Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bill Clinton still has a BDF at 78 years old

Saw him at the DNC. White hair, shaky hands - he's still got it.

by Anonymousreply 8August 22, 2024 6:14 AM

I don’t know, he doesn’t seem like a strong, vibrant 78 like many I see around.

by Anonymousreply 1August 22, 2024 4:18 AM

I’m, OP, he has a roll of nickels.

by Anonymousreply 2August 22, 2024 4:39 AM

R2 ??

by Anonymousreply 3August 22, 2024 4:41 AM

He reminds me of Dick van Dyke now.

by Anonymousreply 4August 22, 2024 5:52 AM

He's the same age as Trump but Bill looks like Cary Grant in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 5August 22, 2024 5:55 AM

Epstein Island makes a man strong

by Anonymousreply 6August 22, 2024 6:04 AM

R3 I think R2 is saying that Clinton's dick is only the size of a roll of nickels, so his BDF is misleading.

by Anonymousreply 7August 22, 2024 6:11 AM

Life in America was good during President Clinton's adminstration. When W took over after Bill's two terms I felt unsafe. I knew he was a stupid nepo baby.

by Anonymousreply 8August 22, 2024 6:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!