Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Whole body deodorant

What's with the whole body deodorant trend? It seems aggrrssively pushed. Are people just stinkier these days?

by Anonymousreply 75September 12, 2024 7:51 PM

I think it’s disgusting. Just wash your ass!

by Anonymousreply 1September 4, 2024 11:20 PM

No, it's the usual--advertising creating a need where none exists.

by Anonymousreply 2September 4, 2024 11:21 PM

Haven’t tried the body deo and don’t feel the need to, but I do like the acidified soap and believe that it works better than typical basic pH soap.

by Anonymousreply 3September 4, 2024 11:24 PM

Who can be surprised? It's a time in which everyone is obsessed with seeking physical perfection, where people in their 80s not to be at ease with themselves but rather cheered on when they get facelifts and surgical enhancements; where men shave away any trace of secondary sex characteristics; where young girls are encouraged to dress in Barbie Pink well into adulthood and forsake independence for consumerism and greed and snobbery; where gay men have regressed to screaming mock-bitchy airheads with more bubblegum pink and pastel clothes and self-harm haircuts; where men define themselves as plant dads (because their lives are so very full); where sex is both prudish and available anywhere, anytime if you can wade through the lists of Likes and Cancellable Dislikes; where every time takes multiple showers a day because they feel icky and unclean every three hours....

Whole body deodorant? The question is not 'Why?' but 'How did it take to long to arrive?'

by Anonymousreply 4September 4, 2024 11:36 PM

I’ve tried it for my pits and balls. I like it because it seems more moisturizing. At least it doesn’t irritate as much as spray deodorant.

by Anonymousreply 5September 4, 2024 11:38 PM

The probably with that stuff is that it smells far worse than I ever will. Truly. It has a stale cheese odor instead of a pleasant fragrance.

by Anonymousreply 6September 4, 2024 11:39 PM

It's called "marketing," OP.

by Anonymousreply 7September 4, 2024 11:39 PM

[quote]Are people just stinkier these days?

Don't ask.

by Anonymousreply 8September 4, 2024 11:43 PM

"Are people just stinkier these days?"

Hey, I don't follow the trends, I set them, baby.

by Anonymousreply 9September 5, 2024 12:08 AM

When a sexual opportunity arises you have to be ready.

by Anonymousreply 10September 5, 2024 12:13 AM

"First case of whole-body cancer ever reported. Based on rate of progression, we project expectancy of 2 to 3 days. We are enforcing the CDC protocols and Live 1 security is applied to everything about this case.

by Anonymousreply 11September 5, 2024 12:16 AM

Whomever advertises BALLSACK DEODORANT next will probably make a killing!

by Anonymousreply 12September 5, 2024 12:25 AM

Put some inside your ass

by Anonymousreply 13September 5, 2024 12:27 AM

R13, you don't gotta tell me twice!

by Anonymousreply 14September 5, 2024 12:30 AM

I smell like male cat piss... If I don't bathe. I don't need full body deodorant because I bathe.

by Anonymousreply 15September 5, 2024 12:47 AM

All dainty girls needs is to bathe with Ivory soap, dust her private area Johnson's baby powder and use tussy cream deodorant but not after shaving

by Anonymousreply 16September 5, 2024 1:03 AM

"Whole body deodorant" is code for deodorant for the ass crack.

Wipe correctly. Bathe daily, including washing your butthole with soap and water. Problem solved.

You'd be STUNNED at the sheer number of stories of people who don't actually wash their buttholes while in the shower, especially men as many straight guys think it's "gay" to touch your hole.

by Anonymousreply 17September 5, 2024 1:27 AM

Great idea. Now hand it out to all your Indian friends.

by Anonymousreply 18September 5, 2024 1:28 AM

Here we go R12!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 5, 2024 2:01 AM

Is there something wrong with Gold Bond?

by Anonymousreply 20September 5, 2024 2:09 AM

r20 no...if you are 80

by Anonymousreply 21September 5, 2024 2:15 AM

I would understand if it actually stopped you from sweating because when it’s really hot my back sweats which is gross but it just seems to be for odor which is not needed if you’re showering

by Anonymousreply 22September 5, 2024 3:22 AM

Speaking of sweaty fatties whet Chas bono?

by Anonymousreply 23September 5, 2024 3:24 AM

Ewwww, millennials have totally fallen for this crap.

by Anonymousreply 24September 5, 2024 3:27 AM

I use Stopette and it's enough for me.

by Anonymousreply 25September 5, 2024 3:27 AM

[quote]You'd be STUNNED at the sheer number of stories of people who don't actually wash their buttholes while in the shower, especially men as many straight guys think it's "gay" to touch your hole.

