Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Alexander Skarsgård reemerges from wherever he’s been

For Calvin Klein

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34September 5, 2024 7:07 PM

Wherever he's been, he doesn't look much the worse for it.

by Anonymousreply 1September 4, 2024 1:47 PM

So much hotter with darker hair.

by Anonymousreply 2September 4, 2024 1:48 PM

[quote]wherever he’s been

Busy raising crotchfruit.

by Anonymousreply 3September 4, 2024 1:49 PM

I have no idea what quality it is that this man possesses, but he is extremely sexy even though he isn't handsome by any stretch of the imagination. He looks great, without a single doubt.

by Anonymousreply 4September 4, 2024 1:58 PM

Almost everyone agrees Alexander Skarsgård is handsome

My God the standards here

by Anonymousreply 5September 4, 2024 2:01 PM

When I look at him I get very excited—I need a Skarsgård in my Calvins so they don’t leak.

by Anonymousreply 6September 4, 2024 2:07 PM

[quote]he isn't handsome by any stretch of the imagination.

He isn't [italic]what[/italic]?

by Anonymousreply 7September 4, 2024 2:10 PM

Sorry, but he isn't a handsome man. I am not saying that he is ugly, but you can be very attractive and sexy without being classically handsome. Personality, charisma, charm, talent and in his case, height, can make someone irresistible without the need for them to be beautiful. It's the same situation with individuals who are gorgeous, but aren't appealing to most others, because they lack the qualities that make someone truly desirable. I hope that I've explained myself clearly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 4, 2024 2:45 PM

So you googled until you found a bad photo

Is he a stereotypical beauty with Greco-Roman features? No. But anyone would agree he is handsome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 4, 2024 2:57 PM

he looks like a dork in those sunglasses

by Anonymousreply 10September 4, 2024 3:09 PM

He IS classically handsome r9. Are you fucking blind?

by Anonymousreply 11September 4, 2024 4:11 PM

Sorry, I meant r8.

by Anonymousreply 12September 4, 2024 4:11 PM

[quote]I am not saying that he is ugly, but you can be very attractive and sexy without being classically handsome.

'Classically handsome' is apart from 'handsome,' R8. If it were not, you not have used 'clasically handsome.'

The words HANDSOME, CLASSICALLY HANDSOME, GOOD-LOOKING, ATTRACTIVE, and even the over-used PRETTY (a word that should be reserved for 6-year-old girls in party dresses tied in back with big satin bows) all have their own conflicting and overlapping definitions, not to mention their own personal interpretations to everyone. To say that someone famous for his good looks emphatically should not be considered handsome to anyone by any stretch is just fucking stupid.

by Anonymousreply 13September 4, 2024 4:36 PM

r4 / r8 Perhaps you could share with us some men you do consider handsome. Say, three of them?

by Anonymousreply 14September 4, 2024 4:58 PM

He looks hungover at r8

by Anonymousreply 15September 4, 2024 5:15 PM

He looks incredible. None of you would kick him out of bed for eating cookies. Get real.

by Anonymousreply 16September 4, 2024 5:17 PM

Oh puleeeeeeez.

I stood next to Alexander S. at a film party once, and I can assure you that THE MAN IS HANDSOME.

Almost shockingly so.

You know what else is crazy? He's friendly and charming and not at all pretentious, which makes him sexier than all get out.

by Anonymousreply 17September 4, 2024 5:34 PM

I wish Kenneth the Page were in the video.

by Anonymousreply 18September 4, 2024 5:38 PM

He makes my pants tight

by Anonymousreply 19September 4, 2024 5:40 PM

He is in the film "Lee" with Kate Winslet, which I believe just premiered, so he has been working obviously.

by Anonymousreply 20September 4, 2024 6:05 PM

So, so sexy. He's been one of my favorites forever. I'm embarrassed to admit I even follow all of his fan pages on insta and TikTok.

by Anonymousreply 21September 4, 2024 6:34 PM

R8 I have to agree with R15 . That was a bad photo and he looks obviously hungover and sleep deprived there. I was surprised to learn he is now 48. I thought he was in his early forties at most.

by Anonymousreply 22September 4, 2024 6:58 PM

To those of you who say I am not good looking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 5, 2024 12:00 AM

He just emerged from pounding Jack McBrayer‘s mussy.

by Anonymousreply 24September 5, 2024 12:05 AM

He was ALL MAN in Generation Kill. Gorgeous!

by Anonymousreply 25September 5, 2024 1:18 AM

I want to eat his hole so badly.

by Anonymousreply 26September 5, 2024 1:43 AM

He was held prisoner by Trump and the Russians

by Anonymousreply 27September 5, 2024 2:10 AM

I don't know why, but I have a strong feeling that Alexander has really great tasting cum.

by Anonymousreply 28September 5, 2024 3:21 AM

He's aging badly

by Anonymousreply 29September 5, 2024 3:25 AM

Why is he tossing his shirts on the floor?

by Anonymousreply 30September 5, 2024 4:47 PM

Video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31September 5, 2024 6:17 PM

Look at those eye bags

by Anonymousreply 32September 5, 2024 6:53 PM

He looks exactly the way I would look if I was 100lbs thinner, a foot-and-a-half taller and gorgeous…

by Anonymousreply 33September 5, 2024 6:59 PM

He looks more like his father as he ages.

by Anonymousreply 34September 5, 2024 7:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!