Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dave Grohl Fathers Child Outside of Marriage

It's a girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279October 5, 2024 5:24 AM

Is he planning to be the Nick Cannon of grunge?

by Anonymousreply 1September 10, 2024 7:56 PM

“Outside of marriage.”

What is this, 1963?

by Anonymousreply 2September 10, 2024 7:56 PM

Ew, gross!

by Anonymousreply 3September 10, 2024 7:57 PM

If he's going to sleep around, you'd think he would be smart enough to get a vasectomy.

by Anonymousreply 4September 10, 2024 8:00 PM

I wonder if his wife is going to bash his head in with a frying pan. She might if she finds out the mother is a 19 year old groupie, or one of her best friends.

This is juicy.

by Anonymousreply 5September 10, 2024 8:00 PM

What would you prefer, R2? "Dave Grohl Comes Out as Maritally Challenged"? He had a kid outside of his marriage. His own words.

by Anonymousreply 6September 10, 2024 8:03 PM

I liked Dave Grohl a whole lot more before Taylor Hawkins died.

by Anonymousreply 7September 10, 2024 8:14 PM

Whore!

by Anonymousreply 8September 10, 2024 8:17 PM

Proving he's not a f#*#*#*#t.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 10, 2024 8:17 PM

Think of the children!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 10, 2024 8:21 PM

I expect this kind of thing from rock stars but I am a little surprised it was Dave Grohl.

by Anonymousreply 11September 10, 2024 8:29 PM

R1 That’s funny 😂but Nick Cannon don’t be married though. In many ways he is less duplicitous than David Grohl who has taken vows. All Nick Cannon’s baby mothers know about each other and what the situation is.

by Anonymousreply 12September 10, 2024 8:31 PM

There goes my hero.

by Anonymousreply 13September 10, 2024 8:43 PM

"I've recently become the father of a new baby daughter" -- he makes it sound so passive. Like oops, I slipped and fell and my cock accidentally landed in this groupie!

by Anonymousreply 14September 10, 2024 8:45 PM

Someone that old should have a vasectomy.

by Anonymousreply 15September 10, 2024 8:47 PM

This is actually INCREDIBLY decent of him (claiming the child publicly, not cheating. The cheating is no one’s business. Also he is 55 so the baby will probably be neurodivergent. Which is not fun. Kurt Cobain would know.)

by Anonymousreply 16September 10, 2024 8:50 PM

I never realized how hot he is.

by Anonymousreply 17September 10, 2024 8:50 PM

Old sperm. Another child on the spectrum. He's 55

by Anonymousreply 18September 10, 2024 8:53 PM

Hussy!

by Anonymousreply 19September 10, 2024 8:54 PM

R18, autism has more to do with the eggs of the mother than old sperm.

by Anonymousreply 20September 10, 2024 8:54 PM

R20 Really? Because I’ve heard both. But it seems like a lot of autistics have young, regular age moms but old dads.

by Anonymousreply 21September 10, 2024 8:56 PM

[quote]This is actually INCREDIBLY decent of him (claiming the child publicly, not cheating. The cheating is no one’s business. Also he is 55 so the baby will probably be neurodivergent. Which is not fun. Kurt Cobain would know.)

Decent sure, but it was probably done more for damage control. Someone was going to go public about the new baby and he wanted to get out ahead of it.

His cheating is no real surprise to longtime FF fans. He's been rumored to be a skirt-chaser for years, his 1st marriage broke up due to his cheating. The new baby is a bit of a surprise though. These older, wealthy married rock stars should be vasectomized after a certain point.

by Anonymousreply 22September 10, 2024 8:59 PM

R18: The NY Times has twice reported that small test samples have suggested the inevitable conclusion that it was old sperm that leads to kids on the spectrum. This was big news because previous received wisdom was that it was okay for men to father kids at any age, but potentially dangerous for women to do so. But at a certain point, DNA starts to deteriorate, cells become imperfect and can’t repair themselves, and that can lead to damage in the fetus’s cell growth..

The samples were too small to be definitive, but I imagine much larger studies with folks followed for years will be published at some point in the future.

But I will add that if you asked your grandparents or great-grandparents they would have told you that folk wisdom of previous times warned that late-in-life babies (sometimes called change-of-life babies) led to a much bigger chance of the mother miscarrying or having a mentally challenged (i.e. retarded) child. So add this to the long list of stuff people used to understand but which has been swept aside by people’s determination to have it all whenever they want at whatever age they happen to be.

by Anonymousreply 23September 10, 2024 9:10 PM

[quote]Also he is 55 so the baby will probably be neurodivergent. Which is not fun. Kurt Cobain would know.

I don't get what this comment is supposed to mean? Kurt Cobain died at age 27.

by Anonymousreply 24September 10, 2024 9:15 PM

[quote] [R18], autism has more to do with the eggs of the mother than old sperm.

Untrue.

by Anonymousreply 25September 10, 2024 9:15 PM

There is no scientific basis for the claims of "old sperm" being the cause of various problems. Men continually produce new sperm throughout their lives, thus all sperm cells are young. Not true with women, who are born with all of the eggs they will ever have during their life. Thus a woman who gets pregnant at age 45 has fertilized an egg that is 45 years old and contains 45 year old chromosomes.

Also, the cause of autism is completely unknown, despite the prevalence of people promoting their own multitude of unfounded theories about it online.

by Anonymousreply 26September 10, 2024 9:21 PM

Lots of stupidity out of control

by Anonymousreply 27September 10, 2024 9:23 PM

Cojocaru

by Anonymousreply 28September 10, 2024 9:27 PM

Given how big of star he is, he's obviously not lacking for opportunity. If he fathered this child, then he's clearly been sleeping with other women "outside of marriage," not just the child's mother. It sucks for his wife and first daughter, and it's juicy since he's such a big celeb. But, tens of thousands of men do this every day. It's not a transgression that would make me stop listening to his music - not that I listen to it a ton currently.

by Anonymousreply 29September 10, 2024 9:28 PM

Why would it suck for his first daughter r29, and not his other two daughters?

r24 I think the gist of the comment was that Cobain was likely neurodivergent himself.

by Anonymousreply 30September 10, 2024 9:31 PM

I was only aware of one daughter, R30 - the one who was being bullied online. Of course it would suck for the others as well.

by Anonymousreply 31September 10, 2024 9:33 PM

I was today years old when I learned I wanted to swallow David Grohl’s load.

by Anonymousreply 32September 10, 2024 9:34 PM

R26: Man, why are you so triggered by this? Yes, women have all the eggs they will ever have and over time those eggs can age and ‘spoil,’ but what makes you think the sperm that men continue to make after middle age is as fresh, fluffy and as genetically strong as the sperm of the same man at 26? Do you really think men remain genetically superior to women as they age?

We are ALL prone to increasing cell damage as we age, and this includes sperm production, which can ‘malfunction’ in any number of ways, leading to problems with the fetus. Young men who know they want kids but have no immediate desire to marry and start a family for years yet should do what young career women have been doing for years now: They should have their sperm frozen when they are in their 20s or 30s when it is at its healthiest at at maximum motility. This way when they are 42 or 50 and marry their 26 year old trophy wife they can impregnate her with their young sperm therefore decreasing the chances of having a developmentally disabled kid.

by Anonymousreply 33September 10, 2024 9:36 PM

Married? Buried!

by Anonymousreply 34September 10, 2024 9:36 PM

He used to be cute, back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 35September 10, 2024 9:38 PM

I agree that he is getting ahead of the story. Sounds like the wife will stick around.

He will pay child support, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 36September 10, 2024 9:39 PM

I want to see the baby momma.

by Anonymousreply 37September 10, 2024 9:46 PM

It is a well-known fact that old eggs cause the most problems. There is a reason why men are still able to procreate at an advanced age and women cannot. There are millions of older men who have children who are perfectly fine with younger women. Women who drink and smoke during pregnancy, not to mention take medications, directly impact the fetus. Not men. Women cause the most defects to the fetus. Yes, it sounds harsh but those are the facts. The incubator matters most. Unlike men, women in their 40s are much more likely to have children with all sorts of disabilities. Eggs matter. Science has become a feminist bullshit campaign. That’s why they always say “may” in these studies. They don’t want to piss women off. There was a decades long campaign to get women to join the science and mathematical field. It’s been highly politicized.

We don’t yet know what causes autism. You will find millions of theories, ones that try to make women feel better. If anything, people who are older shouldn’t have children because they’re most likely to die before the kid is well into adulthood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 10, 2024 9:47 PM

I bet he's disappointed it's not a boy. All this trouble for a 4th girl. Bummer.

by Anonymousreply 39September 10, 2024 9:48 PM

Yikes, is there anyone uglier than this guy? Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 40September 10, 2024 9:49 PM

Yes r40 that Aspie lookin thing from heartstopper

by Anonymousreply 41September 10, 2024 9:49 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Julianne

by Anonymousreply 42September 10, 2024 9:50 PM

He looks like a Labrador retriever

by Anonymousreply 43September 10, 2024 9:50 PM

If his current wife takes him to the cleaners, we'll never hear the end of his shitty music.

