Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Angela Lansbury, Joan Collins, Dana Wynter performing a song & dance at 1959 Oscars.

Hosted by Jerry Lewis.

Shirley Maclaine was the only one who laughed when they pointed her out in the audience. Susan Hayworth and Rosalind Russell were not amused, and they didn't even show Elizabeth Taylor's face when she was mentioned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 11, 2024 5:22 AM

I saw their boobs

by Anonymousreply 1September 10, 2024 10:14 PM

To be fair, those were cunty lyrics.

Russell looked like she was contemplating how to bitch slap them at the Governors Ball.

by Anonymousreply 2September 10, 2024 10:16 PM

And Hayward was about to Helen Lawson on them and cut the bitches' number.

by Anonymousreply 3September 10, 2024 10:19 PM

Bunch of washed up whores driven out of England for their harlotry!

by Anonymousreply 4September 11, 2024 1:30 AM

So campy.

by Anonymousreply 5September 11, 2024 2:17 AM

Joan the only one still alive at 91.

by Anonymousreply 6September 11, 2024 2:29 AM

I always thought Dana Wynter was quite a presence but she never did much that big, did she? I only remember her in Airport.

by Anonymousreply 7September 11, 2024 3:07 AM

^ Invasion of the Body Snatchers 1956.

But she did do a lot of TV movies in the 1970s.

by Anonymousreply 8September 11, 2024 3:11 AM

^^ thanks. That’s interesting- I always thought that was Ruth Roman!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 11, 2024 3:27 AM

That was awful.

by Anonymousreply 10September 11, 2024 5:12 AM

Wynter is emaciated there. How did she keep the big boobs? Did they have boob implants already?

by Anonymousreply 11September 11, 2024 5:21 AM

It's bully is not an expression you hear anymore.

by Anonymousreply 12September 11, 2024 5:21 AM

How mortifying.

by Anonymousreply 13September 11, 2024 5:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!