Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Elon Musk is insane

For real.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 3, 2024 7:51 PM

Better link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 3, 2024 1:41 PM

DEFINITE small dick energy

by Anonymousreply 2September 3, 2024 1:44 PM

Yeah Jack, this is Faye Dunaway... Look I've raced some of the stuff from the O'Neill interview but I'm not really interested in Terry O'Neill - he's a BIG, BIG LIAR and I'm really not interested in in him and you know all and dilly-dallying and carrying over Mommie Dearest...I don't even want to discuss it in my interview or on this Lloyd-Webber thing: those are NEGATIVES and I notice that you have nothing in about Marlon Brando, you have nothing in about Johnny Depp which I did two films with, I don't expect you to get get him for an interview, but you could put some footage in of the of the Kusturica movie which I was BRILLIANT in and it was not well sold in this country you can talk about the Marlon Brando film that I was wonderful in. All the POSITIVE things along that that period, the Marlon Brando film was going on at the same time that the Lloyd-Webber STUPIDITY was going on and you all have to put in the Lloyd-Webber STUPIDITY, you can't put in that I worked with the wonderful Marlon Brando and talk to the director of that movie FOR CHRISTSAKE! And I'm not gonna approve it and I'm really upset now because that uh for two nights now tried to thread through that STUPID interview with a with a man that I will not even waste my time discussing. And and you know who, suffice it to say, stopped working when he married me and pretended to be my manager for a very long time so LET'S NOT EVEN GO THERE! It's very upsetting to me! And then to put my uh our child in JEOPARDY the way he has. So I'm not interested in these NEGATIVE things that you all are putting in there with me in! I don't want Llloys-Webber in, I'd like you to cut him out, and I'd like you to really trim down everything to do with that Mommie Dearest, I'm not gonna talk about it, maybe one thing I'm gonna say about it and THAT'S ALL. It's just like uh you know an obsession, why can't you be obsessed about POSITIVE THINGS?! About Marlon Brando? About the Kusturica movie that was THE HIT OF ALL THE EUROPE AND CANNES? About uh, the film I did with Brando and talk to that, YOU KNOW?!

by Anonymousreply 3September 3, 2024 1:52 PM

You just now figured that out, OP?

by Anonymousreply 4September 3, 2024 1:55 PM

Autistic billionaire goes crazy

Film at 11

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 3, 2024 2:15 PM

Asshole micropenised immigrant says what?

by Anonymousreply 6September 3, 2024 2:17 PM

Beauty has it's privileges.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 3, 2024 2:23 PM

Maybe he can take a shitload of ketamine and retire to his hot tub?

It's so scary this drug addicted psychopath has DoD contracts. I hope Homeland Security is keeping tabs on him.

by Anonymousreply 8September 3, 2024 2:31 PM

He was again posting AI-altered images against the Harris campaign. Blatant mistruths. I can’t comprehend how he continues to have any credibility, and why responsible groups continue to give him a platform.

by Anonymousreply 9September 3, 2024 2:46 PM

I love how a flabby incel with hair plugs considers himself an alpha. My sides.

by Anonymousreply 10September 3, 2024 3:33 PM

R10, neither Dump not Elon are physical alphas. Neither one could punch their way out of a wet paper bag.

He's basically saying money makes one an alpha.

by Anonymousreply 11September 3, 2024 3:50 PM

He's headed for a Crash in every conceivable area of his life he can. Legal Ramifications and Prosecution have only begun. Brazil will NOT be the only Country to send him packing.

by Anonymousreply 12September 3, 2024 3:56 PM

I hope you're right r12.

by Anonymousreply 13September 3, 2024 4:27 PM

Everyone hates New Hitler

by Anonymousreply 14September 3, 2024 4:30 PM

I joked on the JD Vance thread about waiting for him to announce that women shouldn’t get to vote, and I was really only half joking. This Tweet kinda seals what these assholes *really* think. Step one was limiting a woman’s right to access health care.

by Anonymousreply 15September 3, 2024 4:39 PM

This is a time where women need men to stand up against this. This battle needs to be fought together — our diversity is our strength, our unity is our power.

by Anonymousreply 16September 3, 2024 5:33 PM

I'm very tech naive/stupid. I think I'd know how to use ChatGPT if I ever had the need. But I have no idea which app to even use to create the kinds of manufactured images proliferating everywhere like those stupid Trump trading cards.

Can some kind soul here please do one of Musk in the K hole?

[QUOTE]Ketamine induces dose-related effects that include distortion of time and space, hallucinations and mild dissociative effects. During k-hole, users experience an enhanced detachment from the environment, resulting in an inability to respond to surroundings and move their bodies functionally.[5] During these states, perception seems to lie deep within consciousness so that the reality of the "outside" world appears to reside in the distance. A high number of recreational users report that the most appealing effects of this experience are "melting into surroundings", "visual hallucinations", "out of body experience" and "giggliness".[2]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 3, 2024 7:42 PM

He is becoming Howard Hughes.

by Anonymousreply 18September 3, 2024 7:46 PM

He's reposting a /pol/ thread from 4chan - one of the most vile, extreme, hateful,. and sadistic white supremacist communities online. It makes Stormfront look reasonable. This is where they talk about the 'day of the rope' when white people will wake up and begin killing their minority, gay, interracially coupled, and liberal neighbors in the streets. Steve Bannon a few years before the Trump campaign hooked up with some right wing creeps who were convinced that there was a massive demographic of young and perpetually online young men who were mostly apolitical that due to their inceldom and social isolation could be easily converted into far right voters if they were fed a message focused on misogyny and undoing the female sexual revolution. Steve talked about spending time or maybve paying people to go in World of Warcraft spreading propaganda in guild chats - an obviously pre-4chan strategy. It paid off massively for the American right. Gamergate is one of the most important political events in American history and most people above the millenial generation have probably never heard of it. Ron Paul is also a somewhat significant figure here because he primed that demographic to accept right wing messaging in the future well before gamergate ever happened. Before this took off most of these people would have been Obama voters.

by Anonymousreply 19September 3, 2024 7:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!