Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tallulah Willis wants the hateful comments to “Die Hard.”

The youngest daughter of exes Bruce Willis and Demi Moore slammed internet trolls who claimed she and her sisters are “unattractive” clones of their famous father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 15, 2024 3:18 PM

I mean they gotta know they're ugly.

by Anonymousreply 1August 15, 2024 12:48 AM

the dance video in question

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 15, 2024 12:51 AM

This is what happens when we allow the word "unattractive" to be a euphemism.

by Anonymousreply 3August 15, 2024 12:54 AM

Jesus. How much ugliness can one family fit?

by Anonymousreply 4August 15, 2024 12:57 AM

DL catnip extraordinaire 🍿.

by Anonymousreply 5August 15, 2024 12:58 AM

Who are the dudes?

by Anonymousreply 6August 15, 2024 12:58 AM

I've watched that video a few times today, and I'm trying to determine if that's Bruce dancing along with them in the back on the left side.

If so, he follows along pretty well for most of the song. This is interesting to me because (by the reports I've read), they make it sound like he's borderline doddering and drooling. He looks pretty coordinated to me.

by Anonymousreply 7August 15, 2024 12:59 AM

I would shun press and social media like the fucking plague if my A-list father was dying from late stage dementia

by Anonymousreply 8August 15, 2024 12:59 AM

[quote] internet trolls who claimed she and her sisters are “unattractive” clones of their famous father.

Honey, there’s no “claiming.” You all are objectively homely troglodytes.

by Anonymousreply 9August 15, 2024 1:00 AM

In a civilized country, Bruce Willis would have been castrated after the first child.

by Anonymousreply 10August 15, 2024 1:02 AM

[quote] Who are the dudes?

Not funny AT ALL!

by Anonymousreply 11August 15, 2024 1:03 AM

At least Chloe Lattanzi stays pretty much hidden. Spending all that inherited Grease money on her pot farm.

by Anonymousreply 12August 15, 2024 1:07 AM

Who are these people? Eric Buterbaugh, 64, florist. And Patrick Hilgart, 32, actor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 15, 2024 1:09 AM

New characters! Hot?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 15, 2024 1:11 AM

He was in one episode of Ryan Murphy's Feud. What's his game with the Willis clan?

by Anonymousreply 15August 15, 2024 1:17 AM

Well Tallulah - you don't have to be on social media or anywhere really.

People get told the truth everyday on the internet - you're not special. Go home in your Ferrari and cry in one of your mansions.

by Anonymousreply 16August 15, 2024 1:21 AM

As a 10 second audio sample, the song sounds decent. Scout's at the bottom of her range maybe.

by Anonymousreply 17August 15, 2024 1:26 AM

The one complaining is the UGLIEST of all the kids!

by Anonymousreply 18August 15, 2024 1:30 AM

[quote]slammed internet trolls who claimed she and her sisters are “unattractive” clones of their famous father

Where's the lie? Where's the falsehood?

by Anonymousreply 19August 15, 2024 1:40 AM

Nothing sadder than non-successful nepo babies

by Anonymousreply 20August 15, 2024 1:48 AM

Have any of them gone to college and worked at an actual job?

by Anonymousreply 21August 15, 2024 2:46 AM

R18 = Rumer.

by Anonymousreply 22August 15, 2024 6:35 AM

R21 - apparently the oldest one went to USC for one semester and dropped out, the middle one graduated from Brown (!), and the youngest Tallulah got into drugs in her teens and had to sort herself out.

I have a feeling Demi likes to keep them super close.

Work provides meaning (hopefully) for most people and teaches you a lot about people and yourself. Those who've never done it always seem lost to me and have low self confidence.

by Anonymousreply 23August 15, 2024 2:55 PM

Why low self confidence? I can see lost. Detached from reality. You could be a totally delusional nepo baby and feel famous by association. You do get the idea they might be a close family. They've grown up in an unusual way. I wonder if they see the whole thing as a blessing and a curse. They can't be what their parents are.

by Anonymousreply 24August 15, 2024 3:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!