's the underdog. Make calls, knock doors, write postcards--whatever it takes. And I'm thinking we can get rid of a few of the worst GQP Senators like Ted Cruz and Rick Scott.

by Anonymousreply 275September 11, 2024 3:24 PM

r185's link with a preview, because it's THAT good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276September 11, 2024 3:25 PM

[quote] Trump demands dishonest ABC be shut down after 'rigged' debate

but I thought he claimed that he won the debate?

by Anonymousreply 277September 11, 2024 3:25 PM

Christie is with The View gaggle of harpies and urged Harris not to do another debate, but raise your hands in victory and do more appearances on top. Nothing is to be gained from another debate, as you don't give him a chance to get up off the floor. I agree.

by Anonymousreply 278September 11, 2024 3:25 PM

R274 I have a feeling he's going to be given a house arrest at Mar-a-Lago.

by Anonymousreply 279September 11, 2024 3:26 PM

R278 No need for a second debate with election day so near.

by Anonymousreply 280September 11, 2024 3:28 PM

Trump will die in jail. That is, if he doesn't flee to Venezuela or Uruguay before they can arrest him.

by Anonymousreply 281September 11, 2024 3:29 PM

r280 There were two October debates in 2016, and one October debate in 2020 as well.

by Anonymousreply 282September 11, 2024 3:30 PM

I half expect the next lie from MAGA is that Democrats are giving fetuses aborted after 9 month to the Haitians to eat. Maybe I shouldn't give MAGA any ideas.

by Anonymousreply 283September 11, 2024 3:34 PM

On CNN, c00n Byron Daniels says the next debate should be moderated by Fox News at an HBCU. If they have an audience of the student body, I'd love to see that.

by Anonymousreply 284September 11, 2024 3:34 PM

How many time do we need to hear Trump say "they're letting horrible people into this country" and Kamala say "it's time to turn the page." Undecided people are too stupid if they don't know who they're going to vote for at this point.

by Anonymousreply 285September 11, 2024 3:36 PM

R281 He took aim at Venezuela atleast twice last night, they'd return him to the US, if he dared hiding there.

by Anonymousreply 286September 11, 2024 3:38 PM

Yeah r286, we're getting all their criminals! Insane criminals! Insane transgender criminals!

by Anonymousreply 287September 11, 2024 3:48 PM

Lunch hour is approaching, my fellow Americans; do you know where your pet is?

/s

by Anonymousreply 288September 11, 2024 3:50 PM

R287 and theyre all very bad people who eat pets and aborted 10 month old fetuses...

by Anonymousreply 289September 11, 2024 3:51 PM

Baffled that what I see others don't dept: sort of a spin off of the "Nate Silver is a Kook" thread.

It was clear that Harris was the more composed, effective, detail-oriented, positive, thoughtful... normal human being, in comparison with the former President.

Newsweek: Trump won.

Politico: "Harris was good at all the coached responses" Perhaps she was skilled? Perhaps she was sharp and effective? No... she was "coached"....

by Anonymousreply 290September 11, 2024 4:03 PM

Megyn Kelly is a disgusting twat. That's all.

by Anonymousreply 291September 11, 2024 4:03 PM

[quote]Newsweek: Trump won.

That's why I don't post Newsweek links on DL. When she was leading in the polls before the convention, it was all lib-friendly clickbait 24/7. And now they've declared Trump the debate winner, so as to appeal to the other side. Total garbage outlet.

by Anonymousreply 292September 11, 2024 4:08 PM

^^ This got me curious to check Newsweek. Fact Check time. Not sure where the poster got "Trump won", there is a roundup of writers weighing in and of the 15-18 or so, most of them say Harris won, a small bunch say Tie and 1 says Trump. (That 1 is some MAGA chud from a Freedom Something Something Institute.)

by Anonymousreply 293September 11, 2024 4:13 PM

Megyn Kelly has bullshit coming out of her everywheres, or so a fat orange rapist said.

by Anonymousreply 294September 11, 2024 4:15 PM

Can we send all the idiot undecided people to Venezuela?

by Anonymousreply 295September 11, 2024 4:17 PM

Anyone claiming Dump won or tied with Harris needs to be locked up, studied and never allowed to vote again as they are too stupid to.

I think the msm will continue to play up Dumbo in the belief or knowledge that a fix is in for the fat turd to win.

by Anonymousreply 296September 11, 2024 4:21 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297September 11, 2024 4:28 PM

I'd just like to say I was somewhat apprehensive about watching the debate. I was fearful she may be a bit nervous and unable to convey her thoughts in a clear and succinct manner. After the first few questions she found her footing and was off and running. You could see her calming down as she gained confidence throughout the evening. I'm glad I watched.

R297, I may sound crazy too, but I've read news reports over the years about immigrants taking dogs out of yards with the intention of eating them. It does happen. Whether his accusations are true, I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 298September 11, 2024 4:30 PM

Here's the Newsweek poll:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299September 11, 2024 4:33 PM

I missed this last night:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300September 11, 2024 4:48 PM

"J.L. Partners polled 800 independent voters who watched Tuesday's debate. They were asked how listening to each candidate made them feel" Take note they were independent voters. Very important.

Kamala: HOPEFUL.

Trump: ANNOYED.

This amused me to no end.

by Anonymousreply 301September 11, 2024 4:49 PM

r300 I agree with the replies to that tweet, he was referring to the statement that she had put out.

by Anonymousreply 302September 11, 2024 4:54 PM

[quote]I agree with the replies to that tweet, he was referring to the statement that she had put out.

When did she put out a statement that she is "not black"?

by Anonymousreply 303September 11, 2024 4:57 PM

r303 She didn't, it's his claim that she did. But that doesn't change the fact that he was referring to said non-existent statement.

by Anonymousreply 305September 11, 2024 5:07 PM

Ratings...

[quote]Last night’s debate earned an overnight rating of 32.8 and a 70 share across eight networks. That’s +28% higher than the Trump-Biden debate earlier this year.

by Anonymousreply 306September 11, 2024 5:08 PM

Somebody get R304 some cheese to go with his whine!

by Anonymousreply 307September 11, 2024 5:09 PM

R304 I hope you are playing at being a dumb magat and not serious. If you're serious you are a low IQ dumb motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 308September 11, 2024 5:10 PM

R308, there is now a meme going around in Magat circles that she was wearing earpieces designed to look like earrings.

by Anonymousreply 309September 11, 2024 5:14 PM

Blocked years ago

by Anonymousreply 310September 11, 2024 5:14 PM

R309 anyone have any theories as to who was feeding her responses through her 'earrings '? The great and powerful Oz?

by Anonymousreply 311September 11, 2024 5:16 PM

All politics is local…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312September 11, 2024 5:21 PM

R304, you really think Dump answered questions out of the verbal diarrhea he spewed?

by Anonymousreply 313September 11, 2024 5:23 PM

Reparations are a White Racist fear.

I hope they include gays and lesbians who were made illegal status criminals before Lawrence was struck down.

by Anonymousreply 314September 11, 2024 5:24 PM

r304 is also:

*That Drunk Cumguzzling Whore really sold you all last night*

[quote]You flitting fairies bought all her bullshit. Ate it right up. You’re all so easily manipulated. Sad. Enjoy when she gets in and gas is $6 a gallon, milk $10, crazy violent migrants are running around in gangs, the economy is tanking, wages stagnant and home prices and rent keep increasing. The Haitians are eating ducks and geese from parks, maybe a few dogs and cats too.

by Anonymousreply 315September 11, 2024 5:26 PM

[quote]Asked for comment on Nathan Clark’s statement, Luke Schroeder, a spokesperson for Vance, said, "The Clark family is in Senator Vance's prayers,”

Why would Nathan Clark want someone he called "morally bankrupt" to pray for his family? He asked for an apology.

by Anonymousreply 316September 11, 2024 5:26 PM

Thanks, R315. Cunt troll R304 is hereafter blocked.

by Anonymousreply 317September 11, 2024 5:27 PM

"You know about the late, great Hannibal Lecter, right? Great man. He'd like to have you for dinner. Chianti, with Chianti. Illegal immigrants are stealing your dogs and cats and eating them, you know this, right? The ABC Fake News doesn't want to tell you. Biden was kicked out like a dog. So many dogs are disappearing! Big strong men have come up to me at my rallies, largest crowds in probably world history, she gets nobody, strong men in tears and say, 'Sir, the immigrant dog-eaters are taking our jobs.'

No jobs! Worst job record in history. I don't care if she's Black or Indian. Millions of illegals, they're coming from jails, insane asylums, these murderers and rapists killing your dogs and stealing your jobs. She allows them in to vote Democrat and steal the election. They lie, they cheat. They hate America. She hates America. Thank you."

by Anonymousreply 318September 11, 2024 5:34 PM

[quote][R144], not everyone wants to start a business but nearly everyone wants to own a home, yeah there are a few who don't but most everyone does.

I'm not R144, but there's a strong entrepreneurial bent among Republicans and Independents and this will appeal to some more than housing. They don't want to subsidize affordable homeownership for others but will gladly accept incentives to launch their own businesses.

by Anonymousreply 319September 11, 2024 5:39 PM

[quote]Of all the highlights and lowlights of that debate, that "concepts of a plan" is the one that really is getting to me today. It just perfectly sums up Trump's whole attitude of "I don't give a fuck, I'm just running for ego and revenge and grifting, oh and to stay out of jail, and I don't need any fucking plans for you stupid losers and your stupid problems, even when I've been promising a plan for nine years."

