Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Justin Trudeau’s Boyfriend Revealed!

[quote]Canada's consul general in New York Tom Clark did not influence the government's decision to purchase his new official residence, a senior Global Affairs Canada official told MPs Wednesday.

[quote] After it came to light last month that Canada bought the new $9 million piece of luxury real estate within the world's thinnest skyscraper on "Billionaire's Row," opposition MPs balked at the optics of the purchase and prompted a series of hearings in Ottawa.

Justin had the government buy his boyfriend, Tom Clark, an expensive apartment in NYC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 23, 2024 2:53 PM

Your fantasies are quite delusional, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1August 22, 2024 1:50 AM

This Tom Clark, OP? That's a boyfriend? Really?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 22, 2024 1:56 AM

Justin can do much better than this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 22, 2024 1:56 AM

He has daddy issues.

by Anonymousreply 4August 22, 2024 1:59 AM

R2, as I said, OP is a fantasist--and a troll.

by Anonymousreply 5August 22, 2024 2:06 AM

I see Justin with a TALL biracial stud, 10 years his junior. A mechanical engineer or surveyor or operations guy, with a big dick and huge truck.

by Anonymousreply 6August 22, 2024 2:06 AM

OP shoo weirdo eh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 22, 2024 2:09 AM

Troll meltdowns and manic posting are kind of fun.

by Anonymousreply 8August 22, 2024 2:19 AM

Sexy sluts

by Anonymousreply 9August 22, 2024 3:13 AM

OP, Tom Clark is about 70 years old. He was a TV anchor for many years before Trudeau appointed him Canada's Consul General in New York.

I certainly hope that Justin *does* have a boyfriend, but his boyfriend is likely to be a lot hotter than Tom Clark.

Justin's boyfriend is more likely to look like Gavin Newsom:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 22, 2024 7:16 AM

Or maybe Eric Swalwell:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 22, 2024 7:16 AM

Justin is copying Macron. Take an older lover.

by Anonymousreply 12August 22, 2024 10:56 AM

Justin goes for black tranny cock.

by Anonymousreply 13August 22, 2024 11:01 AM

Justin is a piece of shit and I hope you all die in a grease fire with him.

by Anonymousreply 14August 22, 2024 1:20 PM

Canadians hate Trudeau.

by Anonymousreply 15August 22, 2024 1:23 PM

No, only sad DL trolls like you do, R15.

by Anonymousreply 16August 22, 2024 1:43 PM

Right, R15--that's why he's been prime minister since 2015.

by Anonymousreply 17August 22, 2024 1:43 PM

Op must be blind.

by Anonymousreply 18August 22, 2024 4:21 PM

We have our own toothless MAGA yokels. You've just met two of them on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 19August 22, 2024 4:40 PM

You should have been aborted r19, like your fearless comrade leader or whatever you Marxist cunts call each other.

The majority of Canadians are Magats then, so I guess I'm in good company. I will enjoy the extinction level event that is Justin Trudeau and his criminally incompetent and corrupt cabinet next year during the federal election.

by Anonymousreply 20August 22, 2024 9:33 PM

Mary R20, nobody here gives a fuck about you or Canada, so just calm yourself, gashy.

But Trudeau sure is a hot piece of ass!

by Anonymousreply 21August 22, 2024 9:41 PM

[quote] nobody here gives a fuck about you or Canada

I care about Nunavut and the Nunavutians.

by Anonymousreply 22August 23, 2024 12:00 AM

I was just about to post inquiring as to your whereabouts, Nunavut Troll!

by Anonymousreply 23August 23, 2024 12:17 AM

R20, politics is cyclical. Of course the Liberals are going to lose next year's election and be replaced by the Conservatives. That's what happens when one party has been in power for a decade.

But I don't think you are going to enjoy what Pierre Poilievre and the Conservatives have in store for you. You will be missing Trudeau soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 24August 23, 2024 7:36 AM

Conservative gays are always such cretins. I’m not looking forward the anti-gay white supremacist Cons running the country.

by Anonymousreply 25August 23, 2024 2:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!