Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

** Presidential Debate Thread **

With just over 24 hours to go, I thought I'd create a thread.

What are your plans for debate watching?

by Anonymousreply 604September 11, 2024 1:56 AM

I plan to start watching it, but if the moderators allow Dump to bully and steamroll Harris, I'll turn it off and follow via DL.

by Anonymousreply 1September 9, 2024 11:17 PM

Where’s is streaming,

by Anonymousreply 2September 9, 2024 11:30 PM

I might listen on the radio while reading here, and a novel.

by Anonymousreply 3September 9, 2024 11:34 PM

What novel r3?

by Anonymousreply 4September 9, 2024 11:40 PM

Probably a crime thriller from some unkown author.

by Anonymousreply 5September 9, 2024 11:42 PM

YouTube I would imagine r2

by Anonymousreply 6September 10, 2024 12:14 AM

[quote]Where’s is streaming

Probably everywhere but to be more precise...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 10, 2024 12:24 AM

Thanks r7

by Anonymousreply 8September 10, 2024 12:50 AM

I will be watching at home so that I can scream at the tv.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 10, 2024 12:57 AM

I'll be BEYOND THRILLED when this mess is over!!! The candidates (and this is including President Biden) aren't the problem(s). It's the media with its unquenchable thirst to position political debates as boxing matches and entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 10September 10, 2024 1:31 AM

I don't know, r10.

I'd say the proto-fascist candidate is something of a concern.

by Anonymousreply 11September 10, 2024 1:34 AM

Kamala to Trump:

Donald, you look lovely tonight. But that's no surprise. You spend more time on hair & makeup than most women I know. Don't you?!

by Anonymousreply 12September 10, 2024 1:34 AM

[quote]I'd say the proto-fascist candidate is something of a concern.

Then... REPORT ON THAT rather than this is what Harris "must do", "can't do", etc. I'm also sick of these pundits who normalize Trump. He's far from a good debater. He's simply a loudmouth that uses the strategy (ya see?) of speaking over, yelling, etc without any type of substance. But... it's entertaining...

by Anonymousreply 13September 10, 2024 1:39 AM

I thought it was live on ABC?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 10, 2024 1:45 AM

I live two blocks from the venue. It's locked the fuck down tonight.

by Anonymousreply 15September 10, 2024 1:52 AM

So all the rules are to keep Trump from turning the event into a circus?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 10, 2024 2:01 AM

I'd rather eat a chunk of coal. You all are gonna have to tell me what happens I just cannot watch it. It's too painful.

by Anonymousreply 17September 10, 2024 2:17 AM

I only made it 10 minutes into the debate with Biden. But Kamala is going to be in prosecutor mode, and she isn't going to take the bait when he gets ugly. The moderators are another story.

by Anonymousreply 18September 10, 2024 2:29 AM

[quote] I'd rather eat a chunk of coal. You all are gonna have to tell me what happens I just cannot watch it. It's too painful.

lol.

Muted TV on to the debate, but my eyes firmly on the DL thread made of the posts of thick-skinned DLers.

I know, I know. I'm cowering behind you guys. You can't stop me. You can't kick me out from there.

But please, a bit of mercy. My anxiety will be through the roof.

by Anonymousreply 19September 10, 2024 2:49 AM

I left MSNBC on after Lawrence O’Donnell’s show only to hear Stephanie Ruhle refer to Trump as a “skilled debater”. It’s not the first time she has said this and she’s not the only one guilty of it.

Getting really tired of these talking heads talking from both sides of their mouths.

by Anonymousreply 20September 10, 2024 3:57 AM

[quote] I'd rather eat a chunk of coal. You all are gonna have to tell me what happens I just cannot watch it. It's too painful.

When my confidence level was greater, I was certain I'd watch (& see the end of Trump). But knowing Trump has, at a minimum, a 50-50 chance of winning makes me more uncertain about watching.

by Anonymousreply 21September 10, 2024 11:01 AM

[quote] I left MSNBC on after Lawrence O’Donnell’s show only to hear Stephanie Ruhle refer to Trump as a “skilled debater”. It’s not the first time she has said this and she’s not the only one guilty of it.

I would otherwise say she was just raising the expectations game for Trump, but for an MSNBC audience?!

by Anonymousreply 22September 10, 2024 11:03 AM

Gonna watch it on my phone with Datalounge on laptop. No place I'd rather be. Deep calming breaths. XO

by Anonymousreply 23September 10, 2024 11:04 AM

Just another Dump hate rally wherein he’ll spew his usual lies and not get fact checked or called out and then the media will go on with its “too close to call” bullshit. Hard pass.

by Anonymousreply 24September 10, 2024 11:05 AM

There will be no witty bitches, because partisans are not witty. The venom towards Trump ruins the humor and Kamala would be treated like Mother Theresa.

by Anonymousreply 25September 10, 2024 11:15 AM

[quote] The venom towards Trump ruins the humor and Kamala would be treated like Mother Theresa.

Bwahahahaha!

Because, of course, Trump's charm and manners are only too well known, right?

You're a typical, run-of -the-mill Trumper, always holding others to account but living your life to save Trump from himself.

Trump can dish it out to his ugly heart's content, but, nobody better dish it back to him.

Really? Trump, your "tells it like it is" faux "tough guy", like any other coward, wants to be to dish it out but can't take it?

And you want to rescue him from that? Shelter him?

That isn't consistent with the truly, tough courageous people I know. They don't require my rescue. If they're going to assert it, they'll own it.

I'll have a lot to answer for on my death bed. I'll have to ask for forgiveness. I'll forgive. "Regrets, I've had a few".

But one thing I'll be at peace about is that I was never among a kind that would give favor, or excuse, or justify, the low-down likes of Donald Trump.

by Anonymousreply 26September 10, 2024 11:42 AM

Brit here, I'll get up at 2am to watch live, and follow my DL fellows for what comfort might be found.

Last debate I was willing Biden to up his game, but it became excruciating. This time I'll be willing Kamala somehow to deliver one of the longest overdue comeuppances in history. Hope springs eternal.

by Anonymousreply 27September 10, 2024 11:53 AM

I’m in Europe, 6 hours ahead. So with these things I go to sleep and wake up for the aftermath shitshow.

by Anonymousreply 28September 10, 2024 11:55 AM

I really dont get why the media particularly CNN praises Kamala 2020 VP debate with Pence and that cringe line of " im sleaming, im speaking" i cringe everytime they show it

by Anonymousreply 29September 10, 2024 12:01 PM

Im speaking*

by Anonymousreply 30September 10, 2024 12:01 PM

Past my bedtime.

I'll catch up in the morning.

EVERY fucking website will have "Five (or ten) (or fifteen) Most Important Takeaways from Harris/Trump Debate"

by Anonymousreply 31September 10, 2024 12:03 PM

[quote]im speaking" i cringe everytime they show it

It shows her being able to be forceful, speak to power, and demand proper respect. However... the media has run it into the ground with its constant replay.

Why it is also compelling (IMHO) is that it shows a Black woman speaking to and confronting a white male in such a manner.

by Anonymousreply 32September 10, 2024 12:12 PM

Here's my hope.

I'm already claiming that Harris will do well. But what I want to see her do is "well enough" or better to effectively and permanently severely cripple the Trump fundraising operation. Not only will it kill Trump but all down ballot Republicans too.

by Anonymousreply 33September 10, 2024 12:18 PM

Interesting comment to put out on the day of the debate

Tulsi Gabbard 🌺@TulsiGabbard

Kamala Harris is being trained like an actress—lights, cameras, memorized lines—so she can “win” the debate and act her way through this election. But we’re not choosing the lead in a movie; we’re choosing our Commander-in-Chief. As citizens and voters, we need to recognize our solemn responsibility in this regard.

by Anonymousreply 34September 10, 2024 12:22 PM

Oh, shut up, Gabbard.

I'll take the implicit compliment from Harris that she knows American voters should expect a prepared candidate over the insult from Trump that any shitty behavior, lack of preparedness, and lies he feels like handing out, should do.

What contempt Trump and Trumpers have for Americans.

As if Trump's skyscraper comb-over Aqua-Netted hair and orange make-up aren't him preparing for a role.

by Anonymousreply 35September 10, 2024 12:33 PM

[quote]...we’re choosing our Commander-in-Chief. As citizens and voters, we need to recognize our solemn responsibility in this regard.

Indeed. A convicted felon, sex offender, serial bankrupt, insurrectionist and daily liar are certainly characteristics for solemn recognition.

by Anonymousreply 36September 10, 2024 12:58 PM

R34, thanks, that quote from Tulsi says a lot. The Trump camp are nervous because Kamala Harris actually did some debate prep sessions and they couldn’t get Trump to do the same.

So now they’re hastily pivoting from “she’s stupid “ to “she may seem clever tonight but we have the spin on that: she’s just an actress”.

by Anonymousreply 37September 10, 2024 1:04 PM

What color suit will Kamala wear tonight?

by Anonymousreply 38September 10, 2024 1:04 PM

I'd like a President that is not completely bat-shit crazy, Tulsa.

by Anonymousreply 39September 10, 2024 1:12 PM

I pray she reads him for filth and humiliates him.

by Anonymousreply 40September 10, 2024 1:20 PM

Watching on CSPAN to avoid the talking heads commentary. Trump is a cornered rat, fighting to stay out of jail. He will be oozing misogyny. He wants her to come at him so he can let loose. Best bet is for her to stay on message, dismiss him, refuse to get into wrangles. That should unleash his insanity.

by Anonymousreply 41September 10, 2024 1:22 PM

What are the odds that we get a Michael Richards- style outburst? He came so close at the NABJ conference...

by Anonymousreply 42September 10, 2024 1:33 PM

This is going to be exceptionally boring. Mics are muted, no live audience. She'll make all her policy points, and he won't have any outbursts. And the polling won't change one bit.

by Anonymousreply 43September 10, 2024 1:43 PM

He is going to be fully medicated, may be some drooling. All dolled up by his fake doctor.

by Anonymousreply 44September 10, 2024 2:02 PM

FYI, Rachel Maddow is on The View this morning.

by Anonymousreply 45September 10, 2024 3:01 PM

I wonder what Tulsi saw?

by Anonymousreply 46September 10, 2024 3:12 PM

Trump litera)ly shit himself at the last debate. I wonder if that's why Kamala pushed for muted mics

by Anonymousreply 47September 10, 2024 3:13 PM

[quote] I wonder if that's why Kamala pushed for muted mics

I see the posting of disinformation has started early. Harris unsuccessfully made the demand for the mics to be unmuted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48September 10, 2024 3:26 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49September 10, 2024 3:36 PM

R49 What a very stable genius.

by Anonymousreply 50September 10, 2024 3:44 PM

When is Trump ever happy? When he's cheating at golf or replenishing his narcissistic supply surrounded by sycophants? He's going to be as foul as can be tonight.

by Anonymousreply 51September 10, 2024 3:53 PM

I hope Kamala's podium is upwind of Trump's diaper. 💩🙏

by Anonymousreply 52September 10, 2024 4:30 PM

r2 It's streaming on Hulu and Disney+ for the first time ever, plus there are live streams on YouTube.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53September 10, 2024 4:34 PM

r28 Same, I'll be running during the debate and will check DL after I return home. Needless to say, I hope I don't find a dumpster fire like after the first debate.

by Anonymousreply 54September 10, 2024 4:37 PM

The only way I can observe the political circus without becoming physically nauseous is by reading threads on DL. Praise be to the commenters' wit, sarcasm, and scathing viewpoints!

by Anonymousreply 55September 10, 2024 4:41 PM

CAPITULATION! Already...

