Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Occasionally people ask where Melania is...

But where the fuck is feckless cunt Ivanka?

by Anonymousreply 53September 5, 2024 10:34 AM

Great question. Where is that bitch?

by Anonymousreply 1September 3, 2024 4:06 PM

She's trying to keep a very low profile. The way things are going, if i were her, I'd be nervous trying to mingle with the truly rich anywhere outside Jupiter Island/Palm Beach.

by Anonymousreply 2September 3, 2024 4:10 PM

If daddy doesn't get elected again, I would think that she is worried she will get dragged in to the myriad of legal proceedings coming his way and the way of the family corporation.

by Anonymousreply 3September 3, 2024 4:21 PM

Counting $2B with Jared.

by Anonymousreply 4September 3, 2024 4:34 PM

I wonder if they are pining away for their former station in the New York social firmament. I mean, Miami is. . . Miami and can be very active but it's not New York.

by Anonymousreply 5September 3, 2024 4:36 PM

I doubt she misses New York. I mean, everyone was so friendly to her and her family........

by Anonymousreply 6September 3, 2024 4:38 PM

Don’t worry - Gawd forbid Dump wins, you’ll see her everyday again.

by Anonymousreply 7September 3, 2024 4:40 PM

Ivanka has some friends in Hollywood.

Plus she's very close with Christine Lagarde at the IMF, Ursula von der Leyen, the president of the European Commission, Jane Goodall, Marina Abramović, Prince MBS, Narges Mohammadi, and Ypir and her crowd in Geneve and Bodrum.

by Anonymousreply 8September 3, 2024 4:42 PM

I'm sure she's surrounded by republican sycophants. That's probably here social bubble now, and they probably treat her like a goddess.

by Anonymousreply 9September 3, 2024 4:44 PM

I know, it's so difficult to keep with the hidiosities of this kkklan. Who are these people?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 3, 2024 4:46 PM

Notice she has her 11 year old son snuggled closely right into her breasts. She’s training him just like daddy trained her. And Jared’s pelvis seems to be very close to his chubby daughter. Are they carrying on the family tradition of sex abuse to a new generation? Ivanka is dressed like a Middle Eastern high-class hooker so nothing would surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 11September 3, 2024 5:31 PM

Why is her oldest daughter pregnant? Yes, I'm familiar with the biology, but this kid looks heavily pregnant at 13 and the fluffy dog can't disguise it.

by Anonymousreply 12September 3, 2024 5:43 PM

Ivanka and Jared said a long time ago they would not be involved in his campaign. , and they went to great lengths to avoid him after January 6th. Jared is a billionaire, and I have a theory about him. I think Jared sang like a bird to the Feds to keep him and Ivanka out of prison. But. I also think Jared subsidizes Trump. For example, if Trump needed to avoid Prison, and leave the country, Jared would pay.

by Anonymousreply 13September 3, 2024 5:44 PM

What the fuck is Jane Goodall doing being close to Ivanka? She was the only people in public life I ever looked up to.

by Anonymousreply 14September 3, 2024 5:45 PM

R14, cite your source.

by Anonymousreply 15September 3, 2024 6:36 PM

R15 - R8 was being sarcastic about LeGarde and von der Leyen which r14 appears to believe. LeGarde was present at a little discussion circle in where Ivanka, wearing a pink fairy dress rather than a suit, stupidly interjected saying something like "Yes, women in society!" I'm sure LeGarde relayed Ivanka's idiocy to van der Leyen, laughing over drinks later.

I don't know about Goodall. Layered BS the GOP usually engages in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 3, 2024 6:58 PM

Ypir funds Jane Goodall and introduced Jane to her BFF Ivanka at a birthday party for Cecilia Bartoli.

by Anonymousreply 17September 3, 2024 7:00 PM

R5. Miami is nice. So I'll say it twice. Miami is nice, Miami is nice, Miami is nice...

by Anonymousreply 18September 3, 2024 7:54 PM

The billionaire Trumpist Paltzes live in Miami. Their daughter recently married the uneducated eldest Beckham boy.

by Anonymousreply 19September 3, 2024 7:59 PM

R10 remember back when Jared was fuckable (in a skeezy, greasy way, but fuckable nonetheless)?

Also, what's up with the bizarre clothing/clothing choices in that pic?

