Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

J. D. Vance makes me nervous, he is trying too hard to be a neurotypical heterosexual

I hope it backfires on him because he doesn't seem like a good person. But he isn't trying very hard to be liked.

by Anonymousreply 23October 5, 2024 4:11 PM

He seems like a good person? How so?

by Anonymousreply 1August 21, 2024 4:03 AM

Do you have trouble reading, r1?

by Anonymousreply 2August 21, 2024 4:04 AM

Actually, yes, r2. I misread it. Carry on.

by Anonymousreply 3August 21, 2024 4:06 AM

JD can dig for loose change in my cushions anytime we wants

by Anonymousreply 4August 21, 2024 4:13 AM

He presents Jeb Bush Realness.

by Anonymousreply 5August 21, 2024 4:29 AM

He's weird.

by Anonymousreply 6August 21, 2024 4:30 AM

When the teleprompter says Hold For Laughs, do I read that out loud?

by Anonymousreply 7August 21, 2024 4:33 AM

He's weird.

by Anonymousreply 8August 21, 2024 4:34 AM

I think “neurotypical” is implied, weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 9August 21, 2024 4:36 AM

That just went right over your head, huh r9?

by Anonymousreply 10August 21, 2024 4:48 AM

He’s smarter than all of us- Hillbilly Opportunist

by Anonymousreply 11October 4, 2024 7:29 PM

He's an evil cunt, pretending to be decent.

by Anonymousreply 12October 4, 2024 7:35 PM

OP, I think he is trying very hard to be liked. He's just so inherently repulsive. It is impossible.

by Anonymousreply 13October 4, 2024 7:39 PM

Take 2 days off from politics op

by Anonymousreply 14October 4, 2024 8:13 PM

I feel bad for his wife and kids. They will run away soon. His hanging with the tiny fingered vulgarian will just lead to him cheating. He already lies and is okay with stealing so the trifecta is cheating

by Anonymousreply 15October 4, 2024 8:50 PM

I have this theory.

J.D. is The Heritage Foundations guy and I suspect The Heritage Foundation will have a stable of people selected to be Cabinet Members if Trump is elected.. Trump is lazy so I suspect Trump will go with the Heritage pre selected guys just as he did with Supreme Court nominees. After two years in office J.D. will invoke the 25th Amendment and with the Heritage Foundation cabinet they will kick Trump to the curb and then J.D. will be President and since he is filling out the final two years of Trump's term J.D. will be able to run for President twice and be President for 10 years at that point our Democracy will long be history and J.D. Vance the Heritage Foundation's guy will be President for life which could be for 40+ years.

by Anonymousreply 16October 5, 2024 1:48 AM

The evilest gays are the closeted Republican ones.

by Anonymousreply 17October 5, 2024 1:49 AM

Interesting theory, R16.

Hope you're wrong.

by Anonymousreply 18October 5, 2024 2:22 AM

WEIRDO

by Anonymousreply 19October 5, 2024 2:27 AM

I wasn't impressed. He came across as High School Debate Team. He always does; there is no modulation. Is he playing a role? Or is there just no there there?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 5, 2024 4:05 AM

When they create an AI Vice President, version 1.0 will be exactly like JD Vance

by Anonymousreply 21October 5, 2024 1:25 PM

Door nut.

by Anonymousreply 22October 5, 2024 3:01 PM

[quote] When they create an AI Vice President, version 1.0 will be exactly like JD Vance

Only if they were in the business of AAS (artificial aggressive stupidity) and not AI. AI VP v1.0 would probably be a vapid and non-controversial toady like Mike Pence.

by Anonymousreply 23October 5, 2024 4:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!