DC_Draino @DC_Draino·3h

Everyone has to be prepared for the fact that the media is going to crown Kamala the winner of tonight’s debate no matter what

She could pound a bottle of wine & barbecue a cat on stage and they’ll say “she connects with the common people of this country”

Get ready for the spin

by Anonymousreply 56September 10, 2024 5:15 PM

Kamala is bringing Scaramucci and Olivia Troye as her guests today, to try and get under Trump's skin.

The cute reporter in the back... I need to be inside him, quite deeply.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57September 10, 2024 5:17 PM

Same photo from an older article, for reference.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58September 10, 2024 5:18 PM

From NPR/Marist poll this morning.

[quote]70% of Americans will watch all or most of the presidential debate between Harris and Trump and an additional 23% say they won’t watch but will closely follow the news coverage of the debate.

by Anonymousreply 59September 10, 2024 5:26 PM

7 percent will pass out from their drug of choice before 9pm.

by Anonymousreply 60September 10, 2024 5:29 PM

One of the media attacks on Kamala is that she's a flip flopper because of fracking. I'm sure the debate moderators will ask her about that tonight. But they'll be silent when it comes to Trump's flip flops on everything, especially abortion.

by Anonymousreply 61September 10, 2024 5:32 PM

CNN being disgusting.

[quote]A campaign that has been about avoiding error and limiting unscripted public exposure for the vice president faces a nowhere-to-hide moment on prime-time television. And the price of failure is enormous.

by Anonymousreply 62September 10, 2024 5:43 PM

I so sick of people saying they don’t know enough about her when you know all you need to about him!

by Anonymousreply 63September 10, 2024 5:47 PM

[quote] I so sick of people saying they don’t know enough about her when you know all you need to about him!

Although many people automatically vote for one party or the other, there are still a few people who want to examine both candidates before they choose which in their mind is the lesser of two evils. Those people know how bad Trump is, but they want to compare that to Harris.

by Anonymousreply 64September 10, 2024 5:58 PM

[quote] One of the media attacks on Kamala is that she's a flip flopper because of fracking.

You don’t think that and illegal immigration are flip-flops by Harris? The latter would be a huge flip-flop.

by Anonymousreply 65September 10, 2024 6:00 PM

[quote]Those people know how bad Trump is, but they want to compare that to Harris.

Well, tell me R64, what is there to compare (in your opinion)?

by Anonymousreply 66September 10, 2024 6:03 PM

And for good luck, R57, Trump will inexplicably trot out the same Bill Clinton accusers he put on parade at the ‘16 debate.

by Anonymousreply 67September 10, 2024 6:03 PM

I hope he has the runs leading up to and during the debate. Hot orange cheeto pus blasting out his tired hole.

by Anonymousreply 68September 10, 2024 6:16 PM

[quote]A campaign that has been about avoiding error and limiting unscripted public exposure...

Because Trump's unscripted public exposure has been so worthwhile, informative and Presidential.

by Anonymousreply 69September 10, 2024 6:38 PM

OH, JOY! Forget about healthcare being at risk. It means nothing that women's rights are under attack and being taken away. What's important?

Bets are pouring in taking sides "IF" or "IF NOT" Harris & Trump will shake hands!!!

And... that's entertainment folks!!!

by Anonymousreply 70September 10, 2024 6:58 PM

A virtual watch party with Walz to help soothe the nervous Marys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71September 10, 2024 7:02 PM

That's a great idea. Thanks, R71!

by Anonymousreply 72September 10, 2024 7:07 PM

[quote]Bets are pouring in taking sides "IF" or "IF NOT" Harris & Trump will shake hands!!!

I’m hoping for something like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73September 10, 2024 7:22 PM

Instead of shaking his hand, she should kick him in the balls.

by Anonymousreply 74September 10, 2024 7:30 PM

Thanks R71

by Anonymousreply 75September 10, 2024 7:38 PM

[quote]Harris unsuccessfully made the demand for the mics to be unmuted.

Her team was stupid for agreeing to the Dump team’s demands for muted mics. Dump himself wanted unmuted mics. She should have told them unmuted or forget it.

by Anonymousreply 76September 10, 2024 7:40 PM

R76 But then all the MAGAts would whine about her changing the rules he and Biden had agreed to and how unfair it was to their dear leader.

by Anonymousreply 77September 10, 2024 7:44 PM

[Quote] The only way I can observe the political circus without becoming physically nauseous is by reading threads on DL. Praise be to the commenters' wit, sarcasm, and scathing viewpoints!

I'm with you, r55. I usually plan to watch and then chicken shit out and follow on DL. He's so FUCKING triggering.

by Anonymousreply 78September 10, 2024 7:44 PM

She should shake hands wearing a plastic glove, remove it and spray the air with Febreze.

by Anonymousreply 79September 10, 2024 7:48 PM

It’s too bad he can’t get an electric shock every time he lies.

by Anonymousreply 80September 10, 2024 7:52 PM

Will he be extra sniffy tonight?

by Anonymousreply 81September 10, 2024 7:54 PM

[quote]and spray the air with Febreze.

Make it Lysol spray.

by Anonymousreply 82September 10, 2024 7:59 PM

He has to be an insane, rage filled, lie -spewing- maniac so his minions will go to war for him and she has to be perfectly Presidential including hair, make up, posture, tone, content, fact-checking with zingers that hit but not below the belt and specific policies that address problems we've had for generations that no one else has solved. AND NO CACKLING!!!

by Anonymousreply 83September 10, 2024 8:01 PM

YOU SUDDENLY TURNED BLACK AND THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS IT.

by Anonymousreply 84September 10, 2024 8:05 PM

Someone invited me over to watch the debate. Actually, he asked if I was going to watch the debate, which somehow I was supposed to know was code for let's watch the debate together. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 85September 10, 2024 8:11 PM

I just have a funny feeling that no matter how great Kamala does tonight the corporate media across the board has already prepared 3 or 4 talking points against her that they are just going to nail against her for the rest of the week and try to take her down like they did Joe in the last debate.

They are all in the bag for Trump and this is really their last chance to make something stick to her - and no matter what Trump does, he’ll get a total pass. Even if it’s “she couldn’t control Trump” that’s what they’ll go with instead of “Trump was out of control.”

Because, let’s be honest: there’s no comparison to be made between these two candidates other than he is completely unfit for office.

To the corporate media, “debate” equals “wildcard” and they’re most likely going to invent some major bullshit to help Trump out. Just my feeling.

by Anonymousreply 86September 10, 2024 9:32 PM

[quote]...we’re choosing our Commander-in-Chief. As citizens and voters, we need to recognize our solemn responsibility in this regard.

Exactly, Tulsi. We're choosing a president, not the latest winner of "The Apprentice."

by Anonymousreply 87September 10, 2024 9:41 PM

[quote]I just have a funny feeling that no matter how great Kamala does tonight the corporate media across the board has already prepared 3 or 4 talking points against her that they are just going to nail against her for the rest of the week and try to take her down like they did Joe in the last debate.

Of course they are. They have to keep this as a nail biter. I'm glad you brought up President Biden too. Yes, his performance was bad, but it really was not as bad as all of the histrionics the media pushed. It really wasn't. However, with that said, and my being a supporter of his and now Harris, I can now see that he made the right decision. It seems that President Biden only became invigorated when he is with and among the people. Other than those times, he has come across as a frail (and to some level sullen) old man.

by Anonymousreply 88September 10, 2024 9:43 PM

SHe needs to take him down *humorously* with lines like the Michelle "Black Jobs" quip. That's what they'll replay over and over.

by Anonymousreply 89September 10, 2024 9:47 PM

At this point I just want it over with. Yes, I obviously understand the stakes at hand, but I'm exhausted by the media's constant – and contradictory – insistence that the debate "won't change much" except it somehow *will* save Western democracy.

I'm also exhausted by people like R84 who, without evidence, keep insisting the "corporate media" or "MSM" is "stilting its coverage against Harris / Trump solely to boost readership / viewership." This definitely isn't limited to DataLounge: read the comments section of any given NYT article about Harris, and you'll see identical handwringing. The ridiculousness of it doesn't become apparent until you read the Wall Street Journal and notice that *their* commenters are saying the same fucking thing – except about Trump. Yes, they really are arguing that the WSJ & Faux News are "throwing the race for Kamala" solely for publishing even entirely neutral reports.

Yes, I also know everything's a conspiracy theory today, blah blah blah, and I sure as FUCK look forward to the day – long after this dreadful Trumpist era has ended – when conspiracy theories are once again revealed to be 100% bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 90September 10, 2024 9:47 PM

[quote] Yes, his performance was bad, but it really was not as bad as all of the histrionics the media pushed. It really wasn't.

While I know it's very fashionable across the political spectrum to attack the media, the notion that Biden's problems can be laid at the feet of the media is so misplaced.

by Anonymousreply 91September 10, 2024 10:01 PM

It's on at 9:00 PM ET.

by Anonymousreply 92September 10, 2024 10:06 PM

[quote]r91 = the notion that Biden's problems can be laid at the feet of the media is so misplaced.

The complaint is that equal time wasn't given to Trump's problems.

by Anonymousreply 93September 10, 2024 10:11 PM

I won't be watching. I still have PTSD from June.

But I have my Trump voodoo doll out and ready to be pricked.

by Anonymousreply 94September 10, 2024 10:24 PM

I'm sure that could be arranged, R80.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95September 10, 2024 10:26 PM

Drinking Game: Take a shot every time Trump refers to something he did/said as something no one has ever seen before or was better than ever seen before, etc. Extra shot for accordion hands.

We'll all be sloshed by the end.

by Anonymousreply 96September 10, 2024 10:35 PM

We'll be sloshed ten minutes in, r96

by Anonymousreply 97September 10, 2024 10:41 PM

[quote] The complaint is that equal time wasn't given to Trump's problems.