This is what "journalists" should be all over, IMHO. All of this time and you only have concepts? This should also be thrown into the faces of all those that say they "need" to know more about Kamala's plan and how they will work. Yep, "Morning Joe" mentioned this today but it's all about repetition.

[quote][R144], not everyone wants to start a business but nearly everyone wants to own a home, yeah there are a few who don't but most everyone does.

I agree with you, R269. However, I think she is trying to hit a sweet spot and target of the young white male (of course others included too) given the number of times that she mentioned it and emphasized it.

by Anonymousreply 320September 11, 2024 5:41 PM

AHA, R319!!! Great minds think alike!!!

by Anonymousreply 321September 11, 2024 5:43 PM

Geraldo Rivera @GeraldoRivera

From Taylor Swift to Dick Cheney is the definition of a broad coalition.

by Anonymousreply 322September 11, 2024 5:48 PM

Bill Kristol @BillKristol

With respect, I think it's time for these people to step up to say they're not voting for Donald Trump, and that they're voting for Kamala Harris (partial list):

George W. Bush

Condi Rice

Mitt Romney

Paul Ryan

Chris Christie

John Kelly

Jim Mattis

Wall Street Journal ed page

by Anonymousreply 323September 11, 2024 5:53 PM

At R312, that's a phenomenal riff, packed with so much fact, reach and impact. Any screenwriter would be proud of that, and relish the perfect delivery.

I would have no qualms about watching Kamala's brilliant 90 minute show-reel again. She hit so many home runs. I'm not sure I've ever seen a more impressive Presidential debate performance.

by Anonymousreply 324September 11, 2024 5:58 PM

9 Body Language Tells From the Presidential Debate

Donald Trump and Kamala Harris had a lot to say — but their body language said even more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325September 11, 2024 5:59 PM

Lindsey Graham vents about Trump’s debate performance: ‘A missed opportunity’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326September 11, 2024 6:00 PM

Uh-Oh... He might be ready..

[quote]Romney: This was a classic Trump performance. In the case of Kamala Harris… people saw she's an intelligent, capable person who has a point of view on issues. She demonstrated that time and again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327September 11, 2024 6:01 PM

R304, shouldn't you be saving that speech for church on Sunday sweetie? Don't use up all your best material on us!

by Anonymousreply 328September 11, 2024 6:10 PM

Defuckto (alcoholism projection was a tell) is SO mad and I'm here for it!!

by Anonymousreply 329September 11, 2024 6:16 PM

If I was in charge of attack ads, I'd run all the footage of Trump denying responsibility. I have a concept of a plan. Well, I saw it on TV. I didn't discuss that with Vance. Security wasn't my responsibility. Each one after a Rethuglican pundit talking about his strength and readiness.

by Anonymousreply 330September 11, 2024 6:24 PM

He sounded like Dee Plorable on my socials.

"I don't know, BUT I SAW IT IN THE TV SOMEWHERE SO IT MUST NE TRUE! The FBI are LYING because I saw it SOMEWHERE ON THE TV!"

by Anonymousreply 331September 11, 2024 6:28 PM

That’s an amazing moment for sure, R324.

Just casually dropped it into the points she was making.

by Anonymousreply 332September 11, 2024 6:29 PM

Ironic that they squeal about doing research and the lamestream media, isn't it R331?

by Anonymousreply 333September 11, 2024 6:30 PM

They are like incels: badmouthing hot girls as "trashy, untrustworthy sluts" but, when they get rejected by them, they get REALLY butthurt.

by Anonymousreply 334September 11, 2024 6:33 PM

[quote]If I was in charge of attack ads, I'd run all the footage of Trump denying responsibility. I have a concept of a plan.

I’d run footage of all the times he’s bragged about his big, beautiful healthcare plan coming soon and then cut to the “concept of a plan” moment.

by Anonymousreply 335September 11, 2024 6:33 PM

"When Trump was told there is no evidence that immigrants are eating people's pets, Trump said, "well, I saw it on TV."

I saw Star Trek on TV.

And Lost In Space.

And The Twilight Zone."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336September 11, 2024 6:42 PM

If he gets elected again, we'll all be LIVING in the Twilight Zone.

by Anonymousreply 337September 11, 2024 6:43 PM

R336 he acts just like me after i get oh dear'd and ff'd

by Anonymousreply 338September 11, 2024 6:45 PM

Poor donald.

Give the guy two weeks, would you R335? Rome wasn't destroyed in a day.

(What's with donald and "two weeks?" Was it a never-fulfilled promise his parent(s) always dangled before him?)

by Anonymousreply 339September 11, 2024 6:55 PM

Ok, one alternative, or additional. response to the debate: if Trump were to win the election (and it's absolutely possible) we would have a president who is not just an aspiring authoritarian, but we would also have someone who is old and slow and non compos mentis.

by Anonymousreply 340September 11, 2024 7:02 PM

WHAT HAPPENED DURING THE 2ND COMMERCIAL BREAK? Per pooler

@saraecook of @cbsnews :

"The second the stagehand said they were clear for a 4 minute break, Trump turned towards the exit, gave a big sigh through closed lips, and walked off stage without looking at Harris.

"From the time the moderators announced they were going to break, Harris began writing on her notepad. She wrote continuously for the entire first two minutes of the break, occasionally bringing one hand to her chin or brushing hair behind her ear.

"She then reviewed what she wrote for the next minute, making a few tweaks, before putting the pen down and looking out around the room with her hands folded in front of her. She took a sip of water from a glass placed under the lectern.

"Trump walked back onstage 30 seconds before the end of break. He did not look at Harris, she did not look at him. Harris made small adjustments to her collar. Both candidates looked straight ahead until the program restarted.

"Again, no words were spoken."

by Anonymousreply 341September 11, 2024 7:14 PM

Diaper change or coke bump for Orange Jesus?

by Anonymousreply 342September 11, 2024 7:29 PM

2016: My healthcare plan will cover everybody.

2017: My healthcare plan is coming in 2 weeks.

2018: My health care plan is coming in 2 weeks.

2019: My healthcare plan is coming in 2 weeks.

2020: My healthcare plan is coming in 2 weeks.

Last night: I don't have a plan yet. I have a concept of a plan.

by Anonymousreply 343September 11, 2024 7:30 PM

I'd say he was changing his Prevail Briefs, but that's not a mere four minute job. I suppose I'd be a bit testy too with hot shit cakes smashed in my pants.

by Anonymousreply 344September 11, 2024 7:34 PM

Much of the coverage has focused on how Harris successfully baited Trump, which makes it sound like a crafty debating trick. What and really did was expose how Trump can’t control his ego, his temper, or his fabrication. She glanced on this, saying that Trump was being manipulated by flattery from foreign dictators. That is a huge deal.

He also seemed to think he owns a time machine. He has no plan for Gaza or Ukraine or inflation other than to say it wouldn’t have happened under him. Other than Covid, he was lucky to be President during one of the easiest times in recent history,

by Anonymousreply 345September 11, 2024 7:36 PM

Have any of the Trumpers complaining about Kamala not getting factchecked checking her facts? I mean, there’s a transcript—knock yourself out.

by Anonymousreply 346September 11, 2024 7:44 PM

R345 I do think that many mainstream pundits are (while saying "she won, he lost") discounting or misunderstanding the degree of her skill. For example, one of Politico's lead articles is "she was well coached".... not that she was prepared, or effective, or nimble, or skilled... she was "coached" - by definition the credit to someone else, not to her.

by Anonymousreply 347September 11, 2024 7:45 PM

They are eating the dogs!!!

by Anonymousreply 348September 11, 2024 7:46 PM

57.75 million viewers, up 6.5 million from June.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349September 11, 2024 7:52 PM

We're decided- Kamala!

Woof!

by Anonymousreply 350September 11, 2024 7:52 PM

R298, please provide links to these articles you’ve read about immigrants stealing dogs from yards with the intention of eating them?

You’re either lying or stupid or reading propaganda.

Pet thefts are real. But those stolen dogs and cats are not eaten but resold as pets because of their desirable breed or sold into the animal testing industry.

by Anonymousreply 351September 11, 2024 7:55 PM

When I saw that clip of Trump shaking Kamala’s hand this morning at the 9/11 ceremony I got a shiver in my spine. Anyone who has lived with an abuser knows that if you stand up to them on Saturday night, they will act all sorry on Sunday morning. It will be all hugs and smiles. Then Wednesday night you’ll get your jaw broken.

I just stared listening to Scaramucci’s podcast and he said the same thing. He said this is bully Trump’s “shucks I’m just a nice guy” performance. The Mooch says it’s his go to. Yup. Kamala looked at Schumer and burst out laughing so she sure does know his type! She knows exactly what he was doing.

by Anonymousreply 352September 11, 2024 7:55 PM

"To Serve Fido"

It's a COOK BOOK!🙀

by Anonymousreply 353September 11, 2024 7:56 PM

[quote]Have any of the Trumpers complaining about Kamala not getting factchecked checking her facts? I mean, there’s a transcript—knock yourself out.

