Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kidnapper tries to abduct boys from residential Texas neighborhood

WTF?

People are going absolutely insane.

What kind of lunatic would be this brazen?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 16, 2024 3:34 AM

Oh, the dramatics! 🎭

by Anonymousreply 1August 15, 2024 8:40 PM

Giddammit!

by Anonymousreply 2August 15, 2024 9:05 PM

Did their stinky shoes repel him?

by Anonymousreply 3August 15, 2024 9:07 PM

Frau panic bait.

by Anonymousreply 4August 15, 2024 9:28 PM

Don't you know the crime rate's going UP UP UP UP!

by Anonymousreply 5August 15, 2024 9:39 PM

They are pretty brazen.

by Anonymousreply 6August 15, 2024 9:53 PM

I’m side eyeing this bullshit.

Something ain’t right.

by Anonymousreply 7August 15, 2024 10:08 PM

It's very possible this is a human trafficking ring and this is a failed attempt. How many missing kids are there from nearby neighborhoods? Once abducted it's likely they would be taken far away, maybe over state lines.

by Anonymousreply 8August 15, 2024 10:38 PM

Looks like they threw something at the car and the guy was pissed off.

by Anonymousreply 9August 15, 2024 10:40 PM

[quote]What kind of lunatic would be this brazen?

I'm sure he simply wanted to show them what man-boy love is all about. Nothing wrong with that!

by Anonymousreply 10August 15, 2024 10:40 PM

Shouldn't you be slinging cocktails in some seedy Vegas bar, R8?

by Anonymousreply 11August 15, 2024 10:45 PM

Why do I think this is really custody suit related or related to dad's shady business dealings?

by Anonymousreply 12August 15, 2024 10:49 PM

Okay fat straight lady at r8. But don't you have other sites where you can masturbate about abducted children with your own kind?

You filthy perv.

by Anonymousreply 13August 15, 2024 10:52 PM

The one fishy part with this is that the boy says the driver told his friends plural Someone who would do this for money for a ring would NEVER go after a group of kids like that. Far too easy to get caught. And I don't think most serial killers would either, but admit that's at least possible. It is just extremely, extremely high risk, even for that type of sicko. So I dunno...

by Anonymousreply 14August 15, 2024 10:58 PM

Remember how we all piled on this woman who left her grocery cart by her car because she didn’t wanna leave her children alone in the grocery store parking lot?

And then out comes the story about the woman who followed another woman and her child into the grocery store parking lot and murdered the little boy.

The heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked. Nothing will surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 15August 15, 2024 11:16 PM

I fail to see why this is a problem.

by Anonymousreply 16August 15, 2024 11:28 PM

Off topic but do we have any current pics of the sous chef butch?

by Anonymousreply 17August 15, 2024 11:50 PM

i watched the news report and apparently on the same day, a girl around the same area ended up hiding behind a neighbor's car, then knocking on the neighbor's door because she was afraid of an unknown person driving a car and following her slowly. they had ring cam video of that, too.

Coinky-dinky? Sounds like someone was keen to nab a youngster for whatever nefarious purpose.

by Anonymousreply 18August 15, 2024 11:55 PM

[quote] i watched the news report and apparently on the same day, a girl around the same area ended up hiding behind a neighbor's car, then knocking on the neighbor's door because she was afraid of an unknown person driving a car and following her slowly

R18 she was actually featured in op's link.

It's at about the 1:55 mark....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 16, 2024 1:40 AM

Why would anyone want to capture little boys,what fun is that-I want a man with a big hairy dick.

by Anonymousreply 20August 16, 2024 2:28 AM

r20 - ew.

by Anonymousreply 21August 16, 2024 2:33 AM

It's the McMartin Preschool case all over again.

by Anonymousreply 22August 16, 2024 2:52 AM

Republican states be like

by Anonymousreply 23August 16, 2024 2:53 AM

Little boys with little dicks. No thank you.

by Anonymousreply 24August 16, 2024 2:54 AM

R7 me 2. I don’t care, call me a cunt. When this Frau turns out to be Sherri Papini of the kidnapping world don’t say I didn’t tell you so.

by Anonymousreply 25August 16, 2024 3:08 AM

And don’t forget R24-little dicks have no hair, yuck.

by Anonymousreply 26August 16, 2024 3:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!