Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Which celebrities do you think might be just genuinely evil?

According to internet rumor, Jack Nicholson, Had a drugged 13-year-old girl in his hot tub where she was later raped by Roman Polanski, "allegedly" abused Angelica Houston on a regular basis, gets/got off on beating prostitutes, one that he nearly beat to death, used to lose his shit and smash private property in public.

Julia Roberts, Well known to be an evil home-wrecking bitch that managed to make Stephen Spielberg utterly despise her.

Russell Crowe, Smashed a hotel employee's face with a phone because he was angry that the hotel didn't get him what he wanted fast enough, and once bit a chunk out of his friend while drunk.

by Anonymousreply 186August 20, 2024 1:36 PM

Steven Seagal

by Anonymousreply 1August 10, 2024 2:09 PM

Bill Cosby ?

by Anonymousreply 2August 10, 2024 2:09 PM

Joel Osteen

by Anonymousreply 3August 10, 2024 2:10 PM

Elon Musk

by Anonymousreply 4August 10, 2024 2:11 PM

Brian Warner; doing business as Marilyn Manson.

by Anonymousreply 5August 10, 2024 2:12 PM

Taylor Swift. This rancid billionaire has spent the past four months releasing new variants of her turgid album to keep other artists from debuting at number one.

She has sabotaged:

Billie Eilish

Charli XCX

Zach Bryan

Kanye West

by Anonymousreply 6August 10, 2024 2:15 PM

r6 Hardly compares to her deliberately siccing her obsessive fangirls onto anyone who displeases her, knowing full well it will result in harassment and threats of violence or even death

by Anonymousreply 7August 10, 2024 2:17 PM

Stealth Trump thread OP?

by Anonymousreply 8August 10, 2024 2:17 PM

Every Fox News and conservative talk show host. Every last one of them.

by Anonymousreply 9August 10, 2024 2:18 PM

Robert Conrad was a mean-spirited, insecure alcoholic who beat his wife. He was also a drama queen bottom who liked to beat up his tricks.

But that still isn't worse than R9's candidates.

by Anonymousreply 10August 10, 2024 2:37 PM

Lisa Whelchel!

by Anonymousreply 11August 10, 2024 2:42 PM

Luke Bryan

by Anonymousreply 12August 10, 2024 2:45 PM

Duchess of Sussex

by Anonymousreply 13August 10, 2024 2:49 PM

Kuntye

by Anonymousreply 14August 10, 2024 2:50 PM

R13 forgot to finish. I’ll do it in OP’s high-functioning illiterate style:

[Quote] Duchess of Sussex, Has the nerve to be a septic and darkie and in our BRF. PSYCHOPATH!!!

by Anonymousreply 15August 10, 2024 3:05 PM

"According to internet rumor..."

Or to put it another way, bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 16August 10, 2024 3:14 PM

William the Bald. Violent bully.

by Anonymousreply 17August 10, 2024 3:24 PM

Puff Diddy!

by Anonymousreply 18August 10, 2024 3:28 PM

Grow up, OP. Get outside. Touch the dirt, rocks and trees.

by Anonymousreply 19August 10, 2024 3:28 PM

Screen siren Kathleen Turner called out Jack Nicholson, Warren Beatty, and Michael Douglas, calling them "lascivious cads" who placed bets on who could bed her first. I'm sure many beauties and leading ladies were used and discarded, simply pawns in their game of one-upmanship. Boys will be boys, I guess, but it's a heartless game.

by Anonymousreply 20August 10, 2024 3:37 PM

That hardly qualifies as evi;, R20. Hitler and Dump are evil.

by Anonymousreply 21August 10, 2024 3:39 PM

*evil

by Anonymousreply 22August 10, 2024 3:39 PM

R21, I didn't say it was evil. It was in response to OP's claim about Jack Nicholson. The Kathleen Turner story is part and parcel to who Jack Nicholson is.

by Anonymousreply 23August 10, 2024 3:45 PM

Didn’t Jack Nicholson allegedly “do some stuff” to Lara Flynn Boyle?

