Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ray Liotta’s Final Film

1992. Tyrese Gibson actually looks good in this. I usually don’t care for his acting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 3, 2024 10:49 PM

Looks dreadful, but I do think Tyrese Gibson is sexy.

by Anonymousreply 1September 3, 2024 10:27 PM

I don't remember this at all. I'll watch it.

by Anonymousreply 2September 3, 2024 10:30 PM

Duh, I thought Ray died like a decade ago. This is in theaters.

by Anonymousreply 3September 3, 2024 10:34 PM

R1 How so? When I said good, I meant his acting. Defintely not a bad looking dude though.

by Anonymousreply 4September 3, 2024 10:34 PM

R3 Ray Liotta died in 2022

by Anonymousreply 5September 3, 2024 10:38 PM

Thanks Defacto, fascinating post. Shouldn’t you get back to scouring rightwing social for black crimes or crime in nyc or LA so you can drop the link here?

by Anonymousreply 6September 3, 2024 10:41 PM

R6 What is your mafuckin ass talking about. I’m defacto you dumb ass tired scum. You will die on that motherfucking hill you aging son of a gun.

by Anonymousreply 7September 3, 2024 10:45 PM

Not defacto*

by Anonymousreply 8September 3, 2024 10:46 PM

OP, I mean the movie looks dreadful in general, but I do think Tyrese Gibson is sexy.

by Anonymousreply 9September 3, 2024 10:47 PM

^You had it right the first time.

by Anonymousreply 10September 3, 2024 10:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!