Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Prince William is growing a beard

While on holiday Prince William didn't shave and came back with some facial stubble. He's keeping it because Princess Charlotte wants him to .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48September 9, 2024 6:58 PM

I like it; it brings out his blue eyes. It's very becoming.

by Anonymousreply 1September 6, 2024 10:01 PM

Looks good on him

by Anonymousreply 2September 6, 2024 10:10 PM

Charlotte knows best!

He looks good.

by Anonymousreply 3September 6, 2024 10:11 PM

What am I... chopped liver?

by Anonymousreply 4September 6, 2024 10:13 PM

And the bastard jumped all over Harry when he grew his beard, telling him it wasn't proper.

by Anonymousreply 5September 6, 2024 10:22 PM

Edward VII had a beard.

by Anonymousreply 6September 6, 2024 10:23 PM

He looks attractive.

by Anonymousreply 7September 6, 2024 10:25 PM

He looks very attractive with a beard. I've always loved his long, lean swimmers build.

by Anonymousreply 8September 6, 2024 10:30 PM

Woof.

by Anonymousreply 9September 6, 2024 10:33 PM

Anything to cover that mug.

by Anonymousreply 10September 6, 2024 10:35 PM

He reminds me a bit of William Moseley

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 6, 2024 11:39 PM

Great move, he looks so much handsomer. I'll be curious to see how he styles it.

by Anonymousreply 12September 6, 2024 11:45 PM

Now if he trims his skull hair to match the length of the beard, he'll be hot AF. .

by Anonymousreply 13September 6, 2024 11:50 PM

Why is he allowed to grow one yet Anne had to shave her mustache?

by Anonymousreply 14September 7, 2024 12:05 AM

It breaks up the capsule shape of his head. It looks good.

by Anonymousreply 15September 7, 2024 12:06 AM

Harry has a beard too.

by Anonymousreply 16September 7, 2024 12:10 AM

It gives his face a nice angular look, accentuates his very attractive lips, which I never noticed before, and makes his beautiful eyes pop.

by Anonymousreply 17September 7, 2024 12:10 AM

I bet it tickles!!!

by Anonymousreply 18September 7, 2024 1:30 AM

[quote] It breaks up the capsule shape of his head. It looks good.

I was going to say he looks less like a thumb, but capsule is a good descriptor, as well.

by Anonymousreply 19September 7, 2024 1:40 AM

Prince William is growing a beard aka Rose Hanbury.

fixed for OP

by Anonymousreply 20September 7, 2024 2:10 AM

[quote]Why is he allowed to grow one

"allowed to"??

Since he's drawing millions and millions now directly from the Duchy of Cornwall, and not from the monarch, he can hardly be prevented from doing much of what he wants anymore.

There's also a whole history of male members of the royal family (including monarchs) who wore them in the last century.

by Anonymousreply 21September 7, 2024 2:15 AM

I would love this beard to restore him to the sweet Wills we all fell in love with in the 2000s.

by Anonymousreply 22September 7, 2024 2:47 AM

R11, I think William Moseley has Prince William beat when it comes to who has the better body:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 7, 2024 7:09 AM

R5, Harry wanted to keep his beard while wearing a military uniform at his marriage. Nowadays, beards are not permitted in uniform. William wasn’t allowed (don’t remember him having a beard then but anyhoo) but queen gave permission for Harry to keep beard and William was supposedly pissed.

At any rate, William looks good, Harry does not.

by Anonymousreply 24September 7, 2024 1:02 PM

[quote]Prince William is growing a beard.

That's what bald guys do.

Kinda like a guy who buys a really big truck.

by Anonymousreply 25September 7, 2024 1:06 PM

William has been bald for years, r25. It's not as though he's just beginning to go bald and panicking so grows a beard to distract from his pate. He's always been happy to own his baldness.

