Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Dana Bash MAGA?

She sure seems like it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 24, 2024 10:07 AM

I've always wondered how somebody so horsefaced was ever put in front of a camera as a news anchor.

by Anonymousreply 1August 31, 2024 11:45 PM

Her insta friends list is public; you be the judge.

by Anonymousreply 2August 31, 2024 11:46 PM

Sour faced frump

by Anonymousreply 3August 31, 2024 11:50 PM

President Biden is clearly addled, he agreed to debate an insurrectionist in hostile territory.

If the POTUS was in his right mind, he would give CNN and orange the middle finger.

by Anonymousreply 4August 31, 2024 11:54 PM

She definitely has a face for radio.

by Anonymousreply 5August 31, 2024 11:54 PM

It's my long, John Kerry-esque features, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 6August 31, 2024 11:57 PM

I want Sarah Jessica Parker to play me in the movie!

by Anonymousreply 7September 1, 2024 12:02 AM

Hostile. Terrain. Fuck. CNN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 1, 2024 12:05 AM

Or Mr. Ed!

by Anonymousreply 9September 1, 2024 12:12 AM

Say what you will, she’s quite the femme fatale among male news anchors. Still waters and all.

by Anonymousreply 10September 1, 2024 1:01 AM

Of course she is.

Fucking CNN MAGA CUNT!!

by Anonymousreply 11September 1, 2024 1:04 AM

Re: R10: CNN anchors = a stable full of Mr. Hands

by Anonymousreply 12September 1, 2024 1:05 AM

From CNN, Dana, Jake and Abby are all Republicans but not MAGA.

by Anonymousreply 13September 1, 2024 1:08 AM

She looks especially ugly when she's getting schooled in response to her stupid questions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 1, 2024 4:52 PM

She does their bidding, her questions are framed through Trump's viewpoint. Most of the hosts on CNN do that. And they all work for a MAGA company. So it doesn't matter what they call themselves.

by Anonymousreply 15September 1, 2024 5:23 PM

Horseface getting owned by Pete

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 8, 2024 4:23 PM

She’s a whore.

by Anonymousreply 17September 8, 2024 4:24 PM

She doesn’t seem like she’d have a lot of female friends. Which is an huge red flag. Ergo, her desperate desire to please the males around her, her only outlet of approval.

Like many sad Trump cult members of both genders, she really wants a “daddy” to tell her what to think and do.

Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 18September 8, 2024 5:24 PM

of course she is

by Anonymousreply 19September 8, 2024 5:30 PM

Well, given that 80% of the "questions" she posed to Harris and Walz in her big interview were merely rephrased MAGAt talking points, I'm going with yes, Dana is MAGA. If you needed any single point of reference to substantiate this, it was when she asked Kamala about what DonOld said about her in interview with the Black journalists and Kamala's reply was brief and on point; Dana really, really wanted to bait her into a long pitfall-ridden reply. It was one of those moments that both showed Kamala's intelligence and capacity to control the narrative and Dana's bias and ignorance.

by Anonymousreply 20September 8, 2024 6:09 PM

Journalist used to be more politically neutral.

by Anonymousreply 21September 8, 2024 6:41 PM

[quote] She doesn’t seem like she’d have a lot of female friends. Which is an huge red flag.

No, hon. Women are insufferable and backstabbing.

by Anonymousreply 22September 8, 2024 7:51 PM

We can thank the left for the idea that there is no such thing as neutrality.

by Anonymousreply 23September 8, 2024 9:00 PM

I don't know what this cunt's political leanings are, but a lot of the cable news people are total starfuckers, amazed that their nerdy asses are in close proximity to celebrities. See also Joe and Mika.

by Anonymousreply 24September 8, 2024 9:08 PM

You stupid Trumpkkkin!

by Anonymousreply 25September 8, 2024 9:59 PM

R18, she has at least one friend, she's friends with Nicolle Wallace. And I know this is true because Nicolle Wallace tweeted about her "dear friend" Bash's new book recently (and Wallace got a lot of push back from disgusted viewers when she did).

by Anonymousreply 26September 9, 2024 12:29 AM

She's ugly.

by Anonymousreply 27October 24, 2024 3:54 AM

I don’t think she is. The last couple months I’ve tuned into CNN she talks like “what the fuck, how are the polls are what they are”. I really don’t think she is. Yall have to remember Trump was a celeb for 30 mafuckin years before coming president. These folks befriended that circle, them kids. She goes hard for liberal causes whenever I see her on CNN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 24, 2024 4:13 AM

She sure seems to hate Kamala. So whether she is or not she may as well be. Because she holds her and Trump to very different standards. The fact that Nicolle Wallace considers her a dear friend has made me think less of Wallace.

by Anonymousreply 29October 24, 2024 4:42 AM

I hate that stupid cunt. And John King for dipping his stick in it and fertilizing her vile eggs.

by Anonymousreply 30October 24, 2024 4:53 AM

Has she been in the hot tub with Judge Judy?

by Anonymousreply 31October 24, 2024 4:57 AM

Sanctimonious Heeb

by Anonymousreply 32October 24, 2024 6:14 AM

R29 She’s not, that’s the thing. They're just trying to seem neutral and nonpartisan but you can’t because compared to Trump, Kamala is a flawless candidate. America is just so motherfucking racist and coon ass black people wont stand in formation. He should never be a candidate; just never. There is so much baggage there. So it seems like journalists are holding him to a different standard because his sins are so FOUL. I mean they are but they want to somewhat be centered. You cannot. This country is crazy as fuck. Just is.

Harris/Walz 24

by Anonymousreply 33October 24, 2024 8:39 AM

I wonder if Trump raped her like he does to so many if that would change her tune?

Maybe!

by Anonymousreply 34October 24, 2024 8:54 AM

no she isn't op. stop disinformation campaigns.

by Anonymousreply 35October 24, 2024 10:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!