Also, I'm convinced the wife has been basically OK with blow-job level encounters with groupies up to this point.

by Anonymousreply 44September 10, 2024 9:51 PM

Also, he used to be cute, especially late-Nirvana-era with the pageboy hair.

But...he's aged like one of the Oak Ridge Boys. Or the Statler Brothers. I could see him fitting in very well with either of those groupings.

by Anonymousreply 45September 10, 2024 9:53 PM

His 18-year-old daughter Violet, a talented performer, deactivated her Instagram account.

by Anonymousreply 46September 10, 2024 10:01 PM

Condoms Rose. Condoms! Condoms! Condoms!

by Anonymousreply 47September 10, 2024 10:02 PM

Unconscious procreation may lead to conscious uncoupling.

by Anonymousreply 48September 10, 2024 10:10 PM

[quote] Man, why are you so triggered by this?

Clearly they are a neurodivergent person who does not want to assign blame to his older father, OR wants to assign blame to mother because he hates her.

Older PARENTS cause an increase in neurodivergence. It’s not really important which one is responsible.

BUT it is also highly hereditary. For example the two Affleck daughters that he fathered at 32 and 35, both very visibly on the Spectrum. So likely one of the parents is a carrier (who knows maybe the source of Affleck’s problems is undiagnosed neurodivergence.)

by Anonymousreply 49September 10, 2024 10:22 PM

Affleck's son looks like Matt Damon. Hmmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50September 10, 2024 10:33 PM

Dave grandfather

by Anonymousreply 51September 10, 2024 10:37 PM

I've long thought that as well r50, but it's probably a coincidence. I've harbored suspicions re the oldest daughter however, who strongly resembles close family pal Victor Garber...I always suspected friendly sperm donor situation to single mom, and the new bf (Ben) steps in to marry mid-pregnancy and raise the child as his own.

by Anonymousreply 52September 10, 2024 10:37 PM

I hope he loves the illegitimate baby as much as he loves his real children.

by Anonymousreply 53September 10, 2024 10:48 PM

Two things.

1. He's getting ahead of this story.

2. He's homely as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 54September 10, 2024 10:57 PM

He does remind one of a hound dog's mug.

by Anonymousreply 55September 10, 2024 11:03 PM

Honestly what a sleaze. To raw dog someone behind your spouse's back. His wife and daughters are probably humiliated.

by Anonymousreply 56September 10, 2024 11:28 PM

He’s so ugly.

by Anonymousreply 57September 10, 2024 11:34 PM

He's a horse's ass. And I'm guessing the mother of the love child is none too bright, either.

by Anonymousreply 58September 10, 2024 11:37 PM

He looks like shit. He was much hotter on Rhoda.

by Anonymousreply 59September 10, 2024 11:38 PM

Give me a break, r38. So now medical science is wrong and your MRA talking points are correct?

by Anonymousreply 60September 10, 2024 11:38 PM

ROTTED GIRL EGGS!!!!

by Anonymousreply 61September 10, 2024 11:50 PM

Of course he did it outside of his marriage!!! He went to the girl’s house and impregnated her there! How gross to suggest he’d do it in his marriage with his wife standing there!!!!

by Anonymousreply 62September 10, 2024 11:58 PM

Paternal grandfather age is a better indicator of ASD than paternal age. His grandkids by the outside of marriage baby have the most increased risk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63September 11, 2024 12:00 AM

Isn't there more of a link between schizophrenia and older fathers ?

by Anonymousreply 64September 11, 2024 12:04 AM

Correlation does not equal causation.

There are theories that older age of parents may be correlated with autism because one of the parents may have autistic qualities themselves, resulting in their inability to find a partner to procreate with until later in life.

by Anonymousreply 65September 11, 2024 12:11 AM

R65 my understanding is that the correlation holds even when only looking at children of the same parents born the parents at different ages. Not all old parents are first time parents.

by Anonymousreply 66September 11, 2024 12:16 AM

Armie Hammer’s ex posted posted on Instagram this week that his 1st grade son had a high IQ but was dyslexic. Hammer himself very clearly has ADHD. Hammer was 29/30 when he fathered him so that would be well under the 35 cutoff where neurodiversity increases.

Gavin Newsom who is so severely dyslexic he has never read a book, also has a dyslexic child, but Newsom fathered his four children after 40 and only one AFAIK is neurodivergent. So there’s an argument to be made against paternal age as three children (AFAIK) don’t have it and Newsom being a carrier and over 40 should be shooting out Endy after Endy.

BTW interesting video of Newsom stimming I saw this summer; he pulls his arms in very tight and claps his hands together when he’s asked an uncomfortable question (this is the most stereotypical autistic stim.) Of course Newsom is certainly not autistic, but if he had ADHD it certainly would explain a lot of his behavior.

All the ND conditions cross pollinate and no one knows exactly what it is so that’s why we have the term neurodivergent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67September 11, 2024 12:16 AM

The is nothing sexier than a hot neurodivergent guy. There so neurotic and confused and will let you please them. They’re so charitable.

by Anonymousreply 68September 11, 2024 12:20 AM

Ya gotta let a ho be a ho

by Anonymousreply 69September 11, 2024 12:24 AM

[quote]Dave Grohl Fathers Child Outside of Marriage

And proves that groupies will fuck ANYTHING, as long as its moderately successful. And I mean LITERALLY ANYTHING.

by Anonymousreply 70September 11, 2024 12:29 AM

Go to rehab, Dave.

by Anonymousreply 71September 11, 2024 12:34 AM

True that R70. They will blow the grossest ugliest guys imaginable and think people admire them for it. Dumbest whores alive, groupies are.

by Anonymousreply 72September 11, 2024 12:45 AM

Great message to send his daughters.

by Anonymousreply 73September 11, 2024 12:46 AM

R70 Dave Grohl is one of the most famous and successful American musicians ever

by Anonymousreply 74September 11, 2024 12:47 AM

Given his age, his hard drinking, his arduous touring life, and this new stress of alienating his wife [which will drain his assets, regardless], his family [possibly forever] and his fanbase [maybe still loyal, but come on--he's no Beatle] by fathering a bastard in this ugly/messy way, I predict a Johnny Depp-style downward health spiral for Dave Grohl.

Too bad, but his choice.

by Anonymousreply 75September 11, 2024 1:06 AM

Why don't these fuckers ever wwears goddam condom? It's so disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 76September 11, 2024 6:14 AM

Poor child. Sure, he'll send money but 99.9999% chance that the wife and older children will not be able to welcome the child into the family as an equal. I don't blame them. I don't think I could either. He should have had a snip years ago. The mother of the child will have $$ in her eyes. Prob a groupie or stripper who finds this messy situation 1000x better than her other options in life.

by Anonymousreply 77September 11, 2024 10:03 AM

[quote]His 18-year-old daughter Violet, a talented performer, deactivated her Instagram account.

That's sad, when your dad, who's in his fifties, embarrasses you off social media. It's the teenager's turn to act up now!

by Anonymousreply 78September 11, 2024 12:11 PM

Talented performer of what? All performing arts?

by Anonymousreply 79September 11, 2024 12:22 PM

R43 That is unkind to Labrador Retrievers who are generally far more aesthetically appealing than Dave Grohl.

by Anonymousreply 80September 11, 2024 12:39 PM

I hope Courtney gets asked to comment

by Anonymousreply 81September 11, 2024 12:40 PM

R2, the issue is that he happens to be in a marriage and has had a child with someone other than his wife.

by Anonymousreply 82September 11, 2024 12:43 PM

So much for condoms

Y’all forgot he and the Foo Fighters were AIDS deniers till 2003 and supported that crazy Karen Christine Maggiore (who then died of AIDS).

by Anonymousreply 83September 11, 2024 4:43 PM

This story is really random and really juicy. Dave's reputation in the music industry is he's the nicest guy out there, and he's never shied away from discussing his family. So him suddenly admitting to fathering a child out of wedlock is surprising, to say the least. Since he announced it, obviously he was trying to get ahead of its inevitable disclosure. I'm interested to see where this story goes and whether the baby mama will be revealed.

by Anonymousreply 84September 11, 2024 5:26 PM

People magazine: Sources say Grohl retained a divorce lawyer before coming clean.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85September 11, 2024 6:01 PM

Did he retain a divorce attorney for the possibility of divorce, or for consultation on how to handle the new baby and baby mama? It could be for either, or both situations. Divorce attorneys also handle family issues, such as extramarital children.

Someone though leaked this to People, for a strategic reason. Who did and why is the question.

by Anonymousreply 86September 11, 2024 6:13 PM

dave sure is ugly

by Anonymousreply 87September 11, 2024 6:31 PM

SCANDALAMITY!

