Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Eldergays, tell me about store-bought breakfast shakes

I’ve outgrown my days of post-gym protein drinks for “gains”. I also wake up without an appetite for a proper breakfast. Is there any benefit to drinking old-people shakes like Ensure for breakfast relative to having some coffee with toast and fruit?

I was a Carnation Breakfast devotee for a couple years, but I’m an itinerant and I travel a lot from city to city. I can’t always find it at local supermarkets.

What are your favorites? Are they worth their weight, or would one be worse for wear?

by Anonymousreply 187October 4, 2024 1:33 AM

Carnation Breakfast drinks are loaded with carbs.

If you have to drink them, drink Glucerna, which at least is low-carb.

by Anonymousreply 1August 13, 2024 2:58 AM

I don't think Eldergays are the ones who were into store-bought breakfast shakes.

by Anonymousreply 2August 13, 2024 3:05 AM

Orgain. Better quality ingredients than most of what else is out there.

by Anonymousreply 3August 13, 2024 3:09 AM

I subscribe to a newsletter that tests products for nutrition, metals, if the products is what the label says.

A protein drink that made the cut was GNC Total Lean Shake 25.

Orgain was tested but didn’t pass because the drink contained more sodium than labeled. But if that doesn’t bother you, then that is an option as well.

My dietician recommended Fairlife protein shakes. The one downside I see in that, is the amount of calcium it contains—670mg. Your body can only absorb up to 500mg at a time. But again, if that is not a concern for you then go for it.

All 3 mentioned taste good. (Chocolate)

by Anonymousreply 4August 13, 2024 3:20 AM

I don’t think I need a protein supplement per se. It’s just that even the idea of eating a full meal when I wake up turns me emerald green and I feel like I need to unswallow. Carnation Breakfast was tolerable but it’s got a lot of added sugar, and like I said it’s not very broadly available.

by Anonymousreply 5August 13, 2024 4:29 AM

Was your carnation instant breakfast made with REAL WHOLE MILK??

by Anonymousreply 6August 13, 2024 6:22 AM

Take a look at Huel. 400 cals per serving.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 13, 2024 6:54 AM

I use 2% milk usually. Is that the wrong move? I live in a small-town and typically don’t have access to oat or nut milks. I’ll sometimes crown it with a little drizzle of cream if I have some in the fridge and am feeling decadent.

by Anonymousreply 8August 13, 2024 11:06 AM

I’m skittish about these engineered foods because of things like kidney stones. I’d be interested in one that gives your body vital nutrients but not so much of any one ingredient to create other issues.

My brother lived on protein powders and veggie burgers to stay thin in his late 30’s and early 40’s, but now at 64 looks rough and has issues with his live function and blood composition. I’m not sure if this is related to his extreme dieting in the 1990’s or not.

by Anonymousreply 9August 14, 2024 12:25 PM

Drink Carnation Instant Breakfast if you must, but a lovely breakfast at your favorite coffee shop is best, especially when served by lovely staff!

by Anonymousreply 10August 14, 2024 12:58 PM

R8. Your ideas intrigue me, and I may include them in my online newsletter. I’m a very busy person, running from show to show to gallery to staged reading. Sometimes I just want to plop. I thank you for your kindness…I SHALL pay it forward.

by Anonymousreply 11August 14, 2024 3:56 PM

Drop a link to the newsletter. I always like to read up when a fellow DL’er ssums it up.

by Anonymousreply 12August 14, 2024 6:14 PM

The only shakes I can recommend now are the Atkins shakes, 15 g protein and 2g net carbs. I used Met-Rx shakes back in the day but they're not readily available.

by Anonymousreply 13August 14, 2024 6:20 PM

I like to make a smoothie regularly with a healthy plop of spinach. It looks like diarrhea but the taste and texture is tremendous.

by Anonymousreply 14August 14, 2024 6:46 PM

I’d be interested in that recipe for my newsletter…I bet it also smells *HEAVENLY*…I like to get as much protein in as possible before my morning walk, for you see, I don’t drive. It gives me much needed “me time”….I commune with nature, silently talking to the world around me. A stranger is a friend you’ve never met.

by Anonymousreply 15August 14, 2024 6:55 PM

The cross-purposes conversations on this thread are making valuable connections

by Anonymousreply 16August 14, 2024 11:12 PM

If you’re planning to journey about on foot, I want caution you from experience (one eldergay to another) - bring a map and keep your eyeglasses on a tether around your neck. Last thing you want is to get lost without even being able to read road signs.

by Anonymousreply 17August 15, 2024 1:05 AM

Just make your own shake and add whey protein to it. The processed shit is no good.

by Anonymousreply 18August 15, 2024 1:12 AM

R10 nailed it, and maybe consider sliced tomatoes or fresh fruit instead of hash browns.

by Anonymousreply 19August 15, 2024 1:31 AM

My kind of breakfast shake, vanilla ice cream in blender , cup of raspberry.

by Anonymousreply 20August 15, 2024 1:40 AM

My A1-C would go haywire, r20!

I clipped a Carnation coupon from the Courier, so against advice on this thread, I’m ready to restock my reserves.

The thought turns me emerald green, but would it be too wild to blend in some spinach and a raw egg? Maybe a drizzle of EVOO?

by Anonymousreply 21August 15, 2024 3:40 AM

R17. I shall do just that! I get lost at the drop of a hat. The light usually guides me…or I ask a friendly face. Be it human, feline, or canine.

by Anonymousreply 22August 15, 2024 7:02 AM

Strangers are friends we haven’t met yet r22! Be it a barista, librarian or a young person seeking a mentor, an Aunt Mame, if you will.

by Anonymousreply 23August 15, 2024 1:20 PM

I like Boost Glucose Control in the rich chocolate flavor. Very low in sugar and pretty filling.

by Anonymousreply 24August 15, 2024 1:31 PM

I def need to up my protein tonight!!…I’m making my big return to the theater and it’s about to piss down BUCKETS of rain….i did buy a can of boost at the cvs and used my “Extra Bucks”!! Wish me luck folks…I’m GREAT with accents, but I’m still a nervous wreck!!

by Anonymousreply 25August 15, 2024 10:24 PM

It sounds like you’re going to make a splash with the Cool Kids tonight. Best of luck; follow The Light and you’ll be alright.