Of course they have, but Kamala wasn’t lying her ass off every 5 seconds.

by Anonymousreply 354September 11, 2024 7:57 PM

R354 breitbart listed 21 lies kamala told and every single one was actually true

by Anonymousreply 355September 11, 2024 7:58 PM

hilarious

by Anonymousreply 356September 11, 2024 8:02 PM

#352, Trump kept sneaking glances at Biden, as if it was another handshake opportunity. But after you vilify someone's family, mental health and integrity for 5 years... not gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 357September 11, 2024 8:04 PM

It is, R353. Written by RFK Jr.

by Anonymousreply 358September 11, 2024 8:20 PM

Breibart? Get the fuck outta here magat or post a legit source.

by Anonymousreply 359September 11, 2024 8:26 PM

I am not quite sure why everyone seems shocked that Trump did so bad, he was bad in the Biden debate but Joe was much worse. The same Trump showed up to both debates. The same Trump shows up to his rallies.

by Anonymousreply 360September 11, 2024 8:28 PM

Dump should be placed under conservatorship after last night. He's ready for a padded cell. Maybe he could give Britney Jean a call for advice.

by Anonymousreply 361September 11, 2024 8:32 PM

From the right-wing National Review:

"He was unhinged, often incoherent, incapable of completing thoughts and sentences when he had points to make, and led into self-absorbed rabbit-holes."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362September 11, 2024 8:33 PM

R359 you're misunderstanding me - out of all 21 breitbart fact checks every single one was fake propaganda. she was telling the truth in every supposed "lie". get it?

by Anonymousreply 363September 11, 2024 8:50 PM

Ohhhh... Nicole Wallace just ran the "put out" Trump line, and she interpreted as Trump was calling Harris a slut...

by Anonymousreply 364September 11, 2024 8:55 PM

I admit, I had a few reservations about Harris pre-debate, but the moment they walked on stage and Trump walked over to his podium and Kamala walked across the stage and shook his hand and introduced herself for the first time in person, I was won over. It may seem like a small gesture, but it was showing CIVILITY. And stability. What our country badly needs.. She was truly exceptional last night. It made me excited to vote for her.

by Anonymousreply 365September 11, 2024 8:56 PM

But what does Harris have that Hillary didn't have? Humility?

by Anonymousreply 366September 11, 2024 8:58 PM

R365 and then she did it again at the 9/11 service this morning and laughed at him with Chuck Schumer while he looked away.

by Anonymousreply 367September 11, 2024 8:59 PM

Charisma. Approachability. Authenticity.

by Anonymousreply 368September 11, 2024 8:59 PM

R365 Nicely put. I think in these decades it's not wrong to suggest that civility=stability.

by Anonymousreply 369September 11, 2024 9:00 PM

OH! MY!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370September 11, 2024 9:01 PM

R369. Exactly. We know she can’t stand Trump, but she was the “better man” by walking over to shake his hand when we know he had no intention of doing so. Her messaging was on point. She made her case for all Americans, democrat or otherwise. There was nothing she said that could be misconstrued as another “basket of deplorables” moment a la Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 371September 11, 2024 9:05 PM

Who the fuck can still be undecided? I mean…how is that possible?

by Anonymousreply 372September 11, 2024 9:11 PM

NEW: A General Services Administration spox tells NPR that as of 11 a.m. ET today there have been 306,422 visitors to http(colon)//vote(d0t)gov referred from Taylor Swifts’s URL she shared on Instagram last night

by Anonymousreply 373September 11, 2024 9:21 PM

You can be sure that some MAGAts will travel to Springfield, kidnap some dogs, cook them, and leave the remains where someone can find them...all to prove their god correct.

by Anonymousreply 374September 11, 2024 9:24 PM

^This is why they are dangerous. Remember the soldier at Arlington that would not press charges because she feared retribution?

by Anonymousreply 375September 11, 2024 9:27 PM

57.5 M viewers across seven networks. Figures from online and streaming included are expected Wednesday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376September 11, 2024 9:30 PM

Thanks r376

by Anonymousreply 377September 11, 2024 9:32 PM

I don't have anyone on IGNORE yet the author of R304 pops up in various threads and the only inkling I have they exist is when others quote him/her.

Is it possible I put them on IGNORE when we had the old format and now this poster is forever ignored wallowing in some sort of DL purgatory? Has this happened to anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 378September 11, 2024 9:36 PM

He is such a fucking prick!

Anyone who votes for this prick is either a racist, bigot, raging incel asshole or brain dead.

That’s it. Fuck your bullshit tax cuts. Corporate welfare needs to end.

by Anonymousreply 379September 11, 2024 9:44 PM

Change your settings to asbestos eyeballs and see what happens R378.

by Anonymousreply 380September 11, 2024 9:50 PM

Thanks, R380, I'll check my settings.

by Anonymousreply 381September 11, 2024 9:55 PM

Update

67 Million watched the debate over several platforms!

by Anonymousreply 382September 11, 2024 9:58 PM

I can't wait to see donation figures for the 24 hours following the debate. I wonder if the boost will be big as post-Biden announcement and post-convention.

by Anonymousreply 383September 11, 2024 10:05 PM

R381, even with an 'asbestos eyeballs' setting, you still won't see R304 on the page in situ; only by passing your cursor over "R304." That is because it has been FFed by posters into oblivion.

And the reason you can see 304's output on other threads is because those other posts haven't been FFed - yet. The troll account will probably soon be redlined.

by Anonymousreply 384September 11, 2024 10:09 PM

DTM love from the Onion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385September 11, 2024 10:14 PM

R374 RFK Jr. and the car wash cunt will volunteer for that duty. He enjoys a nice, barbecued dog.

by Anonymousreply 386September 11, 2024 10:19 PM

PeeWee German loses his shit on a reporter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387September 11, 2024 10:23 PM

R366, Kamala doesn’t have decades of national-level Republican propaganda trailing her.

Hillary had been on the scene for almost 20 years in 2016, married to a deeply hated (by Republicans) former President. Rush Limbaugh fans loathe her, and she had bad press from that sector forever.

Also, the electorate loves novelty. Hillary was too well known and connected to her husband’s administrations. The Electoral College took a chance on Trump in part because he wasn’t connected to past presidents and was very novel compared to Hillary.

Plus, Hillary lacks the charisma and easy manner Kamala has.

by Anonymousreply 388September 11, 2024 10:24 PM

I'm a conservative. Always admired Reagan. I don't like the 'woke progressive left', and supported DeSantis in the primary. I know Harris is a lib and never liked her. But last night made it obvious to me that Harris has more respect for our institutions, our cultural norms and for our American traditions than Trump. He's so awful it makes her look Reaganesque.

When Harris said Trump's own generals, his Secretary of Defense, Joint Chiefs of Staff and National Security Advisor won't support him and say he's dangerously unfit, a disgrace and a wannabe dictator, Trump immediately perked up and went on a weird rant about how Victor Orban, an Eastern European autocrat, loves him and tells him how strong he is and how much he likes him. As much as I already despise him, that turned it up a notch. Unbelievable.

The guy is just completely un-American and has no idea or understanding of what makes our country what it is, what makes a Republic, and what democracy means. He doesn't understand service or the role of a citizen statesman. He truly does admire dictators and autocrats like Xi, Putin, and Orban more than anyone on our own team. He admires the characteristics of tyrants that Americans of historically despised and fought against at every turn.

It is in our shared culture, our American DNA to hate the type of people Trump loves.

We all know he called to terminate the Constitution, and led a seditious fake elector plot and a riot at the capital in an attempt to overturn the election. He's clearly completely insane and unfit. Just blows my mind that anyone is still supporting this treasonous, lying fool. He is so completely un-American.

Lord willing, Harris will beat this fool in a landslide, the GOP can rebuild into more of a party and less of a cult, and we can be done with this sad, sorry chapter in American political history.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389September 11, 2024 10:27 PM

R384, I can't see this poster's comments at all, it doesn't matter what thread I'm reading. As you said, only when a poster references them in their post am I able to see their post in the thread. I see plenty of scored comments which I understand is the result of FF overkill, but this complete erasure is something new to me.

Thank you for your help.

by Anonymousreply 390September 11, 2024 10:32 PM

Internet searches for "voter registration" shot way up after Taylor Swift's announcement last night, and those googlers aren't going to be voting for T-Rump. I'd link to the WaPo article but DL won't let me.

by Anonymousreply 391September 11, 2024 10:32 PM

R390, you are wrong. The greyed-out and struck through posts are the first level of the FF hierarchy. Total removal is the next step. That’s what happened here. Red-tagging is the third. Removal of all posts from all threads is the last.

by Anonymousreply 392September 11, 2024 10:39 PM

He is definitely the most pitiful person who ever lived in the White House.

We can’t let him get back in there.

While I’m reticent about Kamala Harris, I think she stood her ground and made him look like an asshat. I will vote for her for the same reason I voted for Biden.

by Anonymousreply 393September 11, 2024 10:44 PM

Has anyone found Abdul yet?

by Anonymousreply 394September 11, 2024 10:56 PM

Thanks, R392. I suppose I've never been in that much trouble around here because I've yet to experience this three-stage extinction process.

by Anonymousreply 395September 11, 2024 11:08 PM

He got his ass kicked....by a GIRL!

by Anonymousreply 396September 11, 2024 11:13 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397September 11, 2024 11:14 PM

Laura Ingraham and country singer Lara Trump have decided Trump kicked Harris' ass and he won the debate. It was 'one against three' - Harris and the two ABC moderators had it planned to gang up on Trump - and he still won !

