Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The OFFICIAL Tim Walz DUI Poll

Tell if Tim’s DUI (pronounced “Dewie”) will dissuade you from voting for the He-man. We anticipate major media outlets will skim this thread as proof that the gays make THE strongest predictions about societal change, culture, politics, beliefs, values, and much much more.

Before you vote, please note that may be your only opportunity to tell the media what you think of them and how well they’re doing at coverage this final chapter in American history, as we stand at the crossroads of history.

by Anonymousreply 2August 31, 2024 7:24 AM

Thread CLOSED, thanks DL, for your shit server, fuckers.

All this to say, your remaining choices sound like, “I’ve had 40 Dewies too so fuck off” to “He’s cooler with a Dewie” to “He’s very punk rock so he has my vote” to “I’ll vote for anything or anyone not in a diaper and heels”.

by Anonymousreply 1August 31, 2024 6:29 AM

I saw him jaywalking once and I crumpled into a fetal position and sobbed. The idea that he'd be a heartbeat away from President is just...

by Anonymousreply 2August 31, 2024 7:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!