Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Travis Kelce calls lawyer over fake PR "contract"

[quote]Travis Kelce's team call in lawyers over leaked 'contract' that claimed to reveal the exact date his relationship with Taylor Swift would end: Fake PR 'strategy document' spread online gave illusion their year-long love story was a sham. When Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce confirmed they were dating, the singer's fans were convinced she had found The One.

In fact, it's a love story that could actually be a Hollywood movie – the pop star and the sports man who fell in love as the world watched.

But tonight Mr Kelce's representatives were forced to deny that they have plans to split later this month after a document written on the headed paper of his US PR company was spread online.

The paperwork which appears to have been created by Los Angeles-based firm Full Scope, reveals a strategy to make their split, and says the date for an announcement is September 28.

It also outlines a supposed plan to release an official statement at the end of this month – three days 'post-break up' to 'allow the initial media frenzy to settle and ensure clarity'.

It adds that the announcement will be 'gracious, respectful and stress mutual respect.

Laying out what the statement would say, they write: 'Example: Travis and Taylor have decided to part ways after careful consideration. They both value and respect each other's personal lives and appreciate your respect for privacy during this time.

Guess poor Travis will have to hang on a bit longer 🤭

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78September 17, 2024 4:59 AM

Streisand effect at its finest.

by Anonymousreply 1September 4, 2024 12:43 AM

What we all knew anyway

by Anonymousreply 2September 4, 2024 12:44 AM

I think he is attractive and would like my turn when she is finished with him.

by Anonymousreply 3September 4, 2024 12:46 AM

r3 Gross

by Anonymousreply 4September 4, 2024 12:54 AM

It’s too bad he has LSUDF, R3.

by Anonymousreply 5September 4, 2024 1:35 AM

See how fast he could lawyer up about this. Yet, his girlfriend hasn't said shit about Trump claiming he gave her his endorsement.

by Anonymousreply 6September 4, 2024 2:09 AM

This is delicious. I mean we all suspected, but to have it all but confirmed is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 7September 4, 2024 11:09 AM

Taylor Swift is in a couple promos for the nfl season so it would be stupid to end the contract—if it exists—now. It would mean weeks of scrutiny, “is he losing focus??”, a major distraction.

by Anonymousreply 8September 4, 2024 11:45 AM

Why can’t this lesbian keep a man?

by Anonymousreply 9September 4, 2024 11:46 AM

r9 Biggest pop star in the world is probably a bit distracting

by Anonymousreply 10September 4, 2024 11:48 AM

[quote]Travis' publicist Jack Ketosyan has admitted to setting up showmances before - even revealing how you can spot if a relationship has been staged.

Jack said the fake romances are generally put together if a celebrity has a film or new project to promote or to distract from bad publicity that comes with a flop or scandal.

He admitted to staging at least two relationships during his career, having used them as a tool to distract the public from negative headlines.

While he didn't name names, the Hollywood insider said that it's not uncommon for stars to sign a 'love contract', which requires them to 'date' for at least a year.

In the celebrity world, it's out with the dating apps and in with the lawyers, publicists and accountants.

Jack explained that fake relationships were once used to cover up the fact a popular actor was gay, but now it's all about generating buzz.

by Anonymousreply 11September 4, 2024 11:53 AM

I think you have to be evil deep down to be able to do something this fake and weird. Unless she really is gay.

by Anonymousreply 12September 4, 2024 12:29 PM

I assumed from the beginning it was a PR relationship, she is not his type. His whole family must be in on it which is really sick.

by Anonymousreply 13September 4, 2024 12:42 PM

He really hired the publicist who blew the whistle on details about fake couple contracts lol.

by Anonymousreply 14September 4, 2024 12:45 PM

^ He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

by Anonymousreply 15September 4, 2024 12:56 PM

It’s so funny because I posted the articles in the Travis and Taylor threads about the publicist talking about contractual fake relationships. I had NO idea that guy was his own publicist. That’s hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 16September 4, 2024 1:00 PM

