Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

This Blake Lively Interview Made a Journalist Want to Quit Her Job

Blake is truly a bitch. I never liked her ugly clothes or mannish face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94August 22, 2024 12:41 AM

Parker Posey was clearly just playing along, fearful of igniting Blake's explosive temper.

by Anonymousreply 1August 14, 2024 7:19 PM

Neither actress seemed very self aware in the interview - looking at each other rather than the interviewer. The interviewer though didn’t make much of an effort to control the conversation. The whole thing seemed pointless.

by Anonymousreply 2August 14, 2024 7:20 PM

To be fair, those were terrible questions. That being said, Blake came off as very rude, always addressing her answers to Parker and never to the interviewer. I like her less after that interview.

by Anonymousreply 3August 14, 2024 7:33 PM

Blake cries sexism but there’s 3 women in the room and 2 of them are clearly intimidated by 1 of them.

I love watching Blake getting called out. It’s funny there were people in here blaming Baldoni and how no one from the movie would pose with him on the red carpet so he must be the problem.

Clearly it’s false and Blake is an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 4August 14, 2024 7:42 PM

She’s nepo. But the interview was 8 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 5August 14, 2024 7:47 PM

I wouldn't imagine any much cares what Blake does anymore. Bit of a has been, no?

by Anonymousreply 6August 14, 2024 7:59 PM

This career is over. It no longer is; it was.

by Anonymousreply 7August 14, 2024 8:09 PM

I love it when Parker Posey rolled her eyes when the interview ended.

by Anonymousreply 8August 14, 2024 8:12 PM

I love the other story i ran across today: that Baldoni "fat-shamed" her by consulting with his trainer about how much she weighed and how much weight he could safely pick up without hurting his back with regard to a scene where he has to pick her up (he has a history of bank injuries). I think that was an okay thing to do and she's really trying to paint him as a piece of shit.

She's a real piece of work. She doesn't seem like a nice person at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 14, 2024 9:29 PM

I don’t understand why she reacted that way. Was she not pregnant during this interview. My god that was so obnoxious. And then she wouldn’t really look at the interviewer.

by Anonymousreply 10August 14, 2024 10:03 PM

R9 why did he ever let her find out about that. A Gen X or boomer leading man would never.

by Anonymousreply 11August 14, 2024 10:05 PM

Both women were giving press for a Woody Allen movie so there is that...

by Anonymousreply 12August 14, 2024 10:09 PM

That interview was incredibly unprofessional and downright cunty on Blake's part. The way they just sat there talking to each other instead of interacting with the reporter and answering questions was fucking rude as hell.

And I'm disappointed to see Parker taking part in it. I don't expect much from Bland Lively, who is NOT pretty and isn't a good actor, but I did expect more from Posey, who has a solid body of work and has reached a level of acclaim with some of her performances. It's disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 13August 14, 2024 10:14 PM

Tip tally wrong way to handle that. F, but because she’s pretty many would grade that as a B

by Anonymousreply 14August 14, 2024 10:22 PM

Tip tally/totally, potato/po-tah-tor

by Anonymousreply 15August 14, 2024 10:33 PM

Love Parker Posey

by Anonymousreply 16August 14, 2024 10:41 PM

Something must have went down before the interview. I have never seen a pregnant celebrity react like that to a congrats on their pregnancy. She must have been at the later stages of pregnancy and going through mood swings. I completely do not understand why she got an attitude about that. She wasn’t even a fat pregnant woman; some women get big as a house. She is literally thin with a baby jump.

by Anonymousreply 17August 14, 2024 10:47 PM

Vapid asshole who was close to Weinstein when she first started. Hence her thrust into the spotlight.