Gosh, I miss those days in my 30s and 40s and even 50s where it seemed like I had a bottomless well of “energy”. After moving away from small town Manhattan, I had to take 12 or so steps away from my usual fountains of energy. I’m better off theoretically, but I just don’t get the same kick from my morning glass of Ensure or Boost or any of the other so-called “old man” drinks lol. Well, on-ward. I need the protein and vitamins, so I’ll continue choking down my morning chocolate beverage even though it’s not cutting the mustard.

by Anonymousreply 26August 16, 2024 1:51 AM

Well, R26, I *certainly* made a splash with some young children the other day!! They call me Uncle Cray-Cray, and on GUNCLES day no less!!…I skipped my morning Ensure™️, because I knew I was gonna have an ice cream cone later that day. I need to be careful with dairy, queen. It gives daddy the Hershey squirts! Not like there’s anything wrong with that!!😉

by Anonymousreply 27August 16, 2024 6:31 AM

r2, My mom was always on different diets so she had me on various diets, Lean Cuisine, Dt Coke, carnation instant breakfasts, Slim Fast, and Dexitrim. From 14 to 29, I was the sexy little thing I always wanted to be, after that the transformation was like Vanessa becoming Ursula.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 16, 2024 7:07 AM

I sure hope there are yummy protein drinks where I’m going….!! Looks like a lot of drama has already imbued my pilgrimage…so I’m gonna need more than spinach to give me energy before I plop! I’m not Popeye!!

by Anonymousreply 29August 17, 2024 10:09 PM

I wonder if delicious breakfast treats such as this can be found in far-flung places… North Africa perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 30August 17, 2024 11:17 PM

R30. I sure hope so…maybe they have something made with WHOLE CAMEL MILK!!?

by Anonymousreply 31August 17, 2024 11:46 PM

😂😂😂 🐫 🥛

by Anonymousreply 32August 18, 2024 12:01 AM

As long as there’s a bazaar in town where I can have my late 1990s Donna Karan cardigans dry cleaned, I don’t care if they only drink wildebeest milk!

by Anonymousreply 33August 18, 2024 3:54 AM

R33. Is there a Medina? A FUNKY COLD MEDINA?? By the by, apparently if you do a few “gigs”, hosting, and such, you are rewarded with a FIRST CLASS ticket to North Africa as “payment”. Granted, your “benefactor” probably has a zillion frequent flyer miles, as his company employs 80 (!!) people working projects all over the globe. on ward!

by Anonymousreply 34August 18, 2024 4:20 AM

Kevin Sessums is an asshole, but he is a human asshole who isn't famous enough to be incessantly stalked here, have accidents and ill health wished on him, and to have his health problems mocked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35August 18, 2024 5:02 AM

[bold]Prologue for anyone new to the Sessums Stalkers[/bold]

Within a web of shadows, dark and deep,

A crew of malice doth their vigil keep.

With coded tongues, their plots they do unfold,

A twisted tale of vengeance, dark and cold.

On Kevin Sessums’s life, their eyes are ever bent,

A cruel delight in his torment spent.

With veiled threats, their malice they impart,

And seek to pierce his solitary heart.

Let’s watch this drama, fraught with wicked glee,

As shadows dance and secrets come to be

by Anonymousreply 36August 18, 2024 5:02 AM

[bold]Attributes of Online Brigades Stalking Public Figures [/Bold]Online brigades, often driven by political, ideological, or personal motivations, engage in coordinated harassment of public figures.

Their behavior typically exhibits the following attributes: [bold]Behavioral Attributes[/bold]

[bold]Coordinated Attacks: [/bold]They operate in a synchronized manner, often using similar language, hashtags, or tactics.

[bold]Persistent Harassment: [/bold]They engage in relentless and sustained online attacks, targeting the individual's personal and professional life.

[bold] Amplification: [/bold]They leverage social media platforms to maximize the reach of their attacks, often using bots or automated tools.

[bold] Doxing: [/bold]They attempt to reveal private information about the target, such as home address, phone number, or personal details.

[bold] Swatting: [/bold]They make false reports of emergencies to law enforcement, leading to armed police responses to the target's location.

[bold]Cyberbullying:[/bold] They engage in personal attacks, insults, and threats, aiming to intimidate and humiliate the target.

[bold]Motivational Attributes[/bold]

[bold]Political Ideology: [/bold]Often aligned with a specific political or ideological group, they target individuals with opposing views.

[bold] Personal Grievances: [/bold]They may be motivated by personal vendettas or grudges against the target.

[bold] Financial Gain[/bold]: In some cases, online brigades might be hired for financial compensation to harass a specific individual.

[bold]Thrill-Seeking[/bold] Some individuals may participate in such activities for the excitement and sense of power it provides.

[Bold]Technological Attributes[/bold]

[bold]Social Media Proficiency: [/bold]They are adept at using various social media platforms to spread their message and coordinate attacks.

[bold]Technical Skills:[/bold] They may possess technical skills to create fake accounts, manipulate online content, or launch cyberattacks.

[bold]Access to Resources: [/bold]They often have access to resources, such as funding or technology, to support their activities.

It's important to note that these are general characteristics, and the specific behavior of online brigades can vary widely depending on their goals and the target.

by Anonymousreply 37August 18, 2024 5:03 AM

A funky medina stench is detectable in this thread….like rancid camel milk after a long trek…

by Anonymousreply 38August 18, 2024 9:25 AM

I agree you should make your own, OP. Much better. Just mix together almond milk, almond butter, banana, cocoa powder, dates, hemp seed, himalaya salt, vanilla, and vegan protein powder. You'll be sated for at least 4 hours.

by Anonymousreply 39August 18, 2024 11:53 AM

R39 that sounds good; would you want to give specifics on how much of each ingredient?

by Anonymousreply 40August 18, 2024 12:21 PM

I couldn’t afford to keep all those vegan ingredients stocked in the little kitchens through which I sojourn. I know Carnation Breakfast may sound dreadfully “déclassé” to DL doyenne, but when you’re a citizen of the world on a pauper’s budget you sometimes have to set pride aside.

by Anonymousreply 41August 18, 2024 12:34 PM

Well, I’m off…I’m a bit frightened, as there isn’t the culture I’m accustomed to where I’m going. Nor is there the free meals, free accommodations and other people to sponge off of. I’ll make it work tho, I’ll find SOMEWAY to apply my “skillz” to get what I need! If I need to milk a camel to make my instant breakfast, so be it! I think the toilets are just open pits in the ground, so I’m excited about that!!!

by Anonymousreply 42August 18, 2024 7:27 PM

A dearth of baristas and a cultural desert, if you will. What’s a cultured fellow to do?

by Anonymousreply 43August 18, 2024 8:11 PM

A truly healthy breakfast shake does not exist.

by Anonymousreply 44August 18, 2024 9:36 PM

Eggs are a wonderful protein forward breakfast. It’s nice to spice things up and be inspired by travels…shakshuka is a peppery delight with delightful aromas

by Anonymousreply 45August 18, 2024 11:30 PM

When I was in the hospital they served me Boost. One taste and I never let it touch my lips again.