Trump's mendacity is so constant that, in the media's defense, there's no keeping up with it. Much like every mass shooting.

by Anonymousreply 98September 10, 2024 10:47 PM

I am almost tempted to go to a watch party.

by Anonymousreply 99September 10, 2024 10:59 PM

We’d be sloshed half-way through.

🤪

by Anonymousreply 100September 10, 2024 11:11 PM

Veneer!

by Anonymousreply 101September 10, 2024 11:12 PM

I wish it started at 8:00 ET instead of 9:00.

I took allergy meds and I'm already getting sleepy.

by Anonymousreply 102September 10, 2024 11:13 PM

I hope this is brought up tonight. This is disqualifying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103September 10, 2024 11:21 PM

I just can't watch it. I'm terrified he will do a lot better than I expect him to, and I just can't take the disappointment. I'll sit back and read the comments here.

by Anonymousreply 104September 10, 2024 11:26 PM

I miss Candy Crowley as debate moderator, and how she would keep snacks under the desk to nosh on during the debate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105September 10, 2024 11:27 PM

I'm at work so can't watch. I'm relying on you bitches to keep me posted!!

by Anonymousreply 106September 10, 2024 11:28 PM

R103, wow. Tim Walz will definitely "go there" on Vance at the VP debate.

by Anonymousreply 107September 10, 2024 11:29 PM

"(📢) Tuesday’s debate (ABC, 9PM) may be the only one in the most important POTUS election ever. It also won’t be a debate, shouldn’t be happening, and will harm democracy. A bestselling Trump biographer explains in this thread starting at 7PM.

1/ This isn’t a debate. You mustn’t think of it as a debate. You mustn’t watch or discuss it as a debate. You must reject analyses that deconstruct as if it were a debate. It has no debate-like qualities—it bears no resemblance to what America once called a “political debate.”

2/ At this point the term “debate”—much like the term “convention” as it was applied to the RNC this year—is mere marketing. It’s intended to convey memories of a tradition America once had that made us—and for that matter America—feel more or less normal and safe and located.

3/ In a debate, competitors prepare. As has now been reported, Donald Trump has in no fashion prepared for tonight—nor, when you peel back the curtain, was his supposed preparation for the June debate with Joe Biden actually “prep” at all—because he knows this is not a debate.

4/ In a debate, there are rules. Yes, media likes to say what’s happening tonight has “rules” because seeing things that way allows for weeks of easy-to-write process stories. But Trump follows whatever rules he likes, and there’ll be no meaningful penalties for rule breakage.

5/ While there aren’t rules in any meaningful sense, there are *features*. Just as Rome threw Christians to the lions in the Colosseum at a certain time of day, for a rough duration, with a rough max attendance, there are immutable(-ish) elements to this gladiatorial madness.

6/ The debate will go for a certain time. Microphones will be muted at certain times. Questions will be asked. None of those are rules and none of those things make this a debate any more than calling the McRib “the McRib” makes it homemade brisket or makes a McDouble a McRib..."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108September 10, 2024 11:32 PM

I'm getting nervous.

by Anonymousreply 109September 10, 2024 11:33 PM

Washington Post

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110September 10, 2024 11:35 PM

"7/ In a debate, facts matter—which is why the competitors prepare. You *have* to prepare if you’re entering an arena in which there are rules that are enforced and the only weapon you have is facts and the person who wins on facts wins the debate.

*None of that matters here*.

8/ And the foregoing is connected to the key fact that in a debate there is scoring, or at a minimum a winner, but that winner is determined on the basis of metrics understood and accepted by all beforehand: essentially, who has made their case most factually and compellingly.

9/ Here, there’s not only no agreement on rules, not only no enforcement of any pretend “rules,” not only no agreed-upon metric of success, not only no concord on why we’re even calling this a “debate,” but the winner will be decided via means similar to scrying pig entrails.

10/ None of the foregoing is opinion—it’s fact. And I’ll tell you how I know. I know because US political debates ceased to be debates the moment a deranged sociopath and pathological liar was admitted to them in 2016.

Then they were “debates” the way a McRib is steak frites.

11/ I use that metaphor advisedly. I’m not saying U.S. debates are to actual debate the way a McRib is to a gourmet pork sandwich. That’d be to say our debates are simply *simulated* or *processed*. But no matter how much you gussy up a McRib, it will *never* be steak frites.

12/ So let’s get to it: what’s *really* happening tonight?

Well, a U.S. citizen, Harris, has self-selected to be stuck in a room with a deranged criminal for 90 minutes so we can watch in real time how she handles being in the presence of a bona fide madman for that duration.

13/ That’s right: this is macabre dystopian theater, one in which even us choosing to be in the audience makes us endtimes sadomasochists.

It’s something *far* closer to watching the Christians be eaten by lions as entertainment than *anything* approaching a political debate.

14/ Consider what happened in June. Joe Biden—a smart and well-informed, if old and slowed-down—U.S. male was put in a room with a deranged sociopath who proceeded to lie 600+ times in 40 minutes, as PROOF detailed line-by-line in the below report.

🔗: sethabramson.substack.com/p/donald-trump…

15/ Of *Trump*, absolutely nothing was required or expected at the debate. Just as you don’t really think about your expectations for the *lions* at the Colosseum. They are animals. Monsters. They will do what they do. They are the constant and are not being judged in any way.

16/ In Atlanta in June, Trump entered the arena as such an obvious monster that the moderators made no effort to factcheck him, no journalist made a serious attempt to grade his performance afterward, and the fact that he was clearly a deranged sociopath was just... a feature.

17/ No, the only purpose of the Atlanta debate was to put Joe Biden in the sort of position a world leader actually would never be in—as world leaders, oddly, tend to deal with the most competent (or at least most intel-profiled) folks alive—and see how he reacted. An analogy:

18/ The Atlanta debate was like locking an average homeowner—mind you, *not* a VCR repairman—in a room with a 1980s Betamax that had been smashed with a sledgehammer for six minutes straight and demanding that he put it back together in a way that made it work *and* look good..."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111September 10, 2024 11:38 PM

"19/ And Biden failed the smashed-Betamax test, because he looked like a world leader who had had an enormously successful presidency and could not for the life of him understand why he had just been locked in a room with a sledgehammered Betamax, let alone what to do with it.

20/ This is why I said before the Atlanta debate that Biden shouldn’t participate. Because it wasn’t a debate, because it wouldn’t function in any way like a debate, and because the circumstances had been pre-arranged so that Trump couldn’t lose. He *wasn’t even being judged*.

22/ To understand why tonight is already a disaster no matter what happens, we must return to 2016, when Trump destroyed U.S. political debates forever and did so—we must be *very clear on this*—because he’s *so incompetent and ill-informed* that he can never win *any* debate.

23/ To repeat: the reason America no longer has actual debates in campaigns is because of one man: Donald Trump.

And Trump did not change campaigns in this way because he is a trailblazer or maverick or tradition-buster.

We ended debates because he was *too stupid for them*.

24/ From the moment Donald Trump began his first debate—back in 2015—it was clear he’d done no preparation, didn’t know anything about his opponents, didn’t know anything about the issues, planned to ignore every rule, had no interest in the truth and simply *couldn’t debate*..."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112September 10, 2024 11:40 PM

Rob and I are ready in New Zealand. We'll be watching while having lunch. (Lovely spring Wed here). Hoping Kamala smokes the Orange blob into infinity.

by Anonymousreply 113September 10, 2024 11:41 PM

[quote]You don’t think that and illegal immigration are flip-flops by Harris? The latter would be a huge flip-flop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114September 10, 2024 11:47 PM

He's the same troublemaking brat his mother sent away to military school at age 12.

by Anonymousreply 115September 10, 2024 11:49 PM

Vance gives off such Proud Boy vibes, his looks, his age, his way of speaking. Imagine having a proud boy Vice-President supporting a convicted felon President who openly wants to throw the country in to absolute chaos from which there will be no recovery this time

by Anonymousreply 116September 10, 2024 11:49 PM

[quote]1/ This isn’t a debate. You mustn’t think of it as a debate.

Someone remind Seth when he takes a breather from bloviating that it's been the same for almost the last fifty years. There's been some procedural changes from time to time, but is still basically the same set up.

by Anonymousreply 117September 10, 2024 11:51 PM

Me too r109

by Anonymousreply 118September 10, 2024 11:51 PM

[quote]Vance gives off such Proud Boy vibes, his looks, his age, his way of speaking.

He looks like an author, someone who would be doing a book talk at Barnes & Noble.

by Anonymousreply 119September 10, 2024 11:53 PM

Okay... It's really time for an intervention.

WHO IS DOING JOY REID'S MAKEUP????

Talk about heavy handed...

by Anonymousreply 120September 10, 2024 11:56 PM

If I don't turn it off in the first five minutes, I will have officially watched more of it than I did the June debate.

by Anonymousreply 121September 11, 2024 12:02 AM

I wish Joy Reid would always wear a tiny hat like the kind that Blaine Edwards (Damon Wayans) and Antoine Merriweather (David Alan Grier) would wear on "Men On..." sketches on In Living Color.

by Anonymousreply 122September 11, 2024 12:05 AM

Deplorables must realize they are voting for Vance for President. The obese 78-yr. old will never finish out his term- either voluntarily or involuntarily.

by Anonymousreply 123September 11, 2024 12:05 AM

I similarly will defer viewing until the results are in. But largely because I can't stand looking at and listening to that SOP (sack of pus) for that length of time. I'm confident Harris will prevail and am looking forward to the reel of zinger highlights she will deliver. Go Kamala!

by Anonymousreply 124September 11, 2024 12:05 AM

Finally! Sorkin steps up!!! You see this is what journalists MUST do! They cannot allow these people to go on with their hyperbolic rants!

Aaron Rupar @atrupar 1h

NIKKI HALEY: Find me one American that says that they were better the last four years than the ones before it. You can't find it.

SORKIN: Most of the people who have any stock in this market would tell you that, actually.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125September 11, 2024 12:06 AM

Donald Trump won the toss and therefore will have the last word of the night.

by Anonymousreply 126September 11, 2024 12:09 AM

Who's debating? Kamala vs Trump or Vance vs Waltz?

by Anonymousreply 127September 11, 2024 12:13 AM

Did this shit start yet?

by Anonymousreply 128September 11, 2024 12:13 AM

Tim Walz is having a watch party. I might need it to hakuna my tatas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129September 11, 2024 12:14 AM

I guess no one is watching.

by Anonymousreply 130September 11, 2024 12:14 AM

[quote]Tim Walz is having a watch party. I might need it to hakuna my tatas.

This tells me that confidence is very high on the Harris side. A number of politicians (Shapiro, Newsom, and others) have publicly announced that they are having watch parties. I don't recall such announcements like these being so publicly revealed in the past.

by Anonymousreply 131September 11, 2024 12:18 AM

Whose idea is it to start these things so damn late?