America Ferrara had this bitch's number years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 14, 2024 10:54 PM

R18 oh shit. It’s cause she is a pretty bitch and tall and thin. She is also kinda of a nepo baby though I despise that term because her dad was a B list actor. She never had anything to humble her growing up.

by Anonymousreply 19August 14, 2024 11:01 PM

Ok Defacto. You’ve really mastered the Ebonics. Totally convincing.

by Anonymousreply 20August 14, 2024 11:02 PM

oh my God, that was great at r18. thanks so much for sharing that, i was in desperate need of a guffaw today.

by Anonymousreply 21August 14, 2024 11:03 PM

Omg the troll who thinks everyone is defacto has arrived. He is literally a shut in and miserable. Lately I been lowkey wondering if that is defacto himself to keep his name alive; people be having all sort of personality disorders.

by Anonymousreply 22August 14, 2024 11:05 PM

Hmm. That’s interesting. She acts like someone on the Spectrum.

The interviewer made several mistakes. Incredibly big mistake to acknowledge the baby bump at the start of the interview. You don’t know how an actor will react, some actors are intensely private. The interviewer should also not have opened with a question about clothes, it assumes the women are mannequins. Yes dressing up in period clothes is fun, that’s why people become actors.

Lively is quite hurt that reporter brought up her pregnancy, you can see it in her eyes, she anticipates the first question being something else but when she realizes the reporter wants to talk about the baby, her face almost turns into a mask and she completely retreats, and begins babbling while refusing to make eye contact.

by Anonymousreply 23August 14, 2024 11:28 PM

R23 oh please. She revealed her pregnancy. It was known at the time. Not only is she walking around with a baby bump she had already announced she was pregnant. That is no way for a professional woman to behave. Was she ticked off that she used the word “little bump” instead of pregnancy. That’s why people need to do away with these niceties and slang terms because a lot of these celebs are fucked up in head. If she just said congratulations on your pregnancy Blake may not have gotten triggered. It’s like at the very moment Blake pondered, “This might be the pregnancy to make me actually permanently fat”

by Anonymousreply 24August 14, 2024 11:34 PM

Or maybe she realized this might be Ben’s child. 😆

by Anonymousreply 25August 14, 2024 11:35 PM

TMZ picked up this story quickly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 14, 2024 11:39 PM

So Teacunt is now working under three names at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 27August 14, 2024 11:39 PM

She honestly could have said "thank you," and just moved on.

by Anonymousreply 28August 14, 2024 11:39 PM

One commenter said that the interviewer may be trans and when Blake said bump she was referring to his bulge. This reminds me of that infamous Dakota Johnson Leslie Manning interview where they giggled and whispered amongst each other and it seemed to trigger traumatic mean girl memories for the interviewer.

by Anonymousreply 29August 14, 2024 11:53 PM

R23 - not everyone who acts like an asshole is “on the spectrum”. Some assholes are just assholes. Like people who claim everyone is on the spectrum.

by Anonymousreply 30August 15, 2024 12:02 AM

I really hope everyone can see Lively now for the cunt she truly is.

That video of her and America at r18 is soooooo great. America must be rubbing her hands together evilly somewhere right now.

by Anonymousreply 31August 15, 2024 12:05 AM

Blake isn't the only one at fault here; both she AND Posey participated in the freeze-out.

Parker Posey has ALWAYS given major condescending cunt vibes, like she's used to being the most interesting person in the world. It's always baffled me how everyone licks the ground she walks on.

by Anonymousreply 32August 15, 2024 12:17 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 15, 2024 12:19 AM

^^Oh, here comes the damage control.

by Anonymousreply 34August 15, 2024 12:19 AM

Is she some kind of vapid cunt?

Ryan, I'm disappointed. Check yo bitch.

by Anonymousreply 35August 15, 2024 12:39 AM

She talks like she has gjnger ale for brains.

by Anonymousreply 36August 15, 2024 12:53 AM

Parker seems like just as much of a cunt here as Blake does. Both egotistical twats with limited talent.

by Anonymousreply 37August 15, 2024 1:03 AM

Sorry, but I don't see what is so awful about this interview. They were trying to sound intellectual while talking about nothing, and at one point Blake got a little defensive in an attempt to appear to be a standard bearer for feminism, but it's not like anyone was truly mean to the interviewer, who was asking rather uninspired and equally silly questions herself. If she felt like quitting her job over this, all I can say is that she had led a very sheltered existence.

