Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

MSNBC Host, Ari Melber, Puts Trump Campaign Adviser Corey Lewandowski 'On Notice' For Pushing 'False Quote' On Air

MSNBC’s Ari Melber wasn’t having it with Trump campaign senior adviser Corey Lewandowski after he tied a “false quote” to the host on Wednesday.

“I’m putting you on notice,” Melber told Lewandowski in a contentious live interview.

“If you continue to repeat falsely that I said that, you will be, potentially, in a defamation situation, because I didn’t say that. But I understand that you’re working off the internet, which has a lot of false information.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 29, 2024 11:20 PM

On Wednesday, the Trump adviser accused Melber of stating Trump had a bandage on his ear “just for a spectacle” before the host, who tried to clarify his on-air analysis from July, issued a warning.

“Fox News, which has been caught in defamation, ran a false piece falsely stating that I said something else that I didn’t say,” Melber said of the RNC coverage. “So, I stand on that. I stand on the New York Times quote.”

by Anonymousreply 1August 29, 2024 9:06 PM

Lewandowski looks like such a doofus.

by Anonymousreply 2August 29, 2024 9:11 PM

Then it turned out he had the video and Ari shut down his social media accounts. I guess that's kind of a notice.

by Anonymousreply 3August 29, 2024 9:11 PM

Keep trolling r3.

by Anonymousreply 4August 29, 2024 9:24 PM

Cry more, MAGA @R3. Even you can see the writing on the wall.

by Anonymousreply 5August 29, 2024 9:25 PM
by Anonymousreply 6August 29, 2024 11:05 PM

Maybe Ari ought to stop having trash like Corey on his program if he wants to avoid spectacle like this, in the future.

Corey can't even be trusted among his own people, to not assault them. Did Ari think he would behave if he bro'ed it up with him or because they are both men? Lewendowski is a psychopath and respects no one.

by Anonymousreply 7August 29, 2024 11:14 PM

Kick his ass, Ari, then sue the snot out of him!

by Anonymousreply 8August 29, 2024 11:17 PM

A Trumper is lying? Must be Thursday.

by Anonymousreply 9August 29, 2024 11:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!