Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Perfect Breakup Song - Sky High by Jigsaw

The lyrics are perfect and poignant, the vocals are sweet and sublime, the key changes are emotional, the arrangement is genius.

I couldn’t write a better song for my own breakup.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 14, 2024 1:22 AM

Are you Jig or Saw?

by Anonymousreply 1September 6, 2024 11:20 PM

You rang?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 6, 2024 11:41 PM

^^^R2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 6, 2024 11:42 PM

My favorite breakup song is You Hurt Me and I Hate You by Eurythmics but I’m a petty bitch like that.

by Anonymousreply 4September 6, 2024 11:49 PM

Jesus OP, could there be a worse video? Oh my God, I don't have a synonym for how awful that video or clip of film from pop 75 is!

by Anonymousreply 5September 7, 2024 12:30 AM

Wow. Haven't heard that in decades! Thanks for the memory, OP.

by Anonymousreply 6September 7, 2024 12:50 AM

This is one of those songs that always makes me feel like I'm at the dentist.

by Anonymousreply 7September 7, 2024 1:30 AM

Amazing how those four musicians could replicate the sound of an entire orchestra—strings, brass, you name it—with just a drum kit, a Wurlitzer, and two guitars.

It’s magic, I tell you: magic!

by Anonymousreply 8September 7, 2024 1:34 AM

This song was made for the kung fu chopsocky film The Man from Hong Kong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 14, 2024 12:19 AM

I can hear strings in the orchestration but there are none on stage.

by Anonymousreply 10September 14, 2024 12:22 AM

If you're in 4th grade in love with Sister Elizabeth . You ask her to marry you and she tells you she's married to the Lord and in a fit of 9yo pique you grab the crucifix and throw it on the classroom floor and are suspended for a week and have to do penace cleaning the chapel floor and saying 500 Our Father's & 500 Hail Mary's and that bitch Sister Elizabeth gives you the hairy eyeball for the next six months. Yeah Jesus You blew it all Sky High.

by Anonymousreply 11September 14, 2024 12:49 AM

R11. Sister Liz used that crucifix to stop the Devil's urges in her netherregions...

by Anonymousreply 12September 14, 2024 1:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!