REVULSIVE!

by Anonymousreply 88September 11, 2024 6:33 PM

I was molested

by Anonymousreply 89September 11, 2024 6:49 PM

R87 straight women like dirty bearded men

by Anonymousreply 90September 11, 2024 6:50 PM

Why would he announce this? It feels like he's hiding something else.

by Anonymousreply 91September 11, 2024 7:38 PM

Im assuming he announced it because the baby mama was going to go public

by Anonymousreply 92September 11, 2024 7:42 PM

Don't worry Dave, I can't get pregnant. My ovaries are diseased.

What’s the difference between being married and in love, and being single and in the back of a car?

by Anonymousreply 93September 11, 2024 9:09 PM

People were losing their mind over this - I don't get it.

Women throw themselves at musicians all the time and hope to get pregnant for the $$$$.

And you know this woman did this on purpose.

by Anonymousreply 94September 11, 2024 9:13 PM

[quote] And you know this woman did this on purpose.

And you know Grohl's involvement was entirely accidental.

by Anonymousreply 95September 11, 2024 9:25 PM

People were losing their minds because this country puts musicians and famous people on a pedestal. Given his talent and what he puts out in the world he should not be rich or famous.

He also liked to play up his good guy image and now people realize it was totally phony.

by Anonymousreply 96September 11, 2024 9:49 PM

The sky is a neighborhood, peopled by his widespread seed.

by Anonymousreply 97September 11, 2024 10:16 PM

Any woman marrying a man expecting lifetime fidelity is slightly misguided. A woman marrying a major rock star expecting ANY fidelity is COMPLETELY misguided. Not to blame the wife, but if I were her friend, I would have told her at engagement time the up and up.

by Anonymousreply 98September 11, 2024 10:43 PM

If men cannot give fidelity then they can stay single. The problem is they want the comfort of a monogamous relationship without the sacrifice.

Let Dave fuck anyone he wants and come home to an empty mansion.

by Anonymousreply 99September 11, 2024 10:49 PM

Vive la difference.

by Anonymousreply 100September 11, 2024 10:57 PM

The gissip mill is saying the new woman is 18 years old, and he has known her for several years.

by Anonymousreply 101September 11, 2024 11:08 PM

I had a feeling it was someone really young. An older woman (30s being older) would have just zipped it and collected child support.

by Anonymousreply 102September 11, 2024 11:20 PM

Probably a brunette.

by Anonymousreply 103September 11, 2024 11:22 PM

Poor Rhoda.

SMH

by Anonymousreply 104September 11, 2024 11:29 PM

Almost nothing could be as bad as Ah-nuld fucking the maid continually for several years and having his doppelganger child. Now THAT was a mess. Or Gibson screaming about murdering the Russian baby mama and sticking his dick down her throat to choke her in a leaked recording. Also a BIG mess. This Grohl situation may be another mess...time will tell.

by Anonymousreply 105September 12, 2024 12:26 AM

^^all situations that could have been avoided with a fucking condom you degenerate sponge freaks.

by Anonymousreply 106September 12, 2024 12:27 AM

R5 Don’t keep saying you’re sorry!!

by Anonymousreply 107September 12, 2024 12:29 AM

R106 should read spooge, not sponge 😑

by Anonymousreply 108September 12, 2024 12:33 AM

R99 Right. Younger women are getting shit from the right wing manosphere because they’re not getting married. I feel for them in this regard. Society can be vicious to women who delay or forego marriage but society also blames them if the husband cheats or abused or abandons the family. “Surely you knew that men are not programmed for a monogamous marriage, what were you thinking? You’re the idiot”

by Anonymousreply 109September 12, 2024 8:07 AM

To have an outside baby at his age is just irresponsible. Why wouldn’t he get a vasectomy or wrap it up.

by Anonymousreply 110September 12, 2024 9:14 AM

R105 what Gibson? Tyrese Gibson? Lawd.

by Anonymousreply 111September 12, 2024 9:22 AM

Oh. Mel Gibson. Duh. I forgot about him.

by Anonymousreply 112September 12, 2024 9:31 AM

Am i alone in always being impressed with how nice Dave Grohl’s hair looks? He’s keratinously blessed

by Anonymousreply 113September 12, 2024 9:35 AM

If the babys' mother is 18 now and he's known her for "several years" I think he has bigger problems.

The nice guy gimmick won't survive the "fucking an underaged groupie" thing.

by Anonymousreply 114September 12, 2024 10:01 AM

R114 the side chica is only 18? Lawd.

by Anonymousreply 115September 12, 2024 10:09 AM

R114 I assumed that meant she was a friend of his daughter’s.

by Anonymousreply 116September 12, 2024 10:14 AM

Sounds like he's being noble for the baby's sake, or at least trying to be in getting ahead of the story. But his plan to be "a loving and supporting parent to her" will affect his wife and daughters deeply. 18 years ahead of a new daughter and her mother getting a lot of his attention. That would be really hard to handle if they're a close family, which they seem to be. Anyway, wonder if there was a Fatal Attraction moment and the groupie said, "I'm not going to be ignorrred, Dave" when he attempted to distance himself after she turned down his offer to pay for an abortion.

by Anonymousreply 117September 12, 2024 10:21 AM

This guy trashed Trump and it turned out he's a sleaze just like him. And even Trump wasn't stupid enough to knock up another woman.

by Anonymousreply 118September 12, 2024 10:46 AM

People who still hang on to the delusion of monogamy are sweet - wish I lived in that dreamland!

by Anonymousreply 119September 12, 2024 11:05 AM

R118 Yea because this one mistake makes him exactly like Trump. You must be a Rhodes Scholar.

by Anonymousreply 120September 12, 2024 11:05 AM

R119 what’s love I mean monogamy go to do with it. You don’t expect even people in open marriages to be making babies with all their lovers do you.

by Anonymousreply 121September 12, 2024 11:07 AM

[quote]I assumed that meant she was a friend of his daughter’s.

Ew! Way to go, Dad.

by Anonymousreply 122September 12, 2024 11:11 AM

[quote] Yea because this one mistake makes him exactly like Trump.

You're right. He's not exactly like Trump. Trump would never do something so stupid. Dave Grohl should be smart enough to know that there are several ways to prevent this mistake from happening, including a vasectomy. It doesn't take a Rhodes Scholar to figure that out. This is something even a 6th grader and Donald Trump knows, and he doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 123September 12, 2024 11:19 AM

His wife of decades is pretty and not an attention whore. Mother of three children with Dave. She didn't need this humiliation. Even though it's 2024 and people are supposed to be so evolved.

by Anonymousreply 124September 12, 2024 11:19 AM

If babymama was a friend of the daughter, that's pretty gross.

by Anonymousreply 125September 12, 2024 11:21 AM

Maybe she didn’t realize she was pregnant until it was too late. It happens ya know.

by Anonymousreply 126September 12, 2024 11:27 AM

R118 You’re not very bright

by Anonymousreply 127September 12, 2024 11:36 AM

He's 55. If the baby mama is 25 and wants his child, she's more gross than he is. 55 year old fugly rock stars married with children, and worth hundreds of millions of dollars, probably don't mind pounding gold diggers but they should keep their sperm away from ripe young ovaries. 55 year old loads are not healthy.

by Anonymousreply 128September 12, 2024 11:44 AM

R113 Hate his hair. It looked good in the grunge days when it was sweaty all the time.

by Anonymousreply 129September 12, 2024 11:47 AM

R107 who the fuck is that?

by Anonymousreply 130September 12, 2024 12:14 PM

If that's true at R101, I wonder if it's a situation where he was just waiting for her to become legal before he fucked her.

I read Mackenzie Phillips' first book and she said when she turned 18, she had Mick Jagger knocking on her door looking to fuck her now that she was legal.

by Anonymousreply 131September 12, 2024 1:03 PM

[quote]I read Mackenzie Phillips' first book and she said when she turned 18, she had Mick Jagger knocking on her door looking to fuck her now that she was legal.

A proper gentleman, and a romantic who understood that true love waits.

by Anonymousreply 132September 12, 2024 1:10 PM

😅, R132.

by Anonymousreply 133September 12, 2024 6:24 PM

Daily Fail reports that close friend Kate Hudson is "disgusted" and consoling the wife.

by Anonymousreply 134September 12, 2024 10:13 PM

I had read Taylor wanted to slow things down with the band but Dave didn't want to, I never bought Dave was that nice.

by Anonymousreply 135September 13, 2024 7:51 AM

Ah yes, Kate Hudson. She the mother of 3 children with 3 different fathers. I can see how she could really contribute to this situation.

by Anonymousreply 136September 13, 2024 11:28 AM

R18- 55 is not old . That BUTTLESS , LIVER LIPPED LIZARD 🦎 Mick Jagger had a kid at 72 years old.

by Anonymousreply 137September 13, 2024 11:48 AM

I really liked him as Rhoda’s husband on Rhoda.

by Anonymousreply 138September 13, 2024 11:48 AM

NY Post has article up regarding his close "friendship" with an LA-area alt-porn website owner, specializing in ladies with heavy tattoos and piercings. This woman claimed to only be 'friends' with Grohl, yet also bragged about him paying many of her bills and going away on tour with him back in 2019...she told the Post she is not the mother of the love child/baby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139September 13, 2024 3:58 PM

He's always cheated. He's not discrete. One of the Nirvana & Foo Fighters band members (Pat Smear) actually quit for a few years because of his cheating. He was very good friends with Dave's first wife. And he didn't like having to cover up for Dave.