I think that Blake is becoming the object of hatred because she has a starlet level of talent, but is trying to become an A-lister in her own right by using her husband as a crutch. Still, I find her rather inconsequential, to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 38August 15, 2024 1:38 AM

[quote]I think that Blake is becoming the object of hatred

Criticism is not "hatred"

I really don't get the extreme usage of this word. These celebrities aren't anyone's friends on here.

by Anonymousreply 39August 15, 2024 1:52 AM

She seems like a cunt. Why is she still famous? Isn’t Gossip Girl the only thing she’s known for?

by Anonymousreply 40August 15, 2024 2:36 AM

[quote]Sorry, but I don't see what is so awful about this interview.

Lina Lamont has spoken.

by Anonymousreply 41August 15, 2024 3:03 AM

Uh oh. This is getting picked up on X.

People are giving Blake a blast of shit. There’s some light finger-waving at our beloved Parker.

I haven’t seen that new movie or read the frau book. Is she supposed to be sympathetic or a bitch? That hot director might come out on top of all this.

by Anonymousreply 42August 15, 2024 3:28 AM

Good and deserved, r42.

by Anonymousreply 43August 15, 2024 3:33 AM

I LOVE that this whole thing has backfired on this cunt, who thought she could bury the director in a mound of shit because she's a mean girl who wants to take over. Fuck her and her gay husband.

by Anonymousreply 44August 15, 2024 5:35 AM

[quote] Parker Posey was clearly just playing along, fearful of igniting Blake's explosive temper.

Parker also rolled her eyes at the interviewer, behind her back, as she departed.

Behind every indie IT girl is a sad brunette who wants the California blonde to like her.

by Anonymousreply 45August 15, 2024 8:41 AM

Not Parker Posey! She’s tarnished now in my eyes.

by Anonymousreply 46August 15, 2024 8:54 AM

What's with the Blake Lively trolling here lately? I don't care for her, either - even though I'm not sure I've seen a single movie she's been in. But, the same poster here posting over and over is a bit... odd.

by Anonymousreply 47August 15, 2024 8:58 AM

These junkets are tedious for the actors, being asked the same questions over and over in multiple 5 minute slots but they’re there to promote the film, they have a contractual obligation and should just try to be nice to the interviewers so the clip gets shown on the tv show.

There is a real mean girl vibe to the pair of them here.

by Anonymousreply 48August 15, 2024 9:03 AM

I just love the idea of some inconsequential little press junket by some Norwegian reporter coming back to haunt Blake eight years later, when she least needs it. I checked out FauxMoi and the fraus there are all against her. Quite an achievement since that place usually automatically takes the side of the celeb with a pussy.

by Anonymousreply 49August 15, 2024 11:27 AM

*I meant that they took Baldoni's side in this spat

by Anonymousreply 50August 15, 2024 11:27 AM

[quote] America Ferrara had this bitch's number years ago.

Blake defended America Ferrara for the eye rolling at corny Gossip Girl subplots.

And AF is very much like Blake, only more outwardly moody.

by Anonymousreply 51August 15, 2024 11:45 AM

Blake’s objections are the funniest thing I’ve ever seen.

The woman who monetises her marriage, children and pregnancies was “offended” by a (non-native English speaker) for congratulating her on her 7-month bump.

And the actress, who has spoken extensively about Britney Spear’s dress, her involvement in selecting her character’s wardrobe and promoting her haircare line whilst on PR tour for a domestic violence drama, was “offended” by a question about costumes for a film in which a dress was made for her out of genuine 20th century silver lamé.