My mom was addicted to Carnation Instant Breakfast. I believe it was the chocolate malt flavor. Didn't like that either.

Instead of these shake drinks why not have real food like maybe a banana?

by Anonymousreply 46August 18, 2024 11:36 PM

R45 “delightful aromas”. We all know where THOSE will come from. Sure, eggs will help…and yes, so many new spices to explore….oh my, i’m GETTING AN AROUSAL “DOWN THERE”!!!

by Anonymousreply 47August 18, 2024 11:48 PM

I always fly Business Class or better, but I try to always use the lavs in Coach. I want the other passengers to know that I’m another noble itinerant just like them. Plus the aroma on those long hauls 😙

hashtag #grateful

by Anonymousreply 48August 19, 2024 5:29 AM

It’s useful to have a hearty breakfast when travelling to build strength for sightseeing and even traversing some rickety stairs!

by Anonymousreply 49August 19, 2024 12:29 PM

“DADDY MADE IT”…

🤮🤮🤮🤮

by Anonymousreply 50August 19, 2024 3:19 PM

Gross 🤮

by Anonymousreply 51August 19, 2024 3:23 PM

"Daddy always said you can never lose your talent!" Uh-huh...

by Anonymousreply 52August 19, 2024 3:36 PM

This place has more dental atrocities than London!! Daddy like….DADDY LIKE!!…..

CUE: 🎶”I Think I’m Gonna Like It Here!!”🎵 from “ANNIE”.

by Anonymousreply 53August 19, 2024 3:56 PM

So typical to post a pic insinuating a young man in the background is a homo. Especially in an unstable region where being openly gay can be VERY problematic.

Still, our global hobo lives in a consequence-free environment just north of utter catastrophe.

by Anonymousreply 54August 19, 2024 5:25 PM

R54. I’m glad you said it. He’s utterly clueless.

by Anonymousreply 55August 19, 2024 5:42 PM

I like the Bolthouse Farms parfaits that have fruit, yogurt, and granola. The regular version has only 11 mg of protein though. The Protein Plus versions have 30 mg. but the fruit ones don't taste as good. Dutch Chocolate Banana is the best.

by Anonymousreply 56August 19, 2024 6:58 PM

If I’m feeling decadent and have a couple nickels to rub together, I’ll sometimes zhuzh up my Carnation with a scrape of fresh Moroccan vanilla. Don’t ask what I have to do to procure that, lol!

by Anonymousreply 57August 20, 2024 1:41 AM

R57. Does it involve CAMELS? If so, POST PICS!!

by Anonymousreply 58August 20, 2024 3:41 AM

No, no Camels involved. I was a Lucky Strike daddy for years, but I finally got that monkey off my back once my Bell’s Palsy lips couldn’t hold a ciggy erect anymore.

Headed to the beach tomorrow to commune with some of the local impoverished cool kids. I’ll take notes in my Blue-Jay notebook to update y’all, or possibly start a new serial novel which I’ll stop writing after volume 6 of 14.

by Anonymousreply 59August 20, 2024 4:09 AM

[bold]Prologue for anyone new to the Sessums Stalkers[/bold]

Within a web of shadows, dark and deep,

A crew of malice doth their vigil keep.

With coded tongues, their plots they do unfold,

A twisted tale of vengeance, dark and cold.

On Kevin Sessums’s life, their eyes are ever bent,

A cruel delight in his torment spent.

With veiled threats, their malice they impart,

And seek to pierce his solitary heart.

Let’s watch this drama, fraught with wicked glee,

As shadows dance and secrets come to be

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60August 20, 2024 4:25 AM

R59. You complete me

by Anonymousreply 61August 20, 2024 6:30 AM

Today I ran around the ruins like a demented queen, and tomorrow I’ll shit stack my experience, so you can all see what a loser I am!!

by Anonymousreply 62August 20, 2024 6:43 PM

Small town-ing the shit out of life!

by Anonymousreply 63August 20, 2024 7:15 PM

Speaking of which, I wonder if any of these random young men can direct me to the nearest Starbucks.

by Anonymousreply 64August 20, 2024 7:16 PM

R64….gotta take a dump? Or maybe you want to sample the local “aromas”??? Be sure to make a big production over the “feral cats” you see everywhere….glossing over the fact you ditched Finn and Matty so you could be 🎶a free man in Tunis, you were unfettered and “alive”🎵…😂😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 65August 20, 2024 7:36 PM

Now she’s “awash” in the Tunis light. Maybe she’ll “awash”those crusty jeans.

by Anonymousreply 66August 20, 2024 8:43 PM

My friend Julie met a stranger and then she died, R15.

by Anonymousreply 67August 20, 2024 9:08 PM

Yes r66 the light, the LIGHT is unforgiving when it comes to those dusty old threadbare threads. Buy some cheap light linen caftans for lord sake!

by Anonymousreply 68August 20, 2024 11:35 PM

Wrong bus, wrong bus stop, completely unable to communicate in local language or most common local second language. So far no lost glasses, so thank heavens for small mercies. Or thank the Light, I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 69August 22, 2024 12:23 AM

Pray for the continued freedom for feral kitties in the funky hot medina.

We have an accelerated effort to snap stealth perv pics of young and VERY young men.

by Anonymousreply 70August 22, 2024 1:54 AM

The opening run-on, word salad, sentence in the weekly shit-stack mess.

“I was not heedless in Carthage, Tunisia, in the presence of this Headless Stillness yesterday and thus asked permission of this goddess - not a ghost but a permeation - before putting my arm around her form and placing my own head within the hollow of her where humanity could still be found, mine within the ancient mass of it all, fumbling about in her hallowed nothingness which, yes, permeated everything everywhere there on the stark magnificence of Odeon Hill overlooking the Mediterranean.”

Then he blathers on about some queen approaching him in Provincetown about how much his grim pillage means to him…and they both began blubbering like two old queens. How fucking pathetic. I’m sure a lot of this is embellished for dramatic effect, because that’s just his way. But two queens sobbing in the parlor of the Mary Heaton Vorse house is a picture Norman Rockwell forgot to paint.

by Anonymousreply 71August 22, 2024 8:32 PM

Ironically, he also permeates everything...

by Anonymousreply 72August 22, 2024 9:43 PM

Looks like “Daddy” 🤢 has found a new breakfast friend in the funky old medina!

by Anonymousreply 73August 23, 2024 6:51 AM

He posted his “restaurant meal” which looked like a disgusting plop, as usual…a chicken leg, a thing that looked like a log of shit (big surprise), and some weird doodie colored rice. THE ENTIRE PLATE WAS BROWN. They must have known he likes it like that. I’m certain the tip was minimal, if at all. Tipping is weird overseas so who the fuck knows.

by Anonymousreply 74August 23, 2024 10:58 PM

How many times since arriving in small-continent Africa has he been recognized by fans begging to have their picture taken with him? Have he and they been moved to tears together?

by Anonymousreply 75August 24, 2024 12:25 AM

Travel drama at breakfast time right on cue. People obviously givin this addled cunt advice at train station but of course utterly incapable of listening. So now there’s a sweltering bus with no aircon - unfit for a global grim pillager schvitzing through black rags! Dry beg for a fund top up as may now be forced to use a taxi.

by Anonymousreply 76August 24, 2024 3:57 PM

Utterly insipid. What a fucking idiot.