She looks like this now…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 10, 2024 4:05 PM

Taylor Swift

by Anonymousreply 25August 10, 2024 4:38 PM

Do you know Nicholson personally, R23?

by Anonymousreply 26August 10, 2024 5:06 PM

LFB actually looks better than she has lately, at R24

by Anonymousreply 27August 10, 2024 6:56 PM

Agree that Marilyn Manson seems evil. I like Dita Von Teese, but she was married to him, so she's got to be fucked up, somehow.

Same with Sandra Bullock marrying jessie james, who I think is evil.

by Anonymousreply 28August 10, 2024 6:56 PM

Mel Gibson

by Anonymousreply 29August 10, 2024 7:13 PM

Jerry Lewis

by Anonymousreply 30August 10, 2024 7:13 PM

Ezra Miller

by Anonymousreply 31August 10, 2024 7:14 PM

Andrew Tate

by Anonymousreply 32August 10, 2024 7:15 PM

Trump Putin Toby McGuire

by Anonymousreply 33August 10, 2024 7:18 PM

J Lo

by Anonymousreply 34August 10, 2024 7:24 PM

Amber Rose

by Anonymousreply 35August 10, 2024 8:09 PM

Don fucking Henley

by Anonymousreply 36August 10, 2024 8:18 PM

Belinda Carlisle

by Anonymousreply 37August 10, 2024 8:23 PM

Sharon Osbourne. She was on a British comedy show and cackled about how she forced an employee to go into a burning building to get some art, denied him medical treatment (instead giving it to her dog) and then fired him.

If that's the stuff she admits to in public on a light-hearted comedy show...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38August 10, 2024 9:10 PM

I've said this on here before.

And I know, I have no evidence for this...

There's something about Justin Timberlake that just creeps me out. A dead inside look about him that gives me what my grandmother would call "the heebie jeebies."

If there was a news report tomorrow morning that they found a bunch of bodies in his basement, I would not be shocked.

by Anonymousreply 39August 10, 2024 9:17 PM

Angelina Jolie. Dragging Brad through court for the last few years and not letting him see the kids.

by Anonymousreply 40August 10, 2024 9:18 PM

Justin Timberlake. He has a face to match now in his middle age, with his hook nose and permanently angry expression. I've always hated him and I hope he dies in a fiery crash.

by Anonymousreply 41August 10, 2024 9:29 PM

Ellen

by Anonymousreply 42August 10, 2024 9:36 PM

Vince McMahon. And realistically, so many other wrestling promoters though few others are famous enough to be classed as celebrities.

Somewhat similarly - Dana White.

by Anonymousreply 43August 10, 2024 9:40 PM

What member of Led Zeppelin used to tie up 14 yr old girls and rape them? Oh shit, it was probably all of them.

by Anonymousreply 44August 10, 2024 10:16 PM

R41 As a gay/bisexual man I have never found Justin Timberlake. The other guy JC did it for me. Then when I discovered I like bears Joey Fatone. I never get how he became the biggest one out of the group. I guess flyover Becky’s really love a blonde in cornrows.

by Anonymousreply 45August 10, 2024 10:17 PM

r45 "As a gay/bisexual man I have never found Justin Timberlake"

You never found him, teafake? Where were you looking?

by Anonymousreply 46August 10, 2024 10:22 PM

Hello, everybody.

This is Mrs. Norman Maine.

by Anonymousreply 47August 10, 2024 10:25 PM

Attractive. Don’t know what happened there.

by Anonymousreply 48August 10, 2024 10:25 PM

R39, are you an anti-dentite?

by Anonymousreply 49August 10, 2024 10:26 PM

Is the devil a celebrity? I think he is because he’s on underwood deviled ham. I think he might be evil?

by Anonymousreply 50August 10, 2024 10:29 PM

Crispin Glover

by Anonymousreply 51August 10, 2024 10:34 PM

Merv Griffin

by Anonymousreply 52August 10, 2024 10:38 PM

Well, if you're referring to genuinely evil people who have done horrible things, I would say that these are prominent additions to the list:

1) Phil Spector: a violent, twisted misogynist who terrorized all his wives and girlfriends, sexually abused his children and deservedly ended up in prison for murdering actress Lana Clarkson, just because she declined to be his girlfriend. I know he's dead, but to say that he was an evil son of a bitch doesn't come close to properly describe him.