Dave loves cheating and groupies so much he spent as much time as possible away from his daughters that he claims to love SO MUCH. Another band member, drummer Taylor Hawkins (as well as the rest of the band) didn't like touring for such a long time. He ended up overdosing, but his autopsy showed that he had a seriously enlarged heart (which he had known about while alive) and Dave still made him tour. He ended up dying of the enlarged heart and drugs (he was a former addict, but was in a lot of pain from working so much). Being a drummer is seriously hard work. A concert for a drummer like Taylor is like running a marathon. That's why Dave stopped drumming when he started the Foo Fighters (even though he has a shitty voice). It was so hard on the body.

evidently the WIFI password for his studio is PUSSY.

Maybe he'll be a better dad with his new family

by Anonymousreply 140September 13, 2024 5:41 PM

And he retained the services of a divorce attorney. I bet his wife is divorcing him or he's secretly planning to divorce her. I could see him doing that. He's scum

I read his book and it was so much bullshit. Trying everyone think he's some great guy.

He even gave interviews about cheating while he had been married to his second wife. Regarding groupies he said something like, "groupies show up at the back door. They know what they want and they know what the band wants"

by Anonymousreply 141September 13, 2024 5:44 PM

Wait. Hold on now.

A rock star had a kid outside of marriage - unheard of.

I'm stunned that anyone would even think a guy in a rock band would cheat on his wife, let alone father children.

What is the world coming to when our pillars of moral rectitude, like rock stars, have adulterous affairs.

by Anonymousreply 142September 13, 2024 5:48 PM

R136 you are so judgmental.

by Anonymousreply 143September 13, 2024 5:57 PM

R140, you spilled some real tea there! Pray tell, how do you know all that? It’s juicy!

R143, GTFOH. You’re on a gay gossip website, Frau.

by Anonymousreply 144September 13, 2024 6:06 PM

It's not the fact that he cheated, R142, it's his hypocrisy. He's been working that "Look-- not an asshole!" bullshit for a long, LONG time.

by Anonymousreply 145September 13, 2024 8:09 PM

He should have had a vasectomy or at least worn a condom if he doesn’t want this kind of drama

by Anonymousreply 146September 13, 2024 8:45 PM

I remember a few years ago Courtney Love was saying he was being inappropriate with Frances Bean and nobody took her seriously. It sounds like maybe she had his number before anybody else.

by Anonymousreply 147September 13, 2024 8:59 PM

As she often does.

by Anonymousreply 148September 13, 2024 9:01 PM

what usually shocks me is these guys have their pick of women and then the woman they fool around with isn't even that attractive.

by Anonymousreply 149September 13, 2024 9:15 PM

I don't think these over the hill rockstars have as many options as people say they do. Lots of women are sexually picky, especially young attractive women. An old guy like Grohl would probably not be on most young pretty women's radar.

The pretty ones who are willing to fuck a rockstar are usually going after those that are in the prime of their career.

by Anonymousreply 150September 13, 2024 9:30 PM

My friends gave Pat Travers a blow job and it was a highlight of her life. When she bumped into him again, he completely ignored her. He also told her he wouldn’t sleep with her because that would be cheating.

by Anonymousreply 151September 13, 2024 10:47 PM

[quote] Yea because this one mistake

Bless your heart if you think this is his only indiscretion. Personally, I couldn't care less. I like the music. I don't give a fuck about the artists or their sad little private lives.

by Anonymousreply 152September 14, 2024 12:27 AM

Cheating is a moral and ethical failing.

If you're a pastor, religious wingnut, or politician - yes, having moral and ethical failings matters.

If you're a self-indulgent celebrity - not so much.

by Anonymousreply 153September 14, 2024 12:32 AM

I’m surprised he didn’t try to pay her to abort. I guess this is the more long term plan though

by Anonymousreply 154September 14, 2024 12:33 AM

[quote] I’m surprised he didn’t try to pay her to abort.

Who says he didn't? She can do whatever she wants and she's making money for 18 years and she has a kid who is going to live a life with no financial worries.

by Anonymousreply 155September 14, 2024 12:51 AM

Fag!

by Anonymousreply 156September 14, 2024 12:57 AM

The infant on arrival reportedly smelt strongly of cigarettes and certain unnamed hair care products . A number of unnamed fast food wrappers were also removed

by Anonymousreply 157September 14, 2024 1:07 AM

I hope his wife protects her interests and take appropriate measures.

by Anonymousreply 158September 14, 2024 1:32 AM

For the sake of that poor child’s probable looks, hopefully the fathering took place out of Earth’s airspace, too.

by Anonymousreply 159September 14, 2024 2:03 AM

Dave's sperm was at maximum motility back in 2013 when he made this music documentary

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160September 14, 2024 2:29 AM

Isn’t this old news, with several children, instead of one?

This marriage is over. The minute a divorce lawyer is mentioned in the press, it’s dunzo.

Hope the new girl is fully on board with his penchant for raiding her closet, shoes & makeup!

by Anonymousreply 161September 14, 2024 2:35 AM

Gawd. 55 years old and 2 more people to support (assuming he'll be supporting the baby mama too in some fashion). He'll be 73 when when they're all paid off. Good thing he likes touring.

by Anonymousreply 162September 14, 2024 2:38 AM

He & the wife probably had an understanding. Lots of couples try the open relationship/marriage thing because they actually still love each other, & opening up the marriage is an attempt to save it. Or it’s just easier to protect assets by remaining married.

Something went wrong in their arrangement, & I do not believe the child out of wedlock is the driving force here. It’s that it has happened… AGAIN.

Just my opinion. I’m probably wrong. 🤔

by Anonymousreply 163September 14, 2024 2:50 AM

[quote] I’m surprised he didn’t try to pay her to abort.

If I had to bet, I'd say he DID ask her to get an abortion and offered her $ to do so.

by Anonymousreply 164September 14, 2024 3:53 AM

R118, trump foolishly knocked up marla maples. He's even admitted he only married because she was threatening to take the baby and move away.

And not only did donald cheat on his first wife, he snuck her along on his family's Christmas vacation. It's where marla confronted Ivana on Christmas day, no less & told her that donald and she had been having an affair for over a year.

Then when the story broke, some reporter looked through all his paper's photos of donald and ivana during the past year and marla was in most of them, just a few feet away from donald and ivana. donald trump truly is a piece of shit. He got off on having his whore around his wife & children

While married to marla, he already introduced melania to his mother. She used to go to Sunday dinner at donald's mother's home. Trump's niece admitted that. Their entire family knew melania (unbeknownst to marla). Serves both of those two filthy, money grubbing whores right what happened to them

by Anonymousreply 165September 14, 2024 4:03 AM

[quote]I'm stunned that anyone would even think a guy in a rock band would cheat on his wife, let alone father children.

In the past 5 yrs he not only put out a book about how his family is SO IMPORTANT TO HIM and how he LOVES BEING A DAD. He also gave over 100 interviews about how family mean everything to him and he's so grateful to his wife and kids. Although he didn't mention the wife very much at all in the book. I thought it was strange at the time, but I figured she's just a very private person. In reality, he stayed away from home as much as possible, longer than most music tours. Extremely longer than most music tours. And the musicians in Dave's band mentioned not liking being away from their families so long. Now we know why he likes to stay away from home, GROUPIES

John Stamos did the same thing in his book. He barely mentioned his much younger wife. It was really glaring the way he barely mentioned her. I actually checked to see if I missed a chapter. I even reread the last chapters. I didn't miss anything. He barely talked about her.

by Anonymousreply 166September 14, 2024 4:20 AM

"Confirmed feeder" lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167September 14, 2024 4:29 AM

[quote]she's making money for 18 years and she has a kid who is going to live a life with no financial worries.

I get this British email newsletter called PopBitch that was talking about this case of a married British soccer player (footballer) who knocked up some woman. They had links to the court documents because he also knocked her up AGAIN. This woman was raking him over the coals for money. It should be a crime what she able to get. And it's STILL NOT ENOUGH for her. And of course his wife (they have 4 boys of their own) is staying with him (probably because of the kids). I had seen a comment that she was demanding "extortionate" child support. And that's the perfect term to describe it. The soccer player (Kyle Walker) has spent over £600,000 ($800,000 U.S dollars) on legal fees. He has to pay her fees too

I imagine Dave's baby mama will get the same or even more money. Here's the link to the court filing of this soccer player. Dave has much more money than this guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168September 14, 2024 5:00 AM

[quote] he also knocked her up AGAIN. This woman was raking him over the coals for money.

