Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Blake Lively Is Allegedly 'Fearing For Her Career' Amid Fan Backlash

Blake Lively is reportedly anxious about her Hollywood career as she faces backlash from fans following behind-the-scenes drama related to her latest project, "It Ends with Us."

Insiders claim the actress may likely take "a step back" to "reassess her future" as she comes under serious scrutiny over resurfaced interviews.

Blake Lively also garnered the ire of fans for her treatment of the domestic violence subject in her latest film during her press tour.

According to the Daily Mail, sources close to the "Gossip Girl" alum said she's scared for her career as recent controversies threaten to tarnish her image and derail her prospects in the entertainment industry.

The 36-year-old actress has come under scrutiny in recent weeks for her alleged rift with her "It Ends With Us" co-star, Justin Baldoni, and several resurfaced interviews in which she seemingly problematic things.

Lively allegedly believed her role in the movie was going to be "her moment to shine" but is now worried that it may just leave her career hanging in the balance.

"Blake is definitely saddened by the hate she is getting and is trying not to let it affect her, but it is," the source said. "She thought this was her moment to shine but is now looking at it like the end of her career. She's fearing no one will want to work with her after this."

"She really wants to continue producing and directing and acting but she knows she needs to take a step back for a minute to reassess the future," they added.

Fans didn't take it lightly on the "Savages" actress after she hosted an interview with her "It Ends With Us" co-stars Jenny Slate and Isabela Ferrer, as well as author Hoover, yet failed to discuss the theme of attention - domestic violence.

According to the Daily Mail, the four talked and laughed about several topics, including zodiac signs, their dream jobs, and other topics, but they failed to mention anything about domestic violence.

She had previously come under scrutiny for her watered-down answer to a reporter, who asked her if people who understood "the themes of this movie" could talk to her about it if they saw her in person.

"Ask for my address or my phone number," Lively sarcastically replied. "Or I could just share my location with you and then we could."

Netizens were also heavy on her after an X user unearthed a 2012 interview she had with Elle magazine, where she seemingly used an offensive term to comment on her future children's fashion sense at the time.

"sometimes ill [sic] be quietly going about my day and then ill [sic] remember the time Blake lively said this to a journalist," the user captioned their post on X.

The fan then shared an image of Lively's quote, which read: "I hope to have a few girls one day. If not girls, they better be tr-nnies. Because I have some amazing shoes and bags and stories that need to be appreciated."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125October 2, 2024 7:38 PM

She nuked Baldoni's career like it was nothing simply because she could, and now she's gooped that people won't stand for that kind of behaviour? Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 1August 25, 2024 2:39 PM

We have to quit worshipping these cunts.

by Anonymousreply 2August 25, 2024 2:40 PM

Good.

by Anonymousreply 3August 25, 2024 2:40 PM

R1 nails it.

by Anonymousreply 4August 25, 2024 2:43 PM

I don't know why I'm even asking this except that I'm bored and being a sloth on my couch: what exactly did she do to her co-star that's so controversial?

by Anonymousreply 5August 25, 2024 2:43 PM

Cancel this cunt.

The floodgates have opened, and now it seems that everyone has a Blake Lively horror story.

Unsurprising that she's partnered with colossal douchebag Ryan Reynolds, who encourages and enables this behavior.

As far as I'm concerned, they should both be cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 6August 25, 2024 2:45 PM

R5 is Jennifer Lopez.

One cunt who can't see how the other cunt is being a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 7August 25, 2024 2:46 PM

Is she supposed to be pretty/beautiful? If she had brown hair nobody would look twice at her. What am I missing?

by Anonymousreply 8August 25, 2024 2:49 PM

R5 she was metoo-baiting him in the press and acting like he was a creep. The girl who cried wolf. Rose McG would be proud.

by Anonymousreply 9August 25, 2024 2:50 PM

r9 "metoo-baiting" sounds stupid each time you use it in these threads about her.

She is a cunt, I agree, however.

by Anonymousreply 10August 25, 2024 2:52 PM

R10 I just coined it this morning, but nice exaggeration. I bet you would fake a rape allegation.

by Anonymousreply 11August 25, 2024 2:53 PM

[quote] "metoo-baiting" sounds stupid each time you use it

I disagree.