2) Jimmy Savile: a disgusting abortion from hell that was as repulsively ugly on the inside as he was on the outside. He took advantage of his position as a beloved broadcaster to groom, exploit and abuse countless children and some adults, including those who were patients at Broadmoor Hospital. His close ties with right wing politicians ( a Currie and Margaret Thatcher among them) and the British royal family, allowed him to continue committing crimes 'till he died.

3) Jon Hamm: when he was in college, he brutally abused a guy during a hazing ritual by setting him on fire and beating him so badly that one of his kidneys was damaged. Whenever he is asked about this, he reacts as if he were being inconvenienced and doesn't bother to hide his irritation. He's never apologized for anything.

4) Cardi B: a stupid, illiterate, talentless cretin who openly boasts about drugging men and stealing from them when she was a stripper/hooker. She seems to think that this makes her awesome and a feminist icon.

5) Allison Mack: creepy, devious groomer who recruited impressionable young girls into the NXIVM sect, so they could be turned into sex slaves for its founder Keith Raniere. She is a sadist who contributed the idea of branding these girls and enthusiastically participated in their mistreatment and torture.

6) Elvis: a disgusting, drug-addicted freak who was obsessed with taking the virginity of underage girls. He paid to have girls brought to orgies celebrated in his home, and sexually exploited them alongside his hangers-on. Priscilla was the "lucky" girl who ended up being groomed into being his wife, instead of just being abused and replaced.

by Anonymousreply 53August 10, 2024 11:26 PM

Alan Kim

by Anonymousreply 54August 10, 2024 11:31 PM

Kathy Griffin really dislikes Jon Hamm. The way she describes him - I believe it. He sounds cruel. And yes, I do take Kathy with a grain of salt.

by Anonymousreply 55August 10, 2024 11:48 PM

Sorry R55, but Kathy Griffin dislikes anyone who doesn't go out of his/her way to congratulate themselves with her, because for some reason she seems to think that she is Hollywood's moral arbiter. Jon Hamm is an nasty bastard, but Kathy is a narcissistic shrew who loves to dish out harsh criticism, but can't take even the mildest of jokes about her person.

In short, let's not take Kathy's opinion as valid. If Jon had told her that she is great, she'd be his fiercest defender.

by Anonymousreply 56August 11, 2024 12:00 AM

Beyonce Knowles Carter

by Anonymousreply 57August 11, 2024 12:07 AM

Billy Idol

by Anonymousreply 58August 11, 2024 12:12 AM

The late Ray Sharkey. Talented actor, bucket-loads of charisma, sexy as hell and was evil as the day is long.

by Anonymousreply 59August 11, 2024 12:12 AM

That's because none of them had enough love in their childhoods. And that's showbiz, kid.

by Anonymousreply 60August 11, 2024 12:16 AM

I try to draw a distinction between celebrities (actors or singers or or artists or socialites) and internet political trash, but there has been some blurring.

I don't really consider Donald Trump (and family), Rudy Giuliani, Steve Bannon, Roger Stone, Nigel Farrage, Katie Hopkins, Kristi Noem, Rupert Murdoch (and family), Jared Kushner (and family), David Koch, the Mercers, Peter Thiel or even Elon Musk to be celebrities. They're political and financial figures. Completely and absolutely evil. But not celebrities.

That said, there is a scheming underbelly of riff-raff who constitute "political entertainment" so I nominate:

Andrew Tate

Laura Loomer

Emerald Robinson - so utterly evil it's hard to believe she just doesn't burst into flames.