William has the biggest lorry, without having to buy it.

by Anonymousreply 26September 7, 2024 1:14 PM

R7 Edward VIII also had a beard. Hee name was Wallis.

by Anonymousreply 27September 7, 2024 1:42 PM

[quote] Why is he allowed to grow one yet Anne had to shave her mustache?

And her back, too.

by Anonymousreply 28September 7, 2024 1:44 PM

Bald guys must always wear beards, for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 29September 7, 2024 2:06 PM

[quote] He's always been happy to own his baldness.

No young guy who goes bald is happy about it.

by Anonymousreply 30September 7, 2024 2:06 PM

The photo also does him the favor of cutting off the top of his head.

by Anonymousreply 31September 7, 2024 2:08 PM

[quote] I like it; it brings out his blue eyes.

[quote] and makes his beautiful eyes pop.

How would a beard bring out blue eyes, or make the eyes pop? Sorry, I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 32September 7, 2024 2:16 PM

Creates a darker background, r32.

by Anonymousreply 33September 7, 2024 2:36 PM

Happy to own the fact of, r30, not happy to own.

by Anonymousreply 34September 7, 2024 2:36 PM

r23 Wow you really can't tell he was the obviously gay kid from the Narnia movies

by Anonymousreply 35September 7, 2024 2:41 PM

R33 For the eyes?

by Anonymousreply 36September 7, 2024 2:50 PM

I personally believe that any man who is trim and fit looks better with a short cropped beard, as long as the beard has good coverage, not one of those beards that has gaps everywhere. Facial hair, including nice longish (but not overly long) sideburns make my nether regions burn with lust.

Body hair can cover a myriad of sins, especially on a man who is not particularly attractive or with good muscle tone. A very thin man with a flat chest can look like he has excellent pecs if he has a good layer of hair on his chest that ends before it goes down onto his torso. It fools the eye into thinking the man has well developed chest plates, when he doesn't. And a nice well trimmed beard can indeed turn a bald man into a sexy stud.

The only thing I can't stand is a man with a beard who refuses to grow a mustache. I'm not about that Amish looking bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 37September 7, 2024 2:58 PM

[quote] [R11], I think William Moseley has Prince William beat when it comes to who has the better body:

I don't like men with too many muscles!

by Anonymousreply 38September 7, 2024 3:26 PM

The beard brings out his blue eyes the same way his hair used to bring out his blue eyes. All about contrasts of color and texture, r32.

by Anonymousreply 39September 7, 2024 8:25 PM

I 'm not a fan of beards, but it really looks good on William.

But don't grow it any longer!! The stubble the way it is now is just fine.

And when it starts to turn gray--shave it!

by Anonymousreply 40September 7, 2024 9:50 PM

I could slap all you cunts into next week with one hand tied behind my back!

by Anonymousreply 41September 7, 2024 9:53 PM

[quote]Why is he allowed to grow one

I allowed it.

by Anonymousreply 42September 7, 2024 9:58 PM

It kinda balances out his face.

by Anonymousreply 43September 7, 2024 10:41 PM

Whom. The fuck. Cares!

by Anonymousreply 44September 7, 2024 10:51 PM

One does!

One cares!

by Anonymousreply 45September 7, 2024 11:00 PM

“Who”, not “whom”, R44.

To answer your question - having read through 43 posts in the thread before posting your own - obviously you care.

by Anonymousreply 46September 7, 2024 11:20 PM

I'm over the beard mania, which has been far overdone - at this point, a clean-shaven man is sexier to me - but the Prince grows a fine, dense, manly beard. It looks great on him; the flecks or gray make is all the hotter. He's one of the few men I would say should definitely have a beard. He should let it grow out just a bit more and then keep it close-trimmed and neat, which I'm sure he'll do. I can't quite picture the Prince of Wales with a lumberjack beard.

Then again, the last British monarch with a beard, George V, had quite a full one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47September 7, 2024 11:45 PM

Price Michael of Kent has had a beard for decades and he was really handsome. Still is.for an old fucker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48September 9, 2024 6:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!