My thoughts and prayers are with these two women, who have no grasp on reality.

by Anonymousreply 398September 11, 2024 11:16 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399September 11, 2024 11:16 PM

[quote]Internet searches for "voter registration" shot way up after Taylor Swift's announcement last night, and those googlers aren't going to be voting for T-Rump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400September 11, 2024 11:18 PM

More info

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401September 11, 2024 11:22 PM

Not a fan of Taylor but this could be helpful to the campaign.

by Anonymousreply 402September 11, 2024 11:25 PM

Exactly, r402. I suspect we're not the target, assuming you're not a young twenty-something woman. But if she can get young women to vote in serious numbers, and not do their usual blow-it-off, and get them to realize that hey, maybe allowing a bunch of misogynists to run the country isn't the best thing for them, then yeah, it could have a great effect on the campaign.

by Anonymousreply 403September 11, 2024 11:29 PM

R387, that was so delicious! PeeWee German! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

by Anonymousreply 404September 11, 2024 11:38 PM

[quote] He got his ass kicked....by a GIRL!

R396, I was that girl

by Anonymousreply 405September 11, 2024 11:44 PM

Too bad Usher didn't have the balls to endorse Harris today on 'The View' - and encourage his fans and followers (especially Black men, who are reportedly turning to Trump's side this summer) to register and vote (for Harris). Then again - maybe he's voting for Trump ?

by Anonymousreply 406September 11, 2024 11:54 PM

^^ Usher was a big pussy on The View this morning.

by Anonymousreply 407September 11, 2024 11:55 PM

[quote]But what does Harris have that Hillary didn't have? Humility?

It's what Harris doesn't have...decades of baggage.

by Anonymousreply 408September 11, 2024 11:56 PM

Not only did Kamala mop the floor with Trump...

David Muir and Linsey Davis mopped the floor with lightweights Jake Tapper and Dana Bash.

That is how it's done.

by Anonymousreply 409September 11, 2024 11:56 PM

David Muir's boyfriend must be very proud of him today.

by Anonymousreply 410September 11, 2024 11:57 PM

Definitely a big part of it r408. She was demonized. She didn't always do herself big favors, could absolutely come across as hectoring and annoying, should've listened to Bill more than the robot she hired to manage the campaign and the whores like Mark Penn, but overall it was that drumbeat of constant demonization that was probably the biggest factor. And of course she did win, technically, but that ain't good enough.

by Anonymousreply 411September 11, 2024 11:59 PM

If Trump can’t handle ABC moderators he has no business running for President.

by Anonymousreply 412September 12, 2024 12:01 AM

[quote] David Muir's boyfriend must be very proud of him today.

With Muir returning home like he just won the war, can you imagine the championship fucking they did all night ?

by Anonymousreply 413September 12, 2024 12:04 AM

Ohio Republican governor DeWine pushes back at Trump and Vance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414September 12, 2024 12:06 AM

R408 Hillary was Nixon with a vage. Calculation oozed out of her every pore. Kamala has a much more authentic personality. Voters want that.

by Anonymousreply 415September 12, 2024 12:31 AM

Now, to important matters!

THAT SUIT THAT LINSEY DAVIS WAS WEARING!!!

It's an Alex Perry creation

Alexandros Pertsinidis (born on 14 February 1963), known professionally as Alex Perry, is an Australian fashion designer and television presenter, mostly famous for his womenswear. His designs have been worn by celebrities including Jennifer Lopez, Kim Kardashian, Gigi Hadid, Sandra Bullock, Gwyneth Paltrow, Rihanna, Priyanka Chopra, and Lupita Nyong'o.

Perry's designs have been featured on front covers of magazines such as Vogue Australia, Harper's Bazaar Australia, Marie Claire, InStyle, and Good Weekend.

Perry is the longest serving cast member of Australia's Next Top Model, having appeared as a judge for all ten seasons. He has also been a judge on Asia's Next Top Model and hosted The Real Housewives of Melbourne Reunion.

ALEX PERRY: Known for unforgettable night-out looks, Alex Perry is the celebrity favorite Australian label mastering pristine tailoring and stunning drapery.

Jacket & pant ~$5K

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416September 12, 2024 12:38 AM

Alex Perry and his wife Mary

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417September 12, 2024 12:42 AM

Who are those people, R417?

by Anonymousreply 418September 12, 2024 12:43 AM

Didn't Usher say he was voting for Harris but people have to vote their own way.

Like he did not want to piss off the Kiss My Ass, Black Men vote.

by Anonymousreply 419September 12, 2024 12:50 AM

You're not especially bright, are you, R418?

by Anonymousreply 420September 12, 2024 1:04 AM

[quote]But what does Harris have that Hillary didn't have? Humility?

Lack of cankles.

by Anonymousreply 421September 12, 2024 1:05 AM

Harris is basically a VERY LIKEABLE and PRETTY woman who happens to be accomplished and qualified.

She is Trump's worst nightmare from central casting for an opponent.

by Anonymousreply 422September 12, 2024 1:18 AM

Trump debate quotes, Simpsons style. This is great!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423September 12, 2024 1:24 AM

I always wondered why model Kara Young, who is biracial, would date a bigot like Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424September 12, 2024 1:25 AM

I think Usher has a large black female following; I'm not sure about the black male following. Maybe, black gay male following.

by Anonymousreply 425September 12, 2024 1:43 AM

"A quick scan of this graph shows that Democrats raised approximately *$55,000,000* across ActBlue pages in the 24 hours since last night's debate began.

55 Million Dollars.

In 24 hours."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426September 12, 2024 1:56 AM

How much did Republicans raise, for comparison?

by Anonymousreply 427September 12, 2024 1:57 AM

Re: Trump's ACA comments:

"I was a dr before the Affordable Care Act. And people w/ cancer did hit lifetime caps & had further treatment denied by insurers. They were dropped from plans, declared bankruptcy, & died. We are NEVER EVER going back to that. #PresidentialDebate2024 #MedTwitter"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428September 12, 2024 2:03 AM

I can't find any totals, R427.

by Anonymousreply 429September 12, 2024 2:07 AM

[quote] Usher was a big pussy on The View this morning.

He better watch out or some Haitian Migrant will eat him.

by Anonymousreply 430September 12, 2024 2:11 AM

Loopy Laura Loomer and Large Marge are currently melting down and snatching wigs over who's the most deranged racist hag. Fucking delicious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431September 12, 2024 2:16 AM

R420, I'm not r418, but I too had no idea who Alex Perry is. Being "bright" has nothing to do with that. I'm positive I could throw a FJ question at you that I would know but you would not. So what.

by Anonymousreply 432September 12, 2024 2:22 AM

Who is this hot fucker? His name is David, an independent voter from NY and he’s part of the focus group post-debate on Faux.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433September 12, 2024 2:30 AM

The point being, idiot R142, that if R418 had bothered reading posts R416 and R417 (which he would have done as the subsequent poster) he would know who the people in the picture were and what was the relevance of Alex Perry being mentioned at all in this thread.

But R418 was doing what the people who type "WHO?" about someone of moderate or no fame being discussed in the thread - the information is readily available either in the thread or using that obscure little tool called "Google".

But R418, like you, R432, preferred to appear above it all but behaved like a dick instead.

by Anonymousreply 434September 12, 2024 3:18 AM

Apologies R142 - the idiot is R432, not you.

by Anonymousreply 435September 12, 2024 3:35 AM

R433 needs cataract surgery.

by Anonymousreply 436September 12, 2024 4:12 AM

NS, Sherlock, one can Google. The POINT was knowing prior to that. ---R432

by Anonymousreply 437September 12, 2024 4:24 AM

R433 needs to be barred from being within 500 feet of children’s playgrounds.

by Anonymousreply 438September 12, 2024 5:20 AM

Oh god R432 you’re either pretending to be obtuse or are just fucking stupid. Run along.

by Anonymousreply 439September 12, 2024 6:55 AM

No, r439. I don't get it. Why is someone "not bright" for being unfamiliar with this Alex designer? I'm asking sincerely.

As for running along, YASSUH, BOSS!

by Anonymousreply 440September 12, 2024 7:10 AM

I know who he is. What a random person to bring up in this thread. Alex Perry is seriously the gayest looking and acting "straight" man I can think of. He flamed his way through 10 seasons on Australia's Next Top Model. Flamed.

by Anonymousreply 441September 12, 2024 7:15 AM

If the jogger from the "Central Park 5" case was watching the debate, she would certainly have been surprised to learn that she had been ultimately killed, per Trump.

by Anonymousreply 442September 12, 2024 8:06 AM

The guy at R433 looks like a 16 year old wearing a rented suit for his sister’s wedding.

by Anonymousreply 443September 12, 2024 8:19 AM

I love how much she hates him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444September 12, 2024 10:06 AM

R441 Alex Perry lobbed into this thread because some people were gushing about the ABC female moderator’s suit and it turned out to be an Alex Perry design. It was a little bit of camp in an otherwise serious discussion about the debate until a couple of humourless queens got bent out of shape about it.