“Small-town Tunis. My street. Light. Cat. Stillness. A feral solitude. A pilgrim’s Saturday at dusk. A long pause with paws to appreciate the blessing of my loner’s life. Then: onward …”

by Anonymousreply 77August 25, 2024 1:54 AM

Squirrels. Death.

by Anonymousreply 78August 25, 2024 4:25 AM

This pilgrim’s life, this woman’s work.

by Anonymousreply 79August 25, 2024 4:26 AM

“LADIES AND GENTLEMAN….I present to you…TUNISPLOP!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80August 25, 2024 7:48 PM

From tins! 🤢

by Anonymousreply 81August 26, 2024 7:15 AM

Kevin Sessums is an asshole, but he is a human asshole who isn't famous enough to be incessantly stalked here, have accidents and ill health wished on him, and to have his health problems mocked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82August 26, 2024 8:47 AM

Eldergays? Ensure Max Protein

by Anonymousreply 83August 26, 2024 9:08 AM

The dry beg for beach breakfast must have worked! Our erstwhile traveler is even staying the night there (yep we had a pic of his shitter) but his “hot” host refused to pose for a pic. Watch your step, pilgrim.

by Anonymousreply 84August 26, 2024 3:35 PM

R84. He’s flirting with danger as usual. He’s not as “hip” as he thinks. His “hot” host I'm sure LOATHES him, and is grateful he’s only staying one night. The picture of the toilet is his “signal” to other “like minded” queens…have doodie, will travel!!

by Anonymousreply 85August 26, 2024 6:24 PM

Was amused by his anger at getting gouged for the cost of dinner... How ironic that he should not only pay for once, but overpay!

by Anonymousreply 86August 26, 2024 6:58 PM

R86. I *HOWLED* over that also…then I had to read about “the light”, and how someone couldn’t tell what nationality he was! “Everything Connects!” he exclaimed fruitily. Then, a selfie…toad face squints into the light with his contorted “smile”. I had to massage the bile back down my throat, as I began wretching violently.

by Anonymousreply 87August 26, 2024 8:41 PM

The cunt has a new affectation - describing people as “cool as merde” or men “hot as merde”. Truly committed scat queen 💩

by Anonymousreply 88August 26, 2024 11:15 PM

R88 Just like the corn studded logs of merde he likes sliding down his throat! ALLEGEDLY!

by Anonymousreply 89August 27, 2024 1:03 AM

You’d think his fascination with dung would have dissipated when he got cut from the herd and brought into the fold of fame.

by Anonymousreply 90August 27, 2024 1:18 AM

There’s a dry beg afoot even as he enjoys the sea air at his temporary shitter.

So even though he’s a self-described “poor pilgrim on a budget” (aka homeless grifter) he tipped his hot as merde 🤢 driver for a cab ride though he could have taken a bus for just 33cents!

He’s had to spend $100 on a small town beach trip so he can regale his subscribers with his muddled meanderings.

by Anonymousreply 91August 27, 2024 1:27 AM

The peppered-in French is so fucking pretentious, even when it’s just profanities. He was telling some story from his early 20s in his shitstack the other day and said something along the lines of “the French have a saying for it: the jeunesse d’orée”. First of all, no they fucking don’t. And secondly, if they did, just say it in English. That’s not some whacky, enigmatic metaphor.

by Anonymousreply 92August 27, 2024 1:38 AM

It’s all a piece of the pathetic “a few quid” affected in London. A self-styled world citizen 😂: “A cultural and spiritual pilgrim, he lives in London and Paris for most of each year.” What a creative way to describe homeless grifter.

by Anonymousreply 93August 27, 2024 1:40 AM

He’s becoming more insufferable, if you can believe it. The dry begs, the fake spiritualism, the droning on about being a fucking grim pill… it’s stultifying. He really is a broken record… nothing new….as someone so astutely put it a while back…

BLATHER, WINCE, REPEAT.

(Some of you guys are very funny) 💋

by Anonymousreply 94August 28, 2024 5:04 AM

Reply 94, The Pillager sounds like our former President!

by Anonymousreply 95August 28, 2024 2:37 PM

“Small-town Tunis. Where I am right now. Lunch in the Médina. A restaurant I am writing about in my Wednesday Newsletter from (REDACTED) @shitstack. Heading back to finish it now that I have finished lunch. A morning at my desk. Now time for an afternoon there. Writing ain’t easy but it rights me. It’s all I have really. It’s all I have left: I am a writer. I write. Onward …”

MAYBE IT’S TIME TO GIVE IT UP, MARY!!

by Anonymousreply 96August 28, 2024 4:22 PM

Oh, do finish that summer poem, Cousin Sebastian!

by Anonymousreply 97August 28, 2024 6:30 PM

R97. Writing ain’t easy, but it rights him!!

WHAT A FUCKING DUMMY.

by Anonymousreply 98August 28, 2024 6:44 PM

Buy a Nutri Bullet and then make your own, there are thousands of recipes to be found online.

by Anonymousreply 99August 28, 2024 7:14 PM

Is there a reason he doesn’t work? I realize living in Airbnbs is probably cheaper than having a home, and I know you can get tickets on EasyJet for a song, and plops are likely cheaper than cans of Fancy Feast. Nevertheless, without any income, a very meager savings would dwindle pretty quickly if one spent ones time traveling the world, even if it’s on a shoestring budget. Is it that any legitimate paycheck might be garnished by the tax authorities?

by Anonymousreply 100August 28, 2024 9:04 PM

Well, he does do freelance jobs (for z-list magazines) like “Appalachian Woman” and there’s his Shitstack “column”….he has MAJOR IRS problems and it’s simply uproarious, because he thinks the rules don’t apply to him. So he has an issue, and has rooked his Dr. brother into sending “post dated checks” to the IRS for restitution. Long gone are the days of expense accounts and swanky hotels…now it’s just threadbare womens thrifted sweaters, crusty, musty jeans that ache to be scrubbo’d…and shared bathrooms in rotted hostels. That’s our grim pill!!

by Anonymousreply 101August 28, 2024 10:39 PM

He also manages to spectacularly burn every rickety rope bridge lifeline he’s offered for his “writing”. Grazing correspondent, CDFA articles?