And wondered as a woman and a feminist, if the men would be asked a similar question. For a, um, Woody Allen movie.

Bitch, put down the baked good and sit the fuck down.

by Anonymousreply 52August 15, 2024 2:02 PM

I think the two of them snorted a line before the interview

by Anonymousreply 53August 15, 2024 2:24 PM

The comment she made to the interviewer returning the bump compliment was cunty. She deserves this blast of shit coming her way given she tried to low key start shit with the director, thinking it would blow up in his face.

Coupled with her unserious behavior during her promotion of the film, which contrasted greatly with Baldoni's appropriately serious and on-topic comments about domestic violence, she can go fuck herself.

by Anonymousreply 54August 15, 2024 3:25 PM

The movie is doing well, but I do think they are all idiots for not keeping a lid on all of these negative stories. It's a business, suck it up, promote your romantic comedy which companies have invested in and you are contracted to promote. But don't try and ruin the career of people you didn't get along with. I've actually always liked Blake and disagree with this post. However, what they've done (and someone has been talking and taking action by not putting them together on promotional appearances) seems a bit much. Maybe the real story will come out and will make sense. I read he has hired a crash PR team to deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 55August 15, 2024 3:27 PM

What is Parker Posey petting? Is that a dog?

by Anonymousreply 56August 16, 2024 4:28 AM

R55 In a weird way I think this drama is fueling its success. Non marvel movies nowadays have be to be part spectacle.

by Anonymousreply 57August 16, 2024 4:36 AM

[R57] Really? I really don't think so maybe for another type of movie but not for a romantic comedy. I just don't think this is going to drive people to the box office. I think people who like romantic comedies who HUNGER for something other than super hero movies -- are going.

by Anonymousreply 58August 16, 2024 5:53 AM

This isn’t a romantic comedy, it’s a drama about the cycles of domestic violence.

by Anonymousreply 59August 16, 2024 6:10 AM

I saw it on Saturday night. The movie was okay. On the bright side the theatre was packed with teenage girls (mostly muslim) It was fun to hear them all oohing and aahing at the cute actors but they were exactly the audience that film was made for.

by Anonymousreply 60August 16, 2024 6:26 AM

Isn’t she one of those dummies who claims to be a Cherokee princess? I can tell by her “high cheekbones” lol.

by Anonymousreply 61August 18, 2024 3:35 PM

Blake and Ryan are spoiled cunts. It’s funny the lead was afraid to carry her fat frame due to his bad back. Blake always sounds like a dimwit wearing dentures.

by Anonymousreply 62August 18, 2024 3:41 PM

It about, among other things, a woman, named [Bold]Lily Bloom[/Bold], who opens up a flower shop. What in the Frau fuckery is this shit?

Apparently the fat Frau author of the novel is currently getting rolled for launching a nail polish line and "adult" colouring based on the book...all proceeds going to HER.

Lol. You can't write this shit. I hope they all die in a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 63August 18, 2024 4:27 PM

R60 Do you live in Detroit?

by Anonymousreply 64August 19, 2024 1:41 AM

[quote] Blake and Ryan are spoiled cunts.

Blame Hollywood. Otoh, it's still a business and this couple is bringing huge business to Hollywood right now.

by Anonymousreply 65August 19, 2024 2:09 AM

. Blake is proudly wearing jeans that cost $15,000 on tmz. No words for this vacuous bitch

by Anonymousreply 66August 19, 2024 2:24 AM

While I agree that Lively has proven to be an ass, that interviewer was AWFUL.

Quit her job? She should be FIRED for being awful at it.

Press interviews are arranged for the interviewer to look good. It's incumbent on the person to have, you know, good interviewing skills, rather than depending on the celebrity to make them look good. These types of interviews are usually a two-way street. The celeb is pushing some project and the interviewer is trying to get views. If you can't land decent interviews during a press tour, you're not going to have a career.