He's a dumb ass to get her pregnant TWICE.

by Anonymousreply 169September 14, 2024 6:51 AM

I live in the Seattle area and never saw him around when he was with Nirvana. I visited a friend in Maryland who took me to Rehoboth Beach for the day and ended up standing in line behind Dave getting ice cream for his family.

by Anonymousreply 170September 14, 2024 6:52 AM

[quote] He's a dumb ass to get her pregnant TWICE.

For God's sake, just keep it to oral and anal. Problem solved.

by Anonymousreply 171September 14, 2024 12:19 PM

Vanity Fair (and Kate Hudson) weigh in....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172September 14, 2024 5:07 PM

[quote]I live in the Seattle area and never saw him around when he was with Nirvana.

That's because his first wife, Jennifer lived in Florida and that's where he spent a lot of his time. He fucked her over in their divorce. She's just glad to be rid of him. And the reason for their divorce was his cheating on her with people she knew

He lied, snuck around on, cheated and gaslit his first wife. And just continued on with the same behavior with his second wife. He's also had a long time mistress that is a jeweler/jewelry designer in Brentwood, California. She's supposedly devastated over him having a baby with someone else.

by Anonymousreply 173September 16, 2024 12:47 PM

I guess he had been accusing his wife of fucking her “hot” tennis coach. The only article with pics of the coach is thedailymail. Looks like any homeless guy in San Diego, filthy.

by Anonymousreply 174September 16, 2024 1:02 PM

r149, sometimes the plainer girls are hotter in the sack. The pretty ones will just lie there like starfishes.

by Anonymousreply 175September 16, 2024 1:33 PM

Interesting that the baby mama hasn't been outed yet. Dave must be paying off the right people.

by Anonymousreply 176September 16, 2024 1:35 PM

It will come out.

Besides the baby, Dave didn't even give a shit about his wife. He was screwing someone raw and then doing the same to his wife. He could have given her several STDs.

by Anonymousreply 177September 16, 2024 1:38 PM

The baby mama is not the famous one. I doubt the tabloids would want to catch flack for exposing her.

by Anonymousreply 178September 16, 2024 2:11 PM

I didn't realize he also had a long time mistress as mentioned upthread. Not sure why his wife is sticking around given all this. She's been around long enough and has 3 kids with him. I would guess that a fair divorce settlement would be in the offing, particularly given his actions. She has him over a barrel.

by Anonymousreply 179September 16, 2024 2:38 PM

[quote] He's also had a long time mistress that is a jeweler/jewelry designer in Brentwood, California. She's supposedly devastated over him having a baby with someone else

She sounds like an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 180September 16, 2024 4:34 PM

I doubt his wife is sticking around R179. I'm sure she is carefully weighing her option$ with her team of lawyers before she makes a move.

by Anonymousreply 181September 16, 2024 5:52 PM

Somewhere Courtney Love is laughing hysterically about what a stupid fool he is! Whatever the case, I suppose at least he's owning it. I guess it's not necessarily surprising, but you'd think at a certain point in life, the last thing you'd want is another kid, no matter how lavish & comfortable your life is.

by Anonymousreply 182September 16, 2024 6:16 PM

I have never warmed to him and never liked Foo Fighters. I find it interesting that the mother is suspected to be a teenager, possibly friend of one of his daughter's and Courtney Love at ine time accused him of trying to groom her then teen daughter.

by Anonymousreply 183September 16, 2024 7:17 PM

Zero tears for all involved...

She knew what she signed up for. She probably loves the lifestyle he provides and puts up with the cheating....

by Anonymousreply 184September 16, 2024 7:23 PM

[quote] I suppose at least he's owning it.

No he isn't. He was about to get outed. It's the only reason he is "owning it". And he's kept it (the baby) from his wife the entire 9 months

by Anonymousreply 185September 16, 2024 7:59 PM

This is news?

by Anonymousreply 186September 16, 2024 8:05 PM

Also, I have never seen his wife prior to all this. I find it weird? interesting? that his wife has similar features to Kurt, Courtney and their daughter. I don't think there's anything conscious or nefarious about it but he was with Courtney before she was with Kurt, was rumored to be pretty much in love with Kurt and supposedly didn't try to groom their daughter. weird random stuff that means absolutely nothing but I find interesting.

by Anonymousreply 187September 16, 2024 8:35 PM

Grohl was with Courtney before Kurt? Hadn't heard that before. Was he like the primer or the appetizer before the main course?

by Anonymousreply 188September 16, 2024 8:48 PM

I'm gonna wager that the babymama is a nanny or other Grohl household employee--maybe not a "friend" of his daughter's, as such, but someone who had been in a position of trust vis-à-vis one or more of the daughters in the home. (access, motivation, particularly egregious sense of betrayal for the family).

Somebody wake me when I'm proved right.

by Anonymousreply 189September 16, 2024 10:24 PM

"was rumored to be pretty much in love with Kurt"- who, Dave?! Tell us more, R187...

by Anonymousreply 190September 17, 2024 2:02 PM

yes, Kurt r190.

by Anonymousreply 191September 17, 2024 2:22 PM

R188 He wasn't. People would just say anything

by Anonymousreply 192September 17, 2024 7:53 PM

Up until the Dave Grohl revelations, I thought the biggest creep in that (w)Hole scene was Eric Erlandson, who dated Courtney before Kurt (as well as doomed Hole bassist Kristin Pfaff and Drew Barrymore during her strung-out period); it was Erlandson who was behind the camera in the Kurt-and-Courtney deep-tongue-in-bed videos shown in "Montage of Heck." What a fucking weirdo!

by Anonymousreply 193September 17, 2024 10:26 PM

I am losing even more respect for him seeing how ugly the woman he had a long term affair with is

by Anonymousreply 194September 18, 2024 12:17 AM

Well, whoop-de-do.

by Anonymousreply 195September 18, 2024 12:19 AM

R194 It’s not unusual. If he wanted pretty he could have it or hire it and I’m sure he did. But who better to be a long term mistress/doormat than an ugly woman? She’s unlikely to have a better option, she’ll have low self esteem, she can be easily controlled, she won’t be wooed away by another man.

by Anonymousreply 196September 18, 2024 12:43 AM

I had friends who worked closely with him on, "Studio 666" and they were gobsmacked and dismayed by the news.

by Anonymousreply 197September 18, 2024 12:44 AM

Yes, I too thought he was an upstanding pillar of society.

by Anonymousreply 198September 18, 2024 1:00 AM

R194 Where did you saw her photo?

by Anonymousreply 199September 18, 2024 3:17 PM

R199 see link at r139 and elsewhere on the thread.

by Anonymousreply 200September 18, 2024 7:32 PM

It's very Madonna and Whore with his wife and his mistress.

by Anonymousreply 201September 19, 2024 4:27 AM

My first husband was also a drummer in the same scene and ran in Dave’s circles. And ironically enough, same husband treated me *exactly* the same, the only difference was the baby part (and yes we had kids, I was a fucking moron). They are both similar pigs with women. Gross kinks, all kind of twisted shit. Speak in crude and vile ways about sex and their wives. They love degradation.

So I know his type intimately. My ex is a woman-hater who fears women and calls all of them man-haters! If you stand up to his abuse, you’re a man-hater. He was fucking everything that moved, lied and gaslit me through the entire thing until I finally realized this was hurting my kids. He also had a drug and alcohol problem, what drummer doesn’t???

Dave and his wife likely had an agreement that he could play around BUT he can never fall in love, can’t get emotionally involved, and most importantly, he must never publicly embarrass her if their kids. Be discreet, as long as I don’t have to know about it, we’re good, just keep it on the DL. So he broke all three and then some. If his wife is anything like I was, I went fucking medieval on my ex, he was lucky he didn’t have much for me to go after, I did not make it easy on him once I launched. And she should do the same. Fuck this guy! If it’s all coming out, the kids know now, so let it rip at this point? I would air his drawers out in front of the world. Fuck him. He really is a pig misogynist, and it’s good to see karma at work.

Dave is getting the first reality check of his entire life. And I love that for him.

by Anonymousreply 202September 19, 2024 4:59 AM

[quote]Gross kinks, all kind of twisted shit.

Interesting post R202; when I saw the picture of his baby mama & how she looked like she should be hanging out in the Walmart parking lot, my first thought was: this is side piece? Really? But I suppose the attraction is that she's a steady boot call that will do all kinds of things his wife (and groupies) won't do - and likely do them well

by Anonymousreply 203September 19, 2024 9:04 AM

I don’t think it’s possible for any human to stick to that kind of agreement. You cannot go screwing around and never get emotionally involved. A man cannot ensure that he won’t embarrass his family. A vasectomy would help but unless he screws established women, who have their own money and their own success (and he’s more likely to become emotionally attached so back to square one) it’s a numbers game. One of his side pieces is going to humiliate his family. And that’s not to mention the day to day impact of dad being missing from family life because he’s at the hotel with an another woman or gone on vacation with a mistress or out all night chasing pussy. Poor kids and then the inevitable divorce is so nasty because mom was repressing all that rage when under an agreement that she really didn’t want. She’ll go nuclear. It must be easier for such men to avoid marriage altogether. If a woman will agree to such an unfair arrangement, he can surely find a woman who will have his children and then go away and raise them alone for $$$ Have the kid(s) with one woman like that. Then get the snip and go be a freak for the rest of your life.