Alex being the fame whore that he is probably loved it as I’m sure that he has a Google alert set up to track his name being mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 445September 12, 2024 10:47 AM

MAGAts are threatening Muir on Twitter, for daring to point out their Orange Jesus was lying.

by Anonymousreply 446September 12, 2024 11:02 AM

I give David Muir two thumbs up for even trying to fact check Dump.

by Anonymousreply 447September 12, 2024 11:17 AM

They're gonna forget all about him a week from now when some other shiny thing has caught their attention.

by Anonymousreply 448September 12, 2024 11:19 AM

Russia was devastated by their boy Donald's shitious debate performance!

"Putin Pals Eat Crow as ‘Complete Fool’ Creams ‘Our Donald’"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449September 12, 2024 11:20 AM

Agree, R448. There will be someone new for them to threaten to kill.

by Anonymousreply 450September 12, 2024 11:21 AM

Okay... Time for me to criticize Harris (and I've been here since the first thread.) She was good. She was very good. But, she was not GREAT, IMHO. She started off a bit rocky at first, which I would not have expected from a seasoned prosecutor and politician of which she is (or says she is). I'm sure that it was nerves and possibly all of the pressure placed on her shoulders by all of the people speaking in her ear, but it left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth.

Given that, she wasn't as smooth as I would have expected and anticipated. It seemed that her shifts/transitions were not a matter of being quick-witted and able to quickly think on her feet but more of "Oh, I have to talk about this this topic or mention that." Although there were times that her facial expressions and hand gestures came across as natural to me, there were other times (and quite a few) where they just did not seem natural but forced to the point that it came across to me as bad acting.

So, it wasn't an "LA Law" performance for me...

WHEW!!! I finally got that out!

Okay... come for my throat girls. I'm ready and I can take it.

by Anonymousreply 451September 12, 2024 11:27 AM

Article from Karl Rove in which he describes Trump's debate performance as catastrophic and a trainwreck.

Rove says there’s no putting lipstick on this pig. Donald Trump was crushed by a woman he previously dismissed as ‘dumb as a rock.’ Which raises the question: What does that make him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452September 12, 2024 11:27 AM

the magat comments online reveal they are seriously in shock, panicking and digging in. Some are screaming "fake news" when Dump's lies are repeated such as cats and dogs being eaten by Haitians. It's like if they keep screaming that, the film and audio of his bullshit will just disappear.

by Anonymousreply 453September 12, 2024 11:29 AM

Quote from father who's son was killed by an immigrant. The Repubs keep using his son as a reference to demonize all of the Haitian people in the area.

"“I wish that my son, Aiden Clark, was killed by a 60-year-old white man. I bet you never thought anyone would say something so blunt, but if that guy killed my 11-year-old son, the incessant group of hate-spewing people would leave us alone.""

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454September 12, 2024 11:33 AM

[quote]Okay... Time for me to criticize Harris (and I've been here since the first thread.)

[quote]So, it wasn't an "LA Law" performance for me...

Remember how I was saying in the first thread that she hasn't prosecuted an actual case in court in ages, so don't expect a legal drama-levels of prosecutorial shit from her at the debate? And here you are, complaining about exactly that. Guess you weren't in that first thread after all.

by Anonymousreply 455September 12, 2024 11:37 AM

Thanks, R452

[quote]. She went after him on his multiple indictments. She called him “weak” and belittled him as a six-time bankrupt, spoiled inheritor of wealth. She said his former national security adviser thought him, in her words, “dangerous and unfit” for the Oval Office.

It was when Harris was doing this when I felt that she was being natural and at her best. To me, there just seemed that there were a few times that she refrained from saying what she really, REALLY, wanted to say and (in my view) for whatever reason(s) and that affected her overall performance.

[quote]Remember how I was saying in the first thread that she hasn't prosecuted an actual case in court in ages, so don't expect a legal drama-levels of prosecutorial shit from her at the debate? And here you are, complaining about exactly that. Guess you weren't in that first thread after all.

Is it possible I could have missed your posting or genuinely don't remember it?

by Anonymousreply 456September 12, 2024 11:42 AM

Thoughts and prayers for Trump's political career. It was painful, but we are all in a better place now that the suffering is over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457September 12, 2024 11:46 AM

I imagine trying to get Trump to prep for a debate would be like herding cats...

by Anonymousreply 458September 12, 2024 11:48 AM

Lincoln project seriously pushes every single button

by Anonymousreply 459September 12, 2024 11:53 AM

You can't. That's the problem. I saw some clip of where Chris Christie speaking about the impossible task of doing debate prep with Trump, R458

by Anonymousreply 460September 12, 2024 11:55 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461September 12, 2024 12:02 PM

EXACTLY, R461!!!

by Anonymousreply 462September 12, 2024 12:04 PM

Following on from R461:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463September 12, 2024 12:09 PM

[quote]I imagine trying to get Trump to prep for a debate would be like herding cats...

My team, some of the very best people, tried so hard to find cats to herd, big beautiful furry cats to stroke, they make that amazing purring sound, right, but you know what? No cats now. No cats left anywhere in the country. Crooked Biden and Marxist Kamala rounded them all up to feed all those illegal immigrants pouring over the border, so they're now fit enough to take all our black jobs...

by Anonymousreply 464September 12, 2024 12:16 PM

THAT'S MY PRESIDENT at R464!

by Anonymousreply 465September 12, 2024 12:18 PM

Wouldn't it resonate more and be even scarier to accuse the Haitian immigrants of stealing pets to use in voodoo rituals? But I guess that would require the deplorables of Ohio to know something about history and other cultures, so never mind.

by Anonymousreply 466September 12, 2024 12:19 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467September 12, 2024 12:30 PM

This is brutal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468September 12, 2024 12:34 PM

Fucking stop arguing about this Australian designer. The suit was serviceable but nothing more and he looks like King of the Douchebags.

Although I admit I always love it when some bald twat stands in front of a banner reading "designer rugs".

by Anonymousreply 469September 12, 2024 12:37 PM

God, what a nightmare r468.

by Anonymousreply 470September 12, 2024 12:45 PM

According to historian Heather Cox Richardson in her daily column today, 337,826 people began the process of registering to vote after Taylor Swift’s endorsement.

by Anonymousreply 471September 12, 2024 12:47 PM

The ladies like Carmen at R468 are the ones the MAGAts are calling "whores" and "sluts" who are "getting what they deserve" with Roe being overturned or (worse, in my opinion) having their suffering being ignored/downplayed with the bullshit phase "It's God's Will."

Vote every Republican out. Enough of this shit. Enough of this and all of their sick excuses for "policies".

by Anonymousreply 472September 12, 2024 1:02 PM

[quote] But I guess that would require the deplorables of Ohio to know something about history and other cultures, so never mind.

Only one " deplorable" responsible - JD Vance

by Anonymousreply 473September 12, 2024 1:10 PM

5AM - The writer tweets his article. It is called 'Harris Can Win on the Economy but she needs a stronger message. The link even has this title The url is /harris-economy-message.html

9AM - The headline writer has change it to ' If Harris Doesn't Change Now She Could Lose the Election'

They changed a moderate, pro Harris article and title to a title that is anti Harris clickbait.

by Anonymousreply 474September 12, 2024 1:14 PM

Url got cut off. No surprise it's the NYT ^^

by Anonymousreply 475September 12, 2024 1:14 PM

[quote] I'm sure that it was nerves and possibly all of the pressure placed on her shoulders by all of the people speaking in her ear, but it left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth.

Frank Sinatra, that dead political genius (who was, in many ways, despicable, but when it came to performing talent, I'll take his word for it) said about performance nerves, and I'm paraphrasing but I capture the point correctly:

Tony Bennett : Mr. Sinatra, I'm so nervous before every performance that I throw-up in the dressing room before I go on stage. It really troubles me.

Sinatra: That's OK. The audience will always forgive you if you're nervous. What they won't forgive is lack of professionalism, not being prepared, and dishonesty.

Tony Bennett described that exchange with Sinatra in a documentary about Bennett's career. It happened when Bennett was early in his career and Sinatra came back to his dressing room to see him after he watched Bennett's performance.

I never forgot Sinatra's point Bennett described. It's correct and true.

Trump's a keyboard warrior. When all you have to do is pound out a few crazy bigoted things and send them out into the cybersphere and not lift a finger to prepare, you're going to lay a massive egg like he did in that debate.

When your live audience at your rallies don't place enough value on themselves to expect that you will have paid them enough respect to say something coherent and be prepared and you know that, as Trump does, you phone it in.

That is not to take away from Harris to point that out.

Harris was superb. She implicitly complimented Americans by knowing we deserve and expect a US Presidential candidate to put in the work to present their best to us, especially when 60, 000, 000 of us will be the audience.

Harris would have handed Trump his ass even if Trump had prepared to his best.

He's over. He's done. Turn the oven to OFF.

