Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Glen Powell is Chad Powers

At the end of the day, why does Hollywood want this guy to happen and then permanently stay? I get that they’re desperate for movie stars but he has to be one of the least talented actors in showbiz. Apologies if there’s already a thread on this Hulu show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 26, 2024 5:16 AM

I don't get him.

I know I'm in the minority but he give me nothing. I get nothing from him vibe wise. He just seems plain. Good looking plain

He's not even a 'blank slate' like people say about Keanu Reeves. Keanu has screen charisma

Glen is just plain. I just assume I'm missing something and it's a "me thing"

by Anonymousreply 1August 23, 2024 7:48 AM

He’s a poor man’s Tom Cruise.

by Anonymousreply 2August 23, 2024 8:44 AM

Some kind of Illuminati thing, I expect

by Anonymousreply 3August 23, 2024 9:08 AM

At least he's not Chalamet.

by Anonymousreply 4August 23, 2024 9:10 AM

This is what I hate about Hollywood. They use the same actors over and over and over again and never take risks, which is even more annoying than the nepotism.

by Anonymousreply 5August 23, 2024 3:44 PM

I preferred the original version of Glen Powell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 23, 2024 4:10 PM

It’s like how Matt Damon and Emily Blunt are in everything.

Take a chance on some other actors.

by Anonymousreply 7August 23, 2024 4:18 PM

I think he’s good looking but wouldn’t watch one of his movies other than for the eye candy. That’s probably the idea behind the marketing of his films.

Nice pecs, but I don’t like his flat ass.

by Anonymousreply 8August 23, 2024 4:43 PM

I actually think Glen Powell has tremendous screen charisma (watch "Everybody Wants Some!!" if you don;t believe me), and he's got a great body.

He's not really handsome, however. He's kind of plain from the neck up. But at least his face is a huge improvement over someone's like Barry Keoghan, who is hideous from the neck up and who is also being pushed on us as a leading man.

by Anonymousreply 9August 23, 2024 4:51 PM

His nose looks like a small penis. I didn't notice that until I looked at the picture above. He's just... not that attractive. Nice body for sure, but facially, along with his goofy behavior, he reminds me of Beavis of Beavis and Butthead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 23, 2024 7:30 PM

Is he wearing prosthetics in OP's pic? He looks like Tammy C that got stung by 100 bees.

by Anonymousreply 11August 23, 2024 7:43 PM

r1 I share the same feelings for Mr. Powell. Where did he come from and why is he here to stay?

He's okay looking in an insipid, boring kind of way.

by Anonymousreply 12August 23, 2024 8:26 PM

Sounds better if they put Eli Manning in the role.

by Anonymousreply 13August 23, 2024 9:30 PM

Eli Manning, based on his SNL hosting, has good comedic timing.

by Anonymousreply 14August 23, 2024 9:40 PM

I like him- talented, charismatic, hot. I first took note in Hidden Figures when he played John Glen. Not surprised that the free floating anger crowd of DL would do their best to trash him.

by Anonymousreply 15August 23, 2024 10:11 PM

[quote] Not surprised that the free floating anger crowd of DL would do their best to trash him.

MARY! When are the goofballs like you gonna realize that this is not a fucking celebrity fansite? Did you miss the sign that says "pointless bitchery?" Because that's what we go off here. We're not changing for nobody, toots. Sorry (not sorry) if that hurts the feelings of you and your favorite flat ass actor. A lot of people these days are so weak and codependent on their favorite "stars," and they take it so personally when others are not a fangirl like they are. R15 You can always go to People.com and lick celebrity ass over there.

by Anonymousreply 16August 23, 2024 10:29 PM

How dare other people dislike an actor whom YOU like, r15!

The cretins!

by Anonymousreply 17August 23, 2024 10:35 PM

[quote] I first took note in Hidden Figures

The Glen Powell. He is the future.

by Anonymousreply 18August 23, 2024 10:41 PM

He is Meh Big time. I wonder whos money is trying to make him leading man type. Yuck, more suited to character acting.

by Anonymousreply 19August 24, 2024 12:32 AM

I like GP very much

by Anonymousreply 20August 24, 2024 12:46 AM

Quite big tits.

by Anonymousreply 21August 24, 2024 12:52 AM

Tiny, tiny eyes.

by Anonymousreply 22August 24, 2024 1:05 AM

Ugly man.

by Anonymousreply 23August 24, 2024 2:52 AM

Eyes too close together is never handsome

by Anonymousreply 24August 24, 2024 3:58 AM

R20 I think you meant DP very much.

by Anonymousreply 25August 24, 2024 9:11 AM

If and when his career finally takes that expected dive, he’ll still be laughing all the way to the bank.

by Anonymousreply 26August 26, 2024 4:17 AM

He looks like Luke Wilson. Why didn’t they just get him?

by Anonymousreply 27August 26, 2024 5:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!