This is why Italian men tend to be at least bisexual.

A bidet in the home is required by law. Men grow up fingering their assholes.

by Anonymousreply 26September 5, 2024 3:32 AM

I've been doing this for years. After a shower generously apply a nice-smelling lotion to your crack.

by Anonymousreply 27September 5, 2024 3:36 AM

What lotion do you use?

by Anonymousreply 28September 5, 2024 3:39 AM

What kind R27?

by Anonymousreply 29September 5, 2024 3:39 AM

I've tried Mando on pits and crotch. It works but I don't love the smell. What other kinds do you guys like?

by Anonymousreply 30September 5, 2024 3:48 AM

[quote] This is why Italian men tend to be at least bisexual. A bidet in the home is required by law. Men grow up fingering their assholes.

And we fuck hard, warm eggplants!!!! We make baba ganoush with our dicks

by Anonymousreply 31September 5, 2024 3:54 AM

Maybe people are stinkier. Millennials are having all kinds of weird unprecedented health problems. All these new chemicals and whatever. I sweat easy and I was thinking about getting a more expensive deodorant, but I found that using body lotion and letting it dry before applying deodorant makes a big difference and the cheap stuff works fine now.

by Anonymousreply 32September 5, 2024 3:57 AM

Perfect for your ball sack. I hate this woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 5, 2024 7:34 AM

Does my pussy stink? Well does it???

by Anonymousreply 34September 5, 2024 10:12 AM

The safety gear worn by outdoor workers is usually made from polyester or nylon. Most cheap clothes are made from polyester. There's a reason I search high and low for garments made from cotton, linen, rayon/viscose. Those fabrics breathe, whereas polyester and nylon do not.

Going into a supermarket at the end of a hot day has become unbearable. Even in winter, most people are bundled up in stinky acrylic or polyester knitwear. It is beyond gross.

by Anonymousreply 35September 5, 2024 10:22 AM

I don’t use the whole body deodorant, but I like the soap. At least I do until I learn about what horrible disease it ends up causing in an unusually large portion of the population.

by Anonymousreply 36September 5, 2024 10:41 AM

Fat people who eat garbage industrial food probably need whatever help they can get.

by Anonymousreply 37September 5, 2024 10:44 AM

They can charge more. That Lume which started it all, is like $14 a for regular size deodorant stick.

by Anonymousreply 38September 5, 2024 10:54 AM

All the whole body deodorant are on sale at half off in the discount bin of my local supermarket and the aren’t selling even marked down.

by Anonymousreply 39September 5, 2024 12:43 PM

couldn't smelly fat people simple wash in the morning with antibacterial soap.

by Anonymousreply 40September 5, 2024 4:16 PM

Does it really cause cancer? The aluminum in deodorant?

by Anonymousreply 41September 5, 2024 4:48 PM

This gives a whole new meaning to Cheryl's catch phrase, doesn't it?

by Anonymousreply 42September 5, 2024 5:31 PM

On YouTube there is an irritating advertisement for a whole body Deodorant. The actress announces more than my armpits stink”. It’s one of the ads I count the seconds before I can clip the icon “skip advertisement “

Also, Lume deodorant had a pretty aggressive digital strategy. I saw a great many pop-up advertisements and spam emails. Mercifully that campaign ended, or targeted another type of consumer.

by Anonymousreply 43September 5, 2024 6:00 PM

Just insert a febreze plug and you can fart in a different scent every day of the week.

by Anonymousreply 44September 5, 2024 7:15 PM

Why? Just fucking shower!

by Anonymousreply 45September 5, 2024 9:21 PM

The Indians and pakis need this, they fucking stink!

by Anonymousreply 46September 5, 2024 9:22 PM

I like that the men’s version is named for my ex husband Mando. He reminds me of a biological stench that doesn’t ever go away.

by Anonymousreply 47September 5, 2024 9:26 PM

[quote] I like the soap. At least I do until I learn about what horrible disease it ends up causing in an unusually large portion of the population.

R36 I thought the soap was safer? What is the horrible disease?

by Anonymousreply 48September 5, 2024 9:49 PM

This is aimed at Gen Zs and their well-documented "hygiene issues".

by Anonymousreply 49September 5, 2024 9:57 PM

That one pudgy woman selling Lume is so annoying.

