Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

King Charles leaves siblings Princess Anne, Prince Edward ‘disappointed’ over Andrew feud

King Charles’ ongoing feud with his scandal-scarred brother Prince Andrew has left their siblings “disappointed,” according to a new report.

Princess Anne, Prince Edward, and his wife Sophie are reportedly unhappy with the monarch’s handling of things as his disgraced brother refuses to move out of the Royal Lodge.

To pinch a few pennies, Charles fired 10 members of the Royal Lodge security staff last month — something his siblings reportedly feel was the wrong thing to do.

“Charles does look at the current state of his family with deep concern. Everyone, it seems, has issues, whether it be health, financial, legal,” a source told Woman’s Day Magazine, via the Mirror.

“This situation with Andrew and the Royal Lodge has somewhat divided the family…with Anne, Sophie, and Edward all disappointed in how he’s handled it.”

“Then there’s the diabolical situation with his two beloved sons,” the insider added.

The source added that Andrew’s wife, Sarah Ferguson, as well as their daughters Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie, are unhappy with Charles over his treatment of their dad.

“There are fallouts with Sarah, Beatrice, and Eugenie, who are deeply concerned Andrew is not being protected,” the insider claimed.

“He’s even managed to upset Camilla as she’s the one always bearing the brunt of his irritability.”

Buckingham Palace has declined to comment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 9, 2024 7:31 PM

Who gives a shit

by Anonymousreply 1September 7, 2024 11:32 PM

[quote] “Then there’s the diabolical situation with his two beloved sons,” the insider added.

Well this is a bit overwrought.

by Anonymousreply 2September 7, 2024 11:43 PM

[quote] The source added that Andrew’s wife, Sarah Ferguson ....

Apparent;y this oh-so-knowledgeable inside source missed the memo that Andrew and Sarah Ferguson haven't been husband and wife for 28 years.

by Anonymousreply 3September 8, 2024 12:09 AM

Anne, like her mother, always felt for Andrew

by Anonymousreply 4September 8, 2024 1:22 AM

He should be in prison.

by Anonymousreply 5September 8, 2024 3:52 AM

Reported in the New York Post, based on an article in the Mirror, from an article in Australian Women's Day.

OP aren't you just a tiny bit embarrassed about posting this shit?

Was there nothing from Sheknows, InTouch or MarieClaire for you to share with us?

by Anonymousreply 6September 8, 2024 4:27 AM

Did the Princess Royal (that would be "Princess Anne" to you, R4) share with you this personal information, R4? Are you friends? How do you know about her relationship with the King and with the Duke of York ("Prince Andrew" to you)?

Or are you yet another deluded American commenting upon a subject about which you know nothing?

by Anonymousreply 7September 8, 2024 4:36 AM

Why would it be Princess Anne to me?

by Anonymousreply 8September 8, 2024 5:54 AM

Why would she be anything to you, R8? Or you to her, for that matter?

But as you are quoting her thoughts in a public forum, I assume that you and she are rather close, no?

by Anonymousreply 9September 8, 2024 6:09 AM

I mean Andrew was a friendly with Epstein and I'm happy that this is happening to him. Fuck that kidi fucker!

by Anonymousreply 10September 8, 2024 6:22 AM

[quote] He should be in prison.

Can't King Charles just throw him in The Tower? What kind of monarchy is this?

by Anonymousreply 11September 8, 2024 7:41 AM

"Disappointed"?!?

Maybe they need to consult with Senator Susan Collins or, perhaps, Hercules . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 8, 2024 7:54 AM

I'm kind of Team Chuck on this one: his mother left him in a terrible position; surely the writing was on the wall where Andrew was concerned, but she was likely too exhausted/too old to deal with it, and now she's left Charles to deal with who is probably doing so in some half-assed way that pisses off everyone. So he can't win. But if the rumors are true & he is sicker than the public believes, he should just push him out and let him live some place out of the way - Eug & Bea can get over it - and just be done with it. Because if not, it all becomes Will & Kate's problem and they've got the Harkles to contend with. That's probably why someone leaked this story - it was a message to Chuck to grow a pair & kick him out, once & for all

by Anonymousreply 13September 8, 2024 8:37 AM

Andrew brought nothing but disrepute to the family and throne.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 8, 2024 9:28 AM

Throw Andrew and his ex wife into a palace in London that already has a security staff and forget about them. The princesses royal have palace digs. If Andrew wants to visit Windsor he can have rooms at Windsor Castle, which has 1000 rooms for crissakes. And a permanent security force. Warehouse Andrew in royal digs at low expense and grey rock him.

by Anonymousreply 15September 8, 2024 9:36 AM

My immediate family always favored or felt sorry for my fair weather brother. He's an absolute narcissist who thinks he's invincible. He's racist and now MAGA.

He's had issues with drugs and alcohol. He's cheated on multiple girlfriends (he treats women so badly that two of his girlfriends who are both pro life wound up getting abortions after he got them pregnant) and been arrested four times. Yet he's managed to charm the pants off of everyone.

He's the "fun" one and if I ever dare bring up his faults or his past mistakes my family will gang up on me and become extremely agitated and verbally abusive toward me.

So yeah, I kind of feel for Charles and believe he is doing the right thing even if 99% of his family don't think so and are very angry and disappointed at him.

by Anonymousreply 16September 8, 2024 9:38 AM

Andrew is a boorish, arrogant piece of shit, but he knows too much. He could destroy the reputation of the royal family forever by revealing carefully curated family secrets. You think Harry dropped a bomb? Popcorn at the ready.

by Anonymousreply 17September 8, 2024 9:45 AM

I have a hard time believing Edward is a part of this. I've read accounts of Andrew's misbehavior going back to childhood including bullying his younger brother mercilessly.

by Anonymousreply 18September 8, 2024 9:45 AM

No one cares.

by Anonymousreply 19September 8, 2024 11:50 AM

^^^^ so why are you posting on this thread?

by Anonymousreply 20September 8, 2024 12:08 PM

[quote] I have a hard time believing Edward is a part of this. I've read accounts of Andrew's misbehavior going back to childhood including bullying his younger brother mercilessly.

I think the article is saying that Edward is disappointed that Charles is NOT doing anything about Andrew.

In other words, he WANTS something to be done, such as kicking Andrew out of Royal Lodge.

But Charles is too weak to do anything about it.

by Anonymousreply 21September 8, 2024 12:56 PM

Isn’t Frog🐸more unofficially ne’er-do-well Cottage?

by Anonymousreply 22September 8, 2024 1:04 PM

r6, what bug crawled up your ass? WTF is wrong with you??

by Anonymousreply 23September 9, 2024 3:51 PM

Man, if Chucky kicks the bucket soon, Andrew will have to contend with the mother of all cunts, Willie. That guy could hold grudges and act on them.

by Anonymousreply 24September 9, 2024 3:56 PM

They think this is bad? Wait until William takes over. The shit’s gonna hit the fan.

by Anonymousreply 25September 9, 2024 4:09 PM

[bold] Grieving Prince Andrew Asks For 12-Year-Old During This Difficult Time [/bold]

by Anonymousreply 26September 9, 2024 4:19 PM

If Anne or Edward are that disappointed (doubtful), they could always put Andrew up in a converted stable at Gatcombe Park or one of the empty wings at Bagshot Park.

by Anonymousreply 27September 9, 2024 7:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!