Alex Jones

Nick Fuentes

Milo Fishfloppadoppolous

Probably fully one quarter of Twitter at this point, as Musk has no problem with genocidal racism.

I could watch every named person in this post burn to death in front of me and go home, have a huge meal, a nice bottle of wine and sleep the sleep of the righteous.

by Anonymousreply 61August 11, 2024 12:22 AM

You rang.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62August 11, 2024 12:25 AM

Another thing about Jon Hamm, it doesn't make him evil but what a jerk. He was with his girlfriend for 18 years, then after he dumps her, he marries somebody else he hadn't dated for long.

by Anonymousreply 63August 11, 2024 12:35 AM

That's pretty much what Johnny Depp did. He was with Vanessa Paradis for many years, had children, but never married.

Met Amber Heard, paid off Vanessa $100 million, got married to Amber Heard.

Ended up divorced soon thereafter and in court for defamation, etc.

Even though Depp won that lawsuit, I still think he met his match and got his ass kicked, to a degree.

But I don't think he's evil.

by Anonymousreply 64August 11, 2024 12:45 AM

Armie Hammer seems evil.

by Anonymousreply 65August 11, 2024 12:45 AM

Charlize Theron

by Anonymousreply 66August 11, 2024 12:47 AM

To me, evil connotes something conniving and self-conscious.

Uncontrolled rage or lust or greed seems like a moral and mental failing but not necessarily evil.

Which is why Depp just seems like a loser and Spacey - the more talented actor - does strike me as evil.

by Anonymousreply 67August 11, 2024 12:48 AM

Trump

Putin

Kanye

Stephen Miller

Steve Bannon

Ezra Miller (he played the part too well in We Need To Talk About Kevin)

Roger Stone

David Miscavige

by Anonymousreply 68August 11, 2024 12:51 AM

I hope it isn't true, but with the genetics of his parents and how he was raised I think Barron Trump has the makings of a very bad seed.

by Anonymousreply 69August 11, 2024 1:02 AM

Lyndon Fucking Baines Johnson.

by Anonymousreply 70August 11, 2024 1:04 AM

Lillian Gish.

by Anonymousreply 71August 11, 2024 1:53 AM

R70 yeah Medicare is evil incarnate you senile old git.

by Anonymousreply 72August 11, 2024 2:04 AM

What, no Kissinger? Politician/celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 73August 11, 2024 2:05 AM

Roman Polanski.

by Anonymousreply 74August 11, 2024 2:28 AM

This thread is revealing much more about the posters than the supposed EVIL CELEBRITIES!

by Anonymousreply 75August 11, 2024 2:28 AM

Marlon Brando

by Anonymousreply 76August 11, 2024 2:36 AM

A lot of YouTubers seem evil and / or pedophilic:

Jake Paul: seems like a sociopath who will do anything for fame and money.

Jeffrey Star: another sociopath.

James Charles: seems like a pedophile, allegedly.

Mr. Beast: sociopath.

All ... allegedly.

by Anonymousreply 77August 11, 2024 3:01 AM

Some of you are so pedestrian.

by Anonymousreply 78August 11, 2024 3:28 AM

Lance Armstrong

Chris Brown

Ellen Degeneres

James Woods

Leonardo DiCaprio

I'll second (or third) Jon Hamm. My assumption is that he's a sociopath, albeit a talented one.

by Anonymousreply 79August 11, 2024 3:28 AM

Angela Lansbury, she tried to pawn her daughter off to Charlie Manson, then took her to Ireland when things got too heated.

by Anonymousreply 80August 11, 2024 3:31 AM

Tom Cruise. Won't have a relationship with Suri and doesn't let his adopted kids have a one with their mother because of his Scientology beliefs, yet has a lot of friends and works with people in Hollywood who are not part of his cult.