R11 oh this is goood.

by Anonymousreply 17September 4, 2024 1:32 PM

If it's fake confirms DL'er delusions .If not it confirms she's a carpet muncher bearding a cock sucker.Either way my rents due on the 1st.

by Anonymousreply 18September 4, 2024 1:46 PM

Will her branding finally take a real hit? I know this sounds crazy, but could it be the Rethugs trying to hurt her endorsement, or discourage her from making one? Anything is possible right now.

by Anonymousreply 19September 4, 2024 1:52 PM

R19 I’m going to say no, they’re just going to deny it.

by Anonymousreply 20September 4, 2024 2:16 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 4, 2024 2:24 PM

^^^^^^^^^ He sounds like he is mentally challenged. What guy that age gets so excited about performing on stage with "Tay Tay"

by Anonymousreply 22September 4, 2024 2:24 PM

And the money keeps rolling in...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 4, 2024 2:34 PM

I was always questioning how the hell they even crossed paths.

Seemed like it was a way to get him into the spotlight before his football career ended. Don't get me started about all those weird Aaron Rodgers relationships.

He's always wanted to be more of a 'star' than just a football player. He had that show 'Catching Kelce' way back in 2016. He's been all over the place the past year - his name recognition has really soared since dating her.

What does Tay get out of it? I really don't know - she did a lot for NFL ratings and for him. Doesn't seem like she got out of it as much as him.

by Anonymousreply 24September 4, 2024 2:35 PM

Taylor is very busy working on her glowing endorsement of Kamala. Her MAGA bff Brittany Mahomes is helping too.

by Anonymousreply 25September 4, 2024 3:32 PM

She got a lot of PR for her Eras tour. She’s master at PR. He is only into black girls. He must be very ambitious to keep this going so long.

by Anonymousreply 26September 4, 2024 3:43 PM

They'll split once the Eras Tour is over. She won't need any more publicity and will start working on the next album, which everyone will speculate is about him.

by Anonymousreply 27September 4, 2024 4:02 PM

LOL this is the most ridiculous horse shit i've ever heard in my fucking life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 4, 2024 5:59 PM

Six threads and it's a Trump thread. Kudos girlfriends. Kudos.

by Anonymousreply 29September 4, 2024 6:11 PM

He pings off the fucking charts for me and I believe shes a Lebanese.

by Anonymousreply 30September 4, 2024 6:12 PM

Just saw that Travis has now also branched out with a line of prepared BBQ products in grocery stores.

The returns on this partnership have been very profitable for both of them

by Anonymousreply 31September 4, 2024 6:41 PM

R28, I'm actually insulted they think the public is that stupid.

by Anonymousreply 32September 4, 2024 7:05 PM

She is a lesbian…..all her relationships have been contracted..Harry Styles,Jake Gyllenhal, etc.. Most of the men she beards with are gay She was in a serious relationship with Karlie Kloss….now currently with Blake Lively I am in the entertainment industry

by Anonymousreply 33September 4, 2024 7:05 PM

I also heard, from someone entirely in the know, that both Jennifer Gardner and Blake Lively were offered the next Tom Cruise contract. Both declined. Gardner rather vociferously.

by Anonymousreply 34September 4, 2024 7:13 PM

Most of these closet cases aren’t even worth it.

by Anonymousreply 35September 4, 2024 7:18 PM

R34, pity. I heard Jennifer Gardner has a real green thumb!

by Anonymousreply 36September 4, 2024 7:23 PM

This is coming out because she is going to massively support Harris.

by Anonymousreply 37September 4, 2024 7:25 PM

Garner!

by Anonymousreply 38September 4, 2024 7:25 PM

There are many many unbelievalbe parts to this story, but Taylor publicly supporting Harris is the most unbelievable

by Anonymousreply 39September 4, 2024 7:34 PM

If the document was a real contract, then it would have names.

