Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Canada is getting ready for a conservative government

What will Justin do with his time? Will he come out?

by Anonymousreply 22September 9, 2024 8:32 PM

Canadians hate Justin now. His expiration date was last year.

by Anonymousreply 1September 7, 2024 10:54 PM

He is not gay

by Anonymousreply 2September 7, 2024 10:56 PM

He's perfecting his OnlyFans and Grindr profiles.

Saner Canucks like myself have grown tired of him for a long time.

We're having a provincial election late October.

by Anonymousreply 3September 7, 2024 10:58 PM

Did I mention he's as sincere as a $3 bill?

by Anonymousreply 4September 7, 2024 11:01 PM

Trudeau deserves to lose, but Poliverre doesn't deserve to win.

by Anonymousreply 5September 7, 2024 11:01 PM

r2 evidence suggests overwise

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 7, 2024 11:04 PM

I am scared. I am on disability and evil governments have the power to effortlessly destroy people like me.

by Anonymousreply 7September 7, 2024 11:21 PM

So I assume Poilievre is the usual whore for the rich that pretty much every conservative is, but is there anything more there? Is it all about immigrants and demographics, which seems to be the reason many around the world are turning right?

by Anonymousreply 8September 7, 2024 11:30 PM

Meh, there's still time. If Trudeau steps down and the Liberals re-brand the conservatives can lose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 7, 2024 11:39 PM

R9, there’s no time. The damage is done. They can’t deport people in time.

by Anonymousreply 10September 8, 2024 2:48 AM

I love the gif at r6 but it seems straight for 1992 or whenever it was.

by Anonymousreply 11September 8, 2024 2:50 AM

R6 gen-z prat who is clueless as to how anyone dressed prior to 2004

by Anonymousreply 12September 8, 2024 6:10 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 8, 2024 6:33 AM

Justin is a a cunt and I won’t miss him but I hope the conservatives don’t fuck shit up too bad.

by Anonymousreply 14September 8, 2024 8:36 AM

To be honest last time the conservatives were in power my life wasn’t too different. I don’t agree with them on gay right or the environment though.

by Anonymousreply 15September 8, 2024 8:38 AM

The country is broken we have a housing crisis in almost every province yet we are bringing in 500,000 new people a year.

by Anonymousreply 16September 8, 2024 8:42 AM

Pierre Poilievre will make Stephen Harper seem like a teddy bear.

by Anonymousreply 17September 8, 2024 8:53 AM

It's actually one million people a year, R16.

by Anonymousreply 18September 8, 2024 2:04 PM

R9 what are you smoking? Can I get some?

by Anonymousreply 19September 8, 2024 3:28 PM

This will be an extinction level event for Trudeau and his cabinet of criminals. And I'm here for it.

I'm in a 45% income tax bracket and this cunt keeps taking more from working people. He's a LITERAL communist. He firebombed the country most recently by opening the migrant flood gates. 1.3 MILLION IN 2023 ALONE. I live in a neighbourhood that's no longer multi cultural. It's 90% BROWN now. That happened in the LAST FIVE YEARS. And yes they're migrants. There was very little vetting involved.

Good countries should be HARD to get into. Cue the Maga accusations in 3,2,1 🖕.

by Anonymousreply 20September 8, 2024 3:33 PM

R20, Pierre Poilievre voted against gay marriage. He is also an authoritarian with Trump tendencies.

by Anonymousreply 21September 9, 2024 6:47 AM

He’s no longer young and cute. He’s aging. The middle age spread has reached him

by Anonymousreply 22September 9, 2024 8:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!