Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hope Hicks - WHET

Her office was next to the Oval Office. She heard EVERYTHING.

by Anonymousreply 19September 5, 2024 3:13 AM

We always include a fun link in posts such as this, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1September 3, 2024 1:54 AM

Why did I read this as Hope Hicks, WET?

by Anonymousreply 2September 3, 2024 1:54 AM

r2 You didn't.

by Anonymousreply 3September 3, 2024 2:01 AM

She was one of his partners in crime.

by Anonymousreply 4September 3, 2024 2:17 AM

Evan covered it:

[quote] Hicks texted Radford the afternoon of January 6, saying that "in one day [Trump] ended every future opportunity that doesn't include speaking engagements at the local proud boys chapter." Radford said, "yup."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 3, 2024 2:45 AM

She was the White House mattress-especially for the woman beaters like Rob Porter and Corey Lewandowski.

by Anonymousreply 6September 3, 2024 2:56 AM

I saw her last week at Food 4 Less. Her cart was full of Lean Cuisine frozen entrees and a variety of chips.

by Anonymousreply 7September 3, 2024 3:01 AM

R1 If OP had a link to new information, why would he ask WHET?

by Anonymousreply 8September 3, 2024 3:01 PM

What about Brad Parscale, R6?

by Anonymousreply 9September 3, 2024 3:04 PM

She's a rich girl from Greenwich, CT - her daddy was in PR and Communications. She probably went back to that.

Not sure how a 28 year old former model should be in charge of ANYTHING at that age - but there you go.

She's fine - protected privileged pretty white woman doesn't have to worry about anything - ever.

by Anonymousreply 10September 3, 2024 3:10 PM

Didn’t she marry some oldie?

by Anonymousreply 11September 3, 2024 3:14 PM

Hoe Hicks

by Anonymousreply 12September 3, 2024 3:18 PM

She worked for Fox Entertainment as some well paid glam bigshot, not on air talent. Don't know if she is still with them, but I do believe she is happily invisible. Probably still friends with Ivanka and Jared. R6 has the gist of it.

by Anonymousreply 13September 3, 2024 3:27 PM

The President was very, very good to me. I would take a bullet for him. Oh, wait--

by Anonymousreply 14September 3, 2024 3:38 PM

She was a sexual stand in for Ivanka. I wonder if they still speak?

by Anonymousreply 15September 3, 2024 3:48 PM

One of Hope's WH duties was to steam Trump's pants (I'm not making that up). But it wasn't the only duty she performed while on her knees.

by Anonymousreply 16September 3, 2024 7:26 PM

I thought Trump steamed his own pants while shitting in them.

by Anonymousreply 17September 5, 2024 12:36 AM

before the nosejob

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 5, 2024 12:55 AM

Low brow.

Wide, flat nose.

Peasant genes.

by Anonymousreply 19September 5, 2024 3:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!