Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's be COLOR OF NIGHT (1994)!

I'm the insanely overqualified supporting cast -- Scott Bakula, Brad Dourif, Lance Henriksen, Kevin O'Connor and DL faves DL faves Lesley Ann Warren and Shirley Knight -- each of whom acts as if it's her/his life's mission to make us forget how dreadful Jane March is (in both her roles).

by Anonymousreply 7August 20, 2024 10:06 PM

I'm Bruce's dick.

by Anonymousreply 1August 20, 2024 1:51 AM

I remember a friend in grad school dragged me to Blockbuster and forced me to sit through that garbage, just for a brief glance at Bruce Willis' cock. I still haven't forgiven him for that, 30 years later.

by Anonymousreply 2August 20, 2024 1:51 AM

I’m Lauren Christy’s histrionic title song- it’s going to bring about international stardom! Just wait!

by Anonymousreply 3August 20, 2024 1:53 AM

Aha, I was wondering what happened to her career, which started with such a bang with The Lover.

Wiki:

"While Color of Night was in production, March began dating the film's co-producer, Carmine Zozzora. The couple married in June 1993 in an 11-minute ceremony at which Willis was the best man and Demi Moore was the maid of honour. According to Color of Night director Richard Rush, March still received many offers from Hollywood studios after the film's release, but Zozzora required the studios to also hire him as the producer for any film in which March would star, a condition most studios rejected. For this reason, March did not star in more films during their marriage."

by Anonymousreply 4August 20, 2024 1:54 AM

The title track in all of its shimmering bathos!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 20, 2024 1:58 AM

I’m the heart attack the director suffered while trying to complete this film.

by Anonymousreply 6August 20, 2024 1:59 AM

I'm the all-too-brief glimpses of Andrew Lowery's surprisingly buff physique, which make some in the audience feel a bit less bad for what he does to "Richie."

by Anonymousreply 7August 20, 2024 10:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!