Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why do ghetto white people

Love mayonnaise so much.

by Anonymousreply 19September 9, 2024 12:32 AM

White people in general love mayonnaise.

by Anonymousreply 1September 8, 2024 8:57 PM

Can you explain the concept of 'ghetto white people" to me?

by Anonymousreply 2September 8, 2024 8:58 PM

Our household of three goes through a gallon of mayo every four or five months. Yes, we are white.

The Member’s Mark extra heavy duty mayonnaise is excellent and I highly recommend it. It makes the best potato salad! Blue Plate and Hellmans also deserve mention — BP is my hometown mayonnaise but I find it too greasy. I love Hellmanns, but it’s too expensive.

by Anonymousreply 3September 8, 2024 9:07 PM

R2 You know watches UFC, has 22” rims on their truck, owns multiple pair of jordans and spits on you during sex.

by Anonymousreply 4September 8, 2024 9:12 PM

Yats in New Orleans pronounce this condiment as "mah-nez."

by Anonymousreply 5September 8, 2024 9:14 PM

[quote] Our household of three goes through a gallon of mayo every four or five months.

That’s disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 6September 8, 2024 9:16 PM

The American Midwest is built on mayonnaise.

by Anonymousreply 7September 8, 2024 9:20 PM

Why are you so dull, OP?

by Anonymousreply 8September 8, 2024 9:22 PM

Nothing dull about me. I just took a hard Irish dick up my ass while we stimulated cop rape fantasies S&M style.

by Anonymousreply 9September 8, 2024 9:45 PM

Teacup going anon?

by Anonymousreply 10September 8, 2024 9:54 PM

Mayo is a key part of WASP cuisine.

by Anonymousreply 11September 8, 2024 11:00 PM

Sir Kensington's organic Mayonnaise at Whole Foods is great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 8, 2024 11:03 PM

[quote] White people in general love mayonnaise.

It is a KNOWN FACT that Abraham Lincoln loved mayonnaise!

by Anonymousreply 13September 8, 2024 11:06 PM

Sir Kensingtons really is very good, but I’m trying not to be so much of a fat whore lately. Otherwise I would buy some nice cheddar and use that mayo for some homemade pimento cheese.

by Anonymousreply 14September 8, 2024 11:43 PM

Oh god now I want pimento cheese!

by Anonymousreply 15September 8, 2024 11:47 PM

Love good mayonnaise. Have it on my fries and even on my hot dog.

by Anonymousreply 16September 8, 2024 11:50 PM

I don’t LOVE it, but it is an emulsion- so marinades don’t slide off. But as a flavor, it’s very bland

by Anonymousreply 17September 9, 2024 12:27 AM

But ghetto white people swear they love hot sauce and ranch but they love mayonnaise just like the rest of the white race. They need to stop flexing. His cum even tasted like mayo.

by Anonymousreply 18September 9, 2024 12:29 AM

We use it as lube and a substitute for WD 40.

by Anonymousreply 19September 9, 2024 12:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!