Tough shit if it's only 6:00pm on the west coast.

by Anonymousreply 132September 11, 2024 12:18 AM

"Who is Kuh-MAH-luh Harris? No one knows. She was Indian before she was black (dots not arrows... Pocahontas Warren had arrows, or maybe not-who the hell knows?). But she's been on the fast track for many years, and many people are wondering how. Is she a childless cat lady? J.D. thinks so. On Day 1 I'll have her locked up for allowing a senile old man to run for President. She knew. She knew."

by Anonymousreply 133September 11, 2024 12:18 AM

Harris should start with WHY they haven’t met. He is a sore loser criminal that got people killed January 6.

by Anonymousreply 134September 11, 2024 12:21 AM

[quote]r131 = I don't recall such announcements like these being so publicly revealed in the past.

They used to be almost as hush-hush as Evie Zur's shindigs.

by Anonymousreply 135September 11, 2024 12:24 AM

Ya know what I find very interesting... Trump's wife, the whore...err...escort...err former FLOTUS... What's her name? Oh! Melanie! Well, Melanie dropped something today via Twitter to promote her upcoming book that someone wrote for her and it hasn't really resonated at all. Even here on the DL.

Shocking...

by Anonymousreply 136September 11, 2024 12:25 AM

Will I be able to stream on Max?

Can I watch online at CSPAN??

I can follow live on MSNBC on Sirius but I'd like to watch.

by Anonymousreply 137September 11, 2024 12:25 AM

R127 The presidential candidates.

by Anonymousreply 138September 11, 2024 12:27 AM

Gavin Newsom on CNN up next! Hot damn!

by Anonymousreply 139September 11, 2024 12:28 AM

It's everywhere, R137. Go to YouTube but it'll be anywhere you feel most comfortable watching.

by Anonymousreply 140September 11, 2024 12:28 AM

I'm in the mood for David Pakman's shamelessly and hilariously biased coverage.

by Anonymousreply 141September 11, 2024 12:31 AM

Don’t answer fucktards with complicated streaming arrangements. It’s exhausting. It’s being broadcast on every linear news channel.

by Anonymousreply 142September 11, 2024 12:34 AM

I hope Trump is in full on crazy mode tonight.

by Anonymousreply 143September 11, 2024 12:35 AM

I think Trump will be calm. He started out calm during the debate with Biden and only revved up to his usual self when Biden disintegrated.

by Anonymousreply 144September 11, 2024 12:38 AM

Thanks.

Watching on Max now.

by Anonymousreply 145September 11, 2024 12:39 AM

R145 Idiot nobody gives a shit

by Anonymousreply 146September 11, 2024 12:41 AM

It's on Hulu and Disney too

by Anonymousreply 147September 11, 2024 12:41 AM

C-Span on YouTube

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148September 11, 2024 12:43 AM

This debate set is wack!

by Anonymousreply 149September 11, 2024 12:43 AM

There’s a watch party on Kamala’s YouTube channel.

by Anonymousreply 150September 11, 2024 12:44 AM

Fucking idiots

by Anonymousreply 151September 11, 2024 12:44 AM

The debate is also on QVC with David Venable hosting.

by Anonymousreply 152September 11, 2024 12:44 AM

How can a schoolteacher (MSNBC) publicly admit that she will not vote? What type of example is she for students?

by Anonymousreply 153September 11, 2024 12:46 AM

R141 - “ I'm in the mood for David Pakman's shamelessly and hilariously biased coverage.”

I’ve been in the mood for David Pakman‘s ANYTHING, for quite some time. 😈

I think he is adorable. And yes, hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 154September 11, 2024 12:47 AM

C-SPAN after dark has it

by Anonymousreply 155September 11, 2024 12:49 AM

HOLD ME, DAVID!

by Anonymousreply 156September 11, 2024 12:50 AM

[quote] I'm in the mood for David Pakman's shamelessly and hilariously biased coverage.

Hi, David.

by Anonymousreply 157September 11, 2024 12:50 AM

[quote] I think he is adorable. And yes, hilarious.

Hi, David’s mom.

by Anonymousreply 158September 11, 2024 12:51 AM

The local Democratic headquarters here is having a watch party, food trucks and folks in folding chairs all over the sidewalk. I don't know which klavern is hosting the GOP viewers.

by Anonymousreply 159September 11, 2024 12:52 AM

LOL! So Trump has changed the rules and requirements for Arlington Cemetery so that he can be buried there even though he has never served? LOL!

I have to give him and other Republicans props... Just break the rules! What will anyone do?

OMG! What in the world is Claire McCaskill wearing????

by Anonymousreply 160September 11, 2024 12:52 AM

Claire McCaskill got her hair did.

by Anonymousreply 161September 11, 2024 12:52 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162September 11, 2024 12:54 AM

^Or, is it a wig?

by Anonymousreply 163September 11, 2024 12:54 AM

And I assume Arlington will then change the rules and allow pissing on his grave, but only his grave.

by Anonymousreply 164September 11, 2024 12:54 AM

5 minutes to show time!

by Anonymousreply 165September 11, 2024 12:55 AM

No Melania?

by Anonymousreply 166September 11, 2024 12:56 AM

R153, I saw that, and her lame “undecided” comment.

I’ve been saying this for 8 fucking years now, that anyone who is STILL undecided, needs to off themselves, and do society a huge favor. Someone posted in another that these “undecideds” are either attention seeking whores, or profoundly uninformed/ ill informed. Inexcusable.

by Anonymousreply 167September 11, 2024 12:58 AM

She must still be too deeply shaken by the assassination attempt r166

by Anonymousreply 168September 11, 2024 12:59 AM

Let’s go!

by Anonymousreply 169September 11, 2024 1:01 AM

Here we go ...

by Anonymousreply 170September 11, 2024 1:01 AM

Tis time!

by Anonymousreply 171September 11, 2024 1:02 AM

Im so nervous, come on Kamala, beat him up!!!

by Anonymousreply 172September 11, 2024 1:02 AM

Tom Cotton is a complete idiot.

by Anonymousreply 173September 11, 2024 1:02 AM

It’s showtime!

by Anonymousreply 174September 11, 2024 1:02 AM

OH! I love Lindsey Davis's lighting!!! Beautiful job, Lighting person!!!

by Anonymousreply 175September 11, 2024 1:02 AM

Holding my breath ...

by Anonymousreply 176September 11, 2024 1:02 AM

He did not want to shake her hand!

by Anonymousreply 177September 11, 2024 1:02 AM

That’s an enormous clock!

by Anonymousreply 178September 11, 2024 1:03 AM

She looks very presidential.

by Anonymousreply 179September 11, 2024 1:03 AM

That's a bad-assed grey pin-striped suit.

I even like the peaked shoulders.

by Anonymousreply 180September 11, 2024 1:03 AM

He's such a pouty baby

by Anonymousreply 181September 11, 2024 1:03 AM

Shaking hands!

by Anonymousreply 182September 11, 2024 1:03 AM

[quote] So Trump has changed the rules and requirements for Arlington Cemetery so that he can be buried there even though he has never served?

Hopefully someone will have the balls to change the rules back.

by Anonymousreply 183September 11, 2024 1:03 AM

She's not answering the question ....

by Anonymousreply 184September 11, 2024 1:03 AM

Stop calling him president Trump.

by Anonymousreply 185September 11, 2024 1:04 AM

That's an enormous spray tan!

by Anonymousreply 186September 11, 2024 1:04 AM

Kamala and President Trump were elected four years ago, David?

by Anonymousreply 187September 11, 2024 1:04 AM

She looks a lot better than he does already. Seems a little nervous.

by Anonymousreply 188September 11, 2024 1:04 AM

Donald has lost weight. She is avoiding the question. C'mon Kamala!

by Anonymousreply 189September 11, 2024 1:04 AM

He’s actually toned down the orange.

by Anonymousreply 190September 11, 2024 1:05 AM

He looks half asleep. Did they give him tranquilizers?

by Anonymousreply 191September 11, 2024 1:05 AM

she's not, and she could have immediately launched into life 4 years ago, under the Covid shutdown. Have three things that sucked in 2020, and then pivot to this econ plan.

by Anonymousreply 192September 11, 2024 1:05 AM

She’s shaky to start. Calm it down girl. Breath.

by Anonymousreply 193September 11, 2024 1:05 AM

He's sedated.

by Anonymousreply 194September 11, 2024 1:05 AM

Why is hair purple?

by Anonymousreply 195September 11, 2024 1:05 AM

Succinct and to the point please. Kamala's blabbering on and on about nothing to do with the question.

by Anonymousreply 196September 11, 2024 1:05 AM

Kamala don't use up all the good china already.

by Anonymousreply 197September 11, 2024 1:05 AM

CHINA

by Anonymousreply 198September 11, 2024 1:05 AM

Answer the question, Kam! 🤞🏼

by Anonymousreply 199September 11, 2024 1:05 AM

A little rough start Kammi, but it looks like she's got her groove

by Anonymousreply 200September 11, 2024 1:05 AM

still has NO fucking clue what a tariff is and how it works.

by Anonymousreply 201September 11, 2024 1:06 AM

Ooh, get him on the "tariffs", Kamala!

by Anonymousreply 202September 11, 2024 1:06 AM

I'm counting on you, bitches.

I can't bring myself to watch.

by Anonymousreply 203September 11, 2024 1:06 AM

R193 is Kelly Osborne.

by Anonymousreply 204September 11, 2024 1:06 AM

I knew he'd come out calm.

by Anonymousreply 205September 11, 2024 1:06 AM

*his hair

It looks purple

by Anonymousreply 206September 11, 2024 1:06 AM

You bitches are already stressing me out!

by Anonymousreply 207September 11, 2024 1:07 AM

Liar, liar!

by Anonymousreply 208September 11, 2024 1:07 AM

He has a new hairpiece

by Anonymousreply 209September 11, 2024 1:07 AM

He's going to unravel quickly...

by Anonymousreply 210September 11, 2024 1:07 AM

Insane Asylums!

by Anonymousreply 211September 11, 2024 1:07 AM

That no one has ever seen before..... oh god all the bad immigrants.

by Anonymousreply 212September 11, 2024 1:07 AM

Now she’s getting fired up!

by Anonymousreply 213September 11, 2024 1:07 AM

Well, he’s not wasting any time in getting to his greatest hits.

by Anonymousreply 214September 11, 2024 1:07 AM

She shook his hand and introduced herself. Boss lady move! 👍

by Anonymousreply 215September 11, 2024 1:07 AM

Trump hit her sweet spot. Here she goes!!!

by Anonymousreply 216September 11, 2024 1:07 AM

Slight smirk from Kamala -- I love it!

by Anonymousreply 217September 11, 2024 1:07 AM

He's NUTS!!!

by Anonymousreply 218September 11, 2024 1:07 AM

Trump: blah, blah, blah, doom, gloom, wash, rinse, repeat.

by Anonymousreply 219September 11, 2024 1:08 AM

Enough with the milllllions billlions. And that’s coming from me.

by Anonymousreply 220September 11, 2024 1:08 AM

I'm so nervous!! How is she doing??

by Anonymousreply 221September 11, 2024 1:08 AM

Same old song from Trump. Way over the top!

by Anonymousreply 222September 11, 2024 1:08 AM

he was half asleep, then he got to murder and mayhem and his whole face came alive. He LOVES that shit.

by Anonymousreply 223September 11, 2024 1:08 AM

He’s going full bullshit from the get go.