These arrangements don’t even work for childless gay men. The relationship has be open for both or they have to play together and even then the breakup rate seems to be the same as monogamists. 50/50.

by Anonymousreply 204September 19, 2024 9:18 AM

R203, you saw the picture of his baby mama? Sure

by Anonymousreply 205September 19, 2024 12:21 PM

[quote]I had friends who worked closely with him on, "Studio 666" and they were gobsmacked and dismayed by the news.

Seriously? Your friends must not have been around him very long. He's never hidden his behavior. He's brought his long term mistress and others on tour with him. He's always cheated on his wives. Marriage didn't even put a crimp in his fucking around. Groupies and fucking around are why he tours so much and so long.

by Anonymousreply 206September 19, 2024 12:25 PM

R203 We don't know who the baby mama is

by Anonymousreply 207September 19, 2024 12:49 PM

Jordyn Grohl not playing around it seems, has been seen out without her wedding ring and is fending tell-all offers from large publishing houses.

The latter could be a ploy to get more $ out of Dave in a divorce, to seal her lips from telling all she knows. Link in the following post.

by Anonymousreply 208September 19, 2024 6:02 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209September 19, 2024 6:02 PM

[quote]My first husband was also a drummer in the same scene and ran in Dave’s circles. And ironically enough, same husband treated me *exactly* the same, the only difference was the baby part (and yes we had kids, I was a fucking moron). They are both similar pigs with women. Gross kinks, all kind of twisted shit. Speak in crude and vile ways about sex and their wives. They love degradation.

I'll never understand why women reproduce with guys like this. They know they're not going to be faithful. And if it's for the money, then the wives are no better than the guy because they don't care about the quality of life their future kids will have with a dad like this. No offense R202, but your guy sounded like a monster, and definitely not father material.

by Anonymousreply 210September 23, 2024 4:40 AM

Rubbers are still available. Fool.

by Anonymousreply 211September 23, 2024 4:55 AM

He was pretty cute when he was in Nirvana. But his head looks enormous now. Like a giant block. Even though he has a great head of hair, maybe that look no longer suits him. I know that’s trivial. But I can’t get past his huge blockhead.

by Anonymousreply 212September 23, 2024 8:04 AM

Joe Elliott of Def Leppard spoke about groupies on tour and what they were willing to do. On one tour during a guitar or drum solo—I don’t remember—he said he went below the stage and there was a mother and daughter there waiting to give him a blow job. Looking back, it actually kind of bothered him.

Can you imagine women willing to do anything for you at every stop of your tour? It has to warp you somewhat.

by Anonymousreply 213September 23, 2024 6:23 PM

It didn't warp Kurt, R213. He was repulsed by the groupie thing.

by Anonymousreply 214September 23, 2024 7:43 PM

No, he just killed himself.

by Anonymousreply 215September 23, 2024 8:00 PM

It would be a mind fuck especially when you're young but tbh a father/son duo waiting to blow me would make me feel sorry for them. Like what kind of meth induced nightmare are they living in! I'd feel sorry for humanity, ask security to remove them before they end up on filmed and doxxed and move on. I wouldn't go on to create a family with my husband and use some druggie groupie as an excuse when I'm caught under a twink..or ten. Then again gay men don't get the same sympathy when we mess up. For us, it's proof that we're moral degenerates. For straight guys, they must be sensitive souls who are fucked up and the wife is probably to blame.

by Anonymousreply 216September 23, 2024 8:08 PM

"No, he just killed himself."

R215, that has nothing to do with whether he fucked groupies or not, and by all accounts (including DAVE'S), he did not.

by Anonymousreply 217September 23, 2024 9:18 PM

That’s fine r217, but r214 picks one person out of hundreds of musicians who do sleep with groupies to discredit r213’s comment. Kurt was not the norm.

by Anonymousreply 218September 23, 2024 11:58 PM

Along with the Diddy saga, however that sordid legal tale plays out, I sincerely hope that the Dave Grohl soap opera marks the *end* of a certain kind of lionization of music industry figures. These are not nice guys. Hokey MTV nostalgia goes only so far. I'm glad they're getting some comeuppance, not a minute too soon.

by Anonymousreply 219September 24, 2024 12:58 AM

R210, I am that poster, and I would say I had major daddy issues. I lost my father to drinking mid 20’s. I grew up with the ex husband and because I knew him forever, it seemed like “fate”. But more than that, because of how I lost my dad, I could not lose another my man to drinking too — that was the “story” I told myself. And you are right, it is PATHETIC. I had to go through it the hard way, it didn’t help that I drank and did stuff when young too.

But the only thing I can tell you is a) I did get my kids out extremely young so they weren’t exposed to too much of his drama, and b) no one could ever hurt me like that again because I wouldn’t let them, and c) my kids got to see that I wouldn’t allow it and stood up for myself, finally. So I did grow up from it, but yes, I was also a bad cliché for a while there. I’m not ashamed of it anymore, now I use it to try and help younger people.

In my case though, my drummer wasn’t wealthy! His career, while strong, didn’t play out anything like Dave’s. Her situation could be daddy issues AND money too.

by Anonymousreply 220September 24, 2024 6:20 AM

Say what you want about him as a human being and about his butt rock/dad rock music that his been making for the last 25+ years, but he is one of the best drummers in the history. A beast on the drums

by Anonymousreply 221September 25, 2024 7:02 PM

R221, whatever. He hasn't been a drummer since 1994. But he's still a liar and a cheater

by Anonymousreply 222September 26, 2024 3:21 AM

She's fugly in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 223September 26, 2024 4:02 AM

His wife has always looked fug but he’s the one who married her so that’s his problem.

by Anonymousreply 224September 26, 2024 4:17 AM

R222 Except that he played the drums on the first few Foo Fighters record, on a Queens of the Stone Age records from 2000s and 2010s and a shitload of different projects and albums. But sure

by Anonymousreply 225September 26, 2024 11:15 AM

I have a dear friend who was friends with Dave since back in DC days, I've known my friend for almost 20 years. And she has always been adamant that Jordyn is a total cunt. So when this bomb dropped I reached out to her and she was like "well, yeah, Jordyn's a total bitch." I don't think the wife's "bitchiness" is an excuse to relentlessly fuck randos and carry on with multiple relationships outside of the marriage (there was no "arrangement" for that). For me, it only paints Dave in an even worse light for marrying a woman who's personality he doesn't even like, just to get that Barbie doll Hollywood wife use her for her genetics and her tendency to be controlling and there for stay on top of the home, the children, the engagements and staff while he checks out and spends most of his days at the studio, with his mistresses or on tour.

I remember back in 2006 I was backstage at this Foos show and his wife was their with their baby. And my friend told me he'd been carrying on with their violin player, and now the violin player is proving to be rather unhinged and he was trying to give her the slip and pray that the violin player didn't confront the wife at the show. My working theory is that Dave has very extreme, untreated ADHD and it makes him hypersexual and also he gets stimulation from having these constant secrets and constant fires to put out. Like solving mysteries and puzzles all the time.

He also is heavily dependent on alcohol and it's only gotten worse since his mom and Taylor both died in 2022. I think his alcohol use led to him being careless and getting the rando preggo.

The latest tea I'm hearing from LA is that Jordyn filed for divorce back in March. They've been seen together since then, like at Wimbledon; but if you notice, when they have been seen together they both look very tense and there is no warmth between them. And neither of them have been wearing their wedding rings.

by Anonymousreply 226September 26, 2024 2:06 PM

Your friend prob wants to fuck Dave and take Jordyn's place R226.

by Anonymousreply 227September 26, 2024 2:13 PM

R196, so what’s the wife’s story?

She’s very pretty, she’s in great shape, even after multiple children, & she dresses well. She presents as what people (disgustingly) refer to as a “high value” woman.

All of that 👆🏼, yet here’s the end result: married to a prolific cheater who has had multiple mistresses, one night stands with endless groupies, & is now the father to a child born outside of his marriage.

Healthy self esteem is not based on how one looks or how one dresses or who one marries. Having healthy self esteem is also not equivalent to being happy. It requires making REALLY tough & painful choices, such as: “I love this man, & I want to keep our family unit together for the sake of our children, but this man has zero respect for me & our kids. He doesn’t appreciate the life we have built. He doesn’t care how much his behavior hurts me. He lies, & will never change. It’s time for me to file for divorce, & be an example to our girls, & genuinely model to them what healthy self esteem looks like.”

I’m sorry to go off on a tangent, but I want to impress upon how good self esteem & self care requires making REALLY tough decisions. It’s difficult. It might go against everything one wants. That’s what being true to one’s self means: the ability to say NO MORE, even when staying is really easy & comfortable.