Metoo-baiting sounds exactly like the fraudulent and disgusting practice that it is.

It's why the movement has died. Because of people like Blake Lively and Rose McGowan.

by Anonymousreply 12August 25, 2024 2:54 PM

r11 "I just coined it this morning"

Oh my lord you poor, lonely thing. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 13August 25, 2024 2:56 PM

R13 hopefully the cancer gets you soon

by Anonymousreply 14August 25, 2024 2:58 PM

Cancel the entire Taylor Swift mean girls squad.

by Anonymousreply 15August 25, 2024 3:00 PM

She’s headed toward 40 so she can start whining about ageism instead of the fact she is rather unremarkable. It’s not agesism, but cuntism that’ll kill her career.

by Anonymousreply 16August 25, 2024 3:02 PM

Why are white women taking and holding space away from POC Womyn??? Isn’t that what we learned from posting that black square in 2020???

by Anonymousreply 17August 25, 2024 3:03 PM

She wouldn’t be promoting her schlock products had it not been in her contract. The problem is that this was the wrong film or vehicle in which to do so.

She’s also undeniably boring & beyond average, which is why I believe that this alleged conflict between she & Baldoni was fabricated in order to stir some interest, & unfortunately for her, it got out of control.

She does come off as shallow & bitchy, because she is shallow & bitchy.

There’s not much more to her. It’s hard to cancel someone who never really was.

The end.

by Anonymousreply 18August 25, 2024 3:04 PM

Does anyone have a list of her verbal 'crimes'? This just seems like mob lynching over nothing. The tranny joke from 10 years ago is a joke - and I don't understand why it's even problematic.

Because trans are upset with using the word 'trannies' ten years ago? Which is just a variant of the word trans?

Doesn't make sense -

by Anonymousreply 19August 25, 2024 3:06 PM

Stop defending this fat bitch, R19.

She's EVIL and MEAN.

by Anonymousreply 20August 25, 2024 3:11 PM

R20 - I'm just asking for sources - you're just name-calling her for what? That's what I want to know - what did she do or say?

by Anonymousreply 21August 25, 2024 3:28 PM

[quote]"Ask for my address or my phone number," Lively sarcastically replied. "Or I could just share my location with you and then we could."

Oh my god. She really said this?

She needs to play Emma Frost. This is Emma Frost.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 25, 2024 3:30 PM

It’s her, officer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 25, 2024 3:33 PM

What career?

by Anonymousreply 24August 25, 2024 3:38 PM

I gave up. How many paragraphs before the author conveys any information?

by Anonymousreply 25August 25, 2024 3:44 PM

Doesn’t this author have a pro-Hamas rally to attend?

by Anonymousreply 26August 25, 2024 3:45 PM

“By Favour Adegoke“

This is the author.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 25, 2024 3:45 PM

R25 she was locking horns with the writer/director, claimed he tried to fat shame her because she had given birth and he had to lift her up and since he had back problems, he asked his personal trainer how to safely lift her.

She said that Ryan rewrote a scene for her and basically was a pain in the ass on-set and tried to act like it was her movie and not Jason's.

While promoting a movie about domestic violence, she instead tried to promote her hair care line.

by Anonymousreply 28August 25, 2024 3:52 PM

R28 - so....worse than Hitler. Got it. Who is Jason? Or did you mean Justin, the director and actor, who hardly anyone knows?

by Anonymousreply 29August 25, 2024 3:56 PM

[quote]She needs to play Emma Frost. This is Emma Frost.

Dear God, no. I love Emma. Emma has high standards, Blake is just a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 30August 25, 2024 3:59 PM

She pushed him out. It’s going to be hilarious when the sequel she directs flops.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 25, 2024 4:01 PM

Blake Lively in Gone Girl

by Anonymousreply 32August 25, 2024 4:01 PM

We have much bigger problems that the feelings of some C list has been. Go on and git. Make room for more talented girls.

by Anonymousreply 33August 25, 2024 4:03 PM

She’s nasty. And dull. Dull AF.

by Anonymousreply 34August 25, 2024 4:04 PM

Bullshit. Hubby has "fuck you" money

by Anonymousreply 35August 25, 2024 4:12 PM

I have no idea why Blake Lively is famous but I do appreciate anyone who drops "tranny" in casual conversation. Like "retarded", it's a word that needs to be reclaimed and it's a waste of time trying to fish around for a more "polite" alternative. Some people are just trannies and others retards...often both.

by Anonymousreply 36August 25, 2024 4:29 PM

R29 sorry I stand corrected. Justin.