Oprah for asking people to donate money to the People's Fund Of Maui when she's a fucking billionaire! Ask your rich fucking friends, bitch! Regular folks are struggling to pay rent, gas, and groceries!

by Anonymousreply 81August 11, 2024 3:37 AM

R24 I worked in LA radio in the early 2000s and was at a function she was at. She told us that she owned every TV show on the air. She also licked the face of a coworker's wife.

by Anonymousreply 82August 11, 2024 3:40 AM

Meghan Markle Jada Smith. Amber Heard Duggar parents Josh Duggar

by Anonymousreply 83August 11, 2024 3:44 AM

Ryan O'Neal - raging narc sociopath, worst Hollywood father EVER

John Phillips - druggie incest monster had sex with his own daughter for years, no guilt or shame

Ian Watkins of the band Lostprophets, awful sex crimes too horrific to mention

Pat Bakker - televangelist monster

Potentially (probably) Jared Leto

Bette Davis was a straight-up black magic witch, if even half the stuff that B.D Hyam wrote was true

by Anonymousreply 84August 11, 2024 4:06 AM

r84, she also had underage lovers.

by Anonymousreply 85August 11, 2024 4:08 AM

John Hamm is your garden variety St. Louis bro.

by Anonymousreply 86August 11, 2024 4:09 AM

Ryan O'Neal

by Anonymousreply 87August 11, 2024 4:11 AM

Can confirm, R86. Went to college in Missouri same exact time as Hamm. The St. Louis douche frat was a whole thing. I'm still slightly traumatized by that archetype.

by Anonymousreply 88August 11, 2024 4:13 AM

Went to school there, too. My favorite part was making heaping traumatic abuse on people a hearty, running, and sporting joke amongst friends.

by Anonymousreply 89August 11, 2024 4:18 AM

Michael Jackson was an evil paedophile who did it in plain sight and was protected by his entire family and music industry powers so that they all kept raking in the cash. But they all knew what was going on.

We will never know how many little boys he sexually molested and raped over a LONG period of time. It was decades. Not only destroying his victims lives - but the lives of those around them and the destruction will be handed down to their children.

The best thing happened to Jackson and now he isn't able to destroy any more children's lives.

by Anonymousreply 90August 11, 2024 4:25 AM

I think there's a certain evil in verbally abusing, neglecting, or desiring to exact revenge upon your offspring (when they're kids or adults) so I agree with everyone who said Ryan O'Neal, and I'll add Bing Crosby and Jerry Lewis and, even though I think mental illness was involved, Joan Crawford and Shirley MacLaine still fit the bill.

by Anonymousreply 91August 11, 2024 4:28 AM

100% Jerry Lewis was, if not straight-up evil, a MASSIVE UNAPOLOGETIC ASSHOLE BITCH FACE

Sammy Davis Jr was a Satanist.

by Anonymousreply 92August 11, 2024 4:34 AM

Klaus Kinski

by Anonymousreply 93August 11, 2024 4:34 AM

I don't think Andy Warhol was running around being overtly abusive, but he sure seemed like an autistic sociopath. He encouraged the lower aspects of human nature -- excess, self-harm, promiscuity, greed, fakeness, cynicism, self-absorption, bad manners, ennui -- and either monetized it or made it cool.

by Anonymousreply 94August 11, 2024 4:37 AM

Chita said nice things about Sammy on her autobiography.

by Anonymousreply 95August 11, 2024 4:37 AM

Once upon I time I would have said "Kevin Spacey" but I'm not so sure he's evil anymore. I think his dad was though.

by Anonymousreply 96August 11, 2024 4:41 AM

Mel Gibson

by Anonymousreply 97August 11, 2024 4:41 AM

R94, read John Waters's take on Andy in his book Role Models for a healthy counterpoint.

by Anonymousreply 98August 11, 2024 4:42 AM

Armie Hammer wins the thread! Horrible husband, horrible gross dad. Rapist. Generally sexually sadistic.

by Anonymousreply 99August 11, 2024 4:42 AM

Ben Affleck.

by Anonymousreply 100August 11, 2024 4:52 AM

[quote]Once upon I time I would have said "Kevin Spacey" but I'm not so sure he's evil anymore.