From my own experience, I’ve gathered that women who have good self esteem are seen as cunts because they’re not willing to put up with shit behavior, while women with low self esteem are seen as cool girls or dumb whores because they are willing to stick around no matter what.

Women cannot win, either way.

The person in this story with horrible self esteem is Grohl. Anyone who deliberately chooses spouses & affair partners based on what they perceive to be the vulnerability of others, while assessing that those vulnerabilities might make them easy marks, is a shitty human being.

I cannot imagine picking a partner for the purposes of being able to easily manipulate them so that I could cheat, while believing they’d stay, even if I did.

That’s just fucking horrible, and whether anyone else understands this or not, let me assure you that it will ABSOLUTELY be his female children who will pay the price for their dad’s inability to keep it in his pants, along with mom putting up with it, because she’s terrified of being alone again.

by Anonymousreply 228September 26, 2024 2:37 PM

You're quite a condescending scold R228. This is a gossip site, not group therapy.

by Anonymousreply 229September 26, 2024 2:49 PM

Meanwhile, here you are to scold me, R229.

It is a gossip site, sure. But sometimes people might benefit from another person’s perspective.

I pay my monthly DL fees, just as you do & the comment R196 made pissed me off because it’s profoundly sexist & completely out of touch with what actually happened here: The cheating floozy of a husband is the one with rock bottom self esteem, & manipulation is the tool used to make others a part of the circus he deliberately created.

OK. That is all.

by Anonymousreply 230September 26, 2024 3:03 PM

Its not out of touch at all to say that an ugly woman who sleeps with married men has low self-esteem. Self-esteem is environmental and no one gets treated worse than an ugly woman. And no woman truly wants to be a side piece.

Whether or not Dave also has poor self esteem is irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 231September 26, 2024 3:11 PM

R231, I was going to go off on another rant in response to your post, but I’ve decided against it, because I need to chill & heal.

I’m going on my third week of Valalcyclovir for shingles that have now spread to my scalp, & I’m uncomfortable AF because I cannot sleep or scratch my fucking head. I can’t even shower right now.

I’M PISSED! LOL.

This shit isn’t my cross to bear, & I’m grateful that it’s not. I would have put up with shit like this when I was young, & I was NOT ugly.

Thankfully, I outgrew that. Best of luck to the kids in this story. 🙏🏼

by Anonymousreply 232September 26, 2024 3:34 PM

Interesting analysis, R226. I'm also inclined to think that the pathological cheating doesn't stem from malice or latent misogyny as much as it does the need for novelty, or as you put it, increasing levels of complexity. He's obviously *incapable* of sitting still for more than 5 minutes and as a hyperactive ADHDer, is probably really uncomforable with stasis of any kind, which is sort of the foundation of any halfway decent marriage. I don't think he's so unhealthy that he's one of these people who thrives on chaos....but he strikes me as one who enjoys being, let's say- chaos adjacent.

My two cents are about his relationship with his mother, which I find interesting. If he had had a bad relationship with her and went on to be a serial cheater, that would make sense....but by all accounts they got along really well. He seemed to adore her, and she accepted that he was going to be 'non traditional' from an early age and let him do this thing. Even though they ended up as good friends, I don't think they were all that similiar. His mom seemed to me to be (while often open minded) quite conservative, prim, ladylike and rather traditional. I don't know Jordyn at all but just from her clothes, body language, lack of tatts etc.....there's a pattern there. Meanwhile who does he cheat with? Mostly women who are closer to his sensibility- snowboarders, bassists, alt-porn website doyens. I think he put his Mom on a pedestal and trapped himself in the process. Jordyn is not his type. Apparently his pickup line to her was "You're my future ex-wife". Says it all.

by Anonymousreply 233September 26, 2024 3:35 PM

This thread is frau central with the alternate drummer story, etc.

by Anonymousreply 234September 26, 2024 3:40 PM

lol r234 although I usually enjoy reading people's stories

by Anonymousreply 235September 26, 2024 3:43 PM

[quote] I'm also inclined to think that the pathological cheating doesn't stem from malice or latent misogyny as much as it does the need for novelty, or as you put it, increasing levels of complexity. He's obviously *incapable* of sitting still for more than 5 minutes and as a hyperactive ADHDer, is probably really uncomforable with stasis of any kind, which is sort of the foundation of any halfway decent marriage. I don't think he's so unhealthy that he's one of these people who thrives on chaos....but he strikes me as one who enjoys being, let's say- chaos adjacent.

That's bullshit. Complete bullshit. Do NOT make excuses for this piece of shit. Your bullshit makes me sick to my stomach.

by Anonymousreply 236September 26, 2024 3:47 PM

[quote]I have a dear friend who was friends with Dave since back in DC days, I've known my friend for almost 20 years. And she has always been adamant that Jordyn is a total cunt. So when this bomb dropped I reached out to her and she was like "well, yeah, Jordyn's a total bitch." I don't think the wife's "bitchiness" is an excuse to relentlessly fuck randos and carry on with multiple relationships outside of the marriage (there was no "arrangement" for that). For me, it only paints Dave in an even worse light for marrying a woman who's personality he doesn't even like, just to get that Barbie doll Hollywood wife use her for her genetics and her tendency to be controlling and there for stay on top of the home, the children, the engagements and staff while he checks out and spends most of his days at the studio, with his mistresses or on tour.'

You're a damned liar. Why even mention this about her if you don't feel that way about her? STOP YOUR SHIT. We see through you. You probably had a crush on him.

If she is a bitch, it's probably scumbags like your friend overstep their boundaries with Dave. His wife is probably just trying to keep the riff raff whores away from her husband

by Anonymousreply 237September 26, 2024 3:50 PM

R236 and R237 are Marys!

by Anonymousreply 238September 26, 2024 3:51 PM

He was a known coffee addict, like doctor’s orders to stop addict. Pots and pots a day.

by Anonymousreply 239September 26, 2024 4:15 PM

'Complete bullshit' huh R236? I'll just leave this here....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240September 26, 2024 4:17 PM

[quote] But the only thing I can tell you is a) I did get my kids out extremely young so they weren’t exposed to too much of his drama

KidS. "Extremely young"? How young could the oldest kid have been? And why have multiple kidS with someone you know is addicted to drugs and alcohol, full of drama, etc.

by Anonymousreply 241September 26, 2024 4:19 PM

Any sexually active heterosexual male who already has 2 or 3 kids with one woman and is going to fuck around I’d just plain stupid to not have had a vasectomy.

Now cue the fraus who want to come at me with, “if he divorces and remarries his wife will want her own children…” nonsense.

Tough shit. The tunnel is permanently closed.

by Anonymousreply 242September 26, 2024 4:21 PM

[quote] “if he divorces and remarries his wife will want her own children…” nonsense.

Huh? Is there supposed to be a comma in there, somewhere?

by Anonymousreply 243September 26, 2024 4:23 PM

Thanks, r243, That should be

"if he divorces, and then remarries, the next wife will want her own children..."

by Anonymousreply 244September 26, 2024 4:31 PM

the wife already has 3 kids. now...her vag is probably the size of grand canyon, loose as fuck.

How the fuck do you expect a world famous rock star to climax in that ???

He wants to fuck young, pussy. Whether the old ones (no kids) are loose or tight is a mystery but after kids (from what I hear) is loose

by Anonymousreply 245September 26, 2024 4:43 PM

Thank you for bringing the tea r226. We don't get much here lately. Interesting you heard that she filed back in March.

I also heard Grohl was a bigtime coffee addict. The ADHD theory could hold water. It's not an excuse, but more of an explanation.

I agree with r238. This has been a decent thread with several POVs, no need to scold others for having a discussion.

by Anonymousreply 246September 26, 2024 4:50 PM

[quote] the wife already has 3 kids. now...her vag is probably the size of grand canyon, loose as fuck.

How the fuck do you expect a world famous rock star to climax in that ???

He wants to fuck young, pussy. Whether the old ones (no kids) are loose or tight is a mystery but after kids (from what I hear) is loose

Vaginas get looser, not huge. They are meant to stretch, unlike assholes.

by Anonymousreply 247September 26, 2024 4:55 PM

[quote] it only paints Dave in an even worse light for marrying a woman who's personality he doesn't even like, just to get that Barbie doll Hollywood wife use her for her genetics and her tendency to be controlling and there for stay on top of the home, the children, the engagements and staff while he checks out and spends most of his days at the studio, with his mistresses or on tour

Same could be said of many successful men in finance, tech, Hollywood, etc. Being a trophy wife is damned hard work and they are expected to put up with a lot and know they can be easily replaced. But having a kid with someone else while still married is a tough pill for most to swallow.

by Anonymousreply 248September 26, 2024 5:00 PM

R245 has never heard of C-Sections.

by Anonymousreply 249September 26, 2024 11:25 PM

Both kids were under the age of r241.

He had been sober and fell off the wagon and it all happened at basically the same time (kids and his drinking/drugging again). I own my poor judgement, but having lost my father if drinking very shortly before, I didn’t want to lose another man that way. Is that rational? Nope. But I’m being honest, it’s what I did. I want healthy.

