Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The last words of Matthew Perry revealed

[bold]“Trans women are women.”[/bold]

Just kidding, it was “Shoot me up with the big one.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 17, 2024 4:09 PM

Matt was clearly delusional if he said that

by Anonymousreply 1August 17, 2024 3:10 PM

Hmmm OP he was still so handsome in the 2000s.

Then lost it after 2012 or 2013.

It's sad that he was so depressed, what was missing in his life? We can only wonder...

by Anonymousreply 2August 17, 2024 3:12 PM

He should have learned to schwimm

by Anonymousreply 3August 17, 2024 3:14 PM

[quote]It's sad that he was so depressed, what was missing in his life? We can only wonder...

Sometimes it's nothing that's missing, it's just the brain chemistry that's out of whack. Look at how long Sinead struggled with her depression and how many times she had been hospitalised for it, and it still wasn't enough.

by Anonymousreply 4August 17, 2024 3:18 PM

Its actually hard to have depression when you have nice things and a good life, as you feel guilty for being ungrateful and being so weak on top of the illness. In fact ive always had trouble thinking of it as an illness and not just that its my introverted personality and lack of motivation due to severe bullying in school to the point where I wouldnt speak to anyone cos i was bullied for gay voice.

by Anonymousreply 5August 17, 2024 3:24 PM

Neurodivergent, was probably never diagnosed. See Mulaney thread.

by Anonymousreply 6August 17, 2024 3:35 PM

[quote] “Shoot me up with the big one.”

He was with Parker Stevenson?

by Anonymousreply 7August 17, 2024 3:37 PM

A big one. Not THE big one.

by Anonymousreply 8August 17, 2024 3:44 PM

Could he BE any more dead?

by Anonymousreply 9August 17, 2024 3:46 PM

OP, you made my morning.

by Anonymousreply 10August 17, 2024 3:50 PM

I wonder how will they sentence the assistant. Might his confession help? He was in a very complex situation. Matthew was his boss and he seemed to fully trust his assistant - who was loyal and dutiful to the end. But deep down, the assistant must've known Matthew was-self destructing and needed intervention.

by Anonymousreply 11August 17, 2024 4:04 PM

Right, R11, so he shot him up with the big one instead and then left him unattended in a jacuzzi the size of a small swimming pool.

by Anonymousreply 12August 17, 2024 4:08 PM

Matthew was an adult r11

No one could decide for him that he needed to get clean. That train left the station long ago.

by Anonymousreply 13August 17, 2024 4:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!