Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who would you rather work for

Which one of the following would you rather work for?

by Anonymousreply 38October 1, 2024 9:15 AM

I'm happily retired, but thanks!

by Anonymousreply 1August 22, 2024 1:28 PM

Faye at least has some self awareness. And she's just a garden variety bipolar. Roseanne's brand of crazy conspiracy loon is much more dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 2August 22, 2024 1:42 PM

I voted for Faye, who I at least respect, which I've never done with Roseanne.

by Anonymousreply 3August 22, 2024 1:56 PM

Rosanne, if I could live in the guest house in Hawaii and be the in house pet psychic. I would smoke weed and tell her what all her animals were thinking. I'm really good at it. I'm good with plants too, but not Roses for some reason. Paypal and Venmo accepted. No calls after 10pm.

by Anonymousreply 4August 22, 2024 2:01 PM

Roseanne would be more fun if exhausting. Faye's mishegoss is all about what a big star she things she still is. Btw, at this point, Roseanne is better looking than old plastic Faye.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 22, 2024 2:18 PM

I can definitely imagine Faye has extremely interesting stories and anecdotes from behind the scenes. Granted it might be very difficult to get her to share them.

by Anonymousreply 6August 22, 2024 3:16 PM

R4 good luck dealing with this as your alarm clock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 22, 2024 3:36 PM

OP, you left out suicide.

by Anonymousreply 8August 22, 2024 3:38 PM

I’d rather work for Satan than either one of those crazy hags

by Anonymousreply 9August 22, 2024 4:29 PM

I’m surprised Faye is winning this poll. I would’ve thought it would be a toss-up.

by Anonymousreply 10August 22, 2024 7:11 PM

Faye may be a handful and crazy, but she isn't batshit insane like Roseanne. At least Faye doesn't make you afraid of being killed.

by Anonymousreply 11August 22, 2024 7:15 PM

Wanna bet, R11?

by Anonymousreply 12August 22, 2024 7:16 PM

with Faye I'd have fun stories to tell my friends Roseanne would be depressing

by Anonymousreply 13August 22, 2024 7:18 PM

Faye I would find her histrionics entertaining

by Anonymousreply 14August 22, 2024 7:18 PM

I'd rather be in the unemployment line. No thanks to either.

by Anonymousreply 15August 22, 2024 7:18 PM

This is gonna sound absolutely awful, but when unmedicated, Faye could be absolutely unhinged. But unlike Roseanne, it leads to some unintentionally hilarious moments and anecdotes.

by Anonymousreply 16August 22, 2024 7:19 PM

With Video West closed, Faye's. One less errand to have to run.

by Anonymousreply 17August 22, 2024 7:23 PM

are we talking about working for either one of them at their peaks? Cause if so, Faye by a country mile. It really wasn’t until she reached her mid-to late 40s did she start becoming really unhinged.

If we’re talking past their peak then the answer depends on my mood for the day.

by Anonymousreply 18August 22, 2024 7:32 PM

Wanna bet, R18?

by Anonymousreply 19August 22, 2024 7:52 PM

Faye. If you stay out of her eyeline you're golden.

by Anonymousreply 20August 22, 2024 7:58 PM

Faye would at least be fun for a few days.

Roseanne's crazy and a MAGAT.....AND totally humorless.

by Anonymousreply 21August 22, 2024 8:15 PM

Definitely Faye. I would never ever work for someone as insane as Roseanne. Just being around an insane person for long enough and you'll go a little crazy yourself.

by Anonymousreply 22August 22, 2024 8:36 PM

Funny thing is, I could reasonably agree with the small kernel of what Roseanne and RFK Jr discuss in R7's clip - corporations have way too much influence in today's political process. They influence both parties and the SCOTUS as well.

But destroying the system - what Bannon et al want to do - only means that once chaos has settled, a dictatorship or some sort of single source of rule will come into play. Which is also not at all by or for the people.....

by Anonymousreply 23August 22, 2024 8:44 PM

Faye would scream at you until you're in the fetal position and sobbing uncontrollably. All for having the thermostat set at 70 instead of 69. Roseanne is too lazy to put that much effort into yelling at the help. But I would work for Faye over working for Ellen.

by Anonymousreply 24August 22, 2024 9:19 PM

Okay, throw Barbra Streisand in the mix. Would you rather work for a megalomaniac like THAT?

by Anonymousreply 25August 22, 2024 10:32 PM

Roseanne stinks like shit. I’ll take Psycho Faye.

by Anonymousreply 26August 23, 2024 1:07 AM

If I were an aspiring actor, working for Faye would open many more doors compared to Roseanne.

by Anonymousreply 27August 23, 2024 4:48 AM

Rethink that, R27. Neither can open a door at this stage.

by Anonymousreply 28August 23, 2024 10:56 AM

Faye Dunaway can be unintentionally entertaining, on AND off medication.

by Anonymousreply 29August 25, 2024 5:52 AM

Faye by a mile. Roseanne doesn't even seem like a real adult. I'd work for either of them before I went to work for Ellen.

by Anonymousreply 30August 25, 2024 8:24 AM

Roseanne won’t throw shit at you.

by Anonymousreply 31August 25, 2024 12:51 PM

Faye is absolutely one of Hollywood’s most mentally unstable actresses of all time but the fact that Mara Hobel speaks of fond memories of working with Faye on Mommie Dearest and the fact that her son has turned out to be well-adjusted and is in her grandson’s life to me indicates that there is a good heart there, something Roseanne does not have.

by Anonymousreply 32September 24, 2024 11:49 PM

Satan.

So it's a tossup.

by Anonymousreply 33September 24, 2024 11:52 PM

I agree with R32.

I watched the HBO documentary about Faye.

If Faye is an uber-cunt, she sure has me fooled.

by Anonymousreply 34September 25, 2024 12:30 AM

Roseann looks like she smells like a dirty diaper.

by Anonymousreply 35September 25, 2024 1:45 AM

Working for Roseanne would mean having to hang around with (and be cordial to) people like RFK Jr and Tucker Carlson.

by Anonymousreply 36September 25, 2024 10:11 AM

Found something on Threads that leads credence to R32’s reasoning:

“I finished FAYE. I love Faye Dunaway. I want her to win. I'm proud of her for speaking out about her bi-polar diagnosis. I worked for/ with Faye about a decade ago. Do l have stories? Sure. But to share stories of a person's mania/ bi-polar isn't the move. Especially after watching that doc. [bold] Just know that when I had cancer and was going through treatment, Faye Dunaway was one of the few people to call and check on me every single day. [/bold] That's Faye Fucking Dunaway. I want her to win.”

by Anonymousreply 37October 1, 2024 9:05 AM

Faye all day. Somebody like Roseanne is too unpredictable. Plus she seems like a highs and lows type neurotic. I suspect Faye is a probably a bitch in general. But Roseanne seems like one of those “I love you, you’re the best”. Then when familiarity breeds contempt kicks in, you become Satan. Faye just seems like your typical east coast possibly bipolar rich white lady snob. Roseanne is dangerous. She might accuse you of rape.

by Anonymousreply 38October 1, 2024 9:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!