Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Sussexes grace Colombia with their presence

They’ve arrived:

Inappropriately dressed on arrival while other women in welcoming party were covered up? Check.

Overt skin display (arms, chest, upper abdomen and back) for visiting school children? Check.

Gum-baring gurning? Check.

Constant hand-holding? Check.

Nonplussed school children wondering who the fuck they are? Check.

I’m hoping that there’s a quasi State Dinner for overt jewel-wearing.

by Anonymousreply 39August 20, 2024 7:10 PM

Is Harry’s chest hair red?

by Anonymousreply 1August 15, 2024 10:49 PM

Some snark from Australia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 15, 2024 10:53 PM

Nice link, OP.

by Anonymousreply 3August 15, 2024 10:53 PM

Pics? not checked.

FAIL

by Anonymousreply 4August 15, 2024 10:56 PM

Take it up with Muriel R3 and R4 - the pics are all there at the news outlet that we are not permitted to link to.

Or try the link below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 15, 2024 11:00 PM

Here you go:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 15, 2024 11:02 PM

Meghan Markle was the picture of elegance in a beautiful blue co-ord as she arrived in Colombia alongside Prince Harry for their four day tour of the country.

The Duchess of Sussex was invited to the Latin American country by vice president Francia Márquez, who learned of Meghan's story as part of the couple's bombshell Netflix documentary.

The couple were greeted by Ms Márquez as they arrived in the country, beaming as they walked hand-in-hand through Bogota on Thursday 15 August.

Sweeping her hair into her trademark bun, Meghan looked chic in a navy blue blouse, pairing the sleeveless vest with a matching pair of trousers. Meanwhile Harry opted to coordinate with his wife in a matching dark suit and light blue shirt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 15, 2024 11:06 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 15, 2024 11:06 PM

The Duchess expected to be lunching and yachting with global VIPs, and now all she has is a faux state visit with a nobody VP.

by Anonymousreply 9August 15, 2024 11:09 PM

Harry looks miserable @ r8.

by Anonymousreply 10August 15, 2024 11:11 PM

How does one trademark a bun? ChatGPT is really coming up with some good shit for "journalists".

by Anonymousreply 11August 15, 2024 11:12 PM

So it's come to this?

If only Kate had let Meghan use her lip balm.

by Anonymousreply 12August 15, 2024 11:27 PM

OP, when is your next LuLaRoe party?

by Anonymousreply 13August 15, 2024 11:47 PM

I think I love you, R12. In the picture shown by R6, Meghan is positioning herself as the go-between, introducing Harry to the VP. She is such a very narcissist that she must always be in the center (see her inserting herself at the receiving of the polo award). Poor dear, she doesn't know that she consistently makes herself look ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 14August 16, 2024 12:19 AM

I hate the Sussexes so much that I will follow them intensely if only to post how banal and unimportant they are and to vitiate any way that they choose to live their lives, during which it will always be their fault that some outlets consider their peregrinations newsworthy, even though I won't based on my constantly be on guard and lap up every tidbit about them so that I can spread that hate to all and sundry.

by Anonymousreply 15August 16, 2024 12:50 AM

Will the Markles be endorsing Kamala Harris?

Oh, Jesus Christ, I hope not!

by Anonymousreply 16August 16, 2024 12:57 AM

Harry looks not good.

by Anonymousreply 17August 16, 2024 1:08 AM

Desperation is obvious. Look at us, look at us. Ma6be they will both be kidnapped by c9lumbian drug lords and released in 50 years.

by Anonymousreply 18August 16, 2024 1:17 AM

Harry needs some nose candy fast.

by Anonymousreply 19August 16, 2024 1:28 AM

R15 People like watching train wrecks.

by Anonymousreply 20August 16, 2024 1:49 AM

She loves this design apparently. Sadly she doesn't have the tits to pull it off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 16, 2024 1:50 AM

Somebody must have told her she has nice shoulders

by Anonymousreply 22August 16, 2024 1:50 AM

R15 the Sussexes aren’t worth hating but they are entertaining.

What I do hate are posters who have even the basic command of grammar and punctuation, apart from random commas.

by Anonymousreply 23August 16, 2024 1:55 AM

why thank you r15; I resemble that comment!

by Anonymousreply 24August 16, 2024 2:29 AM

A run-on sentence can be used for comic effect and was meant to satirize the plethora of vitriol aimed at them. But, as the man said, satire is what closes on Saturday night.

by Anonymousreply 25August 16, 2024 1:45 PM

Itty bitty titties

by Anonymousreply 26August 16, 2024 2:01 PM

Do they still have sex? Satisfying sex? I bet it was quite hot at first.

by Anonymousreply 27August 16, 2024 2:36 PM

She's in some atrocious rust colored silky blouse and silky oversized clown pants today with pits stains and body sweat stains. So classy.

by Anonymousreply 28August 16, 2024 2:48 PM

Get a life, op. Spending all your time and energy hating someone you have never met, never will, and who has no effect on your life is truly sad.

by Anonymousreply 29August 16, 2024 3:04 PM

^^^^the duchess of delusion.

by Anonymousreply 30August 16, 2024 3:18 PM

[quote] Do they still have sex? Satisfying sex? I bet it was quite hot at first.

I never thought of myself as a ginger fan, but I think Harry was and is fine. He also has that hurt child air that might mean a sweet cuddler. I know, I know -- MARY!

by Anonymousreply 31August 16, 2024 3:27 PM

Supposedly the reason she is wearing the same dress again in a different color (hertz gold dress, NIgeria tiger striped dress and now Colombia mauve/pink dress) is that she bought the dresses but still hasn't paid the designer Johanna Ortiz for them plus a white/gold halter dress she wore in Nigeria and is trying to merch to have the debt forgiven.

Also, Johanna's husband is a good-looking, real billionaire so she she's trying to get close to the couple....or him.....by having continued contact even if it's for an unpaid bill.

by Anonymousreply 32August 16, 2024 4:13 PM

Cesar Caisedo is also Colombian.

by Anonymousreply 33August 16, 2024 5:13 PM

Ahh, I see, now it all makes sense .... Johanna Ortiz's husband is Colombian ... Meghan needs somewhere to where Johanna's dresses and look important... it's all so desperate.

by Anonymousreply 34August 16, 2024 7:50 PM

I bet they went down to get a stash of that fine Colombian Gold weed. And, some coffee beans from Juan Valdez.

by Anonymousreply 35August 16, 2024 8:58 PM

When do they start building bridges? I’m looking forward to them rolling up their sleeves and getting their hands dirty!

by Anonymousreply 36August 16, 2024 9:18 PM

A few days ago, I read that the launch of American Riviera Orchid may be delayed until 2025.

Ms. Markle will miss the holiday spending spree when everyone will want her strawberry jam.

by Anonymousreply 37August 16, 2024 9:35 PM

One thing I’ve learned in these threads is that the British hold grudges like no other.

by Anonymousreply 38August 16, 2024 10:08 PM

They’re back in action R37.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 20, 2024 7:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!