Only the males are color coordinating, although dad is dressed for bedtime while the sons are in button-downs, mom all tarted up and borderline age-appropriate, and although I can't even figure out WTH the daughter is wearing, I DO know it's not flattering.

by Anonymousreply 20September 3, 2024 8:05 PM

There are males with penises in that pic?

by Anonymousreply 21September 3, 2024 8:09 PM

"... remember back when Jared was fuckable"

No, it was just you- with your hand down your panties fapping away.

by Anonymousreply 22September 3, 2024 8:14 PM

That boy on the right smells more cookies than his tranny father.

by Anonymousreply 23September 3, 2024 8:15 PM

Who's the pregnant chick?

by Anonymousreply 24September 3, 2024 8:58 PM

R20 It's interesting they're in complementary pastels, also that the daughter is more matronly than her mom, possibly because she's struggling against the chubbs being pregnant and all.

by Anonymousreply 25September 3, 2024 9:19 PM

I heard on reddit that Ivanka is terrifed of Barron and that his nanny gossiped about him sexually assaulting a schoolmate and torturing animals for fun.

by Anonymousreply 26September 3, 2024 9:33 PM

The female child looks 36.

by Anonymousreply 27September 3, 2024 9:36 PM

^I'm the one who posted it and I swear I assumed she was the nanny.

by Anonymousreply 28September 3, 2024 9:57 PM

My "gotcha" debate question for TSF would be, "what are the names of your grandchildren?"

by Anonymousreply 29September 3, 2024 9:58 PM

[quote] Counting $2B with Jared.

Was gonna say the exact same thing

by Anonymousreply 30September 3, 2024 10:01 PM

[quote] That boy on the right smells more cookies than his tranny father.

That’s an understatement

by Anonymousreply 31September 3, 2024 10:07 PM

[quote] The female child looks 36.

And pregnant. WTF. What a weird ass picture. Ivanka dress is tacky and her face looks like it’s collapsing

by Anonymousreply 32September 3, 2024 10:09 PM

Ivanka looks 60. Which is normal for someone about to be a grandmother.

I’m going to say something nice - I think it says something positive about them that they didn’t choose a photo where their sons looked less gay.

by Anonymousreply 33September 3, 2024 10:46 PM

Is the gay boy the one Trump refused to acknowledge at that UFC fight?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34September 3, 2024 10:53 PM

Nice hooker dress Vanky

by Anonymousreply 35September 3, 2024 10:55 PM

Ivanka face looks like it’s growing. It’s starting to look like the guy from Mask

by Anonymousreply 36September 3, 2024 10:56 PM

Nope the first Debate question would have to be, " Mr. Trump, who won the 2020 election? Free and fair? "

by Anonymousreply 37September 3, 2024 11:09 PM

Ivanka is big cool friends with Kim K and Lauren Sanchez. Probably she is hanging out there in LAlaland.

by Anonymousreply 38September 3, 2024 11:16 PM

She was a guest on a 3-hour podcast recently. Who on earth listens to the whole thing I have no idea. There is nothing interesting about her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39September 3, 2024 11:17 PM

That fake photo that the right passes around showing Kamala as a hooker, she's wearing an identical dress

by Anonymousreply 40September 3, 2024 11:20 PM

She is influence peddling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41September 4, 2024 8:33 AM

Why do I need to be there? I got what i wanted.

by Anonymousreply 42September 4, 2024 10:14 AM

I thought the chubby girl was the Latina nanny too.

by Anonymousreply 43September 4, 2024 11:07 AM

^^maybe her dad is the Goya beans guy.

by Anonymousreply 44September 4, 2024 11:22 AM

Why do people pretend Melania is even a factor? She is over all this shit. She is waiting for the campaign to end and for him to lose so she can quietly divorce him and go back to Slovenia or Paris or WTF ever. And Barron will go with her.

by Anonymousreply 45September 4, 2024 2:17 PM

The fat daughter is actually quite pretty. Surprised Vanky hasn't hired a private trainer and strict dietician.

by Anonymousreply 46September 4, 2024 3:28 PM

I look at the daily paparazzi photos, and she pops up from time to time, doing mundane things like paddle boarding or shopping.

She seems to be staying out of the election as much as possible, likely because she wants her old life and celebrity friends back. Fat chance, Nazi bitch.

by Anonymousreply 47September 4, 2024 3:50 PM

Whatever happened to the DLer that use to post the NY social scene pics? I forget what he use to call the threads, but it was funny

Those threads were funny as fuck

by Anonymousreply 48September 4, 2024 4:23 PM

Those were great R48. I feel like every headline was pointed at one particularly unfortunate looking social xray whose name escapes me too.

But seriously fuck Vanky. I love that from now until the end of time. deranged, stinky Qanoners will accost her with tonsil stone scented kisses and ask her for a Med Bed and about her real mother Princess Di

by Anonymousreply 49September 4, 2024 4:51 PM

NY Social Diary arriviste David Patrick Columbia has decamped to Palm Beach and just wrote a little update that suggests Melania has moved back to NYC permanently..."lock, stock and Barron."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50September 4, 2024 5:05 PM

She slept with dogs and got fleas. Glory!

by Anonymousreply 51September 4, 2024 7:06 PM

"Why do I need to be there? I got what i wanted. —Ivanka, Living $2bn from the Saudis"

Within the first few months of his scandal-ridden presidency the entire Trump klan rushed over to Saudi Arabia to make deal$

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52September 4, 2024 8:56 PM

here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53September 5, 2024 10:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!