You don't R96? You approve of a sexual predator who over decades, used his star power and date rape drugs/alcohol to terrify and force other males into performing sexual activities or just plain raping them? You don't think this is evil?

by Anonymousreply 101August 11, 2024 4:56 AM

The bitchy mother from Jon and Kate plus Eight: Kate Gosselin.

by Anonymousreply 102August 11, 2024 5:12 AM

'Amoral' might be a better word

by Anonymousreply 103August 11, 2024 5:16 AM

Now you think rapists and sexual predators like Spacey are only [bold]"amoral"[/bold] R103/R96?

Amoral means lacking a sense of moral judgement.

by Anonymousreply 104August 11, 2024 5:24 AM

Kate Gosselin is a monster. Toby McGuire has very dark energy.

by Anonymousreply 105August 11, 2024 5:40 AM

I agree that Spacey's father was a sociopath. Apple>Tree.

Woody Harrelson's dad also a sociopath. Don't know too much about Woody though.

by Anonymousreply 106August 11, 2024 5:45 AM

Chevy Chase, Lindsay Buckingham, Gene Simmons

by Anonymousreply 107August 11, 2024 5:52 AM

Woody is so private.

by Anonymousreply 108August 11, 2024 6:02 AM

R6, Kanye is evil, if she's sabotaging him then she rocks

by Anonymousreply 109August 11, 2024 6:05 AM

La Lucci

by Anonymousreply 110August 11, 2024 6:16 AM

I think Chase is just supremely nasty rather than evil.

Buckingham does seem to be a psycho, which makes me sad as I love his music.

by Anonymousreply 111August 11, 2024 12:05 PM

Does a rude celebrity really equal "genuinely evil?"

by Anonymousreply 112August 11, 2024 12:41 PM

Monkey Monk aka Dirk Diggler

He’s strictly from the gutter.

by Anonymousreply 113August 11, 2024 12:43 PM

David Copperfield

by Anonymousreply 114August 11, 2024 12:50 PM

It doesn't spring from a vacuum, R112.

by Anonymousreply 115August 11, 2024 1:05 PM

r115 Accurate. Now back to my question

by Anonymousreply 116August 11, 2024 1:09 PM

Read my post slowly R112/R116.

by Anonymousreply 117August 11, 2024 1:17 PM

r117 Yes, sweetie, now read my post accurately.

by Anonymousreply 118August 11, 2024 1:27 PM

Helen Lawson. Thread ends.

by Anonymousreply 119August 11, 2024 1:33 PM

Markle is evil.

Why is it that narcissists can't elevate themselves through actual works?

by Anonymousreply 120August 11, 2024 1:33 PM

Mr. Beast, Logan Paul, basically every influencer is utterly demonic.

by Anonymousreply 121August 11, 2024 1:37 PM

I did, honeypie R118. Still nonsensical and vapid.

by Anonymousreply 122August 11, 2024 1:43 PM

Aaron Eckhart is a dangerous sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 123August 11, 2024 1:44 PM

r122 I hope you're okay.

by Anonymousreply 124August 11, 2024 1:46 PM

Typical of R124 to evade blame. Your inane posts aren't worth a close examination.

by Anonymousreply 125August 11, 2024 1:49 PM

Steve Rannazzisi. He lied about being in 9/11 and it destroyed his career.

by Anonymousreply 126August 11, 2024 1:49 PM

r125 Better luck next time - there are classes you might take to improve your reading comprehension skills.

by Anonymousreply 127August 11, 2024 1:50 PM

My goodness R127 you're very quick with the tepid responses. Have you nothing else to do except breathlessly await any smidge of attention that comes your way?

by Anonymousreply 128August 11, 2024 1:58 PM

Why exactly R123?

by Anonymousreply 129August 11, 2024 1:59 PM

That usually shuts them up.

by Anonymousreply 130August 11, 2024 2:23 PM

Donald Trump

by Anonymousreply 131August 11, 2024 2:41 PM

Clooney.