Also, Blake didn't like the final cut so her and her cunty husband Ryan used their own editor to recut even though Justin's tested better, but Blake had Taylor Swift call and say, "if you don't use Blake's version you can't use my song."

by Anonymousreply 37August 25, 2024 4:29 PM

R37 - a couple of things here. First - did her and Ryan invest in the film? Because shes a PRODUCER of the film - typically meaning that she not only invested money into getting it created she also was a driving force in the studios to get it made.

Second - she's the main star 'power' of the film. Everybody else is C list, at best.

And you don't know what tested better - that's just an unproven internet rumor.

This seems like finding or making up reasons to dump on her. So she was a bit catty in an interview years ago - so the fuck what? The interviewer was asking about their clothes instead of their project.

by Anonymousreply 38August 25, 2024 4:43 PM

[quote]r38 = So she was a bit catty in an interview years ago - so the fuck what? The interviewer was asking about their clothes instead of their project.

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 39August 25, 2024 4:47 PM

She’s a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 40August 25, 2024 4:48 PM

I'm glad she's realizing she fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 41August 25, 2024 4:48 PM

Someone must really hate her.

by Anonymousreply 42August 25, 2024 4:49 PM

R38 I think the cancel culture revved up when she refused to take the domestic violence theme of the movie seriously.

"Wear your florals and grab a friend and go see this movie!"

"I used a lot of my own wardrobe in this movie...I have a new hair care line called Blake Brown!"

DV victims were pissed.

by Anonymousreply 43August 25, 2024 4:50 PM

"I can't stand her or her husband. They've been trying really hard to become the next power couple in Hollywood, à la Brad and Angelina. This controversy is going to nuke that plan. I wonder if Ryan is worried that his career could be negatively impacted by his association.

by Anonymousreply 44August 25, 2024 4:57 PM

I hate her.

by Anonymousreply 45August 25, 2024 5:03 PM

I worked on a CW show and we shared a lot of directors with Gossip Girl. Not one had a good thing to say about this woman.

by Anonymousreply 46August 25, 2024 5:08 PM

Meh - I really don't care about this woman one way or another. I know who she is but I've never seen her in anything - not my type of stuff.

Ryan will be fine - he's well on his way to being a billionaire with all of his smart investments, not just Mint mobile but other things you haven't heard about, like MNTN for streaming ads, which is a great product.

She should have mention DV in her interviews about the film - point taken. But that one interview was a cast interview and if they went off the rails on different topics, that's the fault of the interviewer.

Supposedly she had issues with Justin's cut of the film because he wanted it to be more sympathetic to the issues/reasons why males commit DV. Who knows what's true?

I always felt she got more headlines and attention than she deserved - for her looks, personality or acting. I never got the reason why she was popular. She's very forgettable all around.

by Anonymousreply 47August 25, 2024 5:16 PM

OP likes to reply to herself repeatedly

by Anonymousreply 48August 25, 2024 5:22 PM

I don't know who she is, never seen her shows or movies, not the sort of thing I watch.

Just from casual headlines in news feeds I know she has a nice house, a husband and family, and a lot of money. That's not reason enough to make me want to know more.

I do enjoy takedowns of entitled people if deserved. Don't know if she deserves it but time will tell. She'll rise above or sink. Sounds like if she's rich enough she'll survive.

The dogs bark but the caravan goes on.*

by Anonymousreply 49August 25, 2024 5:26 PM

R49 types undiagnosed autistic

by Anonymousreply 50August 25, 2024 5:30 PM

Career? Fans? Ah Smitty, you slay me!

by Anonymousreply 51August 25, 2024 5:45 PM

In a nutshell:

Movie involved: It Ends with Us

BL and Justin Baldoni (costar and director) have a feud. It appears that BL used husband Ryan Reynolds to gang up on Baldoni. BL claims that RR rewrote (greatly improved) the script.

