Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Marie Osmond missing!?

Well, she usually posts on her social media regularly and then nothing since March 27, so 5 months of nothing. I'm thinking something is wrong. Maybe she's trying to leave the Mormon Church like so many others who are. I hope she's okay. More plastic surgery?

by Anonymousreply 59September 27, 2024 1:52 PM

Who is she?

by Anonymousreply 1September 7, 2024 2:16 AM

Her dolls have claimed her, as we all knew one day they would!

by Anonymousreply 2September 7, 2024 2:18 AM

We should be so lucky.

by Anonymousreply 3September 7, 2024 2:22 AM

Mormon Church has done well with all those10% tithes from all the Osmonds' income.

Does Donny still have a residency in Vegas?

by Anonymousreply 4September 7, 2024 2:24 AM

I allways assume that at night after Marie removes all of her hair extensions, wig, makeup, etc. all that remains is something that looks akin to a peach pit.

by Anonymousreply 5September 7, 2024 6:27 AM

Who does she hope to be, R1?

by Anonymousreply 6September 8, 2024 6:39 AM

[quote]More plastic surgery?

Because she's not scary-enough looking already? I keep seeing her on a commercial for some kind of joint pain remedy, and she looks like she's turned into one of her dolls. Close-ups are not her friend.

by Anonymousreply 7September 8, 2024 8:41 AM

Limited edition doll-face thread.

by Anonymousreply 8September 8, 2024 8:45 AM

Miss Thing is starting to look like Angelyne. Lay off tha hackin’ hun.

by Anonymousreply 9September 8, 2024 9:04 AM

And now it’s 6 months. You don’t go from desperate daily posting to nothing unless something is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 10September 25, 2024 11:04 PM

GOD, I HOPE SO.

by Anonymousreply 11September 25, 2024 11:12 PM

She’s probably weary 😮‍💨 and careworn from hospice for Tito, who recently passed.

by Anonymousreply 12September 25, 2024 11:16 PM

R5, like when Dino on "The Flintstones" sees what Sassy really looks like without her wig, false eyelashes, and makeup.

by Anonymousreply 13September 25, 2024 11:17 PM

(….)

by Anonymousreply 14September 25, 2024 11:28 PM

She's all over TV right now doing a commercial promoting some kind of joint pain pill.

by Anonymousreply 15September 25, 2024 11:31 PM

Did she attend Diddy's parties?

by Anonymousreply 16September 25, 2024 11:42 PM

That’s why she lost the weight. A ha!

by Anonymousreply 17September 25, 2024 11:44 PM

She probably lost the password. Here dear: ThisIsHowWeGoHawaiian6969!

by Anonymousreply 18September 25, 2024 11:49 PM

I always assume that at night after Marie removes all of her hair extensions, wig, makeup, etc. all that remains is something that looks akin to Joseph Smith.

by Anonymousreply 19September 25, 2024 11:57 PM

[Quote] doing a commercial promoting some kind of joint pain pill.

That’s ridiculous!!! Who WANTS joint pain???

by Anonymousreply 20September 26, 2024 12:22 AM

[Quote] always assume that at night after Marie removes all of her hair extensions, wig, makeup, etc. all that remains is something that looks akin to Joseph Smith.

All that’s left is the great scent of Brut

by Anonymousreply 21September 26, 2024 12:24 AM

I ate her—sorry.

by Anonymousreply 22September 26, 2024 12:46 AM

R2, "Her dolls have claimed her, as we all knew one day they would!"

That is the best comment. I immediately thought of the TV movie, Don't Be Afraid of the Dark with Kim Darby.

Do you think Marie's dolls dragged here away?

by Anonymousreply 23September 26, 2024 12:47 AM

Is she stuck on an out of order escalator somewhere?

by Anonymousreply 24September 26, 2024 12:50 AM

She asks you to respect her privacy while she completes her transition.

by Anonymousreply 25September 26, 2024 1:22 AM

[quote]Is she stuck on an out of order escalator somewhere?