He crippled an Italian teen and walked away unscathed and with his career intact. That must make him feel invincible while he preens incessantly on red carpets with his horse face beard.

He is also in bed with the beard's arms dealing family who supply Hamas and Hezbollah. Her uncle is arms dealer Ziad Takieddine. Does George know what Hamas does to gay men? Or he doesn't care as long as it doesn't happen to him and he has the continued protection of the beard's shady family.

by Anonymousreply 132August 11, 2024 3:20 PM

Lillian Gish?? What did she do?

by Anonymousreply 133August 11, 2024 9:29 PM

Maria Ouspenskaya

by Anonymousreply 134August 11, 2024 11:27 PM

Mindy Kaliing

by Anonymousreply 135August 12, 2024 12:18 AM

Jerry Sandusky. Why hasn't this monster been shanked yet?

by Anonymousreply 136August 12, 2024 1:17 AM

Gérard Depardieu. I mean, just LOOK at him.

by Anonymousreply 137August 12, 2024 1:39 AM

Kris Jenner

by Anonymousreply 138August 12, 2024 2:11 AM

[quote] Russell Crowe, Smashed a hotel employee's face with a phone because he was angry that the hotel didn't get him what he wanted fast enough,

You've messed up a bit on the details.

Crowe threw a phone at a concierge at a NYC hotel, the Mercer, when the concierge would not help him put through a call he wanted. The phone ricocheted off the wall and hit the concierge in the face, lacerating him. Crowe was arrested and forced to do a perp walk; he pled guilty to charges of assault. He was sued by the concierge and settled out of court for a six figure sum.

by Anonymousreply 139August 12, 2024 3:43 AM

Liza Minnelli

by Anonymousreply 140August 12, 2024 4:17 AM

Will Smith

by Anonymousreply 141August 12, 2024 4:20 AM

OJ, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 142August 12, 2024 4:50 AM

Trump. Afterall, he may have played a president but he's only a lowly celeb.

by Anonymousreply 143August 12, 2024 5:01 AM

R106, R108, Doesn't Bill Maher vacation with him during that winter break he takes to Hawaii? I believe I've heard him mention it a number of times. At any rate I think Maher gets a little creepier every year.

by Anonymousreply 144August 12, 2024 5:37 AM

James woods

by Anonymousreply 145August 12, 2024 5:41 AM

Connie Francis

by Anonymousreply 146August 12, 2024 6:17 AM

Bill Murray

by Anonymousreply 147August 12, 2024 6:53 AM

Rose McGowan

by Anonymousreply 148August 12, 2024 7:53 AM

I don 't think Rose is evil, but rather a severely damaged soul.

by Anonymousreply 149August 12, 2024 7:58 AM

If I can stretch the term "celebrity" to the limit, former Pope Joseph Ratzinger (any old excuse to post Ratzinger's "evilface.")

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150August 12, 2024 8:50 AM

R136 He’s probably in solitary/isolation from gen pop for the rest of his life for precisely that reason.

by Anonymousreply 151August 12, 2024 9:56 AM

R139- What do you expect?

He’s from Australia- most of them are descendants of RIFF RAFF.

by Anonymousreply 152August 12, 2024 11:29 AM

Kelly Ripa

by Anonymousreply 153August 12, 2024 12:02 PM

Nicholson may be a good actor but truly an awful human.

by Anonymousreply 154August 12, 2024 12:28 PM

Peter Thiel. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 155August 12, 2024 12:56 PM

Susan Sarandon, with her googly eyes.

by Anonymousreply 156August 12, 2024 2:17 PM

R152 - Russell Crowe is from New Zealand. Lived in Australia since he was 21, but primarily raised in Wellington, NZ.

by Anonymousreply 157August 12, 2024 5:53 PM

Michael Jackson.

The most prolific pedophile in modern history.

by Anonymousreply 158August 13, 2024 11:40 AM

R136, it was just horseplay!

by Anonymousreply 159August 13, 2024 9:39 PM

Gym Jordan.

Paris Hilton.

Ellen.

Marie Osmond.