Interviewer Kjersti Flaa posted a several-years-old interview she did with BL and Parker Poser (linked) wherein both BL and PP were acting cliquish and rude to the interviewer.

Critical mass is reached re: Blake Lively. (Re: she's a mean girl, bully, etc.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52August 25, 2024 5:58 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53August 25, 2024 6:03 PM

Most people couldn't pick her out of a lineup.

by Anonymousreply 54August 25, 2024 6:04 PM

She's pathetic. Did she tinkle in her diaper as well?

Watch a master turn negative press around and hold court with the utmost dignity.

These flowery bitches with their cheap high school retorts could NEVER!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55August 25, 2024 6:08 PM

Blake Lively will always be an off-brand Gwyneth Paltrow and nothing more.

But unlike Blake, Gwyneth found a way to make her prom queen bitchery entertaining, like her absolute refusal to even pretend to care about the Marvel movies in which her appears, and her deliciously cunty "I wish you will" to the guy who sued her.

Blake has to call in Taylor Swift her her mean girl exploits, while Gwyneth does it without even trying.

by Anonymousreply 56August 25, 2024 6:21 PM

Obviously, I meant "I wish you well." I will be avoiding ski slopes for the foreseeable future, because Paltrow may run me down for my mistake.

by Anonymousreply 57August 25, 2024 6:24 PM

[quote] like her absolute refusal to even pretend to care about the Marvel movies in which her appears

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 58August 25, 2024 6:28 PM

R56 nails it. I get the impression Gwyneth is tickled by her own cuntiness while Blake doesn’t even clock hers.

by Anonymousreply 59August 25, 2024 6:35 PM

R58, I apologize, my posting is incredibly off today (two mistakes in one post? "Oh dear," indeed!). But there have been a few times when Gwyneth has forgotten the Marvel movies in which she appeared, and I think in one instance a Marvel co-star (I think Sebastian Stan) said that they were in a movie together and she basically replied "Who are you?"

by Anonymousreply 60August 25, 2024 6:36 PM

She and Taylor are two cunts in a pod. I hate evil white mean girls.

by Anonymousreply 61August 25, 2024 6:58 PM

They want to cancel her over a "tranny" tweet from 2012? Wasn't everyone in RuPaul's Drag race throwing that term about during this time? Didn't RuPaul herself defend the usage of that word? Lord.

Just come out a say a pretty rich girl annoys you so you're desperately looking for something to nail her with to feel less bad about yourself.

by Anonymousreply 62August 25, 2024 7:18 PM

Ryan Reynolds is sarcastic pretty much 100% of the time during interviews, but he gets away with it. People think he’s funny. When she tries to be like that she just comes across like a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 63August 25, 2024 7:47 PM

[quote] She and Taylor are two cunts in a pod. I hate evil white mean girls.

Do you like evil non-white mean girls?

by Anonymousreply 64August 25, 2024 7:51 PM

R38 She asked about the clothes because it was a period piece. Costume informs character, a basic acting tenet. The interview went sideways because Blake decided to insert sexism not the interviewer.

by Anonymousreply 65August 25, 2024 8:58 PM

"Blake Lively Is Allegedly 'Fearing For Her Career'"

Her only best known work was marrying Ryan. PERIOD!!

by Anonymousreply 66August 25, 2024 9:06 PM

My guess is she’ll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 67August 25, 2024 9:19 PM

Blake Lively... Blake DEADLY

by Anonymousreply 68August 25, 2024 9:21 PM

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer nepo baby.

by Anonymousreply 69August 25, 2024 10:14 PM

36? Erm, o-kay.

by Anonymousreply 70August 25, 2024 10:27 PM

Does this person really have fans?

by Anonymousreply 71August 25, 2024 10:28 PM

I questioned that too, R70.

Is she really 36?

Because she looks much older.

by Anonymousreply 72August 25, 2024 10:31 PM

7 threads. OP, seek help, retard.

by Anonymousreply 73August 25, 2024 10:44 PM

[Quote] and several resurfaced interviews in which she seemingly problematic things.

