Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Well, She Seems Nice.

Look, I’m not wild about kids, either. But you don’t see me KILLING them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 30, 2024 4:01 AM

Talk about Adventures in Babysitting

by Anonymousreply 1August 29, 2024 1:20 PM

What on earth could a 6 week old do to piss one off enough to kill it? At that age they mostly sleep.

by Anonymousreply 2August 29, 2024 1:25 PM

Six-Week-Old Infant Twin Cage Fight!!!

by Anonymousreply 3August 29, 2024 1:36 PM

Anthony Jeselnik would point out that getting caught loses you points.

by Anonymousreply 4August 29, 2024 1:37 PM

There can be a myriad of reasons, R2. Maybe there was an element of envy that became so strong that it overwhelmed her, and led her to behave in an abhorrent manner. Maybe she is an evil bitch who took advantage of her friends' trust in order to do something monstrous. Or maybe she is being framed? I have no idea. All I know is that one baby is traumatized and another, dead. This is a horrifyingly tragic situation no matter how we look at it. Poor babies.

If she is guilty (and I assume that in all likelihood, she is), I hope she doesn't get the death penalty and spends the rest of her life rotting in prison, deprived of her freedom and knowing full well that she won't ever recover the life she had before she committed these horrible crimes. People who do these things don't deserve an easy way out with death, but must spend the entirety of their hopefully long lives, suffering incessantly to atone for their actions.

by Anonymousreply 5August 29, 2024 1:38 PM

The other one needs a good home to live a wonderful and advantaged life.

by Anonymousreply 6August 29, 2024 1:38 PM

Maybe she was doing it as research—her bio suggests she has an investment in the relationship between forms of mental illness and health outcomes.

by Anonymousreply 7August 29, 2024 1:42 PM

Like that creepy guy who stabbed all the college students

by Anonymousreply 8August 29, 2024 1:44 PM

Hanna Lechter. She wants to be the most clever sociopath in Cellblock H.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 29, 2024 1:44 PM

When you're from Pittsburgh, you have to do SOMETHING.

by Anonymousreply 10August 29, 2024 1:55 PM

A shame about her incarceration. We have so much to talk about!

by Anonymousreply 11August 29, 2024 1:56 PM

Well, dear Mrs Ramsey @R11, if she gets the death penalty, you'll have plenty of opportunities to exchange ideas in hell!

by Anonymousreply 12August 29, 2024 2:07 PM

Kate Jackson?

by Anonymousreply 13August 29, 2024 2:14 PM

That makes the mother childless and, therefore, worthless. No exceptions.

by Anonymousreply 14August 29, 2024 2:15 PM

Imagine if this had been a gay man doing this. The right would never have shut up about it.

by Anonymousreply 15August 29, 2024 2:16 PM

She 'seems' like a Manson Family member.

by Anonymousreply 16August 29, 2024 3:20 PM

a hall of fame candidate.

by Anonymousreply 17August 29, 2024 3:44 PM

She doesn't look crazy at all.

by Anonymousreply 18August 29, 2024 4:06 PM

Omg. She mutilated the penis of infant #1 and then killed infant #2 when the parents rushed to hospital with infant #1. Six week old twins.

That is some next level sicko.

by Anonymousreply 19August 29, 2024 4:12 PM

[quote] That makes the mother childless

The mother is not childless. The other twin survived. I suggest you read the whole article next time, Mr. Vance.

by Anonymousreply 20August 29, 2024 4:41 PM

Jesus that’s awful.

by Anonymousreply 21August 29, 2024 4:49 PM

King Herod did kill children, OP.

Just the boys, but still. Don’t give him short shrift.

by Anonymousreply 22August 29, 2024 4:52 PM

Did she snap, or was it premeditated? Child Murder and sexual abuse and assault? WTF?

by Anonymousreply 23August 29, 2024 4:54 PM

Psychology student, this says a lot, bitch be crazy, stay away from psychologists, psychiatrists etc they're crazy too.

by Anonymousreply 24August 29, 2024 5:47 PM

R24 is right and I swear every young woman I meet lately is a psych major.

by Anonymousreply 25August 29, 2024 6:03 PM

I worked in the Psychiatry Department at the WUSTL School of Medicine. I worked in complex research with scores of colleagues.

Out of all the MDs, PhDs, professors and $20 million grant moguls across the world I observed, three were what I would call, in everyday terms, sane.

In educational research since then, I'd say that the sanity rates there are a little higher, but so is the level of embraced bias, anti-male beliefs, and intellectual dishonesty.

The best? Astronomy, physics, chemistry.

The humanities as a relevant set of fields are over, and the lunacy rate approximates that of the psych(o) people.

by Anonymousreply 26August 29, 2024 9:22 PM

So the started out with two boys in the morning and ended up with a castrato by nightfall?

by Anonymousreply 27August 29, 2024 9:23 PM

Sanpaku eyes

by Anonymousreply 28August 29, 2024 9:25 PM

I see mutilated animals in her past

by Anonymousreply 29August 29, 2024 9:35 PM

[quote]The mother is not childless. The other twin survived. I suggest you read the whole article next time, Mr. Vance.

The truth is too limiting for a man of my intellect and charm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30August 29, 2024 11:07 PM

I can believe that the parents didn’t know she was crazy. But how could they not have realized that she inflicted the injures on the other child? How did they think they happened?

by Anonymousreply 31August 29, 2024 11:23 PM

R25. For many years, women have outnumbered men as recipients of PhDs in Psychology

by Anonymousreply 32August 29, 2024 11:38 PM

Frustrated, childless cat lady strikes again…

Not to take it down to a primitive level but humans are primates and primates will sometimes kill the offspring of others in the group. For what reasons, I couldn’t definitely tell you but for me, the mutilation of the genitals speaks to some deep, lizard-brain motivation and the ultimate killing of the second child shows a compulsive inability to stop.

Plus, sanpaku eyes.

by Anonymousreply 33August 30, 2024 12:24 AM

Will she get a light sentence like that mafia cesspool heiress in NYC who shoved the old lady on the sidewalk and killed her?

by Anonymousreply 34August 30, 2024 12:29 AM

Why did the leave the other baby with her when they went to the hospital?

by Anonymousreply 35August 30, 2024 12:29 AM

R34 No, because she’s not rich

by Anonymousreply 36August 30, 2024 12:30 AM

r36, I thought her dad is a doctor who already hired her a high-powered lawyer....

by Anonymousreply 37August 30, 2024 12:35 AM

[quote]If she is guilty (and I assume that in all likelihood, she is), I hope she doesn't get the death penalty and spends the rest of her life rotting in prison, deprived of her freedom and knowing full well that she won't ever recover the life she had before she committed these horrible crimes.

Meh - in 30 years some fools will claim she's rehabilitated and should be let go (see: Manson girls).

She won't suffer, nor will she spend her entire life feeling guilty. Like all psychos, she'll figure a way to rationalize her behavior and abdicate all responsibility while playing the remorseful penitent each time she comes up for parole.

by Anonymousreply 38August 30, 2024 12:36 AM

…is there any actual proof that she did this?

by Anonymousreply 39August 30, 2024 4:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!