I dislike Lively, but that interviewer was awful. It's hilarious reading the video comments about Lively being a "bully" and using "classic mean girl tactics" during the interview. We've seen dozens of men pull crap like that when the interviewer is an idiot, but no one ever cries "bully" - they see it for what it is, an interviewer who's bad at his job.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67August 19, 2024 2:44 AM

Uh, these were easy, softball questions that Lively & Posey should have easily been able to answer.

As stated, Lively & Reynolds make a big deal of being a "power couple with children." Asking about her pregnancy should not have been out-of-bounds or a bad question. It was also a PERIOD piece (movie). Questions about the costumes should have been easy.

If the interviewer had gone too deep, then there would've been bitching about THAT.

Someone like Tom Cruise or Angelina Jolie (real stars who know the damn ropes) would have *so easily* handled this type of interview. That interviewer did those two assholes a favor with those softball Qs.

Also, Parker Posey. Tsk-tsk. You were so cool up until now. Who would have thought she'd be hanging onto blonde Blake Lively's coattails, rolling her eyes, and piling on in high school fashion.

by Anonymousreply 68August 19, 2024 3:17 AM

R68 The interviewer was blindsided. That stupid ass bitch shoulda been cussed out. How do you pick up the pieces when your celeb bitches at you for congratulating her on her pregnancy and then while your wounded insinuates the next question asked is only being posed because one is a woman, alluding to sexism. She was doomed from the start.

by Anonymousreply 69August 19, 2024 3:34 AM

My comment was meant for r67

by Anonymousreply 70August 19, 2024 3:35 AM

[quote]R32 Parker Posey has ALWAYS given major condescending cunt vibes, like she's used to being the most interesting person in the world. It's always baffled me how everyone licks the ground she walks on.

I’ve never understood why she works so much. I don’t find her to be a very convincing actress.

I did finally like her when she appeared in the Laura Linney series “The Big C.” She played some weirdo (I don’t remember the details)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71August 19, 2024 4:00 AM

It’s funny I defended Blake Lively on some thread titled Blake is a bitch. The OP ain’t neva lied. She sure nuff is.

by Anonymousreply 72August 19, 2024 5:25 AM

Parker Posey was the best thing about Scream 3. She brought good camp to an absurd fkin plot.

by Anonymousreply 73August 19, 2024 5:27 AM

Parker Posey has been pretty damn watchable in everything I've seen her in, but let's say that I'm not clutching my chest in shock at the idea of her being pretentious and rude to a reporter. Given how she makes a living playing brittle or psycho characters, I don't think this is going to have much in the way of consequences for her.

It seems a little more surprising coming from Lively, who's not nearly the talent (though I thought she did a good enough job in The Age of Adeline) but has a more wholesome public image. She should take care that opinion doesn't shift from thinking her and Reynolds a cute couple to hoping he escapes her for somebody nicer. Especially with Hugh Jackman now available...

by Anonymousreply 74August 19, 2024 6:36 AM

[quote] It’s funny I defended Blake Lively on some thread titled Blake is a bitch. The OP ain’t neva lied. She sure nuff is.—Blackmussy

No one cares.

by Anonymousreply 75August 19, 2024 3:50 PM

[quote]I dislike Lively, but that interviewer was awful. It's hilarious reading the video comments about Lively being a "bully" and using "classic mean girl tactics" during the interview. We've seen dozens of men pull crap like that when the interviewer is an idiot, but no one ever cries "bully" - they see it for what it is, an interviewer who's bad at his job.

You are wrong about that.

The interviewer was perfectly fine. She started off with a sweet compliment to Lively. And her next question was within the norm.