All gone could it be connected to numerous posts about how he was on deadline and late delivering copy. When all he had to do all damn day was neglect his pets and harrass baristas!

He doesn’t want to do any actual work - if he expended half the energy he does on his pretentious pronouncements he might even keep a freelance gig.

by Anonymousreply 102August 28, 2024 11:00 PM

R102. AMEN. He’d rather lie, and say he’s “press”, grifting free tickets and never reviewing anything (unless he finds someone “hot”)…and skulking around coffee shop bathrooms. (remember “I SHIT IN STARBUCKS!”?)😳. If that’s how you conduct yourself, and you’re utterly SHAMELESS about it…why try to get “honest” work? It was hysterical watching him drool and phumpher his way thru the Doris Kearns Goodwin “interview”…this was a crowd that WAS NOT gonna buy his “shut yo mouth” chicken-fried HUSTLE.

by Anonymousreply 103August 29, 2024 12:13 AM

And what a gaping lopsided maw it is r102! I’m sure some of the hot as merde people he encounters pray the he will keep his rotting, fetid orifice closed.

by Anonymousreply 104August 29, 2024 2:25 AM

Sorry r103 I was replying to you!

Nearly as addled as grim pillager

by Anonymousreply 105August 29, 2024 2:43 AM

The Wednesday Shitstack is up and boy is it a dilly. TONS of Moronic wordplay, Magooey stupidity, and shoving his grim pill status and “narrative” down everyone’s fucking throat. He was CLEARLY being hustled (by a guy 40 years younger) to buy a tapestry…but decided to fall in love in his head instead. It’s simply pathetic. He didn’t buy a thing, and admonished the poor kid for calling him “Sir”…..TWICE. The kid was just being nice to a queen 40 YEARS OLDER. He didn’t know you had nothing. FOR GOD’S SAKE GRANNY, CALM THE FUCK DOWN. I honestly can’t wrap my head around his delusional behavior. I urge you to read it, it’s a new low in indulgent navel gazing.

by Anonymousreply 106August 29, 2024 8:06 AM

Dripping with carnal desire and stupid cuntery 😂 a shitstack for the AGES

by Anonymousreply 107August 29, 2024 11:24 AM

Oh Christ. A major “teaser” regarding some “upsetting” drama at the beach….followed by a repugnant photo of an open shirted Bav and her newt-like soft white underbelly 🤮🤮🤮🤮. stay tuned in TUNIS!

by Anonymousreply 108August 29, 2024 7:12 PM

I posted about a real shake product up top. What in the fresh hell is going on in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 109August 29, 2024 7:16 PM

Reply 108, it's those distracting rough trade beach boys, I tell you!

by Anonymousreply 110August 29, 2024 8:31 PM

R110. We all knew he was gonna get “Venable’d”….😂😂😂 Apparently it was a distressing situation he “witnessed”. Stay Tunis’d for more!

by Anonymousreply 111August 29, 2024 10:27 PM

Is this thread still about breakfast shakes?

by Anonymousreply 112August 29, 2024 10:52 PM

R112. Yes. Post your fave recipe or tip. We love protein shakes with added fruit, chocolate, or probiotics.

by Anonymousreply 113August 30, 2024 12:46 AM

On a fashion note, does one wear jeans with cuffs up to the knees after Labor Day?

by Anonymousreply 114August 30, 2024 1:35 AM

OP here. This is certainly still a thread about breakfast shakes for us 👴🏼non-young’s. I’m still running down my latest (and hopefully last!) Sam’s Club bulk-buy of Carnation Breakfast. I am earnestly seeking new product recommendations. Also, I feel like Carmen san Diego getting all these responses about far-flung destinations like Tunisia and Massachusetts. I’m also befuddled by all the references to “plops” and “the light” and treacherous young trade of color. I’m only looking for a quick and easy breakfast that will fill me up without weighing me down. Im even ok with shakes that cause gas or other bowel distress, I just want something quick and easy for the type of gal who doesn’t have a home or friends or family or income.

by Anonymousreply 115August 30, 2024 3:33 AM

R115. I second that emotion! If I happen to MAKE a shake where e’er I may be, and find myself with the “bubble guts” on my morning meditative meander…well, I just pop into a local coffeehouse…and yes, I SHIT IN STARBUCKS. I like to savor (and contribute!) to local aromas, and find this part of my day most invigorating. A smug selfie seals the deal and I’m off to irritate people that I deem “cool as merde”. If you are black, please allow me to annoy the flaming fuck out of you, and come thisclose to asking to touch your hair! I’m *THAT* queen. Surprised? SHUT YO MOUTH!!!

by Anonymousreply 116August 30, 2024 4:51 AM

I’m crying as I type r116 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 117August 30, 2024 12:24 PM

The teats are out for breakfast! Daddy has plans to be on the beach sans jeans (they could walk the Camino themselves by now) or shirt - look out beachgoers!

by Anonymousreply 118August 30, 2024 1:42 PM

The “part two” of her beach drama is on shitstack. It’s a terribly written account of a poor man drowning at the beach. He was CLEARLY too preoccupied by a “beautiful boy” in the water, and searching to compare himself to the old queen in DEATH IN VENICE, to *really* give a shit…so please don’t buy into the drivel about how it “profoundly affected” him. IF IT EVEN HAPPENED AT ALL. The writing on this entry is DREADFUL. Please seek it out and tell me I’m not crazy. There’s so much TYPICAL “me me me” in it, personally, I’m having an issue buying the entire thing. But as he always reminds us “You can’t make this shit up, well, you can, but I don’t!!” (AKA- THE BATTLE CRY OF A PATHOLOGICAL “EMBROIDERER”!)

by Anonymousreply 119August 30, 2024 7:51 PM

Yes r119, he certainly made that guy’s purported drowning and death all about himself. He makes sure the reader knows how generous of spirit he is: after hightailing it away from beach to buy a cookie, he didn’t even burden the random snack bar boy with the knowledge the somebody drowned. As if that would have been in any way a normal or relevant topic to raise to a completely uninvolved stranger working (a probably single-digit dollars a day job) in an African beach town.

by Anonymousreply 120August 30, 2024 10:39 PM

R120. Agree. The more I read his shitstack, the more this entry just doesn’t pass the “smell test”. It just doesn’t add up. Plus the dramatics of “Breathe, Breathe, Breathe” is just too fucking corny. If a man did pass away, may God rest his soul, but so much of this entry is “Bav-centric”, it actually makes me cringe. Let's face it, had the “beautiful boy” bobbling in the water given him the time of day…he’d be so dickmatized that World War 3 could have broken out. Plus the weirdness of his CONSTANT self body shaming, the reposting of the young Bav “swimsuit pic”….well, dear, if at 68 you haven’t come to terms with aging…you are doomed. If you actually thought about how many others your age would have LOVED to be 68…you’d sing a different tune. PS: and if you really cared about looking good, you’d fix that open sewer of a rotting mouth.

