Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Growing up is realizing Steve Guttenberg was insanely fuckable back in the day

When I was a kid and teen I always found him nerdy and, while not unattractive, not attractive to me. Now in my late 30s I see him in those old movies and I’m like “fuck he’s hot”.

I feel the same way about Anthony Edwards in Top Gun. He was “ew” to me as a kid and I loved Ice but now I would choose him over Val Kilmer as a partner. I guess priorities change too lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 11, 2024 4:51 AM

You may find this thread of interest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 11, 2024 2:37 AM

[quote]When I was a kid and teen I always found him nerdy and, while not unattractive, not attractive to me.

Were you one of those retarded kids?

by Anonymousreply 2September 11, 2024 2:44 AM

No. I was a normal kid. He isn’t exactly the type most kids would be into.

by Anonymousreply 3September 11, 2024 2:51 AM

I grew up watching "It Takes Two", the '90s Mary-Kate and Ashley vehicle in which he co-starred with Kirstie Alley. It wasn't until I saw him in "Cocoon" as a young teen that I put the pieces together. A man could not possibly look hotter as far as I'm concerned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 11, 2024 2:51 AM

One of my first celebrity crushes as a little gayling.

by Anonymousreply 5September 11, 2024 2:52 AM

Yep, R4, he was perfect in his prime. An approachable guy next door type with a really great body.

by Anonymousreply 6September 11, 2024 2:56 AM

If you like Guttenberg, you should watch The Bedroom Window, a Curtis Hanson movie from 1987. Great ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 11, 2024 3:15 AM

He was one hot piece of ass

by Anonymousreply 8September 11, 2024 3:24 AM

I remember watching him in the pool in COCOON as a kid and thinking, men have bodies like that? Not all, it turned out.

by Anonymousreply 9September 11, 2024 3:24 AM

Dancing with the Village People in Can't Stop The Music!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 11, 2024 4:42 AM

Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?

by Anonymousreply 11September 11, 2024 4:51 AM

Steve Guttenberg. What’s he doing for a living now? I remember him calling live during the Phil Hartman murder discovery and telling the rest of us how to behave. Like Tom Cruise during the Princess Diana accident.

by Anonymousreply 12September 11, 2024 4:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!