Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Emmerdale

What's the story here?

I just came across this on YouTube, but after watching this gay scene, I'm wondering if it's worth it to watch the whole series?

The bearish guy is pretty hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 4, 2024 8:16 AM

Changed days from when the talk at the Woolpack Inn was about sheep rustling.

by Anonymousreply 1August 30, 2024 9:45 PM

That Kim Tate is a right bugger!

by Anonymousreply 2August 30, 2024 9:57 PM

This should be fun ....

Horny Twink Arthur decides to flirt with John, then later tells April a lie that he and John had sex.

Arthur's mother, Lauren, overhears this and goes off on John in the Woolpack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 29, 2024 11:25 PM

It’s a continuing drama/ soap. You can’t watch the whole thing. It’s been on the air for decades.

by Anonymousreply 4September 29, 2024 11:44 PM

R4 was for OP, of course.

by Anonymousreply 5September 30, 2024 12:36 AM

I'd suck Tom King off in a heartbeat

by Anonymousreply 6September 30, 2024 6:25 AM

Arthur flirting with John was hilarious.

I laughed when April chided Arthur reminding him that John's with Aaron. Arthur dismissed April, calling Aaron "a miserable git." He thinks John deserves some fun, and considered his flirting a success because he was able to make John smile.

John should give our village twink what he wants and throw Arthur in the back of his van and pound his ass.

by Anonymousreply 7October 4, 2024 7:16 AM

*miserable FAT git

by Anonymousreply 8October 4, 2024 7:54 AM

I've never watched it, but I am aware of Danny Miller who used to be in it. I'd bum him into next week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 4, 2024 7:56 AM

Danny Miller hasn't looked like that for years.

by Anonymousreply 10October 4, 2024 8:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!