Get him! Talk those real stats.

by Anonymousreply 224September 11, 2024 1:08 AM

Atta girl!

Take out the trash.

by Anonymousreply 225September 11, 2024 1:08 AM

Trump quickly going off the rails

by Anonymousreply 226September 11, 2024 1:08 AM

YES GIRL

You cleaned up Trump's mess! GET HIM

by Anonymousreply 227September 11, 2024 1:08 AM

Everything I do no one has ever seen before. Whatever anyone else does is a disaster

by Anonymousreply 228September 11, 2024 1:08 AM

So did Trump mean insane asylums are releasing people from other countries?

by Anonymousreply 229September 11, 2024 1:08 AM

She looks at him, he never looks at her.

by Anonymousreply 230September 11, 2024 1:08 AM

Mass protests in Philly right now over Palestine.

by Anonymousreply 231September 11, 2024 1:08 AM

Trump has already lost this debate.

by Anonymousreply 232September 11, 2024 1:09 AM

He won't use her name...SHE HER

by Anonymousreply 233September 11, 2024 1:09 AM

some random group of people ...

by Anonymousreply 234September 11, 2024 1:09 AM

Go Kamala! ooooooohhhhh Donald nodded when she mentioned Project 2025.

by Anonymousreply 235September 11, 2024 1:09 AM

I had nothing to do with Project 2025!

by Anonymousreply 236September 11, 2024 1:09 AM

"I have nothing to do with Project 2025.."

Bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 237September 11, 2024 1:09 AM

Did Trump put a blue rinse in his hair?

by Anonymousreply 238September 11, 2024 1:09 AM

She's got him talking about the past.

Good move Kamala and he took the bait.

by Anonymousreply 239September 11, 2024 1:09 AM

I loooove her!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 240September 11, 2024 1:09 AM

Lies, lies and more lies.

by Anonymousreply 241September 11, 2024 1:09 AM

He probably can't remember it, r233

by Anonymousreply 242September 11, 2024 1:09 AM

Smiling now -- she looks great!

by Anonymousreply 243September 11, 2024 1:10 AM

Good! Don't you dare call that POS "President," Vice President Harris.

He's hyperventilating and getting loud!

by Anonymousreply 244September 11, 2024 1:10 AM

Back to VENTILATORS!!

by Anonymousreply 245September 11, 2024 1:10 AM

If he won't look at her or say her name like I'm reading here, he's fucking terrified and that gives me great pleasure to contemplate.

by Anonymousreply 246September 11, 2024 1:10 AM

He’s touting a great job in the pandemic. What, at killing people?

by Anonymousreply 247September 11, 2024 1:10 AM

R231 are you the one who lives nearby? Hope all stays away

by Anonymousreply 248September 11, 2024 1:10 AM

The covid deaths started to slow down after you were kicked out, Donnie.

by Anonymousreply 249September 11, 2024 1:10 AM

Great job with the pandemic? Sure Donnie..

by Anonymousreply 250September 11, 2024 1:10 AM

She stares him down. Another boss lady move. 👍

by Anonymousreply 251September 11, 2024 1:10 AM

Hitting him with specifics and even bringing up Wharton disagrees with his economic policies.

by Anonymousreply 252September 11, 2024 1:10 AM

DJT: ME ME ME!

by Anonymousreply 253September 11, 2024 1:10 AM

She needs to have a sip of water.

by Anonymousreply 254September 11, 2024 1:10 AM

She is beating him to pulp

by Anonymousreply 255September 11, 2024 1:11 AM

I'm sick to my stomach. I just took a Xannie.

by Anonymousreply 256September 11, 2024 1:11 AM

LOL he is flubbing already.

by Anonymousreply 257September 11, 2024 1:11 AM

I just realized that she's speaks kinda nasally.

by Anonymousreply 258September 11, 2024 1:11 AM

Cool, calm, and collected Kamala!

by Anonymousreply 259September 11, 2024 1:11 AM

He's saying nothing, throwing out words.

by Anonymousreply 260September 11, 2024 1:11 AM

He looked better with the giant ear patch.

by Anonymousreply 261September 11, 2024 1:11 AM

The Kushner’s economy vastly improved by what, $32 billion?

by Anonymousreply 262September 11, 2024 1:11 AM

RUN, SPOT, RUN!

by Anonymousreply 263September 11, 2024 1:11 AM

Unfortunately Trump is winning at this early stage. I don't know how Trump manages to pull it together during these debates but he has now done it twice.

by Anonymousreply 264September 11, 2024 1:11 AM

r256 MARY!!!

by Anonymousreply 265September 11, 2024 1:11 AM

good solid money is his plan. of course.

so um, gold doubloons?

by Anonymousreply 266September 11, 2024 1:11 AM

I'm living for her reactions.

by Anonymousreply 267September 11, 2024 1:12 AM

She's doing great, r256, unclench!

by Anonymousreply 268September 11, 2024 1:12 AM

How do I not have r264 already blocked?

by Anonymousreply 269September 11, 2024 1:12 AM

SHE SHE SHE SHE use Kamala's name.

by Anonymousreply 270September 11, 2024 1:12 AM

Stupid idiot still thinks tariffs are paid by the seller.

by Anonymousreply 271September 11, 2024 1:12 AM

Braggy Bragstein

by Anonymousreply 272September 11, 2024 1:12 AM

I can't watch this.

He's just spewing lies, and I'm not going to listen to it.

by Anonymousreply 273September 11, 2024 1:12 AM

I think Trump is missing a great opportunity to ask with every plan she says she has, why is the administration not implementing it right now.

by Anonymousreply 274September 11, 2024 1:12 AM

Please ask Trump if he knows the definition of tariff.

by Anonymousreply 275September 11, 2024 1:13 AM

I highly disagree R264

by Anonymousreply 276September 11, 2024 1:13 AM

He's breaking...Donnie will never last for a full 15 minutes without blowing

by Anonymousreply 277September 11, 2024 1:13 AM

CHINA!

by Anonymousreply 278September 11, 2024 1:13 AM

Still saying he graduated from Wharton.

by Anonymousreply 279September 11, 2024 1:13 AM

The good news is that he sounds like a broken record. We've heard all this rambling bullshit a thousand times before.

by Anonymousreply 280September 11, 2024 1:13 AM

r264, so because Dump isn't rambling (yet) it means he's "winning" to you?

by Anonymousreply 281September 11, 2024 1:13 AM

He is so FUCKING disrespectful to her -- won't use her name, won't look at her.

by Anonymousreply 282September 11, 2024 1:13 AM

She keeps exposing his mistakes.

by Anonymousreply 283September 11, 2024 1:13 AM

Bacon!

by Anonymousreply 284September 11, 2024 1:13 AM

Get it Girl!

by Anonymousreply 285September 11, 2024 1:13 AM

You poor Yanks. You can’t afford cereal, eggs or bacon.

by Anonymousreply 286September 11, 2024 1:13 AM

Kamala coming with the facts!

by Anonymousreply 287September 11, 2024 1:14 AM

Squish that bug, Kamala!

by Anonymousreply 288September 11, 2024 1:14 AM

He has no idea if what she's saying is true or not. Even his own administration, not a fucking clue what was actually going on.

by Anonymousreply 289September 11, 2024 1:14 AM

She is doing great without a prompter!

by Anonymousreply 290September 11, 2024 1:14 AM

R280, you got that right.

by Anonymousreply 291September 11, 2024 1:14 AM

She is BURNING hjim!

by Anonymousreply 292September 11, 2024 1:14 AM

He looks so uncomfortable LOL

by Anonymousreply 293September 11, 2024 1:14 AM

She's doing well, but she needs to be clearer in explaining that Trump's tariffs will just be paid by American consumers.

by Anonymousreply 294September 11, 2024 1:14 AM

His alleged alma mater, The Wharton School, denounced donald's tarriff follies?

by Anonymousreply 295September 11, 2024 1:14 AM

How are things in Vladivostok, R264?

by Anonymousreply 296September 11, 2024 1:15 AM

Waiting for Dump to release an audible fart.

by Anonymousreply 297September 11, 2024 1:15 AM

R286 According to Trump, we can't afford ammunition for our military, either.

by Anonymousreply 298September 11, 2024 1:15 AM

Marxist!

by Anonymousreply 299September 11, 2024 1:15 AM

She’s just laughing at him now!!

by Anonymousreply 300September 11, 2024 1:15 AM

She should work on her voice. I assume a lot of people will find it grating.

by Anonymousreply 301September 11, 2024 1:15 AM

He SOLD US OUT TO CHINA and thanked President Xi!

GO GIRL!!

by Anonymousreply 302September 11, 2024 1:15 AM

I'm muting it whenever he speaks. That seems to be working for me. I mean, I haven't had a nervous breakdown yet!

by Anonymousreply 303September 11, 2024 1:15 AM

Keep trolling, r264.

by Anonymousreply 304September 11, 2024 1:15 AM

He going on big lies!

by Anonymousreply 305September 11, 2024 1:15 AM

Also, she's a WITCH!

by Anonymousreply 306September 11, 2024 1:15 AM

JFC, He’s so full of shot! What she’s done to our country?

by Anonymousreply 307September 11, 2024 1:15 AM

She knows the camera is on her and she's performing for it.

by Anonymousreply 308September 11, 2024 1:15 AM

The 'China evil, right!?' bit was a little shaky

by Anonymousreply 309September 11, 2024 1:16 AM

Your father was a Nazi, Trump

by Anonymousreply 310September 11, 2024 1:16 AM

Muir's nose is arousing.

by Anonymousreply 311September 11, 2024 1:16 AM

He’s flailing. No fucking coherent responses. Hes doing a Sarah Palin word salad.

by Anonymousreply 312September 11, 2024 1:16 AM

She's giving him that "Bitch, please!" look.

by Anonymousreply 313September 11, 2024 1:16 AM

They’re not calling out his lies, so sad.

by Anonymousreply 314September 11, 2024 1:16 AM

JINAH!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 315September 11, 2024 1:16 AM

Former FOrmer Former president trump GEEZ!!

by Anonymousreply 316September 11, 2024 1:16 AM

Like his voice is relaxing and presidential? R301

by Anonymousreply 317September 11, 2024 1:16 AM

Oh, you wanna talk about dads and their beliefs, Donnie?! Kamala's dad wasn't arrested at a Nazi march!

by Anonymousreply 318September 11, 2024 1:16 AM

Does anyone else think Trump has some cotton mouth going on?

by Anonymousreply 319September 11, 2024 1:16 AM

TAIE-Wan 🇹🇼

by Anonymousreply 320September 11, 2024 1:16 AM

Why do they keep calling him “President”?

by Anonymousreply 321September 11, 2024 1:16 AM

[quote] She should work on her voice. I assume a lot of people will find it grating.