I’m shocked — I had no idea she seemingly problematic things.

by Anonymousreply 74August 25, 2024 10:48 PM

well here's something that might help....why don't you stop being such a difficult entitled cunt.

by Anonymousreply 75August 25, 2024 11:33 PM

It took me three minutes to realize that R75 was talking to Ms. Lively and not all of us here at Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 76August 25, 2024 11:37 PM

She and Ryan were at Taylor Swift's home in Rhode Island this weekend along with Travis, Bradley Cooper and his daughter, Pat Mahomes and family, and the Jason Kelce family

by Anonymousreply 77August 25, 2024 11:53 PM

R46 please spill some more tea! Anything on Ed Westwick and Sebastian Stan? They're both hot.

by Anonymousreply 78August 26, 2024 12:03 AM

Here is the problem

Lively has simply assumed she can be like her husband. She cannot. She will be held to a different standard.

Ryan Reynolds has built his career on glib entertainment. He is not an actor. Dwayne Johnson is not an actor. They are personalities who appear in movies.

Blake Lively assumed she can do what Reynolds does, star in a movie and use that to promote her brands. The movies are a means to an end. She cannot do that because FEMALE MOVIE STARS DO NOT EXIST. There are no “exercise in stardom” movies for her to make. Any high profile project she books is going to be in service of the narrative story, because people determine if they will see a movie starring a woman not because she is famous, but because the story interests them. And Lively - thinking like an actor - chose a film with serious dramatic themes. For any other actress, this would have been fine. They would have made the movie, promoted it and been happy with the notices and box office. But Lively is not any other actress - she is her husband’s apparatchik. She was always going to point the movie in the direction of servicing Reynolds Lively Inc.

This is what will damage her future prospects. Not the feud, plenty of actresses feud with their director. The problem is that Lively volunteered that she INSERTED Ryan Reynolds into it. No one is going to cast her if they think he is going to come in and throw his weight around. Almost every film made now is high concept based. You don’t need movie stars anymore. You need actresses. And Hollywood expects actresses to behave a certain way - act, smile, pose for the cameras, don’t complain. And do not bring your powerful husband to the set to fuck with my movie.

by Anonymousreply 79August 26, 2024 12:44 AM

Hi Blake at R73!

You're still a rotten CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 80August 26, 2024 12:51 AM

I think she’s older than 36.

by Anonymousreply 81August 26, 2024 12:51 AM

R78 Sorry, I don’t have any dirt on those guys from that show. Every director, unprompted, would launch into stories of Blake Lively’s bad behavior. I had never watched Gossip Girl and didn’t even really know who she was. I did work on an ill-fated pilot with Ed Westwick a few years later. I had minimal interaction with him and didn’t hear anything negative for what it’s worth.

by Anonymousreply 82August 26, 2024 12:52 AM

She is...she's 37. today was apparently her birthday.

by Anonymousreply 83August 26, 2024 12:53 AM

[quote] She and Ryan were at Taylor Swift's home in Rhode Island this weekend along with Travis, Bradley Cooper and his daughter, Pat Mahomes and family, and the Jason Kelce family

That is a whole lot of douchebaggery in one place!

by Anonymousreply 84August 26, 2024 12:54 AM

Blake is getting raked over the coals in the comments on her Instagram, I think they're gonna cancel her. Ryan, you in danger gurl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85August 26, 2024 1:28 AM

R82 Finally some good gossip! What did they say? Can you give us some stories?

by Anonymousreply 86August 26, 2024 1:30 AM

this is how i feel about all the criticism and backlash she is getting:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87August 26, 2024 1:37 AM

R86 I can’t remember specifics but the main thrust was that she was uncooperative, unfriendly and did not take direction well. She would also purposely tank scenes if she didn’t like them. This practice is not uncommon unfortunately. A lot of actors do this for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 88August 26, 2024 2:08 AM

I can't believe with that bullshit attitude she actually made the jump to the big screen. I wonder how she did it...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89August 26, 2024 3:49 AM

The bitch hitched her ride to Ryan Reynolds when filming "Green Lantern" together, and never looked back.

Once he started making big money, she thought she was untouchable.

She thought wrong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90August 26, 2024 3:55 AM

She seems like his physical type:

1. Renee Zellweger

2. Jennifer Lawrence

3. Blake Lively

All three: blonde, hooded eyelids.

by Anonymousreply 91August 26, 2024 3:55 AM

It's amazing: she's married to one of the five top movie stars in Hollywood, and she is starring in a hit movie that made more than a fifth of a billion dollars in just a few short weeks.

