Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dave Bautista

Trans is beautiful?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 10, 2024 8:27 PM

Got off the gear. Much healthier for him/them.

by Anonymousreply 1September 8, 2024 9:18 PM

I don't know him. Do you?

by Anonymousreply 2September 8, 2024 9:20 PM

Docs probably told him he wasn't going to live much longer if he continued roiding out like he had.

by Anonymousreply 3September 8, 2024 9:24 PM

R2 Yes which is why I started a thread

He’s been a movie actor for a decade and has starred in several blockbusters

What the hell is wrong with you

Are you autistic or something

by Anonymousreply 4September 8, 2024 9:24 PM

Lost a ton for a role. The Killer's Game

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 8, 2024 9:24 PM

He is boring. I wish we had real talent to gripe about.

by Anonymousreply 6September 8, 2024 9:28 PM

I'll google the answer after this post... who is David Bautista? Why should I care that some badly tatted, roided-out bullet head is supposedly transing into God know what?

by Anonymousreply 7September 8, 2024 10:43 PM

He looks deflated. And old. But he's almost sixty now and doesn't need to be taking steroids anymore.

Not sure about the jewelry and those sunglasses.

by Anonymousreply 8September 8, 2024 10:56 PM

Quite big tits.

by Anonymousreply 9September 8, 2024 11:25 PM

Almost 60? Ha ha….im better looking at 65

by Anonymousreply 10September 8, 2024 11:30 PM

Love him!

Pretty much a lone liberal in the MAGA wasteland of the WWE and very supportive of LGBT causes. Speaks lovingly of his lesbian mom.

by Anonymousreply 11September 8, 2024 11:35 PM

Broderick Crawford in drag looks better. I feel sorry for David, is this what a woman is supposed to look like?

by Anonymousreply 12September 8, 2024 11:40 PM

Agree about him likely going off steroids. They weaken the heart significantly, so his doctors probably said if he didn't quit, he would have a life-ending heart attack.

by Anonymousreply 13September 9, 2024 12:10 AM

R4 and OP

This is a D-List actor no one cares about.

You have a strange obession with him

by Anonymousreply 14September 9, 2024 12:19 AM

I’d eat his ass.

by Anonymousreply 15September 9, 2024 1:01 AM

Transitioning...into Rupaul?

by Anonymousreply 16September 9, 2024 1:15 AM

I think he looks a lot healthier since he stopped 'roiding. Love the suit, meh on the accessories. But if he likes them, then I'm glad he feels comfortable expressing that.

by Anonymousreply 17September 9, 2024 1:16 AM

I don’t know this actor but it looks like he’s had some major endocrine dysfunction. I wonder (without any real knowledge) if his body’s own feedback mechanism to anabolic steroids altered the balance of male and female hormones. He may have also contracted some form of reproductive cancer, or really any cancer, that became serious quickly from the hormonal action in his system. He looks ok, but so different. I wouldn’t mess with hormones for this reason.

by Anonymousreply 18September 9, 2024 1:18 AM

For once, "clutch those pearls" could actually make sense.

by Anonymousreply 19September 9, 2024 1:18 AM

I liked her better as a homosexual man.

by Anonymousreply 20September 9, 2024 1:19 AM

He’s a big Democratic supporter, and a vegan, according to his bio. He sounds like a guy whose life history is complex. He sounds like an interesting character, kind of sweet.

by Anonymousreply 21September 9, 2024 1:35 AM

He's a great guy.

OP/r4 is humiliated

by Anonymousreply 22September 9, 2024 1:37 AM

Is she transitioning?

by Anonymousreply 23September 10, 2024 8:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!