Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Travis Kelce is now a Hollywood leading man!

He has been cast as the lead of an action comedy for Lionsgate!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 5, 2024 8:54 PM

Ugly lips.

by Anonymousreply 1August 21, 2024 1:35 AM

The phony PR romance with Swift paid off.

by Anonymousreply 2August 21, 2024 1:39 AM

Did the casting call specify attention whore? I can't stand this guy.

by Anonymousreply 3August 21, 2024 1:51 AM

ab is a terrible guy but this made me laugh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 5, 2024 12:17 PM

Nothing screams "this was all a PR stunt with Taylor" like all this sudden career shifting.

by Anonymousreply 5October 5, 2024 12:30 PM

He sho is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 6October 5, 2024 12:33 PM

I have sufficient of all things Kelce.

by Anonymousreply 7October 5, 2024 12:37 PM

So sick of this douche.

by Anonymousreply 8October 5, 2024 4:01 PM

Transparent ambitions with zero talent.

Stahleski is a real talent and is only producing so hopefully this project perishes in development.

This Kelce is a fucking goon who looks like he constantly smells of mildew..

by Anonymousreply 9October 5, 2024 4:27 PM

And because it's football season - both he and his brother are all over TV in commercials for everything.

These advertisers are a bunch of fucking lemmings - and they're paying them a lot of money for it.

Why is it always these football guys who move on and crowd up our screens? You never see basketball, baseball or hockey players with the same trajectories. (They usually stick to their sports and commentary).

by Anonymousreply 10October 5, 2024 4:46 PM

He rode that bitch to fame. Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 11October 5, 2024 4:48 PM

He looks like a fool in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 12October 5, 2024 4:51 PM

R10 because football is the most watched and popular sport in the states. Football games bring in more millions of viewers per game than any other sport.

by Anonymousreply 13October 5, 2024 4:51 PM

Not quite true , otherwise there would be no R7 post from you.

You showed up for this kelce thread you will show up for all the others. You won’t be able to help yourself or stop. You are like an addict. And soon you will be back on this kelce thread reading and posting.

You are a FanBoy

by Anonymousreply 14October 5, 2024 4:52 PM

Why?

by Anonymousreply 15October 5, 2024 5:13 PM

What a surprise that he wants a career in entertainment. Who could have guessed?

by Anonymousreply 16October 5, 2024 5:17 PM

Kill it with fire 🔥

by Anonymousreply 17October 5, 2024 5:20 PM

When I think of husband material, that guy is not the picture I have in my mind. I certainly hope that childish girl is not considering him for a permanent mate.

by Anonymousreply 18October 5, 2024 5:20 PM

So someone thinks people will pay money to watch this guy act? Guess they never heard of Joe Namath.

by Anonymousreply 19October 5, 2024 5:21 PM

He looks like such a douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 20October 5, 2024 5:37 PM

Hollywood is laughing at all of us.

And yes, that includes even YOU!

by Anonymousreply 21October 5, 2024 6:00 PM

I'm convinced Taylor Swift is a lesbian, now. What straight young woman with decent looks and TONS of money has to have a PR relationship with a man.

by Anonymousreply 22October 5, 2024 6:20 PM

He looks like a man who has the maturity of a 14 year old.

by Anonymousreply 23October 5, 2024 7:23 PM

What? You had doubts that this is what his "relationship" with Taylor Swift was all about? He's as gay as they come and she's a lez.

by Anonymousreply 24October 5, 2024 7:37 PM

I'll laugh pretty hard about a year from now when she dumps him, and all these projects he's booking are total flops.

by Anonymousreply 25October 5, 2024 8:28 PM

Jason Kelce made approx 82 million dollars during his nfl days. Travis around 76 million so far. Jason now retired makes almost 2 million a year from espn. And the brothers recently signed a 3 year pod cast deal for 100 million. And they make a fortune in advertising stuff on tv.

The potential post football earnings for Travis are going to be fucking off the charts. And then he will be going to the NFL Hall of Fame.

The brothers are going to be beyond rich. And very popular as far as the larger straight community anyway.

R25 will still be posting on the DL

R25 as the great one said haters going to hate hate hate,

by Anonymousreply 26October 5, 2024 8:49 PM

R22 if you had an AI create an ideal man for straight women it would look a lot like travis kelce tbh

by Anonymousreply 27October 5, 2024 8:52 PM

R27 except he has no tattoos, a huge minus for straight women

by Anonymousreply 28October 5, 2024 8:53 PM

R26 Who the fuck let Donna Kelce create a DL account?

by Anonymousreply 29October 5, 2024 8:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!