And yet, her career is over nonetheless, and she knows it.

by Anonymousreply 92August 26, 2024 3:58 AM

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, BITCH!

by Anonymousreply 93August 26, 2024 4:00 AM

You know things are really bad when Meghan McCain, queen of all cunts starts calling out your behavior.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94August 26, 2024 4:02 AM

Also, she's not as good looking as she thinks - by a long shot.

by Anonymousreply 95August 26, 2024 4:03 AM

Why, what does she think she is: some sort of princess or something?!

by Anonymousreply 96August 26, 2024 4:05 AM

She was a nasty bitch in that interview with Parker Posey and the Scandinavian reporter who she treated like shit.

I hope she gets what she deserves.

by Anonymousreply 97August 26, 2024 4:06 AM

Her problem begins and ends with the fact that she considers herself some sort of American royalty by way of the fact that she was on a hit show in her teens, so she is OWED some deference from peons like the press. She's so self-important and inflated it's completely replaced her sensibilities. She's not fucking royalty, although she does think she is.

And this is how she's been shown that her own opinion of herself is completely wrong.

Well-deserved.

I wish the same comeuppance for Taylor Swift, UNLESS the stories about her donating thousands of dollars to local food banks where she performs are true. In which case, she at least knows it's important to give back and use your celebrity for good instead of being a scornful bitch.

by Anonymousreply 98August 26, 2024 4:17 AM

Yep! She wasn’t being sarcastic. She was just mean.

by Anonymousreply 99August 26, 2024 4:18 AM

She shouldn’t have one. She was in gossip girl and since then it’s been a handful of movies where she sucked.

by Anonymousreply 100August 26, 2024 4:27 AM

Don’t dish it if you can’t take it, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 101August 26, 2024 4:43 AM

Exactly, R101.

Next thing you know, Blake Cuntley is going to come out and say that she's being bullied online.

Because these types are never wrong, and always the victim

by Anonymousreply 102August 26, 2024 4:50 AM

I'm r98 and feel she conflates herself to some kind of royalty in America.

she is not, and needs to learn her place. she is not a great actress, and is using her husband to try to boost her to a place she doesn't deserve.

this is a definite attitude adjustment to let her know her shit still stinks.

by Anonymousreply 103August 26, 2024 5:02 AM

They always show her on the red carpet (I think it's the Met Gala) with that low side part and she looks like an idiot

by Anonymousreply 104August 26, 2024 5:56 AM

[quote] The Blake Lively backlash has been 'a gift' for Justin Baldoni after he was forced to hire a PR crisis manager amid rumored 'It Ends With Us' feud

"It Ends With Us," the new movie starring Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni, has quickly become a box office hit, surpassing $200 million globally since its release earlier this month.

While there are several reasons behind the film's success, one thing that may have led to added interest is the rumored feud brewing off-screen between the film's lead and her costar/director, Baldoni.

The reported falling out has made headlines in recent weeks and led to a reexamination of Lively's past, with many criticizing the star's previous behavior.

But while Lively is now trying to save her reputation, Baldoni has been navigating the changing tides of public opinion with a move from the celebrity scandal playbook — hiring a PR crisis team.

Justin Baldoni didn't pose with other cast members at the New York premiere of "It Ends With Us" earlier this month. Justin Baldoni didn't pose with other cast members at the New York premiere of "It Ends With Us" earlier this month.Cindy Ord/Getty Images The actor and director, who rose to fame starring in the sitcom "Jane the Virgin," has sought the help of veteran public relations manager Melissa Nathan, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

"This was the right move for him," Megan Balyk, a PR expert and vice president of Jive PR + Digital, told Business Insider. "We always recommend hiring a reputation management firm before you need it."

"I think this shows us that Justin doesn't trust Blake and believes she will try to control the narrative. He's trying to ensure this outcome doesn't negatively impact his career," Balyk added.

Eric Schiffer, chairman of Reputation Management Consultants, said that one of the first things Baldoni likely would have done with his new crisis team was to lay out "what truly went down behind the scenes."