I assume your mother regrets not having that abortion.

by Anonymousreply 322September 11, 2024 1:17 AM

They do not have abortion in the 9th month! This is a raving lunatic!

by Anonymousreply 323September 11, 2024 1:17 AM

She's got him. Trump is pushing the racism garbage. She's got this.

by Anonymousreply 324September 11, 2024 1:17 AM

Hey Trump, how many abortions have you paid for? (your daughter's maybe?)

by Anonymousreply 325September 11, 2024 1:17 AM

I am loving her sly smirk!

by Anonymousreply 326September 11, 2024 1:17 AM

Oh, good, abortion. I expect Kamala to score on this one.

by Anonymousreply 327September 11, 2024 1:17 AM

Baby execution. OMG!

by Anonymousreply 328September 11, 2024 1:17 AM

He's mixing up West Virginia with Virginia. LMAO!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 329September 11, 2024 1:17 AM

He misspoke about “West” Virginia.

by Anonymousreply 330September 11, 2024 1:17 AM

I'm not even looking at him. I'm 100% focused on her. Her reactions are hilarious. It's like watching Sane vs Crazy

by Anonymousreply 331September 11, 2024 1:17 AM

Abortion after birth!

by Anonymousreply 332September 11, 2024 1:17 AM

[quote]They’re not calling out his lies, so sad.

She's doing a good job of if herself.

by Anonymousreply 333September 11, 2024 1:17 AM

Oh my God!!! He is lying!!

by Anonymousreply 334September 11, 2024 1:18 AM

Lord, with the “execute the baby” again.

by Anonymousreply 335September 11, 2024 1:18 AM

I think she's giving way too many facial reactions.

by Anonymousreply 336September 11, 2024 1:18 AM

EXECUTING BABIES!

by Anonymousreply 337September 11, 2024 1:18 AM

She's already won this.

by Anonymousreply 338September 11, 2024 1:18 AM

“Execute the baby”

by Anonymousreply 339September 11, 2024 1:18 AM

Same old lies on abortion.

by Anonymousreply 340September 11, 2024 1:18 AM

I'm enjoying the incredulous expression on Kamala's face.

by Anonymousreply 341September 11, 2024 1:18 AM

I'm watching it on mute and her facial expressions are sending me

by Anonymousreply 342September 11, 2024 1:18 AM

OMG the moderator just schooled him !

by Anonymousreply 343September 11, 2024 1:18 AM

He’s treading water.

by Anonymousreply 344September 11, 2024 1:19 AM

Let's talk about the children who were "executed after birth" just a few days ago, Dumpy

by Anonymousreply 345September 11, 2024 1:19 AM

His hair looks different. Did they take him for a trim at Great Clips?

by Anonymousreply 346September 11, 2024 1:19 AM

Kamala wants to abort babies attending WHARTON, my almer madder

by Anonymousreply 347September 11, 2024 1:19 AM

He's owning the abortion mess.

Good, I knew he'd prosecute himself

by Anonymousreply 348September 11, 2024 1:19 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349September 11, 2024 1:19 AM

Just throwing everything at the wall, and doesn't know what the fuck he's taking about. what a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 350September 11, 2024 1:19 AM

Now she's giving him the side-eye.

by Anonymousreply 351September 11, 2024 1:19 AM

Abortions after birth are called school shootings.

by Anonymousreply 352September 11, 2024 1:19 AM

I believe in rape and incest

by Anonymousreply 353September 11, 2024 1:19 AM

Gasp! Did ABC just do a fact check?

by Anonymousreply 354September 11, 2024 1:19 AM

Finally, he’s called out on his abortion lie.

by Anonymousreply 355September 11, 2024 1:19 AM

Wow, an actual fact check!

by Anonymousreply 356September 11, 2024 1:19 AM

R352 🔥

by Anonymousreply 357September 11, 2024 1:19 AM

He looks less orange tonite

by Anonymousreply 358September 11, 2024 1:19 AM

The woman moderator looks disgusted at Trump. I like her.

by Anonymousreply 359September 11, 2024 1:20 AM

She has won this already.

by Anonymousreply 360September 11, 2024 1:20 AM

Where are all these millions of immigrants?!?

by Anonymousreply 361September 11, 2024 1:20 AM

Burn him alivvvvve with his lies! Gogogogo

by Anonymousreply 362September 11, 2024 1:20 AM

She’s hitting her stride.

by Anonymousreply 363September 11, 2024 1:20 AM

KAMALA!

KAMALA!

KAMALA!

Nail him to the wall!

by Anonymousreply 364September 11, 2024 1:20 AM

Oh Kamala! You’re on fire with abortion!

by Anonymousreply 365September 11, 2024 1:20 AM

He's going to spew his same old lies all night.

by Anonymousreply 366September 11, 2024 1:21 AM

He looks like he just sat in poop. Or maybe his diaper is getting full.

by Anonymousreply 367September 11, 2024 1:21 AM

He wants to say a certain word so badly.

by Anonymousreply 368September 11, 2024 1:21 AM

I would like to report a murder.

by Anonymousreply 369September 11, 2024 1:21 AM

This is Julia Sugarbaker level.

by Anonymousreply 370September 11, 2024 1:21 AM

I usually avoid listening to Dump but watching the debate. She is doing well but unfortunately the Deplorables don't care about common sense.

by Anonymousreply 371September 11, 2024 1:21 AM

She's killing him on the abortion issue.

by Anonymousreply 372September 11, 2024 1:21 AM

I have a feeling this will be the only debate.

by Anonymousreply 373September 11, 2024 1:21 AM

He's treading barefoot in his own cesspool, R344.

Squish Squish!

by Anonymousreply 374September 11, 2024 1:21 AM

Washing the toilets at Mar-A-Lago R361. All being paid off the books.

by Anonymousreply 375September 11, 2024 1:21 AM

Her answer on abortion was on fire

by Anonymousreply 376September 11, 2024 1:21 AM

Dump right now:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377September 11, 2024 1:22 AM

He’s taking ownership of overturning Roe V. Wade. Go ahead and make your bed, Donald.

by Anonymousreply 378September 11, 2024 1:22 AM

Kick him in the chops, Kamala! Pull that rug off!

by Anonymousreply 379September 11, 2024 1:22 AM

20 minutes in and she's wiped the floor with him.

by Anonymousreply 380September 11, 2024 1:22 AM

They let him break in. FUCK!

by Anonymousreply 381September 11, 2024 1:22 AM

Kamala wants to abort mothers bleeding out in parking lots

by Anonymousreply 382September 11, 2024 1:22 AM

Wow I really did not need that image R374!

by Anonymousreply 383September 11, 2024 1:22 AM

He flailing

by Anonymousreply 384September 11, 2024 1:22 AM

R361, correct! We wanna see the facts.

by Anonymousreply 385September 11, 2024 1:22 AM

He has no idea what he’s talking about in regards to student loans.

by Anonymousreply 386September 11, 2024 1:22 AM

He will slide into insulting her soon.

by Anonymousreply 387September 11, 2024 1:22 AM

Get him Kamala tell him the facts on abortion rights! He is LYING WTF

by Anonymousreply 388September 11, 2024 1:22 AM

That moderator is not playing!

by Anonymousreply 389September 11, 2024 1:23 AM

Student loans!

by Anonymousreply 390September 11, 2024 1:23 AM

okay, so now it's about student loans? What a dumb useless fuckwit he is, always.

by Anonymousreply 391September 11, 2024 1:23 AM

Kamala was perfect on the abortion response. Kamala is regaining her footing.

by Anonymousreply 392September 11, 2024 1:23 AM

Make FREEDOMS Freedom again

by Anonymousreply 393September 11, 2024 1:23 AM

LO, throwing JD under the bus.

by Anonymousreply 394September 11, 2024 1:23 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395September 11, 2024 1:23 AM

He’s a fucking liar.

by Anonymousreply 396September 11, 2024 1:23 AM

He's starting with the personal remarks about Biden...

by Anonymousreply 397September 11, 2024 1:23 AM

He definitely rode in on the short bus tonight.

by Anonymousreply 398September 11, 2024 1:23 AM

Trump just said the people voted on abortion!

by Anonymousreply 399September 11, 2024 1:23 AM

He's crazy as fuck, and digging himself into a deep hole. From abortion to student loans? LOL. And, as for those loans, Biden/Harris have already forgiven millions.

by Anonymousreply 400September 11, 2024 1:23 AM

Perhaps Trump should be the "victim" of a post-birth abortion.