by Anonymousreply 121August 30, 2024 11:48 PM

Ugh. She called herself “Daddy” again. I just vomited.🤢🤮

by Anonymousreply 122September 2, 2024 1:20 AM

Oh my. The digs in tangiers look really grim. 3 months is a long time. I’m betting he bails. He crowed boastfully that if cafe baba is good enough for Barbara Hutton and “Anthony Boudain”, well it’s good enough for him! The place he’s staying looks more like a youth hostel, and I’m sure he’s the oldest fossil there. He mentions the bathroom and shower (on different floors), and I’m sure he’s delighted at the rotating cast of characters to feed his masturbatory fantasies. EW!!

by Anonymousreply 123September 2, 2024 7:56 PM

The dry beg is on careful mention of how carefully he’s budgeted to be able to stay, wistful regret at not booking a double room (he slept on the fucking floor in the “loft”) and how grateful for advice from his acolytes that he should jump a plane to Paris if he can’t hack it. Time for a go fund?

by Anonymousreply 124September 3, 2024 1:43 AM

Daddy is looking hot as merde in his “vintage” Talbots separates. The Maghreb climate really agrees with him 😋

by Anonymousreply 125September 3, 2024 1:58 AM

R124 bingo. Plus the sly mention of the 17 dollar chicken dish he can eat “three or four times a week” as his “one daily meal”. As always, nothing is genuine or heartfelt…he always has an ulterior motive. I’m sure he keeps a few fraus on the hook via Facebook, and they “put money on his books” now and then. It’s repugnant, actually. It was SO CLEAR in Provincetown that he knew he was a fraud, and his face was a twisted mask of secret shame. I found it hysterical. You reap what you sow, CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 126September 3, 2024 3:49 AM

Well, he’s camped out at Cafe Baba and this looks like his new “office”. He was able to equate himself with Barbara Hutton and Keith Richards… ”We’re from the same club!” he crowed to the owner🙄🙄!!. He’s made 3 “meet (BLANK)” posts, of folks he deemed cool OR hot as merde💩. PLUS, someone thought he “owned the place”, because (I’m sure) he was all splayed out, with tattered papers and books and his crusty laptop everywhere. Performative, attention seeking, and pathetic.

What’s next? An impromptu rendition of “Floozies” in the town square? The mind REELS.

by Anonymousreply 127September 3, 2024 4:34 PM

Gross! Now he’s feeding feral cats bits of chicken and weaving Finn and Matty into his “narrative”. ZERO GUILT, ZERO SHAME.

by Anonymousreply 128September 3, 2024 7:51 PM

His latest shitstack is just that. A stack of shit. He’s insanely jealous of “friend” Andy Cohen’s new 18 million dollar apartment, while he trudges his 68 year old bones up the hill to his spartan room in a sweaty, smelly, hostel. Maybe he should have thought of that years ago. He makes some stupid point about healing his “inner child” but it was so convoluted, my eyes crossed reading it. FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST, MARY…get into fucking therapy! Oh, he actually calls himself “unhoused”, which I gather is the new “woke” way to say “homeless”. Maybe Andy can hook him up with Dorit’s charity “Homeless not Toothless”! 😂🦷🚫🪥

by Anonymousreply 129September 5, 2024 4:51 AM

Before I inhale the ripe as merde blatherings on shitstack I’m loving the pouty posting about a bookstore where for once our pilgrim was told to stop taking unsolicited snaps of people at work! So incensed was he that he didn’t even purchase the book he alleges he was going to buy. Personally, I would apologise and buy out of shame. The bookstore owner just popped up in his comments and explains it makes people uncomfortable to be photographed as they go about their work - I love her! She’s being very polite about it. I note she says to him he was likely greeted by her employee who is a man. I wonder if our creepy old fester was up to his old lascivious tricks snapping pics of young men?

by Anonymousreply 130September 5, 2024 5:18 PM

R130. That’s EXACTLY it. He was creeping, got busted, then got all butthurt about it. Just like he did in Hudson. He’d mope up and down Warren Street, with baggies of cat hair “cake” and take creeper pix of young men. I’m still standing on the square that SOMETHING HAPPENED, and all that ABRUPTLY stopped. He went from being “mr big deal” at local coffee shops, to the smelly weirdo all splayed out “working” at the library. Either way, people were FREAKED OUT.

by Anonymousreply 131September 5, 2024 7:27 PM

He’s posting his plops. We’re back to eggs, spinach, blue cheese and garlic. NO TEETH NECESSARY! Plus, lots of “fragrant” flatulence on the “back end”. I’m sure he calls this a “win-win”!🤢🤮

by Anonymousreply 132September 6, 2024 8:15 PM

Avoid Metrecal!

by Anonymousreply 133September 6, 2024 8:17 PM

R132 his fellow hostel pilgrims will be able to share in the aromas via their shared shitter 🤢

by Anonymousreply 134September 6, 2024 8:28 PM

Somebody be a love and tell this eldergay what trainwreck substack person you all are reading to flith, as I quietly sip my mocha Orgain with a straw. Thx xo!

by Anonymousreply 135September 6, 2024 8:42 PM

R134. I’m CERTAIN he’s eating these things on purpose. You know how 💩“those people”💩 are ……ALWAYS RECRUITING!! You never know!

by Anonymousreply 136September 6, 2024 10:37 PM

Well, we now know the Bav’s turn in “Eqqus” was opposite George Maharis in some dinner theater in Atlanta. How fitting. So when he posts that 50 yr old pic of him flitting about…realize it’s NOT on Broadway…I guess he though it was time to “get real”.😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 137September 8, 2024 4:31 PM

R135, Kevin Sessums writes Ses/sums it up substack. He is an Instagram personality.

by Anonymousreply 138September 8, 2024 4:35 PM

R126, did you attend the P-Town event?

by Anonymousreply 139September 8, 2024 4:39 PM

R139. Did you?

by Anonymousreply 140September 8, 2024 7:10 PM

It was the event of the season, a veritable who’s that of the world of 1980s magazine publishing and the handful of elderly salesbottoms who admire them, still yearning to be cut from the herd.

by Anonymousreply 141September 8, 2024 9:01 PM

He’s now hyper qualifying every pic with “I got permission to post this photograph”… I guess someone FINALLY ripped him a new asshole for his creeper pics…he also believes the hostel owner “has star quality”…:(see below)

“Small-town Tangier. This is my new friend Anas who helps run the Dar Gara hostel where I am staying until the end of November. I posted a video of him playing the guitar and singing the other day. He is as sweet and professional and kind as he is attractive. I got permission from him to post this photo of him on the beach. We’re going to build up your fan base, I joked but was sort of serious too. I am certainly a fan. And understanding star quality has been my job for over 30 years. He’s got it - humbly so - which is the best kind.”