Justin Baldoni as Ryle Kincaid and Blake Lively as Lily Bloom in "It Ends With Us." Justin Baldoni as Ryle Kincaid and Blake Lively as Lily Bloom in "It Ends With Us."Nicole Rivelli/Sony Pictures Entertainment The public hasn't yet got the full picture of this.

It was only after people noticed that the pair weren't interacting during the film's promotional tour this month that people started digging into what had occurred and came up with a variety of wild theories.

TMZ and Page Six have since reported on tension on the set of the movie, while unnamed sources told The Hollywood Reporter that further problems occurred in post-production when two different cuts of the movie emerged.

Baldoni would need to fill in the gaps to his PR team, confirming or denying the reported rumors and giving his team the full picture, Schiffer said.

"Once you have that, you can formulate a battle plan," he continued. "A big part of this is ensuring you don't detonate problems that can explode."

"But if things are favorable, it can benefit the client to 'leak' the truth if it's not already out there," Schiffer added.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105August 26, 2024 5:38 PM

She has a career?

by Anonymousreply 106August 26, 2024 6:10 PM

#teamjustin

#blakeisacunt

#ryanreynoldsisgay

by Anonymousreply 107August 26, 2024 7:28 PM

Can you just imagine the Mean Girl terror, when Blake Lively, Taylor Swift, and Brittany Mahones are all together?

by Anonymousreply 108August 27, 2024 12:21 AM

^^That's when the Slam Books are taken out of the drawer and filled completely in!

"IF ARIANE GRANDE DOESN'T WATCH OUT, SHE'S GOING TO GROW UP INTO A LADY HITLER."

by Anonymousreply 109August 27, 2024 12:25 AM

I thought Jason Kelce's wife was above this but turns out she is a Swiftie. ugh.

by Anonymousreply 110August 27, 2024 12:26 AM

[quote] I thought Jason Kelce's wife was above this but turns out she is a Swiftie. ugh.

Unfortunately, she chose to marry into that circle . When in Rome do as the Romans do.

by Anonymousreply 111August 27, 2024 12:50 AM

Blake is putting on weight.

by Anonymousreply 112August 27, 2024 4:42 AM

Her neck is ready for a Golden Girls remake.

by Anonymousreply 113August 27, 2024 7:51 AM

Spot on! Bwuahahaha!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114September 3, 2024 9:54 AM

Something tells me her days with Ryan are numbered. He can do better.

by Anonymousreply 115September 3, 2024 1:23 PM

[quote]She seems like his physical type: 1.Renee Zellweger 2. Jennifer Lawrence 3. Blake Lively All three: blonde, hooded eyelids.

Alanis Morrisette was the outlier. Also, he dated Renee Zellweger?

by Anonymousreply 116October 1, 2024 1:36 AM

As evidenced in that clip shared by R55, Betty Bacall at least had the smarts to back up her prickliness. She could be a cunt, but she was no dummy. Blake is both.

by Anonymousreply 117October 1, 2024 1:56 AM

"'sometimes ill [sic] be quietly going about my day and then ill [sic] remember the time Blake lively said this to a journalist', the user captioned their post on X."

Thank god the article chose to include this gripping quote from a "netizen."

by Anonymousreply 118October 1, 2024 2:12 AM

Blake Lively lacks substance. She is an airhead. I don't expect any commensensical comments from her. Meh

by Anonymousreply 119October 1, 2024 2:29 AM

Blake Lively is a cunt. And this backlash is long overdue.

by Anonymousreply 120October 1, 2024 3:05 AM

[quote]r33 We have much bigger problems that the feelings of some C list has been. Go on and git. Make room for more talented girls.

A problem is that this latest movie of hers was a box office hit. So we may be stuck with her for a while longer : (

by Anonymousreply 121October 1, 2024 4:04 AM

define hit

by Anonymousreply 122October 1, 2024 11:53 PM

R89 what in the Las Vegas Mother Of The Bride heck is she wearing?

by Anonymousreply 123October 2, 2024 5:05 PM

She doesn’t work with a stylist and she has weird taste.

by Anonymousreply 124October 2, 2024 5:58 PM

r124. Again, thinking she's too smart and cool for a stylist.

by Anonymousreply 125October 2, 2024 7:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!