Even he knows that somewhere, deep down, in the nooks and crannies of his pathetic being.

by Anonymousreply 476September 12, 2024 1:19 PM

It was a great debate, a perfect debate, everyone knows it and they’re saying it and in the polls it’s 92 for Trump and 85 for Trump and we are winning bigly. The totally corrupt and failing ABC news with George Slopadopalis have committed TREASON against the voters of our great country with their vicious and totally illegal attacks on Trump. They’re eating the cats and everyone is seeing it, even in Marthas Vineyard its happening with ms13 and even more….really bad….stuff… they’re destroying this country and it’s an absolute HELL people are living in and its terrible what they put our J6 patriots through and they’re saying the only person who’s ever been more persecuted than J6 is me. It’s me. They’ve never done it to anybody before. I’ve read that Jesus was nailed to the cross and thats pretty tough stuff but quite frankly it’s nothing compared to ABC and the fake woke media and their nasty and DISHONEST attacks against me with the illegal cases and more….

by Anonymousreply 477September 12, 2024 1:30 PM

lol, r477.

by Anonymousreply 478September 12, 2024 1:32 PM

Are you looking for a job, R477?

by Anonymousreply 479September 12, 2024 1:34 PM

To add to r476, it also demonstrates that she has a top notch team around her whose advice and counsel she's willing to listen to and take. That comment about 800K ethnic Polish voters in Pennsylvania who may not take kindly to a president willing to let Russia plow through Ukraine right to Poland's border was brilliant.

by Anonymousreply 480September 12, 2024 1:36 PM

Yup, r480.

Trump never had performing live skills.

Sure, you can point out that his rallies in 2016 were must-watch viewing, but he was coasting on shock value.

In his presidential debates he blustered, avoided rules, talked about what he wanted to talk about never mind the question, interrupted (Will you shut-up, man?" - Biden) and got by with it.

"The Apprentice" nonsense was staged and, according to a producer on that set, Trump took many takes and re-takes to get it right.

During his King-of-the-Tabloids hey-day in the 80s and 90s, all he had to do was "John Barron here" to the NY Post to get headlines and his tawdry personal life that he himself wanted spilled on front pages, did the rest.

It's a damning thing about Americans that now, it's taking those 3 undefeated foes Time, Aging, and Gravity to finally bring the curtain down on him; a fate, tragically that befell President Biden.

by Anonymousreply 481September 12, 2024 1:50 PM

The lady at r468 was wrong about one thing. Afib doesn't put you at risk of a heart attack. It puts you at risk of a stroke.

by Anonymousreply 482September 12, 2024 1:52 PM

R482, you're actually wrong abvout that. AFib can lead to heart failure and blood clots, as well as stroke.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483September 12, 2024 1:56 PM

This is excellent news!

Very telling number: Gen Z/Millenial viewership of last night's debate was WAY up vs. June's debate-- more than 40%.

Adults 18-34 audience:

Biden-Trump 4.5M Harris-Trump 6.5M

A35-54

B-T: 10.9M H-T: 16.9M

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484September 12, 2024 2:08 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485September 12, 2024 2:30 PM

[quote] Alberto R. Gonzales served as U.S. attorney general and counsel to the president in the George W. Bush administration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486September 12, 2024 2:40 PM

I’ve seen some undecided voter focus groups being interviewed and some of them think Trump won the debate. If you think Trump won the debate, I call bullshit on you being undecided. You were always voting for him in the first place. Fuck outta here with your attention seeking ass.

by Anonymousreply 487September 12, 2024 2:59 PM

Wow, and Gonzales was the one who kept trying to claim there was no right to habeas corpus in the Constitution.

by Anonymousreply 488September 12, 2024 3:00 PM

Trump is so bad that torturer Gonzales isn't supporting him. That should tell these 'undecided' voters everything they need to know.

by Anonymousreply 489September 12, 2024 3:14 PM

Thanks for posting that R485. She provides a simple and easily understandable explanation for why Republicans are using the term. I genuinely never understood the term but I get it now. Like she says - it's a LOT worse than what it originally sounds like. It's absolutely offensive and disgusting. I'm gobsmacked. I'm probably the last one to learn about this because I have always instantly dismissed the term as insane people talking about made up garbage and ignored it.

Anyone who uses the term "post-birth abortion" is total filth and hates babies and wants babies who have zero chance of survival to die in unfathomable pain, despair and misery - unable to communicate or understand. My heart breaks. Unbelievable that these disgusting people have managed to politicize palliative care for dying babies. Beyond soulless. We can't let Trump and Republicans win this election.

by Anonymousreply 490September 12, 2024 3:21 PM

I thought I was the last person to know, R490.

Agree with all you said and I will add that it also punishes women and creates a shame loop that helps subjugate them and make them docile and "manageable" as mere brood mares.

by Anonymousreply 491September 12, 2024 3:27 PM

The “undecided” voter thing is just media bullshit meant to normalise Trump. These people say, “Oh, I need to know more about Harris’ policies.” Yeah, what about the current post-Dobbs hellscape we currently live in? How’s that for policy? What about J6 and Trump’s two impeachments? What about Trump bragging about sexually assaulting women “because when you’re famous they let you get away with it”? What about those policies?

The media never calls them out on anything. What about Trump’s health care policy? What’s that? These people are a fucking joke.

New rule: If you believe in “the Twitter files” you’re not an undecided voter.

But the media is NEVER going to side with Harris and the race isn’t with so-called “undecided” voters anyway - how could it be when they don’t exist? Pretending you’re undecided when you have every intention of voting for Trump is just another variety of Trump voter/cult member.

It’s the people who don’t vote or are first-time eligible voters who are going to decide this election. Engaging people in the process and getting them to vote is what matters.

by Anonymousreply 492September 12, 2024 3:34 PM

My niece thinks the economy was better under Trump. Then I finally pointed out to her, I said, allow me to make an observation: when Trump was President you were maxing out your credit cards, during the Biden administration, you’ve had to pay them off, monthly. That’s not Joe Biden’s fault. That shut her up.

A lot of people have their own delusions.

by Anonymousreply 493September 12, 2024 3:36 PM

I thought I was the last one R491! I was a bit embarrassed to post that. I have heard them use the term and have just ignored it. Like I ignored the 5G crackpots and the nanobots and windmills cause cancer - all that made up shit.

Anyway - I'm glad I'm not the only one who is just learning what it means. The more I think about it the more I want to just cry. That they have have managed to politicize palliative care for dying babies who have zero chance of survival. What kind of people are they? It makes me really furious.

Everyone needs to understand what these crackpots mean by "post birth abortion".

by Anonymousreply 494September 12, 2024 3:38 PM

[quote]I give David Muir two thumbs up for even trying to fact check Dump.

I hope he pre-lubed!

by Anonymousreply 495September 12, 2024 3:42 PM

[quote]"A quick scan of this graph shows that Democrats raised approximately *$55,000,000* across ActBlue pages in the 24 hours since last night's debate began.

The Harris campaign passed the $1 BILLION amount raised in the hour after the debate. That's $1 billion raised in less than 2 months!!

by Anonymousreply 496September 12, 2024 4:04 PM

I meant to say that ActBlue has raised $1 billion.

by Anonymousreply 497September 12, 2024 4:05 PM

[QUOTE]I’ve seen some undecided voter focus groups being interviewed and some of them think Trump won the debate. If you think Trump won the debate, I call bullshit on you being undecided.

Rick Wilson addressed this phenomenon a few weeks ago in a tweet when someone was incredulous about a similar type of finding from some focus group. Wilson has done a fuck ton of them in his career ad testing and said that it's well known that some people lie on screeners to get on focus groups.

The pros include other questions to screen these people out. They're motivated to do this because they want to find the most effective messaging for their clients, not TV ratings. News organizations are lazier about this. And so what? The results are skewed, but more dramatic to drive clicks and ratings.

And focus groups pay well and participants get fed well, too.

by Anonymousreply 498September 12, 2024 4:06 PM

Longtime Republican pollster Frank Luntz said the presidential election is basically over after Vice President Kamala Harris drubbed Donald Trump at Tuesday night’s debate.

“I’m trying to decide if I want to go on record and the answer is yes,” he told Piers Morgan on Wednesday. “I think that he loses because of this debate performance.”

by Anonymousreply 499September 12, 2024 4:08 PM

Trump's political career is that post-birth abortion they've been yammering about.

by Anonymousreply 500September 12, 2024 4:16 PM

^ What the closet case wig wearer Luntz doesn't get is that it's not just a bad debate performance. Your precious Republican Party's policies of fascism and the handmaid's tale are not popular. Get a clue, Frank.

by Anonymousreply 501September 12, 2024 4:17 PM

[quote]Too bad Usher didn't have the balls to endorse Harris today on 'The View' - and encourage his fans and followers (especially Black men, who are reportedly turning to Trump's side this summer) to register and vote (for Harris). Then again - maybe he's voting for Trump ?

I take it you've been hanging out on right-wing X/Twitter? They've cropped out Usher saying he supports Kamala.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502September 12, 2024 4:37 PM

I hate Frank Luntz with a white-hot passion -- but I hope he's right about this.

by Anonymousreply 503September 12, 2024 5:00 PM

The circular firing squad to commence shortly

by Anonymousreply 504September 12, 2024 5:06 PM

Hell, R466 , in my area (northern Indiana, so right next door to Ohio), we have WHITE people sacrificing cats, dogs, and rabbits for dark magic. Yep, they're all MAGATs.

by Anonymousreply 505September 12, 2024 5:08 PM

but are they also dark lesbians, r505?

by Anonymousreply 506September 12, 2024 5:11 PM

Let me explain one thing here about the use of “animal sacrifice” in a religion like Santeria. Animals are killed 99% of the time in Santeria because they are going to be eaten afterwards. The other 1% of the time is mostly chicken or pigeons for purification or “despojo “. Even the Virgin Mary accepted the sacrifice of doves as written in the Bible when Jesus was born and the prodigious child didn’t say a word to stop such an act of animal cruelty from occurring.

by Anonymousreply 507September 12, 2024 5:28 PM

[quote]Wouldn't it resonate more and be even scarier to accuse the Haitian immigrants of stealing pets to use in voodoo rituals? But I guess that would require the deplorables of Ohio to know something about history and other cultures, so never mind.