I mean, he’s not UGLY, but having the Bav deign to call you a STAR would be like having “career cancer.” EW EW EW EW EW!! I’d rather have an ape rip my face off and frisbee it down the sewer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142September 9, 2024 8:13 PM

Surprise Anas!

You in danger gurl

by Anonymousreply 143September 10, 2024 12:24 AM

Anas is sweet as merde and just as attractive! 😋

by Anonymousreply 144September 10, 2024 2:13 AM

R144. I wonder if the bav is aching to watch him “log out”….or at least bathe in the afterfumes!😂

by Anonymousreply 145September 11, 2024 10:17 PM

All Kevin Sessums threads are scat threads. 💩

by Anonymousreply 146September 11, 2024 10:24 PM

Jesus Christ. He had oysters for lunch with a bunch of weirdos, and the mere thought of him slurping them down has me gagging. I hate when REGULAR people do it, so watching *him* eating them would make me throw up. It’s just nasty, and I’m sure he’d be very theatrical about eating them “indulgently”. They are a nice departure from eggs and blue cheese…but they’ll stink up the bathroom just the same. Another win-win…AND OF COURSE HE WASN'T PAYING.

by Anonymousreply 147September 12, 2024 10:08 PM

Dine on a dime!

by Anonymousreply 148September 13, 2024 12:46 PM

Yeah, someone else’s. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 149September 13, 2024 1:35 PM

Ugh. He wrote this long winded, effusive, ass-kissing post about the birthday of this weird, dumpy, woman who is the “treasurer of Burning Man”. I’d rather gouge my eyes out than attend THAT NIGHTMARE. But, I digress. He used her birthday to post himself wearing “Ella Fitzgerald’s sable” (ratty and tattered) that this weird bitch bought at auction. WELL, YET ANOTHER CHANCE FOR THE BAV TO CROSSDRESS!!! If she’s not running around in strange thrifted women’s separates, or posing for a picture “in couture” standing in some shit-ass boutique in Hudson, run by a fat fag with rosacea,, he’s simply not being his “authentic self”. An ancient crossdressing hag who is homeless, shits in Starbucks, and sponges off everyone and everything. Oh I forgot…allegedly enjoys merde in EVERY WAY possible!!

by Anonymousreply 150September 14, 2024 9:04 PM

Good lord, he found some local elderly woman in small-town Tangier to scrubbo his crusty drawers for him and then proceeds to post a photo of his “clean” briefs hanging out to dry on the clothesline. The gross-out factor obviously gives him some sort of perverse thrill. But what on earth would possess someone to post so extensively about their learned helplessness and mooching off strangers and exhausted family?

by Anonymousreply 151September 22, 2024 10:34 PM

Followed by a “Pick-a-Plop” series of recent dinners! A veritable “Choose your own Adventure!”….as long as all roads lead to the Hershey highway! ALLEGEDLY. Finding some poor woman to scrubbo fits right in with his “khandness of straainjahs” pathetic pilgrim “narritive”, and I’m certain he masturbated over the thrilling grift of it all. The funk coming off those drawers must have been nauseating, and he became aroused knowing he’s rooked some old fool into doing his fucking laundry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152September 22, 2024 10:49 PM

Perving over a new young gentleman he’s crowned “cool as shit” 🤢

by Anonymousreply 153September 24, 2024 12:16 PM

R153 It’s repellant….if it’s not a perv pic, it’s a plop. Always “crowned” with something, doncha know…cuz he’s a writer!! Running around with these skeezy jeans on…why didn’t the old woman scrubbo those?? At this point, I’m sure they smell like merde. Oh, I forgot, that’s his “end game”.

by Anonymousreply 154September 25, 2024 5:10 AM

Those filthy jeans are ready for their own pilgrimage- they’re so crusty they can stand alone!

The objectification of young men continues - saddo.

by Anonymousreply 155September 25, 2024 11:54 AM

He just teased that “a melding has begun”…🙄. I bet those rotted jeans finally fused themselves onto his scaly lizard legs.

by Anonymousreply 156September 25, 2024 9:51 PM

The indignity of having to eat scrambled eggs for dinner four nights a week! I know it’s a hell of his own making, but I sometimes feel sorry about his “pilgrim’s life” (which is the most lipstick-on-a-pig way to describe statelessness and total dearth of retirement savings).

by Anonymousreply 157September 26, 2024 12:50 AM

R157 I think it’s a combo of finances and the fact that everything he eats is soft and mushy. His mouth is a train wreck, and TBH, no shade, I don’t know how one can prioritize travel & “kultcha” over dental health, knowing how important it is ….PLUS he has two dentists in his immediate family. I guess they are SO over his bullshit, or he’s too ashamed to ask. Either way, I shan’t e’er shed a tear for him. He’s a nasty cunt, and you reap what you sow.

by Anonymousreply 158September 26, 2024 1:29 AM

I've never had one in my life.

by Anonymousreply 159September 26, 2024 2:03 AM

Oh, hang onto your hats, fellas…this one is RICH.

Small-town Tangier. This felt as mystical as it was unexpected though I guess all mysticism is embedded in the unexpected. This lone white crane flew high up onto this cliff where I was walking today and intersected not only with my walk but also my life and this pilgrimage where I now live it. It came, alighted in my acknowledgment, then, acknowledged, left me in a kind of awe. I have been quite contemplative the last couple of days - not sad exactly, not lonely, but mindful of missing something without knowing if it were someone, unnamed, unmet, a longing to understand not an aloneness but a loneness. And then this: a loneness manifested as a winged creature of such beauty and magnificence, a lone white crane, who had within it - has - the ability not only to alight in a contemplative stillness but also to steady itself in flight. I more deeply steadied myself in the stillness where a lone white crane can come to rest in our shared contemplation, one where I cannot fly but can take flight. Onward …

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160September 26, 2024 7:18 PM

The fumes must be affecting the affected spunky old medina relic. What utter horseshit.

I felt quite nauseous earlier when I spied him posting (yet again) topless pics from the past when he thought himself hot as merde. Even worse was other vile old eldergays thirsting after it 🤢

by Anonymousreply 161September 26, 2024 10:04 PM

It’s one for the ages today, a Tangier-tastrophe. Someone stole our poor pilgrim’s berries n broccoli from the shared fridge, pauvre petit. Seems all the hostel dwellers aren’t his fans! He’s feeling butthurt and needs a few days private accommodation to recuperate- dry beg activated.