Jenny McCarthy.

Mitch McConnell.

Patricia Heaton.

James Woods.

Tim Allen.

Roseann Barr.

by Anonymousreply 160August 15, 2024 12:16 AM

r156 = genocide mocker Debra Messing.

by Anonymousreply 161August 15, 2024 12:34 AM

[quote]Lillian Gish?? What did she do?

The director.

by Anonymousreply 162August 15, 2024 1:23 AM

Beat me to it [bold]Roseanne Barr

by Anonymousreply 163August 15, 2024 1:23 AM

R158 is ratther naive.

by Anonymousreply 164August 15, 2024 5:17 AM

Anne he he.

by Anonymousreply 165August 15, 2024 8:40 AM

Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively

by Anonymousreply 166August 15, 2024 12:22 PM

This has to bother Ryan. He has the biggest movie out and it’s over shadowed by his intellectually limited wife who is tone deaf to reality. Forcing him to exploit his personal life to cover for her mistakes. Well I guess all that matters is that they both made money.

by Anonymousreply 167August 18, 2024 2:26 AM

add Barron Trump to the list

by Anonymousreply 168August 18, 2024 2:58 AM

Natasha Leggero. Recycling Rita Rudner’s act 30 years later.

by Anonymousreply 169August 18, 2024 4:16 AM

Nicholas Cage.

by Anonymousreply 170August 18, 2024 4:17 AM

Ms. Aguilera

by Anonymousreply 171August 18, 2024 4:18 AM

DANIEL TOSH. 0.0

by Anonymousreply 172August 18, 2024 4:20 AM

Why Tosh, r172?

by Anonymousreply 173August 18, 2024 4:25 AM

Sheri Lewis- she was into very kinky things like fingering animals on film.

by Anonymousreply 174August 18, 2024 4:28 AM

Nancy Grace. Evil, vile human being who has ruined countless lives with her false narratives, even leading to a suicide. There is nothing redeeming about this woman.

by Anonymousreply 175August 18, 2024 4:31 AM

Jeanine Pirro comes to mind..

by Anonymousreply 176August 18, 2024 7:08 AM

R164: why, for seemingly disregarding numerous Catholic clergy?

by Anonymousreply 177August 18, 2024 11:56 AM

R173 One part of his stand-up gimmick is built around poverty-shaming. But it’s so persistent and often NOT funny that I believe he is venting his real attitude. He strikes me as that guy in high school who was relentlessly putting people down, knowing that he was doing damage. He likes to call people poor, and follows it up with some confirmation of his own wealth. He likes to call people ugly, while complimenting his own appearance.

by Anonymousreply 178August 18, 2024 10:30 PM

[quote] Sheri Lewis- she was into very kinky things like fingering animals on film. —Lamb Chop Saying: “Fisting Lamb Chop up to her arm” would’ve been funnier. And more accurate. .

by Anonymousreply 179August 18, 2024 10:44 PM

^Sweetie, you don’t know what she did AFTER the cameras stopped rolling for her public appearances.

I do.

by Anonymousreply 180August 19, 2024 12:35 AM

Wallace Beary. By all accounts a brute and also a murderer in a drunken rage.

by Anonymousreply 181August 19, 2024 5:18 AM

R157, Russell Crowe moved to Austalia when he was four years old.

by Anonymousreply 182August 19, 2024 7:13 AM

[quote]He likes to call people ugly, while complimenting his own appearance.

People who live in the ugly tree shouldn't throw stones, lest they fall and hit every branch on the way down [italic]again[/italic]. Dude's one testicle away from being Lance Armstrong.

by Anonymousreply 183August 19, 2024 7:20 AM

In the old days the OP would have been called stealth Pooh shoes.

by Anonymousreply 184August 19, 2024 7:25 AM

Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 185August 19, 2024 7:27 AM

R173 - there is some speculation that you can see “all” of him in one clip from CollegeFuckFest, where he gets with a severely compromised woman.

by Anonymousreply 186August 20, 2024 1:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!