One can only hope.

by Anonymousreply 401September 11, 2024 1:24 AM

Dump: "What, do you expect me to discuss stuff with my running mate?!"

by Anonymousreply 402September 11, 2024 1:24 AM

He's becoming incoherent now.

by Anonymousreply 403September 11, 2024 1:24 AM

She needs to keep her voice low and modulated. He sounds insane with his ranting.

by Anonymousreply 404September 11, 2024 1:24 AM

I like this Linsey Davis. David Tyler Muir is doing okay too. Plus he's pretty to look at.

by Anonymousreply 405September 11, 2024 1:24 AM

His face is awful.

by Anonymousreply 406September 11, 2024 1:24 AM

Your boss biden was at the beach — Trump golfed 4 out of 7 days of his presidency

by Anonymousreply 407September 11, 2024 1:24 AM

He looks so defeated.

by Anonymousreply 408September 11, 2024 1:24 AM

He needs more orange makeup

by Anonymousreply 409September 11, 2024 1:25 AM

She’s kicking his ass and she didn’t have to take off her earrings to do so.

by Anonymousreply 410September 11, 2024 1:25 AM

“Insulting to women” 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

by Anonymousreply 411September 11, 2024 1:25 AM

She’s killing him on abortion.

by Anonymousreply 412September 11, 2024 1:25 AM

When he resorts to personal attacks, that's how you know she's got him on the ropes!

by Anonymousreply 413September 11, 2024 1:25 AM

Fuck the Deplorables, R371. They’re outnumbered.

by Anonymousreply 414September 11, 2024 1:25 AM

Linsey is playing to Kamala...okay with me.

by Anonymousreply 415September 11, 2024 1:25 AM

Enough of abortion

by Anonymousreply 416September 11, 2024 1:25 AM

a leader? why? was Don Jr IVF? What are you talking about you silly grifter?

by Anonymousreply 417September 11, 2024 1:26 AM

I'm reminded how much VP Harris resembles Anna Devere Smith.

by Anonymousreply 418September 11, 2024 1:26 AM

Millions and millions of immigrants are coming into this country and performing post-birth abortion and violently storming buildings and defaulting on black student loans and raising taxes!

by Anonymousreply 419September 11, 2024 1:26 AM

I've been a leader on fertilization! WTF?

by Anonymousreply 420September 11, 2024 1:26 AM

Abortions after birth, umm hmm.

by Anonymousreply 421September 11, 2024 1:26 AM

Open mics!

by Anonymousreply 422September 11, 2024 1:26 AM

abortions after birth? Trump is losing it!

by Anonymousreply 423September 11, 2024 1:26 AM

WE PUT THE BABY ASIDE AND THEN DECIDE WHAT WE WANT TO DO WITH THE BABY!

by Anonymousreply 424September 11, 2024 1:26 AM

If someone took a drink everytime he says "I", they'd be under the table already.

by Anonymousreply 425September 11, 2024 1:26 AM

Boom! on abortion

by Anonymousreply 426September 11, 2024 1:26 AM

Trump hasn't got that hard core like me. He never learned to roll with the punches. And, believe me, in this business they come left, right and below the belt.

by Anonymousreply 427September 11, 2024 1:26 AM

I can't watch this shit - just allowing him to lie over and over.

by Anonymousreply 428September 11, 2024 1:26 AM

I have been a leader on walk banks - DJT

by Anonymousreply 429September 11, 2024 1:26 AM

R419 - and eating cats in driveways. Don’t forget that.

by Anonymousreply 430September 11, 2024 1:26 AM

I have been a leader on WANK banks - DJT

by Anonymousreply 431September 11, 2024 1:27 AM

Kamala is a tigress.

by Anonymousreply 432September 11, 2024 1:27 AM

[quote]Trump hasn't got that hard core like me. He never learned to roll with the punches. And, believe me, in this business they come left, right and below the belt.

Tie a can to that little man's tail!

by Anonymousreply 433September 11, 2024 1:27 AM

I don’t like when dump demands she answers his question!

by Anonymousreply 434September 11, 2024 1:28 AM

She is so damn good at this!

by Anonymousreply 435September 11, 2024 1:28 AM

She's got him dead to rights on tanking the border bill. Go Kamala!

by Anonymousreply 436September 11, 2024 1:28 AM

"Would rather run on a problem rather than fixing a problem." BAM.

by Anonymousreply 437September 11, 2024 1:28 AM

Oof she hitting him hard

by Anonymousreply 438September 11, 2024 1:28 AM

David Muir chose a very skinny tie. Kinda retro.

BTW: Kamala's outfit is perfect.

by Anonymousreply 439September 11, 2024 1:28 AM

Love how she’s giving him the side eye. Calling him out on his rallies. BRAVA!

by Anonymousreply 440September 11, 2024 1:28 AM

"He's gonna run on a problem instead of fixing the problem."

by Anonymousreply 441September 11, 2024 1:28 AM

I FUCKIN' LOVE THIS WOMAN!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 442September 11, 2024 1:29 AM

Dump should just quit the race right now!

by Anonymousreply 443September 11, 2024 1:29 AM

He means that he had 5 kids with 3 different women R420. We don’t know how many were aborted.

by Anonymousreply 444September 11, 2024 1:29 AM

She just baited him with the rallies!

by Anonymousreply 445September 11, 2024 1:29 AM

Wow Kamala!!

by Anonymousreply 446September 11, 2024 1:29 AM

People don't go to her rallies? Oh! My sides!

by Anonymousreply 447September 11, 2024 1:29 AM

This is comedy gold! Kamala’s facial expressions at his outright lies are Oscar worthy.

by Anonymousreply 448September 11, 2024 1:29 AM

what? I thought they were all AI?

by Anonymousreply 449September 11, 2024 1:29 AM

KILLING HIM

by Anonymousreply 450September 11, 2024 1:29 AM

Get him mama!

by Anonymousreply 451September 11, 2024 1:29 AM

Kick the shiiit out of him! Go! Oh hell he’s accusing her rally off being small! Hahaha

by Anonymousreply 452September 11, 2024 1:29 AM

Trump chose Miss Clairol in an ash tone, I see.

by Anonymousreply 453September 11, 2024 1:29 AM

EATING THE CATS!!!

by Anonymousreply 454September 11, 2024 1:30 AM

Nobody goes to her rallies. Haha!

by Anonymousreply 455September 11, 2024 1:30 AM

I love the look on Kamala's face as Trump tries to lie his way out

by Anonymousreply 456September 11, 2024 1:30 AM

She is the best, he only talks about immigration

by Anonymousreply 457September 11, 2024 1:30 AM

Holy shit, he's projecting!

by Anonymousreply 458September 11, 2024 1:30 AM

She’s got ‘em on the ropes.

by Anonymousreply 459September 11, 2024 1:30 AM

I have the best rallies!!

by Anonymousreply 460September 11, 2024 1:30 AM

WEIRD!

by Anonymousreply 461September 11, 2024 1:30 AM

She did it. Got him to derail

by Anonymousreply 462September 11, 2024 1:30 AM

Hah, she mentioned the only thing he cares about: numbers at rallies. Literally the only shit he cares about. Okay, also "ratings."

by Anonymousreply 463September 11, 2024 1:30 AM

Hahahahaha. He fucking went there.

by Anonymousreply 464September 11, 2024 1:30 AM

Kamala, tell him he has small crowds at his rallies.

by Anonymousreply 465September 11, 2024 1:30 AM

They are eating the cats!!

by Anonymousreply 466September 11, 2024 1:30 AM

He. Is. Utterly. Insane.

by Anonymousreply 467September 11, 2024 1:30 AM

He fell for the crowd size remark. God he's so stupid. All she has to do is hit his ego and he off and running to whine city.

by Anonymousreply 468September 11, 2024 1:30 AM

Oh my Gid!! What the fuck!!! This guy is insane!!!

by Anonymousreply 469September 11, 2024 1:30 AM

"People don't go to her rallys..."

Uh, did you not see that rally she held DURING the DNC -- because she could?

by Anonymousreply 470September 11, 2024 1:30 AM

He should say, "Soylent green is dogs and cats!"

by Anonymousreply 471September 11, 2024 1:30 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472September 11, 2024 1:30 AM

David Muir is wiping him!

by Anonymousreply 473September 11, 2024 1:31 AM

Eating tbe dogs! Eating the cats! Eating the pets!

by Anonymousreply 474September 11, 2024 1:31 AM

My dog was taken and made for food!

by Anonymousreply 475September 11, 2024 1:31 AM

Oh shit! He lost his shit! It’s like a million if his slogans one after another! Wowowowoso

by Anonymousreply 476September 11, 2024 1:31 AM

Both moderators hate him

by Anonymousreply 477September 11, 2024 1:31 AM

SHE IS KILLING HIM!!!! That thing about people leaving his rallies got his ass!

by Anonymousreply 478September 11, 2024 1:31 AM

honestly, I'd love to see her just say that r469. Call him a crazy moron for repeating that idiotic dead pets story.

by Anonymousreply 479September 11, 2024 1:31 AM

They’re eating the pets?

Dollface debate

by Anonymousreply 480September 11, 2024 1:31 AM

My dog was taken! Ahhhh, she finally laughed at him.

by Anonymousreply 481September 11, 2024 1:31 AM

This guy is not fit to be a president. Period. It is embarrassing

by Anonymousreply 482September 11, 2024 1:31 AM

Kamala's poll numbers will go through the roof with the next polling.

by Anonymousreply 483September 11, 2024 1:31 AM

DT Muir factchecking on eating pets!

by Anonymousreply 484September 11, 2024 1:31 AM

She's gotten him off the rails. "I've seen it. They're eating the dogs."

by Anonymousreply 485September 11, 2024 1:31 AM

Keep laughing at him! Love it! Call him weird!

by Anonymousreply 486September 11, 2024 1:32 AM

Cats & Dogs for Kamala

by Anonymousreply 487September 11, 2024 1:32 AM

He already lost and we're just a half hour in.

by Anonymousreply 488September 11, 2024 1:32 AM

Best tip! Cage keep dog Safe from eating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489September 11, 2024 1:32 AM

Get him!!!!

by Anonymousreply 490September 11, 2024 1:32 AM

I’m a different kind of a person!

by Anonymousreply 491September 11, 2024 1:32 AM

He’s melting.

by Anonymousreply 492September 11, 2024 1:32 AM

BOSS LADY KAMALA is KILLING IT

by Anonymousreply 493September 11, 2024 1:32 AM

She’s bringing up his cabinet. He only hires the best!

by Anonymousreply 494September 11, 2024 1:32 AM

Trump is getting kicked in the nuts over his lies.

by Anonymousreply 495September 11, 2024 1:32 AM

I fired the best people!

by Anonymousreply 496September 11, 2024 1:32 AM

I’m putting my cat in the Witness Protection Program!

by Anonymousreply 497September 11, 2024 1:32 AM

She did it!!!! When she disparaged his rallies he went MENTAL!

by Anonymousreply 498September 11, 2024 1:33 AM

in other words, I hire people I claim are awesome and decide they suck a few months later and fire them, constantly.

by Anonymousreply 499September 11, 2024 1:33 AM

🐈 🐕 🍽️

by Anonymousreply 500September 11, 2024 1:33 AM

This is the money shot. She’s naming real people who hate Trump whereas he talks about ‘everyone’ and ‘all of them’.

by Anonymousreply 501September 11, 2024 1:33 AM

Exactly this. He can't handle being challenged

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502September 11, 2024 1:33 AM

She’s doing great at baiting the crazy.

by Anonymousreply 503September 11, 2024 1:33 AM

She is burning him to the ground!

by Anonymousreply 504September 11, 2024 1:33 AM

I just unmuted.

You bitches weren't lying. He's off the rails.

by Anonymousreply 505September 11, 2024 1:33 AM

The kill shot is going to be one for the ages!

"Aggrr ... gut shot."