Leave it to America's favorite new age guru to make the connection for our Ohio brethren:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508September 12, 2024 5:30 PM

We need to listen to what Marianne has to say. After all, didn't she win that primary on Venus?

by Anonymousreply 509September 12, 2024 5:33 PM

In the same vein as “post birth abortions “ is actual abortions in the 8th or 9th month. These have COMPLETELY different motivations than ones done earlier. These were WANTED babies. The parents had a name picked out, had decorated the nursery, had baby showers. But the fetus wasn’t viable for some reason or the mother’s life was at risk (although we’ve all heard about mothers with cancer refusing chemo because it would affect the pregnancy)

So when Rethugs go on about late term abortions pretending it’s a form of birth control, they are being deliberately cruel to these families.

by Anonymousreply 510September 12, 2024 5:40 PM

Juliette Lewis says what a lot of us are thinking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511September 12, 2024 5:45 PM

Exactly r510, and the pro-choice side cannot afford to let that slide. Too often there seems to be a hemming and hawing and "well, most abortions happen earlier" and not nearly enough about why exactly late-term abortions happen and exactly what the results are when you ban them, or soft-ban them, or make them nearly impossible to get without a team of assholes, including a gang of religious fanatics, signing off on them.

by Anonymousreply 512September 12, 2024 5:49 PM

"It’s been almost 24 hours since the debate.

Team Trump has brought in 3.9M views on debate TikToks.

.@KamalaHQ has brought in over 45M views on TikTok."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513September 12, 2024 6:04 PM

As always with the Republicans, their cruelty is the entire point of their actions, R510.

Followed by greed and then spite.

by Anonymousreply 514September 12, 2024 6:06 PM

Very meaty endorsement!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515September 12, 2024 6:17 PM

I dipped into this alternate universe for a few minutes, where the joyless Victor Davis Hanson believes Trump is not only sane, but unequivocally ***winning*** against "communist" Kamala Harris:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516September 12, 2024 6:29 PM

Well ... Trump did assert in the post-debate spin room that 90% of viewers felt he did a good job.

by Anonymousreply 517September 12, 2024 6:44 PM

I remember when Victor Davis Hanson was a young professor and the undergrads adored his laid-back jokey ways. What an embittered reactionary he's become, all because he loathes Mexicans.

by Anonymousreply 518September 12, 2024 6:44 PM

Well, we were all saying pre debate that as long as Dump didn’t shit on stage, he would be praised so we got that right.

Kamala cunt punted that traitor and I am glad.

Let’s keep them fucking demoralized, spiraling and crawling back into their cesspits.

by Anonymousreply 519September 12, 2024 6:57 PM

[QUOTE]Well ... Trump did assert in the post-debate spin room that 90% of viewers felt he did a good job.

Incorrect! He said it was 98%! Get your fecal facts straight, bitch!!!

by Anonymousreply 520September 12, 2024 7:01 PM

R511 --- Isn't Juliette Lewis a Scieno? An ugly clam to me, though yes that's what a lot of us are thinking.

by Anonymousreply 521September 12, 2024 7:05 PM

R490, it was the same thing when they were talking about "murdering" pre-term babies via late-pregnancy abortions. This is actually a tragic situation with dead or dying fetuses who would experience terrible suffering and/or endanger the life of the mother if childbirth were to take place naturally. This is a good reason why people say the decision to abort is between a woman and her doctor. The conservative assholes in Congress and running state governments know almost nothing about these medical issues. All they know or care about is that screaming about "EXECUTING BABIES" is a great way to win elections and get money.

by Anonymousreply 522September 12, 2024 7:07 PM

Sorry, I didn't see R510's reply saying the same thing!

by Anonymousreply 523September 12, 2024 7:11 PM

Trump is brutally mocked by Germany over false debate claim

Germany’s Foreign Ministry took the time to publicly correct one of Trump’s false claim at the debate, while also mocking him over his racist lie about Haitian immigrants eating pets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524September 12, 2024 7:15 PM

Deranged Trump continues to maniacally post cat memes on Truth Social today depicting him saving cats from hordes of black migrants trying to eat them. This is what the Republican campaign for President is focused on this week.

JFC, please make it stop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525September 12, 2024 7:17 PM

Great article by Michael Ian Black.

[quote]Look, I don’t know what kind of president Kamala Harris will be. I suspect a very good one. But I absolutely know what kind of president Donald Trump will be. Terrible. Shit. Vomit and shit. To be generous, I will use the U.S. News and World Report ranking which has Trump listed as only the third-worst president in American history. Other surveys call him the actual worst but I will set commie professors’ opinions aside because I like to see the good in people. Unfortunately, in the case of Donald Trump, I find less and less. Perhaps none.

[quote]Let’s be clear: Nobody’s stealing and eating your pets. But if Donald Trump gets re-elected, you might want to check your wallet. And make sure that the person eating your lunch is you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526September 12, 2024 7:29 PM

Trump's skin is horrible. I've never seen such enormous pores.

by Anonymousreply 527September 12, 2024 7:40 PM

A headline you will never see in the US.

An Asian American woman just changed the US presidential race

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528September 12, 2024 7:47 PM

I noticed only now how pretty those debate podiums (podia?) were.

Focusing on all the important things, I know.

by Anonymousreply 529September 12, 2024 7:50 PM

R468 that woman's story actually made me fucking cry.

by Anonymousreply 530September 12, 2024 8:02 PM

That that happens in a large advanced society is totally criminal. Fuck, JD Vance and his project 2025 cunts for even disgracing this country with their presence

by Anonymousreply 531September 12, 2024 8:06 PM

Something we have to be VERY grateful for ......NO smelly, drunk Mr 3 shirts, 3 pens ranting, raving and spouting crap everyday. He must be so pissed off with TFG poor performance. My ears appreciate his time in prison.

by Anonymousreply 532September 12, 2024 9:07 PM

R511, that isn’t Juliette Lewis.

by Anonymousreply 533September 12, 2024 9:17 PM

R468, that video was brutal. HOW can emergency departments deny treatment to a person bleeding out. How can a woman experiencing a miscarriage be that confused with an abortion? That is horrifying and we should be ashamed as a country. I guess MOST of us ARE supportive, but still.

by Anonymousreply 534September 12, 2024 9:31 PM

R530 bless your tiny little prick

by Anonymousreply 535September 12, 2024 9:33 PM

R535 who said anything about my dick being small?

by Anonymousreply 536September 12, 2024 10:39 PM

Millions and millions!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537September 12, 2024 10:45 PM

From Tusonthis evening. More threats to the moderaters incoming in 3...2...1...

"Trump smears David Muir and Linsey Davis as "lowlives" because they dared fact-check him"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538September 12, 2024 11:05 PM

Peepaw Trump has sussed her out! The true Matlock, y'all.

"Trump: She's a liar. She doesn’t work at McDonald's. She's a liar. Liar."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539September 12, 2024 11:07 PM

He seems so deflated in those clips at r538

by Anonymousreply 540September 12, 2024 11:09 PM

He's angry because that's his job! He and his bestie Jeffrey Epstein did that to them! Now, he thinks immigrants get to do it and it's unfair, whaaaaa!

"Trump: "I'm angry about young American girls being raped and sodomized and murdered by savage criminal aliens"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541September 12, 2024 11:09 PM

Trump calls female moderator "nasty". Where's Dee Dee Plorable? Abuses of other females is her favorite!

by Anonymousreply 542September 12, 2024 11:10 PM

You send your kid to school and they trans them between his math test and English test. He comes home a she! Omg, what's a parent to do but vote Trump to keep them from TRANSING your kiddo between class periods?

"Trump: Can you imagine your child goes to school and they don't even call you and they change the sex of your child."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543September 12, 2024 11:14 PM

Carville calls out the anti-Trumpers to speak out:

[quote]“I can say something nice about Dick Cheney. He said, ‘I’m voting for Harris. Period … I don’t want to call anybody out by name, but let me give you two initials that I want to call out: Rex Tillerson and Jim Mattis,” Carville said. “If I hear one more story about how they think Trump is a buffoon or is an idiot, why don’t you say something? What are you scared, somebody’s not going to play gin rummy with you at the Dallas Country Club? Or some retired four-star general is not going to sit down and have dinner with you and your wife at the Officers Club?”

[quote]“I mean, come on, people, the country’s at risk. If you know something, say something. Do what Cheney did. You don’t have to do what Liz did and endorse Kamala Harris, but just issue a statement: ‘I’m voting for Harris.’ You don’t have to say anything more,” he continued. “Why are you just sitting there watching this goddamn idiot have a chance to be elected?”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544September 12, 2024 11:15 PM

The Daily Caller?

Lordy, the trolls have gotten lazy.

by Anonymousreply 545September 12, 2024 11:17 PM

Re: Haitians:

"Florida is home to the largest Haitian population in the United States, with around 544,043 individuals, making up approximately 2.4% of the state's total population.

