Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ralph Macchio at 62

Wow.

I was scrolling through an actor's Instagram page, and just by chance he happened to have a photo of his kids at an Atlanta Braves game.

Ralph Macchio was there, and he took pictures with them.

It was kind of mind blowing to me how good he looks for his age. And the photos were posted 20 weeks ago, so they were taken this year.

The guy is 62 years old, and he still looks amazing!!

What's his secret? Do Italians just have youthful genes?

Damn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 6, 2024 5:11 PM

Another photo of Daniel-san.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 5, 2024 7:04 AM

LOL at the blue-hatted guy in OP photobombing in the background.

by Anonymousreply 2September 5, 2024 7:07 AM

Well, we now know he’s definitely straight, what with that finger pointing at the other person thing.

by Anonymousreply 3September 5, 2024 7:46 AM

Damn he is beautiful, some people just got great genes. Add a reasonably healthy lifestyle and you get what you see here.

by Anonymousreply 4September 5, 2024 9:46 AM

He stayed thin and didn't worship the sun. I'm the same age and my face skin is in better shape. It's not difficult. Looks like he may have had neck and chin work to keep it tight but maybe not.

by Anonymousreply 5September 5, 2024 10:51 AM

[quote] I'm the same age and my face skin is in better shape. It's not difficult.

Wow, I didn't think it was possible, but you somehow managed to sound like an insufferable, egotistical vain cunt in just three sentences.

I think it's a Datalounge record!

by Anonymousreply 6September 5, 2024 6:16 PM

His children certainly don’t look Italian.

by Anonymousreply 7September 5, 2024 8:11 PM

Those aren't Ralph's kids, R7.

They're actor Matt Mangum's kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 5, 2024 8:14 PM

I listened to him interviewed by Marc Maron in the last year or two. He seems like a nice enough guy with a decent perspective on his own medium success, but also a bit long-winded/self-important.

by Anonymousreply 9September 5, 2024 8:17 PM

Well he looked 16 for 2 decades so he obviously ages differently than most. Because he is an alien. I guess.

by Anonymousreply 10September 5, 2024 8:26 PM

[quote]Well he looked 16 for 2 decades so he obviously ages differently than most.

He was 22 when he appeared in the first Karate Kid movie.

by Anonymousreply 11September 5, 2024 8:57 PM

Basically since he was in The Outsiders people have marvelled at how youthful he looks in comparison to his actual age. The Karate Kid franchise was huge in the '80s, so I wouldn't necessarily say his success was 'medium,' though his career went into decline pretty quickly after My Cousin Vinny...

by Anonymousreply 12September 5, 2024 9:04 PM

I actually look like I could be his real-life brother. I am one year older. People have been telling me I look like him since the 1980s, and at times I would also get the Sal Mineo comparisons. I have always looked considerably younger than my age, even at 63. Ralph hair was thinning about 10-15 years ago so he is either wearing a wig now or has a weave. I do not think he has had any work done to his face, it's good genetics.

by Anonymousreply 13September 5, 2024 9:26 PM

[quote]He stayed thin and didn't worship the sun

R5 Ive stayed thin and out of the sun too but I dont look that good

by Anonymousreply 14September 6, 2024 11:04 AM

[quote] actually look like I could be his real-life brother. I am one year older. People have been telling me I look like him since the 1980s, and at times I would also get the Sal Mineo comparisons. I have always looked considerably younger than my age, even at 63.

🙄

by Anonymousreply 15September 6, 2024 1:24 PM

Wealth helps a lot. Everything from a good diet, to a high quality skincare routine, fitness training, getting good sleep, and maintaining low levels of stress is far easier.

by Anonymousreply 16September 6, 2024 1:32 PM

[quote]Wealth helps a lot. Everything from a good diet, to a high quality skincare routine, fitness training, getting good sleep, and maintaining low levels of stress is far easier.

Absolutely. But beyond that, there's a boyish quality to his features that seems to me extremely rare. Most people's faces show traces of stress, grief, wear and tear... He is genuinely "ageless."

by Anonymousreply 17September 6, 2024 3:18 PM

You guys are forgetting the terrible toupee which is too dark and aging. He looks mid 50s, and has had work done, you can tell from his eyes. He doesn't look bad but it's not a marvel. He would look better with a more realistic hairstyle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 6, 2024 3:21 PM

Brown don’t drown!

by Anonymousreply 19September 6, 2024 4:49 PM

OP Google: FILTER ...pirla

by Anonymousreply 20September 6, 2024 5:03 PM

Thank voices of reason, R20, R18, R16. R6 you can FUCK OFF. And get glasses, but they won't help stupidity and you have zero skills for deciphering a picture.

by Anonymousreply 21September 6, 2024 5:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!