If it was a PR strategy, it would have placeholders or fake names. A contract you can protect. A PR strategy, far greater risk of it being passed around. I wrote PR strategies early in my career. You always had fake names, even for business ventures.

This is a lot of rubbish. I don't know or care if the relationship is a fake.

by Anonymousreply 40September 4, 2024 7:39 PM

r40 That's true.. Her gross parents are confirmed, proud Trumpers. The rotten apple doesn't fall from the tree.

by Anonymousreply 41September 4, 2024 7:40 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42September 4, 2024 7:43 PM

It's fake. He's only ever been with black women prior to Taylor. My understanding is one does not simply "go back".

by Anonymousreply 43September 4, 2024 8:12 PM

Big-dicked white guys have a fetish for black chicks, thinking if he pleases them in bed he'll be more studly than any BBC.

by Anonymousreply 44September 4, 2024 8:15 PM

I kind of thought that saying was referring to BBC, not BBP^^

by Anonymousreply 45September 4, 2024 8:16 PM

Maybe he can get her to “turn Black”.

by Anonymousreply 46September 4, 2024 8:23 PM

Am I to understand this strapping Kelce lad is part negro, R46? It is truly, and thematically, a game changer if so.

by Anonymousreply 47September 4, 2024 8:35 PM

The boyfriend was supposed to be Matt Healey but he got much bad press, it was cancelled. And then she immediately got Travis Kelce.

She has it down to a formula at this point and she’s never been called out for it. The first thing she always makes sure of is to take photos with their Mom.

The funniest part is Travis’ Mom was interviewed and kind of brushed the meeting and relationship off. Usually after she takes photos with the Mom, there’s a follow up article from an inside source talking about how the mother loves Taylor. Travis’ Mom may have not realized what was happening.

But that’s always her go to. Photos with Mom are usually taken within the first month because it indicates its “serious”.

by Anonymousreply 48September 4, 2024 8:46 PM

[quote]Big-dicked white guys have a fetish for black chicks

Sure, jan. What about Travis though?

by Anonymousreply 49September 4, 2024 9:09 PM

Now Mama Kelce is getting a cooking show. Seems like Travis and family have benefited more from this than Taylor. Those Kelces are out there shilling anything.

by Anonymousreply 50September 5, 2024 2:35 PM

I never liked the mom - she's unattractive, boring and reeks of Midwestern grandma. Nobody is craving that.

Travis just comes off as SUCH a try-hard. All of those antics at the SuperBowl, on SNL, etc.

Seriously, he looks exhausting.

I'm tired of these boring old butterface jocks - I'm looking at you PEYTON MANNING - being forced down our throats with their dishwater personalities and below average acting skills.

by Anonymousreply 51September 5, 2024 2:52 PM

Jason Kelce plays the nice guy but I see some simmering rage underneath. The Kelce family is shameless.

by Anonymousreply 52September 5, 2024 2:53 PM

R52 - well, Jason is the older brother who probably showed Travis a lot about football and looked after him his whole life while Travis skated through and tried to hog all the attention. They both went to the same HS AND College.

He acts like an overlooked older sibling would - and he had to clean up a lot of Travis's shit over the years.

by Anonymousreply 53September 5, 2024 3:17 PM

I think Travis rides the short bus and that's why Jason has looked out for him

by Anonymousreply 54September 5, 2024 7:33 PM

Travis loves black women. That was part of what tipped me off this was fake.