Trump and Rick Scott are in trouble in Florida."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546September 12, 2024 11:24 PM

[quote] don’t want to call anybody out by name, but let me give you two initials that I want to call out: Rex Tillerson and Jim Mattis

😂

by Anonymousreply 547September 12, 2024 11:42 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548September 12, 2024 11:56 PM

[quote] How can a woman experiencing a miscarriage be that confused with an abortion?

R534, that's not even what's happening--it's worse! They know it's a miscarriage, but they won't touch the patient because treatment might necessitate the clearing out of tissue and removal of the fetus, and that kind of intervention equals MURDERING A BABY, dontcha know. Even if the doctors and nurses know that's not the case, they also know that strict abortion bans mean they'd be opening themselves to criminal charges by intervening. Because, of course, their crappy government decided they know better than qualified medical professionals.

by Anonymousreply 549September 13, 2024 12:51 AM

Had this been posted?

LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550September 13, 2024 12:51 AM

The great Mel Brooks, everyone.

"I don’t have a cat, so a dog will have to do! But like Taylor Swift I’m all in for .@KamalaHarris & .@Tim_Walz ! #VoteBlue

Double check your own voter registration and find local early voting dates here: vote.gov"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551September 13, 2024 12:57 AM

They're laughing at you, Donald. They're all laughing.

"Pittsburgh voters reacting to Trump’s debate line about eating animals 🥴"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552September 13, 2024 12:59 AM

More Americans Trump and Vance have grievously offended with the "Haitians are eating your pets!" garbage. Keep talking, fools.

Via the United Farm Workers Twitter:

"We organize with Haitian-origin farm workers in NY. They’re as American as the apple pie their work makes possible, but right wing racists are spreading dehumanizing lies.

Haitians are not eating pets. They’re feeding America.

The anti-Haitian bigotry we’re seeing is repulsive."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553September 13, 2024 1:05 AM

The Harris campaign raised an additional $47 million in a 24-hour period during and post debate.

by Anonymousreply 554September 13, 2024 1:06 AM

Keep doubling down on the pet eating nonsense, Donald. It's working out really well!

by Anonymousreply 555September 13, 2024 1:34 AM

Harris in NC, tonight.

"Fun fact: The Greensboro Coliseum has the largest capacity of any arena in North Carolina.

VP Kamala Harris filling this to capacity is a big deal. A very big deal.

When she wins North Carolina, she wins the election."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556September 13, 2024 1:37 AM

This dumb prick and his fat faced freak side kick are going to get innocent people killed.

They’re BOTH stochastic terrorists and should be tossed in Gitmo.

by Anonymousreply 557September 13, 2024 1:54 AM

Trump's constant references to Hannibal Lecter may be coming into focus. He's now talking about "eating pets." Can cannibalism allegations be far behind?

by Anonymousreply 558September 13, 2024 1:59 AM

[QUOTE]Can cannibalism allegations be far behind?

She's gotcha covered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559September 13, 2024 2:07 AM

That was fast, r559

by Anonymousreply 560September 13, 2024 2:11 AM

Kamala is on fire, there's no stopping her.

by Anonymousreply 561September 13, 2024 2:18 AM

And it's literally driving them crazy r561

by Anonymousreply 562September 13, 2024 2:19 AM

More about the # of Hatian voters in Florida.

"...There are over 300,000 registered Haitian voters in Florida, and Haitian voter turnout in the 2018 general election was 73 percent, compared to the state's 64 percent overall. Rick Scott won his seat with just 10,033 votes."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563September 13, 2024 2:35 AM

Has Haitian expert and goddess Deb Messing weighed in on this key issue?

by Anonymousreply 564September 13, 2024 3:08 AM

Dr. Eric

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565September 13, 2024 3:12 AM

^ Dr. Eric is too shiny. And those eyebrows. 😒

by Anonymousreply 566September 13, 2024 3:16 AM

Tim Walz in Michigan today on Trump’s healthcare plan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567September 13, 2024 3:22 AM

What does Dr. Eric's t-shirt say?

by Anonymousreply 568September 13, 2024 3:26 AM

Elvira -- couldn't you read it, R568? Maybe you should see an eye doctor.

by Anonymousreply 569September 13, 2024 3:32 AM

Thanks. I'm out of it & was trying to read it left to right.

by Anonymousreply 570September 13, 2024 3:36 AM

How do I get paid to pretend I’m an undecided voter?

by Anonymousreply 571September 13, 2024 4:03 AM

Anthony Sabato Jr, actor, underwear model and former DL icon (and current MAGA man), posted this picture of how he watched the debate. That's how deep the hate goes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572September 13, 2024 4:04 AM

That's not a very big screen for a major star of his stature.

by Anonymousreply 573September 13, 2024 4:13 AM

[quote] Anthony Sabato Jr

There's a name I haven't though about in 15 years or so.

by Anonymousreply 574September 13, 2024 4:19 AM

They recently brought his character back to General Hospital, but they didn't hire him to play it. Then they killed him off. Ha ha.

by Anonymousreply 575September 13, 2024 6:09 AM

[quote]Anthony Sabato Jr, actor, underwear model

Underwear model I'll grant you. But actor? I'll need the receipts.

by Anonymousreply 576September 13, 2024 8:04 AM

Is Anthony Sabato Jr.'s photo at R572 his way of coming out as gay?

by Anonymousreply 577September 13, 2024 8:06 AM

R511 - absolutely LOVE the I've Had It girls.

by Anonymousreply 578September 13, 2024 9:07 AM

Gays have decent furniture and taste R577.

We don't want him.

by Anonymousreply 579September 13, 2024 9:08 AM

Today's American Christian, everyone. Don't wonder why you have to force people to worship with you.

"Honestly, I have to say very, very bluntly that few things have revealed the ideological capture and political idolatry in American evangelicalism more than this moment right now

There are churches filled with Haitian people in Springfield.

And because Donald Trump, who himself is not a Christian, has slandered them, Christian pastors are literally biting through their tongue and not defending their own families in Christ.

Or, worse, because they have become so accustomed to getting all of their information from right-wing partisan news sources, they are just accepting The lies that have been fed to them originating with quite literally Nazis.

You should feel shame for this. You need to repent. You need to apologize to your Haitian brothers and sisters.

Your cowardice right now because of political expediency is manifestly obvious to the entire world."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580September 13, 2024 10:29 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581September 13, 2024 11:00 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582September 13, 2024 11:02 AM

"I cannot stress enough that even if the Haitians killing some geese claim were true, it would be a misdemeanor violation of hunting regulations which no right-winger considers an act of savagery when hillbillies do it all the time"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583September 13, 2024 11:05 AM

along the same lines as R581

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584September 13, 2024 11:25 AM

They're eating the dogs

They're eating the cats

Eat the cat

Eat, eat the cat

by Anonymousreply 585September 13, 2024 11:30 AM

Ben Shapiro doesn't "eat cat".

by Anonymousreply 586September 13, 2024 11:31 AM

[quote]Anthony Sabato Jr, actor, underwear model and former DL icon (and current MAGA man), posted this picture of how he watched the debate. That's how deep the hate goes.

Fucking snowflake.

I regret spending so much time getting off to him as a gayling.

by Anonymousreply 587September 13, 2024 11:54 AM

He's gonna need a bigger towel over the next four to eight years. 😏

by Anonymousreply 588September 13, 2024 12:19 PM

Me, too, R587!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589September 13, 2024 12:19 PM

Antonio has interesting taste in old white lady decor.

by Anonymousreply 590September 13, 2024 12:34 PM

Hide your wife, hide your kids, hide your geese.

by Anonymousreply 591September 13, 2024 12:39 PM

Antonio worked in the Hollywood mines and did his share of the requisite gay-baiting. Here's some promotional material for the movie, "Testosterone (2003)"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592September 13, 2024 1:30 PM

What is it about soaps that attracts such bottom-feeders? For every one liberal star, there are like two dozen MAGA ones.

by Anonymousreply 593September 13, 2024 1:36 PM

I don't think we should even speak about Antonio Sabato Jr. He hates gay people. He's not worth speaking about at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594September 13, 2024 1:44 PM

To think Sabato put his arms around Janet like that. I hope she used bleach to wash him off.

Now I know he was deserving of the beat down he got many years ago at that LA fashion show.

by Anonymousreply 595September 13, 2024 2:22 PM

People who harshly align themselves with a political party to form their missing identity are extremely pathetic. Now read that again. 🫵

by Anonymousreply 596September 13, 2024 2:31 PM

[quote] What is it about soaps that attracts such bottom-feeders? For every one liberal star, there are like two dozen MAGA ones.

Short answer: Hollywood is a crapshoot for one and soap actors are cast almost exclusively on looks rather than talent for another. Subsequently, people are thrust into a limelight and dared and then, just as mercurially it can all vanish, leaving them feeling dispossessed when in fact they were just lucky to begin with.

And that makes them bitter.

by Anonymousreply 597September 13, 2024 2:36 PM

Rather than a part four, I suggest that we continue the conversation here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598September 13, 2024 2:38 PM

[quote]There are churches filled with Haitian people in Springfield.

They're only there for the all-you-can-eat Pet Pot Luck.

by Anonymousreply 599September 13, 2024 2:41 PM

I second r598's motion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600September 13, 2024 2:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!