This made me laugh more than it really should have. 😆

by Anonymousreply 26September 26, 2024 1:28 AM

Getting old sucks!

by Anonymousreply 27September 26, 2024 1:51 AM

Maybe she was dancing somewhere and fainted.

by Anonymousreply 28September 26, 2024 8:11 AM

Marie has been mentally unstable for years.

Anything is possible.

by Anonymousreply 29September 26, 2024 10:38 AM

Marie’s dolls can be vicious and are known to fight with Demi’s dolls online late at night 🌙

by Anonymousreply 30September 26, 2024 11:05 AM

She’s a little bit missing.

by Anonymousreply 31September 26, 2024 11:50 AM

Maybe she’s just waiting for her “work” to settle

by Anonymousreply 32September 26, 2024 12:43 PM

Temple Square doesn't go for pills and booze.

by Anonymousreply 33September 26, 2024 12:52 PM

I’ll be home for 🤶 if only in my dreams

by Anonymousreply 34September 26, 2024 12:56 PM

Didn’t she go missing before, around 20 years ago? I vaguely her talking about on a talk show, and she said something about getting in her car and just driving away from all her problems.

by Anonymousreply 35September 26, 2024 12:57 PM

Maybe she's hanging out with Shelly Miscarriage from the Ravolta church.

by Anonymousreply 36September 26, 2024 1:19 PM

LEAVE MARIE ALONE!!!

by Anonymousreply 37September 26, 2024 1:34 PM

Maybe she met someone in Montana?

by Anonymousreply 38September 26, 2024 1:35 PM

She's always been mentally unstable, it's a wonder she can even function.

by Anonymousreply 39September 26, 2024 1:47 PM

Marie had postpartum which was the cause of her problems.

She's a good egg. She said she was willing to leave the Church when they told her she couldn't get divorced (she did twice and remarried the first husband). Her total support of her lesbian daughter has caused a rift between her and Donny, which is why they don't perform together anymore. Her adopted son, who I gather was her favorite, committed suicide.

by Anonymousreply 40September 26, 2024 1:50 PM

I like Marie. She and Donny have been supporting their family for decades.

If it needs to be done - Marie gets it done.

She does a lot of commercials for various products - bringing in the coin. I hope she is all right. Let's all send her some Paper Roses.

by Anonymousreply 41September 26, 2024 2:07 PM

The other day I watched an older documentary about the family. They are all very emotionally scarred. Durh, I know, but the chip on Donny’s shoulder could sink a ship. Wayne Osmond really wanted to go to med school and become and become an Air Force flight surgeon but was told he had to perform instead. One was suicidal with an eating disorder (Merrill). Jimmy’s teenage years were miserable and now he’s in poor health.

If Marie opted to leave all that in dust, especially after she had to contend with her family’s bad business decisions, I don’t blame her. They are all so damaged.

by Anonymousreply 42September 26, 2024 4:20 PM

I heard she turned black.

by Anonymousreply 43September 26, 2024 4:39 PM

She is in those flex er something tv commercials that she made within the past year. They air regularly on TV

by Anonymousreply 44September 26, 2024 4:47 PM

I just wanted to remind everyone-DONNY IS A PRICK ,thanks.

by Anonymousreply 45September 26, 2024 5:08 PM

I remember Donny guesting on Rosie in the 90’s. Cocky jerk attitude-he would never acknowledge Rosie now. I’m glad his face blew up.

by Anonymousreply 46September 26, 2024 5:10 PM

We saw Marie when she did The Sound of Music on tour. She was a lot of fun.....not so hot in the acting department - but fun. And she had great big tits.

She met everyone at the stage door and signed a program or souvenir book for everyone who was there - and there were a LOT of folks.

She had changed her clothes but still had her stage makeup hard. It kind of gave her a hard look - but her smile was lovely.

by Anonymousreply 47September 26, 2024 5:56 PM

The pressure on Donny and Marie when they hosted that weekly variety show in the 70s for three years must have been tremendous. I wonder if the two of them were footing the bill or most of it for that entire clan.