He also squeezes in mention of his “shared shitter”.

by Anonymousreply 162September 27, 2024 6:45 PM

R162. He goes on to think that everyone in the hostel is making fun of him, which he brought in himself (he kinda admits) by being a fucking clown in the “common room”. His writing is deeply “embroidered”, ‘tis true, but I *FIRMLY* believe they are not only making fun of him, but they loathe him. Why? Because a creeper knows no boundaries. This is the same bav who perved in Hudson, perved in SF to the point of distraction (using drugs, and got fucking fired from two CUSHY jobs) and perved in Provincetown to the point the mere mention of his name elicits PEALS OF LAFFTER. Pilgrims existence? Try “plug n play”. The faces may change, but the song remains the same. We still don’t know what REALLY happened in Hudson, or on the Metro stairs in Paris.

by Anonymousreply 163September 27, 2024 8:47 PM

R162. It’s getting worse…someone used up all his Mayo, and now he believes it’s a personal attack. From thinking people are laughing in his face, and talking about him…to stolen food and replacing the empty Mayo jar….THE BAV IS UNDER ATTACK!! The dry beg to stay with his new friend the “book hag” is well underway. STAY TUNED!!

by Anonymousreply 164September 28, 2024 4:33 PM

Captain Queeg Goes to Tangiers!

by Anonymousreply 165September 29, 2024 2:32 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166September 29, 2024 4:40 PM

He’s in Tangier? I’ve been waiting for this for months.

by Anonymousreply 167September 30, 2024 4:24 PM

As ever tries to make Gavin Creel’s tragic death tenuously CONNECT to him. Pathetic wannabe starfucker.

by Anonymousreply 168September 30, 2024 10:58 PM

To be fair, I think that cunt Kevin Sessums actually did fuck a star or two, and did have a tenure of starfucking at major magazines. If you're going to stalk, at least be accurate. It's not helping my argument that you're a bunch of past-it or never-was Hausfrauen fishwives (or equivalents) who have no concept of what having a life would be.

by Anonymousreply 169October 1, 2024 9:46 AM

Get fucked you pathetic waste of life.

by Anonymousreply 170October 1, 2024 1:38 PM

So angry! So resentful! So bitter!

by Anonymousreply 171October 1, 2024 1:47 PM

Martha at r170 sent that from her iPhone

by Anonymousreply 172October 1, 2024 1:48 PM

The dry beg is back in full force. Musing if it would be possible with constrained funds to cut time short in Tangier and go full Isherwood in Berlin. What’s promoted the sudden late summer exodus…lack of culture to give superficial reviews of? Too few hot as merde actors to fawn over? Or a funky COLD medina where the toothless “charms” have tested tolerances all round?

by Anonymousreply 173October 1, 2024 6:51 PM

A crowd of saddos who refuse to let that minor cunt Kevin Sessums fade into the obscurity he deserves.

by Anonymousreply 174October 1, 2024 6:55 PM

I didn't realize that carnation breakfast bars, the pseudo-healthy candy bar way to start off the day, had been discontinued.

by Anonymousreply 175October 1, 2024 6:58 PM

It’s hard to distract from life without live performance art - opera, ballet, theatre - to distract.

by Anonymousreply 176October 1, 2024 7:00 PM

"Bav!" A reflection of "just going from one goddamn frantic distraction to another..." Too bad our Mississippi Sissy can't afford someone to take dick-tation for him!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177October 1, 2024 7:19 PM

R173. “Mayo-gate” seems to have taken the wind out of his sails. Another hasty retreat, Mary? What happened THIS TIME?? Did you finally realize not everyone is transfixed by your “charm”(and creepy eyefucking??) I knew things would go sideways the minute you got rooked into that “tapestry” scam. Fucking idiot. So yes, R173, you are completely correct…the dry beg is in full effect, as he muses aloud about “crunching the numbers” to make a “month in Berlin” work. He’d love it there…all the merde queens seem to rave about it! Maybe he got a hankerin’ for a nut studded LOG.🤷🏻‍♂️ As all this is unfolding, he says an online “Brav-OHHH!” to that highly overrated Justin Vivian Bond on her(?) MacArthur Park Genius Grant. Someone left the cake 🎂out in the ☔️rain, indeed. What’s next? The Nobel Peace Prize to Joey Arias for hosting “Zumanity” in Las Vegas for 9 years?

by Anonymousreply 178October 1, 2024 10:56 PM

I’m crying r178 😂 cannot wait for Goodbye to Berlin

If he’s not trying to centre himself in grief over Gavin Creel - he interviewed him, don’t you know? He’s try7ng to slither into the frame of infamy of cunts like Justi Viv.

by Anonymousreply 179October 1, 2024 11:31 PM

OP this is all you need - unsweeteened cocoa powder, 1-2 bananas, pure whey protein powder, milk. blend and enjoy. freeze if you want a healthy treat that's even better than a frosty.

by Anonymousreply 180October 2, 2024 12:10 AM

R180 ^ freeze bananas so you don't need to put ice cubes

by Anonymousreply 181October 2, 2024 12:11 AM

I found frozen banana chunks at my Whole Foods, which seems like some Sandra Lee semi-homemade nonsense. They sell fresh bananas for a fraction of the price. I’ll stick to my Carnation Breakfast, which I can crown with my choice of toppings: bleu cheese, raw spinach, a sliver of gravlax, maybe some minced banana peel if I’m feeling my Carmen Miranda fantasy. Plus the Carnation has ample added calcium for those of us with brittle shoulders lol.

Excuse any typos, the power keeps going in and out at my council flat here in bumfuck UK.

by Anonymousreply 182October 2, 2024 5:42 AM

I've blocked r182. 🚫 I'm sure it has something to do with the Kevin Sessums cult.

by Anonymousreply 183October 2, 2024 5:55 AM

Yeah, that posting history is pretty oof and angry.

by Anonymousreply 184October 2, 2024 5:58 AM

Being very careful about what personal details I reveal on this platform has yielded some hilarious conjecture!

by Anonymousreply 185October 2, 2024 5:59 AM

OMG. The London Sexual Senior landlady posted a YouTube about masturbating. She’s fucking repulsive. Poor “Pan” having to deal with these two senior deviants skulking around the flat, the landlady’s quest for “self exploration” (call it what it is, bitch, you’re fingering your quim!) & the bav leering and longing for a fragrant movement to savor. (Allegedly) It’s really quite disgusting and I’m gagging just writing this. ew!!

by Anonymousreply 186October 3, 2024 11:42 PM

Nooooooo she’s vile. Of course it explains why she likes Bav ewwwwwwww.

by Anonymousreply 187October 4, 2024 1:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!