Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Donald Trump talks COCAINE on Theo Von's Podcast

In a wide-ranging conversation on Theo Von's podcast, former President Donald Trump asked the comedian at one point about his use of cocaine, alcohol and history with addiction.

The latest episode of Von's podcast, "This Past Weekend" posted Tuesday and was filmed at the Trump National Golf Club Bedminster in Bedminster, New Jersey.

During the episode, Von asked Trump about not drinking and smoking, to which Trump replied that he never has, mentioning his older brother, Fred Trump Jr., who he said had a problem with alcohol.

"I tell people, no drugs, no drinking, no cigarettes," Trump said. "I tell that to my kids all the time, I say 'no drugs, no drinking, no smoking.'"

Trump said he looked up to and admired his brother, who died in 1981, calling him an "incredible personality." He added that he's heard alcohol is "tougher to get off of than drugs," to which Von said that he himself is in recovery from drug and alcohol use.

The former president discussed a variety of other topics during the episode, including his relationship with his family, health care, lobbying, President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris and the 2024 presidential election.

While discussing the opioid epidemic, Von mentioned during the conversation that he used to use cocaine.

"That's down and dirty, isn't it?" Trump asked, to which Von responded that he does not use it anymore.

Trump also asked Von if cocaine was a "stronger up" than alcohol, adding, "So you're way up with cocaine, more than anything else you can think of."

"Cocaine will turn you into a damn owl, homie, you know what I'm saying?" Von said. "You'll be out on your own porch, you'll be your own streetlamp."

Trump asked if that was a good feeling. Von said, "No, it's horrible, but you do it anyway, just like the guy you're saying with the scotch," referring to an earlier conversation about alcohol.

Trump asked Von which substance he thought was a bigger problem in the U.S.: alcohol or opioids, to which Von responded opioids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 22, 2024 2:57 AM

[quote] Trump also asked Von if cocaine was a "stronger up" than alcohol, adding, "So you're way up with cocaine, more than anything else you can think of."

He should ask DON JR. if he wants to know about coaine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 21, 2024 7:31 PM

I didn't realize that Theo Von is a Trump fan.

Too bad. I really used to like him on MTV's Road Rules.

I used to think he was a cool guy.

Here's the full interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 21, 2024 7:35 PM

Jesus Christ, that fucking face!

by Anonymousreply 3August 21, 2024 7:38 PM

Of all of the lies that Trump tells, his sobriety is the one people actually believe. That bitch has been filmed countless times with crushed up pills flying from his nostrils. Of course he's "tried" cocaine. He still plays all of the old gay anthems from his club days to remind him

by Anonymousreply 4August 21, 2024 7:40 PM

I feel like Theo Von has been around my whole life, like on the periphery.

R2 I don’t watch him and he probably is at least magat-adjacent, but I know he also just interviewed Bernie Sanders.

by Anonymousreply 5August 21, 2024 7:41 PM

He also mentioned in the Trump interview he’d love to have Kamala Harris on the podcast. He seems apolitical but leans left on some issues and right on others.

by Anonymousreply 6August 21, 2024 7:45 PM

That's not the face of a sane person, R3. Do we really want to be known as the first country in the world to elect an Oompa Loompa twice?

by Anonymousreply 7August 21, 2024 7:46 PM

Next song at the Trump rally, Dr. Alban - No Coke.

by Anonymousreply 8August 21, 2024 7:48 PM

OMG Theo starts off with some good questions with very telling answers.

"Is Barron going to college?"

"Yes he is. A very good college."

Trump probably doesn't even know which one!

"Tell us something you admire about each one of your kids...."

"Welp. Don is a hunter. He's a great, great hunter. And knows everything about guns, and that world..."

And that's it. Then he pivoted to talking about their grandfather, and Dana White from the UFC.

He couldn't even talk about his own kids!!

That's just in the first three minutes of this interview.

by Anonymousreply 9August 21, 2024 7:52 PM

In my hillbilly town, family is all that counts.

by Anonymousreply 10August 21, 2024 8:14 PM

So the whole interview was for Turd to disawow any Trump Crime Family drug use..

by Anonymousreply 11August 21, 2024 8:32 PM

Theo had Roseann Barr on and he nodded in agreement to all of her right-wing lunacy.

Either he leans politically to the right or he's one of those who is not very knowledgable about politics and doesn't care enough to have many particular viewpoints.

by Anonymousreply 12August 21, 2024 8:46 PM

I think with Roseanne it was more so out of respect for her as a comic than anything. (And her tv series is iconic.) He agreed with a lot of Bernie Sanders’ positions about big money in politics and programs to help the working class.

Theo is like a lot of apolitical Americans who can be swayed to either side as long as the argument is sound. He doesn’t form his views from a deeply ideological perspective.

by Anonymousreply 13August 21, 2024 10:33 PM

Can you hear his accordion hands on the podcast

by Anonymousreply 14August 21, 2024 10:43 PM

[quote] So the whole interview was for Turd to disawow any Trump Crime Family drug use..

To anyone who has been paying attention it means drug use is rampant among all all of them.

by Anonymousreply 15August 21, 2024 10:59 PM

I think they alllll do Adderall and Xanax at minimum. Jr is probably at least snorting meth at this point.

by Anonymousreply 16August 22, 2024 12:02 AM

Theo Von has the same damn views as Joe Rogan.

by Anonymousreply 17August 22, 2024 12:09 AM

[quote] I didn't realize that Theo Von is a Trump fan. Too bad. I really used to like him on MTV's Road Rules.

He's a loser. I only remember the outtake from his audition for MTV where as a kid he voiced his objection to interracial relationships, making some stupid analogy about cookies or something. I was surprised he ever appeared on anything MTV after that but I guess I shouldn't have been.

by Anonymousreply 18August 22, 2024 12:27 AM

I liked Theo when he was on Road Rules, and some of the stand up I saw of him was quirky, weird, and somewhat funny at times. But I agree with R17, he is trying to ride some of Joe Rogan's coattails and grow his bros followers.

by Anonymousreply 19August 22, 2024 1:52 AM

It's weird when Trump performs normality by asking questions in a conservation. I guarantee he's not listening to the answer and doesn't care.

by Anonymousreply 20August 22, 2024 2:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!