I think it's designed to target fears over boob sweat, 'down there' issues, and also fat folds where it could collect.

Seems like a fat person's product - or menopausal women who break out into sweats easily.

Scam my.

by Anonymousreply 50September 5, 2024 10:04 PM

My fat daughter uses cases of this stuff. She has flaps and folds everywhere that she cannot quite reach, and otherwise she smells like Greek yogurt left out in the sun.

by Anonymousreply 51September 5, 2024 10:09 PM

It makes my ass smell like roses.

by Anonymousreply 52September 5, 2024 10:18 PM

Soap and water works wonders.

by Anonymousreply 53September 5, 2024 10:30 PM

What is that?

by Anonymousreply 54September 5, 2024 10:43 PM

You Americans crack me up. Just spray on tons of cologne, it covers the smell

by Anonymousreply 55September 6, 2024 12:59 AM

Put some on your smelly pussy

by Anonymousreply 56September 6, 2024 1:01 AM

R56 = Mrs. Garrett to the girls!

by Anonymousreply 57September 6, 2024 1:06 AM

Some of us have been using standard deodorant in other places for DECADES. It never needed to be labeled Full Body.

by Anonymousreply 58September 6, 2024 1:32 AM

Use Lume on your asshole, your pussy, around your labia, inside your ass cheeks, men / ass, taint, balls, inside your ass cheek

by Anonymousreply 59September 6, 2024 1:35 AM

Use antibacterial soap. Like Dettol. Problem solved.

by Anonymousreply 60September 6, 2024 1:40 AM

Spray apple pie Glade on your pussy

by Anonymousreply 61September 6, 2024 1:51 AM

Rub the Lume on your skin, or else you'll get the stink again!

by Anonymousreply 62September 6, 2024 1:53 AM

For those of us with delicate skin, Lume might cause a nasty rash. I tried the deodorant, had a rash and smelled really bad by the end of the day.

It also makes your skin more sensitive to sunlight.

If you are really concerned about stinking, get the persimmon soap.

by Anonymousreply 63September 6, 2024 2:33 AM

I tried that Native deoderant and it gave me a huge rash under my arms.

by Anonymousreply 64September 9, 2024 2:55 AM

I have used Mitchum roll-on for decades, but now it's shockingly difficult to find in a store (I order it from Amazon). I've always run it across the gutters between my thighs and groin, too. And I wash my ass with soap and a washcloth.

Men's Health ran an article a few years ago about Gen Z men, Millennials, and their bathing habits. Only one in four used soap on their legs and feet; the rest say the water from the shower "cleans" them. Half of Gen Z claimed it "felt gay" to wash their anuses. So, there you go.

A sudsy soap, preferably on an exfoliant like a washcloth or loofah, and water works wonders. I work with 18-22 year olds and many of them have swamp ass B.O.

by Anonymousreply 65September 9, 2024 3:11 AM

R60, washing with regular soap is fine, but wash every single day (at least) and avoid wearing stinky petrochemical fabrics like polyester, which produce the stinkiest sweat.

by Anonymousreply 66September 9, 2024 10:38 AM

Rubbing alcohol with menthol and then some cornstarch powder for sweaty armpits.

by Anonymousreply 67September 9, 2024 12:13 PM

Just stand near a lit yankee jar candle

by Anonymousreply 68September 9, 2024 9:15 PM

I shower every day. I don’t use a washcloth. I apply soap directly to body. I lather up and yes, I get up in that ass. I’m mainly a top and I don’t play about keeping my ass clean.

by Anonymousreply 69September 10, 2024 12:36 AM

I really try to smell good but not overpowering. Dove products, especially deodorant, are great. This summer I tried OffCourt body wash and it was a little strong. Now I’m back on some goat milk soap I bought in the Catskills.

by Anonymousreply 70September 10, 2024 1:07 AM

Hole bussy deodorant

by Anonymousreply 71September 10, 2024 3:21 AM

Glenn Close's co-stars in her new movie didn't use their pussy deodorant.

by Anonymousreply 72September 10, 2024 3:56 AM

[quote] Spray apple pie Glade on your pussy

Easy for you to say to those of us who've already tried it!

Nothing works!

by Anonymousreply 73September 10, 2024 4:10 AM

I buy Mitchum twin-packs at Walmart. I’ve never found it to be hard to find. It really does work better than anything else.

by Anonymousreply 74September 11, 2024 5:54 AM

I spray RAID on my cooter!

by Anonymousreply 75September 12, 2024 7:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!