Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ben Barnes making O faces while he sings

O face is perhaps to mild a description, it’s somewhere in between “double penetration” and “werewolf transformation”

My God his hair is nice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 24, 2024 5:14 AM

I would say "scrunched-up faces." I don't see anything "O" about them.

by Anonymousreply 1September 1, 2024 12:37 PM

I would like to see the part of “Behind the Music: Ben Barnes Singing” where we are shown how Ben inserts a Lovense cyber dildo into his perfectly hairy anus.

by Anonymousreply 2September 1, 2024 2:43 PM

Two weeks ago Ben turned 43 and he is still unmarried with no children. I wonder why?

by Anonymousreply 3September 6, 2024 8:14 AM

squeezing out hard stool faces

by Anonymousreply 4September 6, 2024 9:22 AM

He looks like a loaf of Wonder Bread with cramps.

by Anonymousreply 5September 6, 2024 10:10 AM

Wow, you weren't kidding, OP. He's really feeling it.

by Anonymousreply 6September 6, 2024 10:58 AM

It was never the model, never the grifter JH, I think I found who has been the muse this entire time. There have been clues for a long time. This announcement of new music today is not a coincidence, his music is for her. Sleuths maybe you can figure it out since Benny is now in his flop era.

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2024 4:55 PM

R7, I've never been convinced that Ben is straight. He is now 43 and has never had a serious relationship with a woman, had kids or settled down.

by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2024 6:54 AM

He's looking good for 43.

by Anonymousreply 9October 23, 2024 6:57 AM

R8 he could also be autistic. It would explain why he makes strange faces when he sings.

Glenn Gould was the same, unusual parallel motor activity when playing piano.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2024 10:13 AM

R8 we had hoped he was gay for years over here, but unfortunately he likes crazy woman like the Ho which is disappointing. He has had relationships but he is so wildly private, unless the Ho is calling the paparazzi to make her ex husband jealous, no one catches on. He is not that famous.

He definitely has Peter Pan syndrome as most male actors in Hollywood do. We’ll see today what he puts out, but yesterday was her birthday this muse of his. He made it about himself so not sure why he waited so long for this announcement on that specific date. It could have happened any other time. More clues to come, it’s the lion and emoji garbage once again.

by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2024 2:13 PM

He's a reasonably decent actor and handsome.

In my head, he's the poor man's version of Andrew Garfield. Is Garfield really that much a better actor because he's certainly not markedly better looking.

by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2024 2:24 PM

I miss his boyband days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 23, 2024 2:30 PM

Is he a Jewish artist?

by Anonymousreply 14October 23, 2024 2:37 PM

Andrew you really need to just get a boyfriend already because you dating any woman that walks and breathes is embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 15October 23, 2024 4:52 PM

Did Ben forgot his fan base has been paying attention and anyone who went to his tour a year ago heard this entire song and did the little sing along. He is promoting the song, with a thirst trap, as if we all haven’t heard this song before. This new album is going to be dismal. Just his ego pretending he isn’t regurgitating what he already made. Coral is right to be over this. We should cancel him, it will be a pity death, this is cringe.

by Anonymousreply 16October 23, 2024 4:59 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 24, 2024 5:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!