At the time, I think the father sunk all of the families money into a production studio in Provo, UT and then it went bust.

I bet the two of them (and Donny with the brothers on sort of whack reunion tours) were worked to the point of exhaustion. And add to their lives, the desire to break free, start families, have down time.

Donny's first TV appearance on TV was 62 years ago. Think about that... he's been performing since he was 5 years old.

And there have been moments when Donny and Marie seemed to break free from the family, but got sucked right back in.

So the next person who calls Donny a prick - think about your life compared to his; I bet he is a prick. I bet Donny resents so much of what he's had to do for the older siblings year after year after year. And if Marie has been walking a tightrope for years and has gone off grid, leave her alone.

And that Jimmy Osmond - Christ he moved across the ocean to get away from the family! Read this quote from Merrill Osmond: "In a February 2020 interview, Jimmy's brother Merrill stated that Jimmy continued to recover*, still planned on maintaining his business ventures, and that Merrill hoped that Jimmy would eventually return to the group."

Jimmy would return to the group?! He's 62 years old!!! How many people in the world are going to buy tickets to see The Osmonds??? Even in fucking Branson, MO.

* Jimmy suffered a stroke. A fucking stroke! Even after that, he did NOT return to the states. Read that again - Jimmy Osmond had a stroke in England and he and his wife have CHOSEN to stay away from the clan.

by Anonymousreply 48September 26, 2024 8:03 PM

I wanted the Osmonds to pull a train on me......but that was back in 1972.

by Anonymousreply 49September 26, 2024 8:40 PM

Marital problems? I can’t believe her remarriage to first husband will work out.

by Anonymousreply 50September 26, 2024 9:01 PM

If you ever met her other husbands, you would.......

by Anonymousreply 51September 26, 2024 9:18 PM

My favorite quote ever about Marie, from Datalounge favorite Debralee Scott. (Via findadeath.com)

She told Rolling Stone:

“You better believe she’s never been laid, are you kidding? That’s the way those Mormons are. They don’t believe in sex for pleasure – only to make babies. But if you’ve ever noticed, they sure have a hell of a lot of babies… They don’t like to f*ck but they sure like to make babies!”

She also wanted to steal Donny’s virtue.

Let’s pour one out for Debralee.

by Anonymousreply 52September 26, 2024 9:25 PM

That bitch deserves no break. She foisted her perky/brittle self on the public every fucking chance she could get for decades. For years she slept behind the Entertainment Tonight studios, beside a dumpster but her hair wrapped in $20 with of toilet paper...just in case anyone needed a comment, no matter how off topic, on anyone or anything at all. A disgusting stupid woman. Why should anyone light s candle because she helped support her talentless, money-grubbing, Mormon family for decades?

by Anonymousreply 53September 26, 2024 9:51 PM

A good friend of mine was in the 1996 revival of The King and I on Broadway. She said Donna Murphy was nice, but her favorite Anna was Marie Osmond. She told me Marie was kind, humble, and very easy to work with. Her least favorite Anna was Faith Prince, who she claims played Anna like Adelaide. She said Prince was two-faced and mostly unpleasant.

by Anonymousreply 54September 26, 2024 10:13 PM

I will say this for her: she has to be the only celebrity touting a diet plan that has stayed trim for Years. And I think she is a good egg too. Like Annette Funicello.

by Anonymousreply 55September 27, 2024 5:11 AM

Diet plans work!

by Anonymousreply 56September 27, 2024 5:19 AM

If DataLounge had an award show there would have to be a Debralee Scott award given to "an under-appreciated, and gone too soon" person every year.

by Anonymousreply 57September 27, 2024 5:28 AM

Debralee was a tit flashing fun time gal. DL royalty!

by Anonymousreply 58September 27, 2024 5:58 AM

She’ll turn up-she always does.

by Anonymousreply 59September 27, 2024 1:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!