Dave’s career is over from this saga. Wonder if he knows that?

by Anonymousreply 250September 26, 2024 11:54 PM

Dave’s career is in no way over from this r250. His fans may be disappointed but this won’t make a difference to his fans.

by Anonymousreply 251September 27, 2024 12:24 AM

Typo at r250, “I was not healthy.”

You may be right r251. I could give a shit, I was just thinking after me too, he may be done, BUT he may have Trumpy fans.

by Anonymousreply 252September 27, 2024 1:00 AM

The Trumpers hate Dave/The Foos now because the band spoke out against Trump using "My Hero" at a rally. The Foos were like "Um, we don't authorize Trump's usage of our songs," and instantly made thousands of brainwashed sheelple loathe them.

by Anonymousreply 253September 27, 2024 2:07 AM

He’s not losing his career over this. He didn’t diddle a kid or rape an unconscious man or woman. His career will be fine.

Surely he recognizes this, while also understanding that it’s his family, particularly his children, including the newborn, who deserve real accountability & change.

Don’t fuck your kids over. Just don’t. If you’re fortunate enough to have them, please do right by them in a healthy & honest way.

by Anonymousreply 254September 27, 2024 2:13 AM

I like his music and will still listen to it but I no longer have any illusions about him being a wholesome guy

by Anonymousreply 255September 27, 2024 2:22 AM

R255 why would you ever have any illusions of him being a “wholesome guy?” Do you know him?

by Anonymousreply 256September 27, 2024 2:26 AM

No I didn’t know much about him before this. I just figured because you never heard about him whoring it up and he looks dorky he probably wasn’t up to much outside his marriage

by Anonymousreply 257September 27, 2024 2:29 AM

Celebrity culture is the downfall of humanity. Truly. It used to be that people would vouch for each other, so it was through someone you trust first.

Celebrity culture has made false images, and when those are shattered, people trust less and less. I’m the most cynical whore in the world, and the culture is part of why.

by Anonymousreply 258September 27, 2024 2:48 AM

MARY.

There are lots of non-celebrities fucking the woman across town, living double lives. The problem is that you put "nice guy" Dave Grohl up on a pedestal. You might not put Neighbor Joe (fucking different women in the county) up on that same pedestal.

People need to grow up and be their own heroes.

by Anonymousreply 259September 27, 2024 3:50 AM

I never put Dave on a pedestal, his music doesn't interest me.

But no one tried harder to make himself out to be the nice guy more than Dave.

by Anonymousreply 260September 27, 2024 4:46 AM

A good chunk of his career is dust now, seeing as how it was based on a good, lovable guy who is fair to everyone. Does the right thing. Dependable, solid. Meanwhile the band cancelled some shows yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 261September 27, 2024 12:56 PM

R261 Oh snap, they did?!

by Anonymousreply 262September 27, 2024 1:26 PM

This is where Rolling Bone Mick Jagger showed his smarts throughout his image and when marketing the band and himself.

He reveled in the bad boy image to benefit marketing the Stones, but he actually lived up to its reality. He fathered a child outside of his "marriage" to Jerry Hall.

But, it should also be pointed out when he was living that life, it was a whole different sexual and social environment so that helped him get away with a lot of stuff.

by Anonymousreply 263September 27, 2024 1:28 PM

Over 2 weeks out and we still don't know who the baby mama is. That is amazing (even if she is a civilian). I think the internet found out who the Baby Reindeer alleged stalker was a lot faster than this. However, I suspect people are more interested to learn how old she is rather than who she is.

by Anonymousreply 264September 27, 2024 2:11 PM

For those saying Dave's career is over because of this, you need to look a little bit further into his (and Foos) history to understand just how bulletproof he is. He's done something WAY worse than cheating or having an illegitimate baby. If you're still rooting for him at this point or like the Foos, a warning: this video is not for the faint of heart. It's bleak. I knew about this peripherally but after exploring further, I can never look at him/them the same way again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265September 27, 2024 3:43 PM

Interesting link @ R265.

I have a theory about people who dive into conspiracy theories & stand by them, no matter what.

I think people like this have experienced major, traumatic events or a series of repeated traumatic events as children, & they have never been assessed & treated properly by a licensed professional, PARTICULARLY a licensed professional who is completely unrelated to their religion, church, or in their circle of family and/or friends.

I believe that many adults dealt with trauma when in their childhood, by creating alternate realities for themselves, in order to cope & survive. This is common in households where children were subjected to domestic violence by watching a family member or members get beaten, punished, starved, forced to participate in child labor or sexual assaults, and/or be targeted directly themselves by their abuser(s). It’s heartbreaking, however, it’s a valid coping mechanism.

When they grow up, they push down the trauma, or make the HUGE mistake of explaining it away by devoting themselves to religion, and sometimes, a cult, instead of facing it head on & seeking REAL help from a medical professional.

Spending years & years in denial, they eventually are easily swept up into conspiracy theories of all types. It’s the “magical thinking” so many of us here discuss & despise, yet we should attempt to understand that people who fall for conspiracy theories/fundamentalist religions/extremism are usually VERY broken people who haven’t had the courage or even opportunities to break away from the life of lies that they have created for themselves, in order to survive.

I’m not excusing abuse, violence, misinformation, or cults. I am, however, pointing out why we are now surrounded by millions of Americans who refuse to see or recognize factual events as they were/are.

They’re easy marks & are at the highest of risks to be bamboozled, & taken advantage of my others who are also victims of repeated trauma, or by those who are just conmen, & have no issue with manipulating them & taking advantage of their unhealed wounds (for example, Trump & the MAGA movement).

Facing a fucked up childhood without a magic wand is not easy. It’s hard work that takes several years or much more time in order find what was broken, to properly place all of your fucked up & broken parts where they properly belong, & heal them ON YOUR OWN, WITHOUT JESUS OR XENU OR THE BHUDDA. It’s ALL up to you and all on you, even though it’s not your fault, nor did you ask to be born into it.

I don’t support AIDS denialists, nor the cunts who created miserable existences for the parents/survivors of Sandy Hook - obviously. I just wanted to explain my theory about how these people became who they are, & point out how difficult it is to separate oneself from an ecosystem that actively does everything possible to make trauma survivors deny and/or push down their pain so that they can be manipulated/exploited by religious leaders for their money,

Facing one’s own pain, fears & demons without a life raft is scary as fuck. It’s not for the faint of heart, & I applaud everyone (including myself) who has chosen to deal with trauma honestly, with a licensed professional, instead of living in make believe land.

by Anonymousreply 266September 27, 2024 5:27 PM

Wow so he’s a nutter

by Anonymousreply 267September 27, 2024 8:04 PM

[quote]Now cue the fraus who want to come at me.

A frau laying down the law to other fraus. That’s rich.

by Anonymousreply 268September 27, 2024 10:10 PM

He’s got a Russell Brand sized ego but with top notch PR.

by Anonymousreply 269September 27, 2024 10:19 PM

[quote][R261] Oh snap, they did?!

Yep. I was impressed they were able to replace them with Jack White at such short notice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270September 27, 2024 10:34 PM

Jack White is a definite upgrade

by Anonymousreply 271September 27, 2024 11:35 PM

Jack is the complete opposite of the Foo Fighters; he’s innovative and special.

by Anonymousreply 272September 28, 2024 12:00 AM

Don’t know if I shared this here but Jack White is an excellent baseball player and I got to watch him play a casual game against my friend’s team last year. He was first base and is the whitest human I’ve ever seen. I’ll post pictures tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 273September 28, 2024 2:51 AM

Jack got started ripping off Flat Duo Jets.

by Anonymousreply 274September 28, 2024 2:57 AM

[quote] Facing one’s own pain, fears & demons without a life raft is scary as fuck. It’s not for the faint of heart, & I applaud everyone (including myself) who has chosen to deal with trauma honestly, with a licensed professional, instead of living in make believe land.

MARY. Get a blog.

by Anonymousreply 275September 28, 2024 3:11 AM

R266 = Alex Jones' mitigation lawyer

by Anonymousreply 276September 28, 2024 1:06 PM

The first Foo Fighters album has not really held up but is vastly superior to the rest. Dave recorded all of the instruments himself except for Greg Dulli on one song. He should have kept doing that. Hiring the Sunny Day Real Estate rhythm section is what got him into AIDS denialism.

by Anonymousreply 277September 28, 2024 2:06 PM

I agree R277.

That was such a weird/awkward move, having Dave and Pat Smear, who still had the Nirvana glow about them, stuck together with the Sunny Day Real Estate guys with the plaid shirts and Dockers. If you were a Nirvana fan who worshiped at the altar of Kurt, it was hard to admit the obvious, which was that the music was truly awful. Like Hootie & the Blowfish awful,

by Anonymousreply 278September 30, 2024 1:46 AM

Reviving this thread because I don't want it to die just yet.... Anyone got more tea? Has the baby mama been outed yet?

by Anonymousreply 279October 5, 2024 5:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!