Also, the constant sprinting into his arms and kissing all the time. It's so over-the-top.

by Anonymousreply 55September 5, 2024 7:50 PM

Travis likes 'em black cause he thinks he's a black guy trapped in a white guy's body. Kinda like a Justin Timberlake of football.

by Anonymousreply 56September 5, 2024 8:02 PM

She's gay and her current girlfriend is Blake Lively.

by Anonymousreply 57September 5, 2024 8:04 PM

Is Travis bi or dl?

by Anonymousreply 58September 5, 2024 8:11 PM

Emergency distraction!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59September 6, 2024 5:43 AM

R33 R57 You forgot your tin foil hats

by Anonymousreply 60September 6, 2024 6:54 AM

Seems to me she needs to KEEP the fake boyfriend and dump the real girlfriend

by Anonymousreply 61September 6, 2024 7:07 AM

R57 are you the one who posted earlier (somewhere, maybe this thread) that you work in the business and know that Taylor is with Blake? If true, I can't imagine being a married mother of 4, married to a superstar, and maintaining a side relationship with another mega star who is always on tour and is in a relationship (fake or not, it still requires time) with a football star. Sounds exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 62September 6, 2024 8:08 AM

R62 staff makes lifestyle choices possible.

by Anonymousreply 63September 6, 2024 8:23 AM

R33, if Taylor Swift is with Blake Lively, can you confirm if Ryan Reynolds is hooking up with guys on the side?

Isn’t Karlie Kloss with Joshua Kushner, who was hooking up with Shawn Mendes?

by Anonymousreply 64September 6, 2024 8:34 AM

R62 Don't mind that person. Delusional gaylor. They think Taylor is with every woman she hangs out with. It was probably a gaylor that made this fake PR contract. They want her to be gay so badly.

by Anonymousreply 65September 6, 2024 1:44 PM

So who is Travis banging? Out of Blake, Ryan, Taylor are we going to accept that this dude is straight?

by Anonymousreply 66September 6, 2024 4:05 PM

Yeah

by Anonymousreply 67September 7, 2024 12:19 PM

He was hitting on Meghan Thee Stallion before he and Taylor became public, now he made a commercial with her. I think that's why Taylor is stepping up the sexy (she thinks it is sexy) look because she knows the type of women he is used to.

by Anonymousreply 68September 7, 2024 1:02 PM

R18 I dunno if it would confirm he’s a cock sucker….cozying up to Taylor is a decent move if you have larger aspirations beyond football. He can fuck a lady any time on the dl while dating her. I really do want her to be lez tho.

by Anonymousreply 69September 7, 2024 1:52 PM

I find it VERY difficult to picture Taylor Swift dressing or acting in ANY way on purpose to seduce or please a man. I can see her doing this for her BFF lady friends, even while I could imagine her being lesbian or NOT lesbian at all. I don't think she enjoys men.

by Anonymousreply 70September 7, 2024 2:15 PM

Blake Lively had 4 kids with Ryan? A lot of kids, esp if Lively and Reynolds are supposedly lesbian/gay.

by Anonymousreply 71September 7, 2024 2:55 PM

The fact that she keeps being photographed holding hands with Blake Lively at events is not proof they are in a relationship. But the fact that they keep arriving in the same limo and THEN being pictured holding hands on the way in to the venue is way more dubious. Can anyone think of another adult female pair (ever) of whom this can be said, who are/were NOT in a relationship?

by Anonymousreply 72September 7, 2024 3:11 PM

She seems asexual to me like Tom Cruise

by Anonymousreply 73September 7, 2024 3:17 PM

She kisses him on the cheek like she is a grandma, there is no chemistry there

by Anonymousreply 74September 7, 2024 4:02 PM

Somebody near them at the US Open said when the cameras weren't on them that Taylor talked more to Mahomes than Kelce and they didn't look like a couple. They put the PDA on for the cameras.

by Anonymousreply 75September 8, 2024 11:19 PM

The onlooker said Taylor and Patrick looked like more of a couple than Taylor and Travis. Kelce seems so dumb and irritating I can see her being annoyed with him.

by Anonymousreply 76September 8, 2024 11:21 PM

She looks like a trailer park whore.

by Anonymousreply 77September 8, 2024 11:26 PM

lolz sometimes there is actually something funny on Facebook

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78September 17, 2024 4:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!