Why are you showing the Robert Downey clip? He acted like an asshole too.

by Anonymousreply 76August 19, 2024 4:55 PM

No response from Ms. Lively? Where's the polished, fake sounding PR apology?

by Anonymousreply 77August 19, 2024 6:32 PM

And PP i would add.

by Anonymousreply 78August 19, 2024 6:32 PM

Is Parker Posey an incel? She’s never had a partner at least according to Wikipedia.

by Anonymousreply 79August 20, 2024 3:44 AM

Is Parker a dyke?

by Anonymousreply 80August 20, 2024 3:42 PM

Blake Lively is a cunt from hell.

Can't stand that rabbit faced ho or her gay husband.

by Anonymousreply 81August 20, 2024 3:44 PM

R79, "is Parker Posey an incel?" is maybe the funniest thing I've read on DL in a while. Thank you for the chuckle.

by Anonymousreply 82August 20, 2024 4:08 PM

Anyone trying to flip this on the interviewer is deranged. She simply complimented Blake on her forthcoming child by referring to her baby bump as a way to open the conversation. Blake came hot out of the gate with a flat expression and a "Congratulations on your little bump, too", the equivalent of, "And cute little gut you have, you stupid cunt". Even if Blake was trying to be funny, her sense of humor is atonal and the comment was completely rude and undeserved.

by Anonymousreply 83August 21, 2024 1:25 AM

If you have an Instagram account, you might enjoy this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84August 21, 2024 2:16 AM

I fucking hate Parker Posey and always have. I feel vindicated watching her get exposed as an immature, obnoxious twat in this interview. She's almost worse than Blake, which is especially dark because Parker is old enough to be her mother.

by Anonymousreply 85August 21, 2024 2:47 AM

Interestingly, the tide seems to be turning against Lively.

Many tiktoks and youtube channels are now pointing out some of the same stuff that DL has said regarding her past behavior and how this is just another example of it.

If Justin Baldoni actually DID something, they need to come out and say what. No one is buying that it's to protect his reputation that they're remaining silent - it doesn't make sense. The fact no one will say anything is now apparently feeding the narrative that Lively (and Reynolds as producer) are somehow behind a stealth smear campaign without any merit to any of the vague allegations being made.

by Anonymousreply 86August 21, 2024 2:53 AM

In an interview, Baldoni said that Lively was now "ready to direct." I think it's as simple as Lively and Reynolds being a couple and using their power collectively against anyone who disagreed with them.

by Anonymousreply 87August 21, 2024 3:31 AM

Lively and Reynolds are not likable people, nor are they a likable couple. They are 5% actors and 95% phony businesspeople. The dumpster fire of a press tour for this movie has revealed a lot of shit about them both that I think will tarnish their reputations as far as the general public is concerned.

by Anonymousreply 88August 21, 2024 3:50 AM

She's promoting her brand of alcohol (Betty Booze, Betty Buzzed) during an event related to the movie (which is about domestic violence).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89August 21, 2024 3:55 AM

[quote] As stated, Lively & Reynolds make a big deal of being a "power couple with children." Asking about her pregnancy should not have been out-of-bounds or a bad question.

She didn’t even ask a question about the pregnancy. She congratulated her on her “little bump”, which is sweet.

by Anonymousreply 90August 21, 2024 4:49 AM

[quote] but it's not like anyone was truly mean to the interviewer,

Pointedly not looking at someone and refusing to speak to them directly after they've asked you a question is in fact considered quite mean, Ms. Degeneres. I hate to inform you of this.

by Anonymousreply 91August 21, 2024 4:51 AM

Yes, she was being so sweet and BL was being churlish. You can see in the interviewer's face that all of that (Lively being a bitch, being ignored by both actresses) it was all registering. Yet, she remained professional.

by Anonymousreply 92August 21, 2024 4:53 AM

All that time on Gossip Girl with marbles on her mouth yet here she speaks clearly to be heard.

by Anonymousreply 93August 21, 2024 6:35 PM

Parker Posey is old enough to know better. Blake was just being her immature cunt self.

by Anonymousreply 94August 22, 2024 12:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!