"With me they can write books"

by Anonymousreply 506September 11, 2024 1:33 AM

She’s killing it.

by Anonymousreply 507September 11, 2024 1:33 AM

Did he kill a pet for that hairpiece?

by Anonymousreply 508September 11, 2024 1:34 AM

He’s preaching to his magats. He’s not trying to get new voters. Millions and millions.

by Anonymousreply 509September 11, 2024 1:34 AM

“Immigrants ate the dog off loser RINO Mitt Romney’s car”

by Anonymousreply 510September 11, 2024 1:34 AM

OOh, yes, bring up the 13 dead soldiers you used as a photo op at Arlington!

by Anonymousreply 511September 11, 2024 1:34 AM

He's losing it. How long before he storms off?

by Anonymousreply 512September 11, 2024 1:34 AM

TWITTER IS QUIET!!! The unwashed know that "Houston we have a problem!"

by Anonymousreply 513September 11, 2024 1:34 AM

Our girl is doing good. Started a bit shaky (who can blame her). But she hit her stride

by Anonymousreply 514September 11, 2024 1:34 AM

MILLIONS!!!!

by Anonymousreply 515September 11, 2024 1:34 AM

YELLING!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 516September 11, 2024 1:34 AM

R508 - ha! The hair is SO poofy!

by Anonymousreply 517September 11, 2024 1:35 AM

“They wrote books about me. With no one else can they”

Yoda Trump

by Anonymousreply 518September 11, 2024 1:35 AM

Fucking bullshitter. Millions of people.

by Anonymousreply 519September 11, 2024 1:35 AM

Trump is going batshit crazy

by Anonymousreply 520September 11, 2024 1:35 AM

Mean black lady is laughing at me!!!1

by Anonymousreply 521September 11, 2024 1:35 AM

Baiting him is where her prosecutor skills are helping. Wind him up, Mama!

by Anonymousreply 522September 11, 2024 1:35 AM

MILLIONS OF PEOPLE, damn it!!!

by Anonymousreply 523September 11, 2024 1:35 AM

Muir fact checking him with the FBI!

by Anonymousreply 524September 11, 2024 1:35 AM

Do you think Republicans and undecided will be swayed by this?

I hate Trump - but he's doing better than I thought - yes, all lies.

by Anonymousreply 525September 11, 2024 1:35 AM

Milllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllions of terrorists

by Anonymousreply 526September 11, 2024 1:35 AM

The prosecutor has entered the building!

by Anonymousreply 527September 11, 2024 1:36 AM

GURRRRRLLLLL! HIS CRIMINAL RECORD!!!!

by Anonymousreply 528September 11, 2024 1:36 AM

Millions of lies you orange sack. YES TELL HIM HE IS A CRIMINAL

by Anonymousreply 529September 11, 2024 1:36 AM

The more he rambles and lies, the more incoherent he sounds. He is irate, and he's lost the plot (AND this debate).

by Anonymousreply 530September 11, 2024 1:36 AM

The FBI is lying!

by Anonymousreply 531September 11, 2024 1:36 AM

MILLIONS of immigrants! Venezuela! We're getting Venezuelan violent immigrants! All over the world violent crime is down!

by Anonymousreply 532September 11, 2024 1:36 AM

This is rich. Oh Kamala, 😍

by Anonymousreply 533September 11, 2024 1:36 AM

ACTUAL FACT-CHECKING WITH FBI STATS.

by Anonymousreply 534September 11, 2024 1:36 AM

Did a migrant take a shot at him in Butler, PA?

by Anonymousreply 535September 11, 2024 1:36 AM

Yes, go girl!

by Anonymousreply 536September 11, 2024 1:36 AM

Go prosecutor queen!!! Trigger his ass!

by Anonymousreply 537September 11, 2024 1:36 AM

Oh shit! She is lighting his ass up!

by Anonymousreply 538September 11, 2024 1:36 AM

David Miur is doing a great job. His serious old-school newscaster voice is very nice.

by Anonymousreply 539September 11, 2024 1:36 AM

"Well I think this is so rich ...."

Hold my beer!

by Anonymousreply 540September 11, 2024 1:36 AM

Holy shit! She’s bringing up his legal woes to his face. I’m living for it.

by Anonymousreply 541September 11, 2024 1:36 AM

Yes felonies! YAAAASSS

by Anonymousreply 542September 11, 2024 1:36 AM

I actually like his hair better this way.

by Anonymousreply 543September 11, 2024 1:36 AM

Arrest the FBI!

by Anonymousreply 544September 11, 2024 1:36 AM

She’s OWNING him.

by Anonymousreply 545September 11, 2024 1:37 AM

If you read the headlines already, NONE of the outlets are stating. what a dumpster fire he is.

Mark my words, this scum rags numbers will IMPROVE (at least for a week or so)

We truly do live in an upside down world, and I think we must remember this-

by Anonymousreply 546September 11, 2024 1:37 AM

Criminal sentencing for 34 felony counts. That'll make him even crazier!

by Anonymousreply 547September 11, 2024 1:37 AM

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 548September 11, 2024 1:37 AM

Yes, I ‘m exhausted!

by Anonymousreply 549September 11, 2024 1:37 AM

Fuck she is tearing him up and we are only about 1/3 of the way through this!

by Anonymousreply 550September 11, 2024 1:37 AM

I like the face that she's looking into the camera and addressing us as well.

by Anonymousreply 551September 11, 2024 1:37 AM

He talks like a 7 year old.

by Anonymousreply 552September 11, 2024 1:37 AM

[quote]Mark my words, this scum rags numbers will IMPROVE (at least for a week or so)

Kindly fuck off

by Anonymousreply 553September 11, 2024 1:37 AM

HA!

She's got him talking about his own criminal cases!

He swallowed so much bait he's gonna burst.

by Anonymousreply 554September 11, 2024 1:38 AM

I'm going to sleep like a baby tonite.

by Anonymousreply 555September 11, 2024 1:38 AM

I AM TURNING THE PAGE, GURL!!! LIGHT HIM UP!!!

by Anonymousreply 556September 11, 2024 1:38 AM

Trump ihas lost it.

by Anonymousreply 557September 11, 2024 1:38 AM

He’s fucking pissed. Yeah Kamala, work this asshole down.

by Anonymousreply 558September 11, 2024 1:38 AM

WEAPONIZATION!!!

FAKE CASES!!!!

by Anonymousreply 559September 11, 2024 1:38 AM

If the mainstream media thinks Trump won this debate, they deserve to go under.

by Anonymousreply 560September 11, 2024 1:38 AM

Lock up the Heinz bottles!

by Anonymousreply 561September 11, 2024 1:38 AM

OMG! I will need a cigarette after this is all over.

by Anonymousreply 562September 11, 2024 1:39 AM

Isn't it almost time for a diaper change

by Anonymousreply 563September 11, 2024 1:39 AM

Those face s hrs making! Hahaha

by Anonymousreply 564September 11, 2024 1:39 AM

Stable genius needs some Thorazine.

by Anonymousreply 565September 11, 2024 1:39 AM

I PROBABLY TOOK A BULLET TO THE HEAD. PROBABLY!?

by Anonymousreply 566September 11, 2024 1:39 AM

Oh no! Bullet to head!

by Anonymousreply 567September 11, 2024 1:39 AM

SHUT UP AND DIE YOU FAT PIG

by Anonymousreply 568September 11, 2024 1:39 AM

We should be so lucky he took a bullet to the head.

by Anonymousreply 569September 11, 2024 1:39 AM

Probably.

by Anonymousreply 570September 11, 2024 1:39 AM

The fucker is seething while Kamala talks. Work it girl.

by Anonymousreply 571September 11, 2024 1:39 AM

oh, shit, the last desperate gasp. They tried to KIIILLLLL MEEEEE!!!! He was probably told to save that one, but he couldn't help it.

by Anonymousreply 572September 11, 2024 1:39 AM

R543 = Kellyanne Conway.

by Anonymousreply 573September 11, 2024 1:40 AM

I would like to know the plans for the country. We know Trump sucks

by Anonymousreply 574September 11, 2024 1:40 AM

Elie Mystal @ElieNYC·1m

The New York Times is going to need an emergency session tonight to figure out how to make it look like Trump won

by Anonymousreply 575September 11, 2024 1:40 AM

Do we have a new thread lined up?

by Anonymousreply 576September 11, 2024 1:40 AM

Bullet to the head card

by Anonymousreply 577September 11, 2024 1:40 AM

That scowl! Hahahaha

by Anonymousreply 578September 11, 2024 1:40 AM

She is wiping the floor with this clown. She's acing it.

by Anonymousreply 579September 11, 2024 1:40 AM

Op, we’re gonna need a part 2 ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 580September 11, 2024 1:40 AM

He’s so pissed off right now.

by Anonymousreply 581September 11, 2024 1:40 AM

She is doing an amazing job keeping her cool while he blows a gasket.

by Anonymousreply 582September 11, 2024 1:40 AM

400 million and claimed bankruptcy six times!!!

by Anonymousreply 583September 11, 2024 1:41 AM

She is doing awesome. If she doesn’t win Americans deserve the worst.

by Anonymousreply 584September 11, 2024 1:41 AM

I love the personal attacks she throwing at him

by Anonymousreply 585September 11, 2024 1:41 AM

He probably did something different with the hair so the media has something else to focus on. You know, how presidential he looked 🙄

by Anonymousreply 586September 11, 2024 1:41 AM

Trump is pissed that Kamala brought up all of his crimes and convictions since he can't deflect or lie about them.

by Anonymousreply 587September 11, 2024 1:41 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588September 11, 2024 1:41 AM

New thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589September 11, 2024 1:41 AM

Yes, new thread *** Part 2***

by Anonymousreply 590September 11, 2024 1:42 AM

He takes the bite each and every time

by Anonymousreply 591September 11, 2024 1:42 AM

Any doubts I have ever had of her in Office have been completely erased in the past half hour.

by Anonymousreply 592September 11, 2024 1:42 AM

I’m not laughing, are you laughing?

by Anonymousreply 593September 11, 2024 1:42 AM

Thank you R589!

by Anonymousreply 594September 11, 2024 1:43 AM

NEW THREAD HERE:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595September 11, 2024 1:43 AM

oh, god, that was fucking lame. And he probably rehearsed a thousand times.

by Anonymousreply 596September 11, 2024 1:43 AM

She's doing transgender operations on illegal aliens. Oh my sides.

by Anonymousreply 597September 11, 2024 1:43 AM

In prison, no less, R597.

by Anonymousreply 598September 11, 2024 1:46 AM

I'm watching the debate on Fox and I can't wait for their comments when this thing is over. It should be fun.

by Anonymousreply 599September 11, 2024 1:46 AM

He is responsible for January 6, he is full of shit! He didn’t try to stop Anything

by Anonymousreply 600September 11, 2024 1:48 AM

I eat shit.

by Anonymousreply 601September 11, 2024 1:49 AM

Supporters on both sides probably see something they like.

by Anonymousreply 602September 11, 2024 1:50 AM

Now will everyone relax?

by Anonymousreply 603September 11, 2024 1:50 AM

There's an endorsement; Victor Orban!

by Anonymousreply 604September 11, 2024 1:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!