Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

OMG KRISTEN WELKER IS A FUCKING MORON

Spewing Republican talking points to Gretchen Wittmer, trying to do what - create a Dem catfight? Menal Midget Welker has never been so tough on Repubs. Seeing Lindsay Graham is to be her other guest this morning, I'm sure she'll have out the tea and smelling salts.

by Anonymousreply 22October 20, 2024 4:28 PM

Well, Trump bought her a steak.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 18, 2024 2:42 PM

Menal Midget?

by Anonymousreply 2August 18, 2024 2:44 PM

Sorry typing too fast - Mental for sure.

by Anonymousreply 3August 18, 2024 2:49 PM

A white woman like myself being interrogated by some uppity brown woman-it’s UNSEEMLY!

by Anonymousreply 4August 18, 2024 2:54 PM

She was so OILY to Linds..... She is a horrible moderator. Worse than Chuck Turd.

by Anonymousreply 5August 18, 2024 2:56 PM

Stop watching and she will go away. David Gregory was fired when people stopped watching MtP back in the day. So stop watching and Welker will be fired.

I don’t understand people who hate-watch these political shows. They’re not informative. They’re not even-handed. There’s no nuance. Then people go, “I’m so angry I wasted my time.”

Self awareness isn’t your strong point

by Anonymousreply 6August 18, 2024 8:51 PM

I'm expecting more from, the Moderator than spewing Repub talking points, cattily trying to get Gretchen Wittmer to come down on Harris. I was half waiting for Welker to ask her if she was jealous she wasn't the nominee. Welker aka Weaker, is a tool. She was all smiles for Lady Graham.

by Anonymousreply 7August 19, 2024 1:33 AM

She's awful. Worse than Chuck Todd is right. I didn't think it was possible.

by Anonymousreply 8August 19, 2024 1:40 AM

On today's show, her first anniversary as host, she said the Nebraska-2's one electoral vote "WAS important to Joe Biden's victory in 2020." Huh?! Biden won 306 electoral votes.

by Anonymousreply 9September 23, 2024 12:54 AM

I couldn't watch her interview with Lindsay Graham after seeing her with Fetterman - who made her look like the fool she is.

by Anonymousreply 10September 23, 2024 1:23 AM

I like the peculiar way she always seems to be sucking in her cheeks.

by Anonymousreply 11September 23, 2024 1:27 AM

I no longer watch Meet the Press. I watch the first half of Face the Nation with Margaret Brennen then switch to This Week with George Stephanopoulos. Trump hates George because he doesn't kiss his ass.

by Anonymousreply 12September 23, 2024 1:33 AM

Trump also hates David Muir now since the debate because Muir did fact checking and basically admonished his lies. Ha, ha, ha. He's such a fucking loser.

by Anonymousreply 13September 23, 2024 1:40 AM

Sir, this is a Wendy’s.

by Anonymousreply 14September 23, 2024 3:21 AM

Agree with R6 completely. Stop watching, she will not improve. Your views support her terrible behavior.

by Anonymousreply 15September 23, 2024 11:12 AM

OH GAWD HOW MANY TIMES DOES SHE HAVE ON MISS LINDSEY ON, and she is bombing again letting him off the hook.

by Anonymousreply 16October 20, 2024 2:19 PM

Did Lindsey shart out all her cum loads from the Crew Club last night before making her appearance or is she sitting on a towel like Daddy?

by Anonymousreply 17October 20, 2024 2:30 PM

Lissen. MSNBC's Ali Velshi is the place to be on Sunday Morning. Or go to CBS. Welker is shit.

by Anonymousreply 18October 20, 2024 2:47 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 19October 20, 2024 2:51 PM

Was Lindseybelle day drinking? If it's a day ending in "Y", then yes.

by Anonymousreply 20October 20, 2024 3:23 PM

Lady G getting free PR

by Anonymousreply 21October 20, 2024 3:35 PM

Lindsey has one of those jammed up her cunt.

Dump enjoys zapping her pussy while she’s on the air on Sunday morning, that’s why she’s so erratic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 20, 2024 4:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!